May 27, 2024, 08:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you wan't a swap
Yes - 13 (52%)
No - 12 (48%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] [DROIDZ] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET UPDATES!!!  (Read 48391 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:38:21 PM

Yes your right there but isnt it possible to create a PoS or Dpos if you want to generate the extra coins? since you hold the fork no one else gets the newly generated coins.

Just spitting out ideas that comes to mind not undermining your work or critisize your work

I understand your intentions buddy no worries , there's the possibility of Static POS rewards. But before everything I need to hold a significant network weight thus the request for the 1.39m coins , so the local network will have enough network weight to run a chain. John has sent me 100,050 coins but its quite not enough at the network weight the network is staking at the moment

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I am sending DRZ-V3 to soopy in instalments. Check the receiving address here:

2Pjx725q7eFdWCNutPQ5sCE1kNofG5756J

thats is a mistake greedyjohn ...

net weight is heavier ( note - better ) in ONE installment of a lump sum ...

soopy needs to transfer back the 100kdrz to you - then you transfer the LUMP of 1.39million drz back to him in ONE transaction ( if the wallet will allows that ) ... installments will NOT give the same staking weight as a single transaction ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:46:53 PM

Yes your right there but isnt it possible to create a PoS or Dpos if you want to generate the extra coins? since you hold the fork no one else gets the newly generated coins.

Just spitting out ideas that comes to mind not undermining your work or critisize your work

I understand your intentions buddy no worries , there's the possibility of Static POS rewards. But before everything I need to hold a significant network weight thus the request for the 1.39m coins , so the local network will have enough network weight to run a chain. John has sent me 100,050 coins but its quite not enough at the network weight the network is staking at the moment

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

soopy needs to transfer back the 100kdrz to you - then you transfer the LUMP of 1.39million drz back to him in ONE transaction ( if the wallet will allows that ) ... installments will NOT give the same staking weight as a single transaction ...

#crysx

Its allright, crysx Smiley. I see now the whole amount (1.385M) is transferred to SoopY (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/address.dws?2Pjx725q7eFdWCNutPQ5sCE1kNofG5756J.htm), so now SoopY could either join the inputs, or leave them as they are, depending on his needs.

... this space is not for rent ...
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:56:50 PM

I guess I'm still confused on this whole calculation...

Droidz-V3 Coins Mined = 5,500,000 (Check)
Sent to a secondary Wallet = 50,000 (I hope someone from the community has access to this) Where these ever found?
Sent to C-Cex for Swap = 2091699.50275572 (Check AND already swapped)
Sent to Yobit for Swap = 1883797.26972853 (Check AND already swapped)
Should be Left on Main Wallet = 1374503.22751575 (Check)
But have = 1394000 (Excellent!)

The only factor that was missing was the coins on Bittrex which should now be pretty much gone, correct?
(and the old coins in peoples wallets)

In my eyes, the only amount extra that should be mined is anything in excess of 1,394,000 that people were able to get off Bittrex.

The calculations become complex because of the network staking (both the new and old one) Smiley

So it is better to mine some bigger amount, just to make absolutely sure it will be enough. After swap finished, the remainder could be burnt, or whatever the community decides.
What refers to Bittrex, it is not clear yet what they are going to do with the coins. The DRZ wallet is still there(!), regardless of the fact there is still an announcement it will be removed at 12 Feb. Bittrex is big and slow. And not transparent. And not communicative.  And ... ok I'll stop here, not to start complaining again Grin

Someone has to ask them what they are going to do with the huge amount of coins they have now. If I ask, I am sure Richie will not reply to me, after I clearly expressed my opinion on their "style" of work... If SoopY could get some answer from them, it would be great, looks like they have better relations.

I don't know how much more transparent and communicative i can be heh...   The wallet is still there because GreedyJohn requested that we keep it open longer because some people were still having problems with withdrawing.

When you guys finish the swap, we will cold store the wallet and all coins wil forever remain there.

thanks,
richie

richie ...

i have always been critical of your practices - always ... since the days of the granite ( grn ) removal and your refusal to even listen to reason from my part ...

but im like that with most exchanges ... and with the string of uncouth exchange owners and exchanges that have become defunct for one reason or another - there WILL be the doubt that ANY exchange owners will be gearing themselves toward the same practices as those before them ( no matter how BIG the exchange is ... in fact - the bigger the better for a closure as more btc can be filtered away ) ... so i hope at the very least YOU can understand why there is so much animosity towards exchanges these days ... too many community members have been burnt ...

apart from that - over a year ago - i requested ( as with others ) for features of autoexchange on deposit for currencies - and the reply is always the same - 'we are looking into it' - with NO change ever happening and no autoexchange on deposit feature being implemented  ... yet a new exchange like safecex ( by yaamp ) can implement that feature immediately upon request ...

i will have however conceded to the fact that you have been transparent ( even though you have privatized some of the information - which is fair ) in the way this has gone through - and for that part we really are appreciative ... we are also appreciative of the fact that you do take the time to come here and comment and communicate - which is a are thing these days also ...

the wallet though - this should NEVER be kept in cold storage after the deal is done ... it should be given to us for our own delegation of what will be done with it ...

the longer those coins are still there - the more questions that will be raised about what YOU as an exchange will be doing with the coins - regardless of what you say you will do ... that is some bad press which ever way you look at it ...

it is much appreciated however - that with all the headaches that have been caused to droidz by the previous people - you are still willing to help ... so far that also - we are appreciative ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 10:00:23 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

#crysx

Its allright, crysx Smiley. I see now the whole amount (1.385M) is transferred to SoopY (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz/address.dws?2Pjx725q7eFdWCNutPQ5sCE1kNofG5756J.htm), so now SoopY could either join the inputs, or leave them as they are, depending on his needs.

yup - i see it also ...

just happened ...

tanx for that greedyjohn ... now this should help to get sorted now ...

im online again in a few hours ...

#crysx

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:04:42 AM

Sent to a secondary Wallet = 50,000 (I hope someone from the community has access to this) Where these ever found?

The only factor that was missing was the coins on Bittrex which should now be pretty much gone, correct?

In my eyes, the only amount extra that should be mined is anything in excess of 1,394,000 that people were able to get off Bittrex.

The calculations become complex because of the network staking (both the new and old one) Smiley

So it is better to mine some bigger amount, just to make absolutely sure it will be enough. After swap finished, the remainder could be burnt, or whatever the community decides.
What refers to Bittrex, it is not clear yet what they are going to do with the coins. The DRZ wallet is still there(!), regardless of the fact there is still an announcement it will be removed at 12 Feb. Bittrex is big and slow. And not transparent. And not communicative.  And ... ok I'll stop here, not to start complaining again Grin

Someone has to ask them what they are going to do with the huge amount of coins they have now. If I ask, I am sure Richie will not reply to me, after I clearly expressed my opinion on their "style" of work... If SoopY could get some answer from them, it would be great, looks like they have better relations.

I don't know how much more transparent and communicative i can be heh...   The wallet is still there because GreedyJohn requested that we keep it open longer because some people were still having problems with withdrawing.

When you guys finish the swap, we will cold store the wallet and all coins wil forever remain there.

thanks,
richie

richie ...

i have always been critical of your practices - always ... since the days of the granite ( grn ) removal and your refusal to even listen to reason from my part ...

but im like that with most exchanges ... and with the string of uncouth exchange owners and exchanges that have become defunct for one reason or another - there WILL be the doubt that ANY exchange owners will be gearing themselves toward the same practices as those before them ( no matter how BIG the exchange is ... in fact - the bigger the better for a closure as more btc can be filtered away ) ... so i hope at the very least YOU can understand why there is so much animosity towards exchanges these days ... too many community members have been burnt ...

apart from that - over a year ago - i requested ( as with others ) for features of autoexchange on deposit for currencies - and the reply is always the same - 'we are looking into it' - with NO change ever happening and no autoexchange on deposit feature being implemented  ... yet a new exchange like safecex ( by yaamp ) can implement that feature immediately upon request ...

i will have however conceded to the fact that you have been transparent ( even though you have privatized some of the information - which is fair ) in the way this has gone through - and for that part we really are appreciative ... we are also appreciative of the fact that you do take the time to come here and comment and communicate - which is a are thing these days also ...

the wallet though - this should NEVER be kept in cold storage after the deal is done ... it should be given to us for our own delegation of what will be done with it ...

the longer those coins are still there - the more questions that will be raised about what YOU as an exchange will be doing with the coins - regardless of what you say you will do ... that is some bad press which ever way you look at it ...

it is much appreciated however - that with all the headaches that have been caused to droidz by the previous people - you are still willing to help ... so far that also - we are appreciative ...

#crysx

I have no problem with anyone being critical of us... i'd be suspect if people aren't critical.  The key is to have the right information and not to be critical on incorrect data.  I have no problem with criticism as long as its fair.

Heh... auto exchange ... thats still on a feature list.  Frankly, not that many people ask for it because anyone that wants to do that can do it with 5 lines of code.  One day it'll get added in, but like i said... not a priority.

The coins will be here and they will stay here  The coins are not yours, the developers, or anyone else's... They belong to the users, and as such we will hold them indefinitely on their behalf.  We have done this with many coin swaps, coins we've delisted and burns from CFC's.  People can question all they'd like, but we have a record of integrity and security that, I believe, stands on its own.

thanks,
richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 07:35:05 AM

I don't know how much more transparent and communicative i can be heh...   The wallet is still there because GreedyJohn requested that we keep it open longer because some people were still having problems with withdrawing.

thanks,
richie

richie ...

#crysx

I have no problem with anyone being critical of us... i'd be suspect if people aren't critical.  The key is to have the right information and not to be critical on incorrect data.  I have no problem with criticism as long as its fair.

Heh... auto exchange ... thats still on a feature list.  Frankly, not that many people ask for it because anyone that wants to do that can do it with 5 lines of code.  One day it'll get added in, but like i said... not a priority.

The coins will be here and they will stay here  The coins are not yours, the developers, or anyone else's... They belong to the users, and as such we will hold them indefinitely on their behalf.  We have done this with many coin swaps, coins we've delisted and burns from CFC's.  People can question all they'd like, but we have a record of integrity and security that, I believe, stands on its own.

thanks,
richie

ok ...

so the autoexchange will be around in a decade or so ... kool - understood Wink ...

as for the coins and the wallet and the integrity ( all tied into the one sentence as they are tied into one another ) ... i understand that the coins are the users property - and rightly so ... but there should be a period of time that lapses their right to the coins if they have not been swapped ... after that period of time - which is yet to be specified - the coins should be burned so as not create any confusion thereafter ...

does this mean that when a period of time expires - you can burn these coins to a non-spendable address? ...

if so - who determines the time frame and the authority to burn them? ...

and tanx for the previous response also ...

#crysx

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:09:21 AM

212k withdrawn from Bittrex.

Thanks richie for this extra time Wink

I wait next steps now guys.

CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:12:52 AM

How to swap from 2.4 to 3 ?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:25:38 AM

212k withdrawn from Bittrex.

Thanks richie for this extra time Wink

I wait next steps now guys.

nice sum there Smiley ...

great to see ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:27:37 AM

How to swap from 2.4 to 3 ?

step 1 - keep drz2 in their wallet and stake if you want ...
step 2 - wait ...
step 3 - when the announcement of the next final swap is given - follow instructions that will be required for the swap to drz3 ...

a little bit more patience and we should have things underway ...

#crysx

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:05:11 PM

Hi Richie

great to see you are commenting here and helping/informing the community!

I have no problem with anyone being critical of us... i'd be suspect if people aren't critical.  The key is to have the right information and not to be critical on incorrect data.  I have no problem with criticism as long as its fair.
You might be pointing to me when you tell people are critical on incorrect data, right? Smiley
Well, sometimes, maybe, I am critical on incorrect data, because of missing information. Its nice to see you come here from time to time and provide that information. This clears concerns and helps to improve things. If it is done often, maybe I would even consider you to be "transparent" some day..

But related to the "not being communicating" critics - that was not based on incorrect data. I wrote you PMs (two times I believe), those were mid-sized messages with pretty meaningful information, and I asked for/expected some reply, but got nothing. It is frustrating to write something to a person, and not get even a one liner in return. That is not polite and not ethical to ignore people without good reason. That's the reason for "not communicative" complain. So... wasn't that fair?

The coins will be here and they will stay here  The coins are not yours, the developers, or anyone else's... They belong to the users, and as such we will hold them indefinitely on their behalf.  We have done this with many coin swaps, coins we've delisted and burns from CFC's.  People can question all they'd like, but we have a record of integrity and security that, I believe, stands on its own.

That part is pretty clear to me, and that is why I still like your exchange, regardless of complaints I have, and critics. You are solid, and reliable.
I completely understand this approach and welcome that. Of course, after all those things happened, we would prefer those coins to be burned, for some peace of mind, but well, you're right those are not our coins, and its not a right thing to burn something which doesn't belong to us Smiley

If your integrity could be coupled with some responsiveness (and/or ethics..?) to reply to someone who tries to talk to you, that would be great...

... this space is not for rent ...
richiela

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:31:52 PM

Hi Richie

You might be pointing to me when you tell people are critical on incorrect data, right? Smiley
Well, sometimes, maybe, I am critical on incorrect data, because of missing information. Its nice to see you come here from time to time and provide that information. This clears concerns and helps to improve things. If it is done often, maybe I would even consider you to be "transparent" some day..

But related to the "not being communicating" critics - that was not based on incorrect data. I wrote you PMs (two times I believe), those were mid-sized messages with pretty meaningful information, and I asked for/expected some reply, but got nothing. It is frustrating to write something to a person, and not get even a one liner in return. That is not polite and not ethical to ignore people without good reason. That's the reason for "not communicative" complain. So... wasn't that fair?

That part is pretty clear to me, and that is why I still like your exchange, regardless of complaints I have, and critics. You are solid, and reliable.
I completely understand this approach and welcome that. Of course, after all those things happened, we would prefer those coins to be burned, for some peace of mind, but well, you're right those are not our coins, and its not a right thing to burn something which doesn't belong to us Smiley

If your integrity could be coupled with some responsiveness (and/or ethics..?) to reply to someone who tries to talk to you, that would be great...

Nah i wasn't pointing at anyone in here... believe me, most criticism in here is at least sane... the rest of the crap I look at on BCT hurts my head.  Not to nit pick, but your message did not ask for a response... Outside of asking for me to lock an account, which I wont comment on... It ended with something like "let me know if you need anything"... Was I not polite?  Possibly... you might have caught me on a day where I had too many messages to deal with.  Either way, I didn't think I had to respond so I didn't.  I'm happy to apologize for that on a personal level, but Bittrex has always been consistent, transparent and open about communications.

@crysx: I'm not sure why you or anyone is concerned with the old DRZs once you've swapped over.   Once the swap is complete, why does it matter old DRZ coins exist?  They can never be used or swapped again.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

richiela

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:33:16 PM

Hi Richie

Nah i wasn't pointing at anyone in here... believe me, most criticism in here is at least sane... the rest of the crap I look at on BCT hurts my head.  Not to nit pick, but your message did not ask for a response... Outside of asking for me to lock an account, which I wont comment on... It ended with something like "let me know if you need anything"... Was I not polite?  Possibly... you might have caught me on a day where I had too many messages to deal with.  Either way, I didn't think I had to respond so I didn't.  I'm happy to apologize for that on a personal level, but Bittrex has always been consistent, transparent and open about communications.

@crysx: I'm not sure why you or anyone is concerned with the old DRZs once you've swapped over.   Once the swap is complete, why does it matter old DRZ coins exist?  They can never be used or swapped again.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

PS.  if you really want to try to talk to me, join our slack (slack.bittrex.com) or irc (#bittrex on freenode).  BCT is not a great venue for any meaningful discussion.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 10:17:02 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 01:59:25 PM by soopy452000

Dear All,

The update is ready, please be kind to download them below.

Here's the wallet and the blockchain , please backup your wallet.dat and delete everything else and use this blockchain zip extract the following blockchain to your %APPDATA%Droidz2. BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT first.

Droidz-V3 3.0.1. Windows Wallet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w8ihtfrotkc72yt/Droidz-V3%203.0.1%20Windows%20Wallet.zip?dl=0

Droidz-V3 Blockchain

Please use this only and extract the contents to your %APPDATA%Droidz2 , before running the client.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5mtqi0xq4zl1k3/Droidz-V3%20Blockchain%20PLEASE%20ONLY%20USE%20THIS.zip?dl=0

Please help make connections as the network will not have any connections till the seednodes are updated, which I'm sure Chryx will do the attend to within the next few hours , meanwhile what you can do is share your personal nodes within the community and help make the network move and most of all stake your coins.

I will commit the changes to github within the next few hours.

All previous Client Versions have been blocked out as this is a mandatory update and due to the fact that this hardfork is mandatory and incompatible with previous clients.

Please follow the instructions carefully before running the client.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:20:20 PM

Good work soopy, my wallet syncs, even though it is empty  Grin.

I don't know who is manipulation price downwards, at YOBIT

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 10:24:39 PM

Thank you mate , appreciate your words very much. Smiley

Also guys please update your wallets and also follow the instructions above and please stake your wallets and make connections around.

It was a tiring day and I'm really very tired. Off I go to sleep.

Looking forward to replying to posts here as soon as I wake up.

Nighty Night Folks.

Take Care.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:52:26 PM

Thank you mate , appreciate your words very much. Smiley

Also guys please update your wallets and also follow the instructions above and please stake your wallets and make connections around.

It was a tiring day and I'm really very tired. Off I go to sleep.

Looking forward to replying to posts here as soon as I wake up.

Nighty Night Folks.

Take Care.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

morning ( at least in my part of the world ) ...

ill get the seeds organized in the next couple of hours - so no one will have an issue syncing ...

if there is any issues - ill let you know ...

starting on them now ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:11:41 AM

Hi Richie

Nah i wasn't pointing at anyone in here... believe me, most criticism in here is at least sane... the rest of the crap I look at on BCT hurts my head.  Not to nit pick, but your message did not ask for a response... Outside of asking for me to lock an account, which I wont comment on... It ended with something like "let me know if you need anything"... Was I not polite?  Possibly... you might have caught me on a day where I had too many messages to deal with.  Either way, I didn't think I had to respond so I didn't.  I'm happy to apologize for that on a personal level, but Bittrex has always been consistent, transparent and open about communications.

@crysx: I'm not sure why you or anyone is concerned with the old DRZs once you've swapped over.   Once the swap is complete, why does it matter old DRZ coins exist?  They can never be used or swapped again.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

PS.  if you really want to try to talk to me, join our slack (slack.bittrex.com) or irc (#bittrex on freenode).  BCT is not a great venue for any meaningful discussion.

you have a good point there with regards to the old drz coins - but being an opensource project - the last thing anyone needs is a resurrection of the old builds and a mess on our hands - so the old coins and old blockchain should really be destroyed after a period of time - regardless of whether they are owned by users or not ...

if the owners of the old coins do not undertake the swap - then they will lose the coins after a cutoff date - and ALL coins in your possession 'should' be burned ...

its just a safety precaution more than a 'need' to have the old blockchain killed ...

as for conversation - slack sounds very good ... will be joining when i get all the seednodes successfully sorted ... cross fingers for me ...

tanx ...

#crysx

MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:13:39 AM

Is the github link still the same? Haven't checked.. I was running the drz3 wallet on pi2, so I'll have to recompile.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:23:55 AM

Is the github link still the same? Haven't checked.. I was running the drz3 wallet on pi2, so I'll have to recompile.

no its not ... we have changed it from my git - to a new drzdevteam git ...

but we have yet to update it - as the seednodes are required to be running before we can hardcode them into the wallets ...

im working on that as we speak - and we will release the details of the new git ( NOT the ones in my git - as they are preliminary ones ) as sson as im finished with the seednodes ... ill upload and update the git with the new sourcecode when all this is in place ... so within the next 12-24hours ( assuming all goes well ) we should have it all ready for you to clone and compile ...

the current windows wallet ( as far as i know - as soopy compiled that one ) does not have the seednodes hardcoded ... but that wont matter 'too' much anyway for the time being as the blockchain that is provided needs to be used ...

will let you know as soon as this is done ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: