Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:41:33 PM

Any info on how the 50% premine is spent? Is it still with the devs  Huh

Yes most definately used for development and bounties mostly, we do have 5 people working with the project full-time so it's good we stll have the coins or we would have stopped adding new features long ago. Smiley

I'm positive though we will be able to expand the development team week after week so ADZbuzz can compete with the big social networks when we launch the final version.
How many coins have been given to the devs so far? And how many is left in the pot?

You can't expect this coin to have high value in the future when the dev just give them away when users buy VIP packages which actually don't add some value to the coin itself. vip investors may have earned due to the rise of numbers of adz in their account but its value remains.

Just read this: http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/1760-why-compounding-will-push-adzcoin-to-100%E2%80%99s-eventually

It's basically inevitable that the coin value will go up. Right now it's a good thing for people who do their research that the value is still so low, you should understand that after reading this topic. Smiley

Supply and Demand. Simple

Even if you look at the bitcoin website it says the coin value is based on supply and demand economics, no mention of smart contracts.

The goal for Adzcoin is to increase the demand while the supply is obviously limited and that is exactly what's being done

lol bitcoins value is not based on the supply and demand but the adoption of people around it the supply and demand only comes when so many people use it. supply and demand is nothing if no one wants to adopt it the coin will only turn into just like a pump and dump coin

I know you obviously made a fake account to troll hard and fud, but it's not going to work  Grin

Supply and demand does play a role and it's a fact, same goes for gold or any other asset.

The demand will come from various things on Adzbuzz, the payment gateway that merchants can use (like paypal) to sell products with the ease of just pushing 1 or 2 buttons.

In the future a built in exchange within Adzbuzz so people can instantly exchange their Btc's into ADZ and vice versa and then later another option for fiat.

So much to come, but obviously time is the limiting factor. But hey it's worth it when in the end I'm sure this is going to explode and I'll bank hard  Grin

And the other thing you mentioned about updates and dreams etc, well it's no dream. It's happening. When you realise it'll be too late though. So my advice: stack your Adz now you'll thank me later  Wink

haha marathon good luck trying to bring a LEGITIMATE business down, because you know that trolling is not going to destroy a sound business. the team will and has been working hard to bring our business to the international level where we will benefit society and the business all over.

stop dreaming and wake up your damn ideas! And startpeeps did not collapse,fail or die out, startpeeps was PURPOSEFULLY rebranded into adzbuzz, so that people will find that name more catchy! simple as that!

you could troll other forums if you want, like bitcoin or ethereum, because calling them a SCAM WILL NOT WORK also!

Yes only when people adopt our currency will there be supply and demand,however its going to happen(not like what you said) asshole!

Lol i've seen many types like this guy before. They troll hard and try their best to bring down anything that has the potential to succeed.

Look at all the fudders for ETH for example, many fud there and ETH still got back on its feet, but this isn't about ETH

This guy obviously created an account only to troll. Means nothing to me what he says. Seen it all in the past. Happened to bitcoin too back in 2009/2010

He won't be commenting here when ADZ reaches a dollar + these type of people hide in their closets when things kick off  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maraton

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:48:17 PM

Any info on how the 50% premine is spent? Is it still with the devs  Huh

Yes most definately used for development and bounties mostly, we do have 5 people working with the project full-time so it's good we stll have the coins or we would have stopped adding new features long ago. Smiley

I'm positive though we will be able to expand the development team week after week so ADZbuzz can compete with the big social networks when we launch the final version.
How many coins have been given to the devs so far? And how many is left in the pot?

You can't expect this coin to have high value in the future when the dev just give them away when users buy VIP packages which actually don't add some value to the coin itself. vip investors may have earned due to the rise of numbers of adz in their account but its value remains.

Just read this: http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/1760-why-compounding-will-push-adzcoin-to-100%E2%80%99s-eventually

It's basically inevitable that the coin value will go up. Right now it's a good thing for people who do their research that the value is still so low, you should understand that after reading this topic. Smiley

Supply and Demand. Simple

Even if you look at the bitcoin website it says the coin value is based on supply and demand economics, no mention of smart contracts.

The goal for Adzcoin is to increase the demand while the supply is obviously limited and that is exactly what's being done

lol bitcoins value is not based on the supply and demand but the adoption of people around it the supply and demand only comes when so many people use it. supply and demand is nothing if no one wants to adopt it the coin will only turn into just like a pump and dump coin

I know you obviously made a fake account to troll hard and fud, but it's not going to work  Grin

Supply and demand does play a role and it's a fact, same goes for gold or any other asset.

The demand will come from various things on Adzbuzz, the payment gateway that merchants can use (like paypal) to sell products with the ease of just pushing 1 or 2 buttons.

In the future a built in exchange within Adzbuzz so people can instantly exchange their Btc's into ADZ and vice versa and then later another option for fiat.

So much to come, but obviously time is the limiting factor. But hey it's worth it when in the end I'm sure this is going to explode and I'll bank hard  Grin

And the other thing you mentioned about updates and dreams etc, well it's no dream. It's happening. When you realise it'll be too late though. So my advice: stack your Adz now you'll thank me later  Wink

haha marathon good luck trying to bring a LEGITIMATE business down, because you know that trolling is not going to destroy a sound business. the team will and has been working hard to bring our business to the international level where we will benefit society and the business all over.

stop dreaming and wake up your damn ideas! And startpeeps did not collapse,fail or die out, startpeeps was PURPOSEFULLY rebranded into adzbuzz, so that people will find that name more catchy! simple as that!

you could troll other forums if you want, like bitcoin or ethereum, because calling them a SCAM WILL NOT WORK also!

Yes only when people adopt our currency will there be supply and demand,however its going to happen(not like what you said) asshole!

Lol i've seen many types like this guy before. They troll hard and try their best to bring down anything that has the potential to succeed.

Look at all the fudders for ETH for example, many fud there and ETH still got back on its feet, but this isn't about ETH

This guy obviously created an account only to troll. Means nothing to me what he says. Seen it all in the past. Happened to bitcoin too back in 2009/2010

He won't be commenting here when ADZ reaches a dollar + these type of people hide in their closets when things kick off  Grin

saying the truth is a kind of trolling?HuhHuh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stay dreaming
coinblaster

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 03:56:20 PM

oh marathon, saying the truth is always good, its not trolling.BUT there is no truth in anything you said. so its just nonsense! well the day dreaming time is over for you! not us!
maraton

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:03:27 PM

oh marathon, saying the truth is always good, its not trolling.BUT there is no truth in anything you said. so its just nonsense! well the day dreaming time is over for you! not us!

what truth du u want me say ow many people use adzbuzz and its coin price is already 10$. is this wat u want? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA day dreamers  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
coinstatic

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:20:45 PM

what truth du u want me say ow many people use adzbuzz and its coin price is already 10$. is this wat u want? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA day dreamers  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yawn getting boring now. I've seen better fudders than you. You even fail at fudding  Grin
coinstatic

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:21:59 PM

There's an ignore feature for trolls here. So you won't have to read the garbage  Grin
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 05:45:45 PM

maraton, did you actually do any research on the ADZbuzz, ADZcoin projects?

If you had your comments would be more to the point as to why you see this coin not succeeding, I do not see any reason for the coin not to rise in value in the not to distant future.

Or are you just ignorant when it comes to ADZcoin ?  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 05:49:13 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 06:07:28 PM by adz4life

bought few of this coin on yobit and its been there for quite awhile, i never really see the coin's value go up even after all the promotion the team did. ain't that something to ponder again? you guys may wanna try newer things really. maybe adding smart contract feature?

I suggest you do some reading on what the coin will do when the ADZbuzzer is ready, I think you'll be surpirsed about the potential.

The main promo's will come when our system is ready to go mainstream, here are the two groups of people we'll focus on in our promo's:

-> Web Publishers
The main purpose of ADZcoin is to help publishers add an extra income stream to their site. The other main benefit is that they will get a lot of free traffic when they add the ADZbuzzer to their site. In order for them to get that they can easily ask their audience to share their content on ADZbuzz which will cause a viral effect. Quality content will get more shares, more exposure on the ADZbuzz homepage and help publishers earn more.

-> Merchants
We will make it super easy for merchants to accept ADZcoin on ADZbuzz and sell products. They will be able to sell straight from the site with the click of a button! If people have ADZ in their wallet they can buy something with one click, which will increase conversions a lot.

Just think of the ADZbuzzer as a social share feature that drives more traffic to sites, but people adding it to their site will also get paid. That should give you an idea how fast ADZbuzz will grow. Smiley

Bonjour!
When will these merchants and publishers arrive in the thousands and bring their hoard of fan base, readers supporters and email newsletter subscribers, buyers?

and will adzcoin finally begin to see the light of day in terms of the coin value? how soon will it be?

i love how pokemon GO went crazy overnight! it would be definitely lovely to see massive early adoption here. with your ultra limited contacts, resources, can it be done?

I've said this many times already but here it is again:

When we launch the ADZbuzzer we will use Scrapebox or Ninjaoutreach etc. to contact millions of bloggers who will benefit from the ADZbuzzer. That's the moment you'll see thousands of articles about ADZbuzz which will create a viral storm that will attract millions of users to the site.

That is the moment you'll start seeing big movements. When this will be will become more clear on the next developers meeting, and i'll update the whole community when we have precision. Smiley

thanks, although i believe you mentioned you had a developers meeting on 9th august tuesday, and finalised everything?

And another thing is how shall you convince bloggers and merchants to use adzbuzzer?would it be too tough to convince them?

more important is there any way to justify and draw bloggers attention as to why they should use adzbuzzer versus the others? any real or hypothesis examples to show the world how it works?

Lastly, you and your team have a solid business plan,but delaying a launch would give other business a chance to copy and adzcoin will have trouble competing with the big guns, thats what we feel, especially coming from europe when i know technology is fast evolving so yeah.

thanks!

Coinblaster I think you should do some reading on this project. You are asking so many questions, that has already been answered if you had done the reading. If Jens was to re-answer all of them this project would go no where... Smiley

Please read the blog posts www.adzcoindesk.com from beginning to end and you would understand why the ADZbuzzer would be used. There is not much need to convince when it is a unique social share button.

Jens continue to do what you're doing in creating something novel that will take the online world by surprise and ADZ coins to new heights!

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 01:09:43 AM

Quitting as well. this coin seem to be slowing the progress. i sense scam in the end as well. Waited for a month to see if the price just move a bit but was disappointed. Moving my coins elsewhere. I can't believe I fall for this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:53:28 AM

Quitting as well. this coin seem to be slowing the progress. i sense scam in the end as well. Waited for a month to see if the price just move a bit but was disappointed. Moving my coins elsewhere. I can't believe I fall for this.

it's good you are leaving and other people like you. this project is long term as people know and i completely disagree with some of your words like scam, yes progress maybe slow but you are 200% wrong by calling scam. so please leave quick so others can take your place instead who want to succeed. this project is better without people like you

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:56:41 AM

jens carry on what you are doing sir you have my full support. these people who are trying to bring this project down are impatient and this project better without them. when the coin value is high it will be a slap on their faces  Smiley

carry on with the project sir you and team are doing fantastic job and this is long term coin not for these day trader people who expect price to jump after month
maraton

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:57:15 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 05:24:49 AM by maraton

Grin Grin Grin you see it clearly they launching anything they say to use it to skyrocket the price of the coin but nothing happens sweet talk will only guide you for spending money for nothing this coin is a trash and it will always be
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 06:04:56 AM

Jens is no different from those dev who said a whole lot of bull. you guys simply support the bullshit coin because you do have bags of it. but look, i also have bags of it. in fact i have supported this shit for a very long time. wake up. we kept buying VIP package but look at its value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
maraton

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:24:10 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 06:40:55 AM by maraton

just think of this the total supply of the coin is 84m but the available supply is 46m and the dev holds 35-40m of it 13m+ already on cash back the one you buys using the coin that u buy on markets and the VIP's they offer but look on the markets tons of coins are being dumped every day but only few mines this coin just think of it remember no one can get the coins out on their website if u r not a VIP  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
where this tons of coin that being  dumped on the markets?Huh

even they give you coins every day on your accounts that you cant get or sell on markets  just look here http://adzcoin.net:3001/richlist
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:14:27 AM

just think of this the total supply of the coin is 84m but the available supply is 46m and the dev holds 35-40m of it 13m+ already on cash back the one you buys using the coin that u buy on markets and the VIP's they offer but look on the markets tons of coins are being dumped every day but only few mines this coin just think of it remember no one can get the coins out on their website if u r not a VIP  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

even they give you coins every day on your accounts that you cant get or sell on markets  just look here http://adzcoin.net:3001/richlist
Who is holding the 33M in the richlist?
Thats a whopping 70% of the total supply.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
maraton

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:33:16 AM

where this tons of coin came from that being  dumped on the markets?Huh

even they give you coins every day on your accounts that you cant get or sell on markets  just look here http://adzcoin.net:3001/richlist
Thats a whopping 70% of the total supply.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

DEV or the head of this project
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 07:46:30 AM

Thats a whopping 70% of the total supply.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Shit that's the whole fuck of it! no one else would own such 33 million. its like 70% of the whole sum.
Come to think of it, you buy VIP each week and yet the price of this coin don't even go up even just 1 satoshi?  Owning a coin is such a good buiness eh?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
maraton

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:18:18 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 08:33:04 AM by maraton

even they give you coins every day on your accounts that you cant get or sell on markets  just look here http://adzcoin.net:3001/richlist
Thats a whopping 70% of the total supply.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Shit that's the whole fuck of it! no one else would own such 33 million. its like 70% of the whole sum.
Come to think of it, you buy VIP each week and yet the price of this coin don't even go up even just 1 satoshi?  Owning a coin is such a good buiness eh?

HAHAHA they didnt even think a lot of coins is being dumped every day on markets its already suspicious 13m+ coins stocked on cashbacks+ the coin of the dev + the coin on the accounts destrebuted + the coins on market + the coins on extensions destrebuted  HAHAHA if you total that its to far from the total available supply

dont say that it comes from miners you can see the power of miners 6.8GHS it wont mine even 10's of thounsands of coins every day that power can mine only about 1.5k to 2k coins a day if they are lucky

but you can see how much coins is being dumped 10's of thousands coins dumped every day
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:48:38 AM

maraton - Too many HAHAHA's from you, makes you sound like a nutter. Only been on this forum for one day? Then maybe you haven't read through the 100 plus pages in this thread. If you don't like it, jog on. A huge infrastructure is being built around this project. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that this amount of work would not be required if it was a scam. There are plenty of muppet coins out there that are scams, go and play with them.
There is a huge, growing community with ADZbuzz, a forum, and various FB groups. This is going to be big. If you don't want to be part of it, just shut up about it.
maraton

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:37:18 AM

maraton - Too many HAHAHA's from you, makes you sound like a nutter. Only been on this forum for one day? Then maybe you haven't read through the 100 plus pages in this thread. If you don't like it, jog on. A huge infrastructure is being built around this project. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that this amount of work would not be required if it was a scam. There are plenty of muppet coins out there that are scams, go and play with them.
There is a huge, growing community with ADZbuzz, a forum, and various FB groups. This is going to be big. If you don't want to be part of it, just shut up about it.

u r just just protecting it coz u r holding this coin but in the end u will also cry
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: