June 28, 2024, 04:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48392 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 04:53:14 AM

If anyone want drz, pm me your address. I've been pmed greedyjohn but no response.

I don't want to download the wallet and the whole blockchain.

For one person only.

So.. you gave up with Drz? I can keep your DRZ, then return DRZ-NEW to you swapped after SoopY is done with the procedure. I really don't want people to leave the boat.

exactly my thoughts ... are you 'throwing' your coins away? ... or are you looking at taking up one of the offers? ...

#crysx

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:46:55 AM

Don`t throw your coins mate i sent my to drays.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:18:53 AM

Folks, the DRZ-OLD blockchain is not moving, please stake your DRZ-OLD coins if you have them in local wallet, otherwise transactions (particularly from Bittrex) will not be able to go out!! The last block was 8 hours ago.

... this space is not for rent ...
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 11:33:25 AM

Folks, the DRZ-OLD blockchain is not moving, please stake your DRZ-OLD coins if you have them in local wallet, otherwise transactions (particularly from Bittrex) will not be able to go out!! The last block was 8 hours ago.

ill need to speak to greedyjohn tomorrow - im knackered now - so will sleep soon ...

if we can put a good sum of coin in the seednodes - they will stake heavily and keep the blockchain running smooth ...

i exchanged all mine - so i have no drz24 coin left - only drz3 ...

#crysx

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:24:52 PM

why is there still people with DRZ stucked on trex? That chain is still working now? how can they  move their drz?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:39:38 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 01:16:54 AM by drays

why is there still people with DRZ stucked on trex? That chain is still working now? how can they  move their drz?

Its seems to be funny, but there is still 1,480,000 DRZ coins still at Bittrex. Some people are too lazy to move their coins, and/or look in this thread at least once per 1-2 months.

The OLD-DRZ chain is still working, but it is slow. In any case everyone who still has coins on Bittrex, needs to move them IMMEDIATELY, as according to the announcement at Bittrex website, Bittrex will remove the DRZ wallet today (02/12). Even if there is no new blocks on chain, users can initiate the withdrawal to the local DRZ version 2.4 wallet, so Bittrex will move their coins out as soon as new block appears. Otherwise their coins are lost I suppose (though it depends on decision of Bittrex - whether they will allow withdrawals after deadline, or will move their OLD-DRZ coins to burn wallet).

... this space is not for rent ...
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:54:47 PM

why is there still people with DRZ stucked on trex? That chain is still working now? how can they  move their drz?

Its seems to be funny, but there is still 1,480,000 DRZ coins still at Bittrex. Some people are to lazy to move their coins, and/or look in this thread at least one per 1-2 months.

The OLD-DRZ chain is still working, but it is slow. In any case everyone who still has coins on Bittrex, needs to move them IMMEDIATELY, as according to the announcement at Bittrex website, Bittrex will remove the DRZ wallet today (02/12). Even if there is no new blocks on chain, users can initiate the withdrawal to the local DRZ version 2.4 wallet, so Bittrex will move their coins out as soon as new block appears. Otherwise their coins are lost I suppose (though it depends on decision of Bittrex - whether they will allow withdrawals after deadline, or will move their OLD coin to burn wallet).

it has happened to me, I got a coin that has been delisted from trex, and the coins are lost forever. If they miss to withdrawal they can't see their drz anymore.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:48:12 PM

anyway, if 1,5 mln DRZ would be lost forever (burned?). It could be one more reason for larger pumps high in future. That's one other reason to hold & accumulate . What is staking profit now?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:16:43 PM

My DRZ-OLD wallet has synced, with nothing in it. This is time for people to move theire DRZ-OLD from BITTREX, before we go out of sync again.

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:20:59 PM

i opend up my wallet and its staking again Cheesy
So chain would be moving

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:26:20 PM

So chain would be moving
Good to have you back  Wink

Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:57:12 PM

So chain would be moving

Hi,

Got a question for soopy.
Why is this taking so long? Just make a source with the coins you want in first block. Mine first block and TADA your ready to swap?!
Or is this stupid thinking?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:08:03 PM

So chain would be moving

Hi,

Why is this taking so long? Just make a source with the coins you want in first block. Mine first block and TADA your ready to swap?!
Please stop accusing soopy. We need the other DEV too, if you know how to get him back. We have no time for blame game or victimization- we are here to make honest money.

Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:58:57 PM

So chain would be moving

Hi,

Please stop accusing soopy. We need the other DEV too, if you know how to get him back. We have no time for blame game or victimization- we are here to make honest money.

Not complaining i whas asking a question. Sorry wont do it again

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 10:26:15 PM

So chain would be moving
Good to have you back  Wink

Hi,

no - not stupid thinking at all - if thats all it was ...

unlike the previous dev ( which we STILL have respected his wishes of remaining anonymous - for whatever reason ) - soopy has come out in the open and WANTS to help ... he doesnt hide the fact that he is here and working not only for the swap - but also the COMMUNICATION to other team members ... this has a funny effect klassje - it actually FEELS like a TEAM effort here - and more than just a 'block mined' is happening behind the scenes - where people can just run off with the mined coins ...

ive watched how when the crap hit the fan - those of you just 'disappeared' with what can only be described as being a nonsensical quiet period after the storm ... amazing when you consider that instead of those members coming back to help FIX - they all just disappeared ... strange that ...

and now here you are again ...

the last dev IS a good dev - and i must admit - it was really good working with him ... but funny how he trusted frazazel and a couple of others ( possibly you also? ) to 'help' with the swap? ...

is this an accusation? ... no - not at all ... i just state facts - so rumour and accusations dont fit well in my book ...

here is how it stands so far ... it was me that ASKED soopy for advice and whether he would have a look - with the POSSIBILITY of help ... i have worked with soopy before - and find him to be a really stand up guy ... he works on many coins - so his time is very limited - BUT - he wont complete a task unless he is happy with it AND he presents it to the other TEAM ( a word that seemed very loosely used with our previous experiences ) members ... now this does take a little bit of time - but here is the catch with this way of doing things ...

it ENSURES that a mess like the last does NOT happen again ... it ensures that there are others that are keeping an eye on not only the code - but also the WALLET ( which suddenly happened to disappear along with some community members - funnily enough ) because we were NOT working as a TEAM ... read back on some of the other comments i made earlier in the thread about working as a team - and the lack of cohesion prior to all this mess ...

there are community members here that want this to go through not only smoothly - but safely ... other members dont give a damn and run off with the coins that dont belong to them - to make a quick few btc ... that shows the type of people THEY are ...

soopy on the other hand - isnt a quick fix guy ... even though he CAN - we have all been in discussion as to how to move forward with all this - and a quick 'swap and run' is NOT the answer ... not if you actually care about what happens to the future of the coin ...

the mining is only a small part of the equation - the swap another ... the bigger part of the equation is the future of droidz and how best to implement it ...

if the previous dev can come back and help - then great ... if he cant - then great ...

as i see things - the previous few members that ripped the droidz community off - can stay where they are ... away ...

soopy and greedyjohn and drays and i - and others involved in the correction of this disgusting act of malice - actually do care about what happens with not only the coin - but the community ... and as such - we will do it right first time ... TOGETHER ... not as rogue devs that do things on their own ...

so in answer to your direct question to soopy - i just answered categorically ...

i find it quite amazing that you know how to do this also klassje - is there any help YOU can provide with this? ...

or is it just easier to ask a condescending question like you just did - to a well known and respected core developer of many coins like soopy? ...

apologies if this comment does come across as aggressive - but there is a fine line between sincerity and being outright condescending ... i hope it was a sincere and honest question - which i also hope you have an answer to now ...

#crysx

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 07:55:55 AM

So chain would be moving

Hi,

Hi Mate,

Its alright mate. Anyhow its not as easy as saying so. At the current situation we can only mine coins on the same blockchain if we want to keep the current Blockchain , if we are going to a new source , then the previous blockchain and its coins would need to be reswapped , there are issues with the Algorithm of the Droidz-V3 and I'm working to fix it.
I'm sorry I couldn't keep the community updated as I was caught up with it.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:02:32 AM

Like i said to John it whas just a question wont do it again.

And no didnt do anything about the swap of old to new drz to answer your question there. v

And yes i know how to do a source for a coin and build a wallet. (why this amazes you i dont know its actualy not that hard to do)

And to Soopy, Thank you for your answer short and to the point.

Greetings Klaasje

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:45:00 AM

Like i said to John it whas just a question wont do it again.

And no didnt do anything about the swap of old to new drz to answer your question there. v

And yes i know how to do a source for a coin and build a wallet. (why this amazes you i dont know its actualy not that hard to do)

And to Soopy, Thank you for your answer short and to the point.

Greetings Klaasje

klassje - i did not mean that as an offensive statement ...

i meant it simply that as a coder yourself - if that is what you are - you would know how to do any of what we are trying to do so what would have been the issue helping out if that was teh case ... you have not commented over this for a long while now - and neither have you stepped in ... so a question like that is taken more on the criticism standpoint than any other ... and as soopy has answered so eloquently - and kindly much to my chagrin - it is not as simple as a mining a block - as i have stated earlier ...

as for MY question with regards to your involvement with the swap - i am actually quite relieved that you were not involved ...

tanx ...

#crysx

DRZ

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

DroidZ team developers

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:25:08 PM

Hi,

news  ?

DRZ 

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 01:26:55 PM

Hi,

news  ?

DRZ 

a lot ...

so get ready to dump those coins you have on us when we get it all sorted ...

we know thats what you are waiting for - and we are preparing for it Wink ...

very soon ...

get that droidz wallet of yours ready - and all that btc you have saved up from setting all those coins up ...

ill be happy to buy them ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: