Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146024 times)
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:53:21 AM

Hi Jens,

I am unable to transfer Adzcoin from my online wallet to the desktop one. its already more than 2 hours. i guess its stucked. Any issue?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 06:43:37 AM

Hi Jens,

I am unable to transfer Adzcoin from my online wallet to the desktop one. its already more than 2 hours. i guess its stucked. Any issue?

I don't see any issue.

Here is the support desk link though in case you need help from our technical team: http://startpeepshelp.com

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:25:55 AM

Hey Jens, whats the plan for ADZ, dumping everywhere. The price was supposed to rocket but i see its going down.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:48:44 AM

Hey Jens, whats the plan for ADZ, dumping everywhere. The price was supposed to rocket but i see its going down.

It's an open market, what can I do about it?

People posting remarks like this is exactly what the dumpers are trying to achieve so they can buy your ADZ at a lower price Wink

The plan remains the same as what we have been talking about for the last weeks, nobody can change the fact that ADZcoin will syrocket in due time...

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:00:13 AM

It's an open market, what can I do about it?

People posting remarks like this is exactly what the dumpers are trying to achieve so they can buy your ADZ at a lower price Wink

The plan remains the same as what we have been talking about for the last weeks, nobody can change the fact that ADZcoin will syrocket in due time...
Just wait and see the dev is moving their moves so panic not guys jenss here ready to assist us, as jenss already answer it before that dumpers doing it buy cheaper adz so after holding as many as he can the price will rises and he will get profitable big income.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:10:32 AM

As JensS said the people complaining why the coin isn't skyrocketing just wait and see in due time.

The concept will always be great no matter how much these people dump and because of the concept, ADZ will definitely skyrocket. Just wait and see

So the people selling low, are going to regret it later on. it's only been 1 day and the word is not out there yet. Once the promo starts, and more blogs get on board and more people start using the extension just wait and see then how ADZ skyrockets
survivordj

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:04:12 PM

As JensS said the people complaining why the coin isn't skyrocketing just wait and see in due time.

The concept will always be great no matter how much these people dump and because of the concept, ADZ will definitely skyrocket. Just wait and see

So the people selling low, are going to regret it later on. it's only been 1 day and the word is not out there yet. Once the promo starts, and more blogs get on board and more people start using the extension just wait and see then how ADZ skyrockets

Yes. I am confident it will skyrocket in due time. Just keep spreading the word.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 03:01:49 PM

That's right no need for panic. Wink

Soon the hyperlink version of the donation API will be available!

Everybody will be able to add the donation API anywhere they like, such as:
-> Forum signatures / posts
-> Youtube videos (comments/description/annotations)
-> Blog comments
-> Profiles
-> Email body / signature

Anywhere you can add a link you'll be able to add the API. This means that even if you don't have a website you'll be able to receive ADZcoins. Smiley

So yeah this will open up a huge market, while we keep on attracting more and more blogs to use the API as replacement for regular ads!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:10:05 PM

i will buy more coins  Tongue interesting

i have a few question

1.$10...how long till it becomes this?

2.and when promotions begin? could you give timeframe sir?

3.I see the cointelegraph article and when will cointelegraph start marketing and promotions?

4.and will you also conact cnn, bbc and forbes?

5.how much audience are we broadcasting the news to, how many thousands or millions?

thank you for your time sir

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 04:31:06 PM

i will buy more coins  Tongue interesting

i have a few question

1.$10...how long till it becomes this?

2.and when promotions begin? could you give timeframe sir?

3.I see the cointelegraph article and when will cointelegraph start marketing and promotions?

4.and will you also conact cnn, bbc and forbes?

5.how much audience are we broadcasting the news to, how many thousands or millions?

thank you for your time sir

Sure no problem. Smiley

1. That's hard to say, we believe that by focusing on the extension and making it used by millions of people will easily achieve this goal. How long will that take? It only needs a spark to go viral and then we're not talking in years but months. Smiley

2. Promo's have now begun in terms of contacting website owners so they wll add the ADZcoin monetization widget to their site. When they do they can reach hundreds, even thousands of people instantly which is great leverage to get more extension downloads.

3. Yes they will promote it this week, already started and see downloads of extension is going up faster. Smiley

4. Yes I already got contacted by press release sites to discuss best approach, so it's looking good to get a lot of exposure (similar to CT article) soon.

5. Millions. Don't forget the website version is one angle. This week (most probably) we'll launch the link version of the API allowing everybody to use it to earn ADZ. We have some software ready to get started mass contacting Youtube video owners to add the API to their videos (annotations/description) so that will be huge! Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:18:03 PM

New post from JensS

Will The ADZcoin Savers Browser Extension Skyrocket ADZcoin?

http://adzcoindesk.com/will-the-adzcoin-savers-browser-extension-skyrocket-adzcoin/

It sure will  Grin

An interesting read
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 02:41:16 AM

New post from JensS

http://adzcoindesk.com/will-the-adzcoin-savers-browser-extension-skyrocket-adzcoin/

It sure will  Grin

An interesting read

Yeah first sales coming in from the browser extension, and that the first days with just a few hundred downloads. Smiley

Whatever happens now is kids play really, the overall goal won't change and nothing can stop us reaching it!

Just read the post and you'll see what i mean -> http://adzcoindesk.com/will-the-adzcoin-savers-browser-extension-skyrocket-adzcoin/

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
recitestores

Activity: 592

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:29:02 AM

Any bounty for translating?
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:32:08 AM

New post from JensS

It sure will  Grin

An interesting read

Yeah first sales coming in from the browser extension, and that the first days with just a few hundred downloads. Smiley

Whatever happens now is kids play really, the overall goal won't change and nothing can stop us reaching it!

Just read the post and you'll see what i mean -> http://adzcoindesk.com/will-the-adzcoin-savers-browser-extension-skyrocket-adzcoin/

Cheers,
Jens
this one will ease the pain for now knowing that eventually after all the dump which happening right now
on almost all the trading platform jenss still have its plan to make the coin growth and for us holding it
to be believe that it will goes to the moon. good luck jenss thanks for updating us.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:07:44 AM

One thing that will make the Adzcoin concept explode is adding the possibility for everybody to use the Adzcoin donation widget!

This feature will allow you to add the API wherever you can add a regular link.

This means:

Forum posts/signatures
    Youtube videos
    Blog comments
    Emails
    Profiles

I just took the above part from your latest blog post JensS

Now this is going to be truly amazing, getting the API on youtube  Shocked you are already taking this to the next level.. Its only a matter of time when ADZ takes off. obviously the people selling now are after pennies and don't mind being at loss

And then you have investors who see the true potential. this coin will reach $10+ very soon because it's backed by something really amazing
I'm backing this project 100%
that's correct mate, if only does dumpers realize what jenss are doing right now they will not do it, but still we can't help them realizing their mistakes we just need to wait then made them see. I know and still believing with jenss future plan for this coin to grow up..

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coinstatic

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:14:42 AM

One thing that will make the Adzcoin concept explode is adding the possibility for everybody to use the Adzcoin donation widget!

This feature will allow you to add the API wherever you can add a regular link.

This means:

Forum posts/signatures
    Youtube videos
    Blog comments
    Emails
    Profiles

I just took the above part from your latest blog post JensS

Now this is going to be truly amazing, getting the API on youtube  Shocked you are already taking this to the next level.. Its only a matter of time when ADZ takes off. obviously the people selling now are after pennies and don't mind being at loss

And then you have investors who see the true potential. this coin will reach $10+ very soon because it's backed by something really amazing
I'm backing this project 100%
that's correct mate, if only does dumpers realize what jenss are doing right now they will not do it, but still we can't help them realizing their mistakes we just need to wait then made them see. I know and still believing with jenss future plan for this coin to grow up..

Some realize when its too late, it's part of life. Same happened with bitcoin, people criticized it, there were dumpers for bitcoin too and then there were smart investors who made the right choice.

A developer never goes through the hassle of creating an extension, building a team, and having real set goals just for these fuck*n dumpers.
They can do whatever they like, but they won't sabotage the success of this coin because it is backed by something truly amazing and it has the potential to reach the sky.

A true investor will have patience, and will follow the project Smiley once everything goes viral and kicks off the only people who'll be sorry then are the dumpers
coinblaster

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:42:22 AM

-> Blog comments
-> Profiles

Anywhere you can add a link you'll be able to add the API. This means that even if you don't have a website you'll be able to receive ADZcoins. Smiley

So yeah this will open up a huge market, while we keep on attracting more and more blogs to use the API as replacement for regular ads!

Cheers,
Jens

Hello Jens, me and my friend is not sure what this whole adzcoin thing is about.

We do not have the full picture what we are doing with adzcoin. You mean people will buy adzcoin to use in rewarding the good advertisers with great web content?

Your browser extension which does not block ads BUT allows users to reward the publishers they like?

whats the company who created adzcoin have to value add?please explain in detail so i can go tell my friends what they will be investing in since they are interested in the new internet phenomenon. THANKS!

dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:43:40 AM

Adding the API to You Tube will be huge!  Grin This is just the start of the journey for Adz, and it is already getting exciting. I sure won't be dumping my coins any time soon, I'm in it for the long run. Spread the word guys, this is going to take off Big Time.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:01:45 AM

-> Blog comments
-> Profiles

Cheers,
Jens

Hello Jens, me and my friend is not sure what this whole adzcoin thing is about.

We do not have the full picture what we are doing with adzcoin. You mean people will buy adzcoin to use in rewarding the good advertisers with great web content?

Your browser extension which does not block ads BUT allows users to reward the publishers they like?

whats the company who created adzcoin have to value add?please explain in detail so i can go tell my friends what they will be investing in since they are interested in the new internet phenomenon. THANKS!

Hello,

I think it's best to read the overview article on Cointelegraph -> http://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-may-end-wars-of-online-advertisers-vs-users

That should give youa  good idea. Smiley

And just to make clear, everything is free and we'll just make money by helping you save money whenever you shop online thorugh the extension, something most people already do frequently. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
mms2209

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:54:26 AM

I want to see a widget like a thumb, which can be implemented on any post, and the thumb can be used to autodonate ADZ. That would be really great.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: