Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:12:14 PM

Disrespectful? You disrespect us the first when scamed us and are planing to scam more. How distespectful is that?

Look Jenss you can't even spend 5$ of fiverr to simply hire for your logo even after earning hundreds from VIP users. So don't talk about being disrespectful. Where in Cebu are you? i'm in Lahug.

Are you in the wrong thread or something? nothing you say makes sense...

Let's talk again when the ADZBuzzer is out.  Roll Eyes

Have a great day!

wow straight answer jenss maybe all of this will be forgotten after the adzbuzzer really working up, but as of now buddy i think let them think whatever they want we can't please everyone for sure so let us continue and focus on your project jenss good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:15:14 PM

Disrespectful? You disrespect us the first when scamed us and are planing to scam more. How distespectful is that?

Look Jenss you can't even spend 5$ of fiverr to simply hire for your logo even after earning hundreds from VIP users. So don't talk about being disrespectful. Where in Cebu are you? i'm in Lahug.

Let's talk again when the ADZBuzzer is out.  Roll Eyes

Have a great day!

Its now up to the adzcoin holders to decide. i'd leave these scam coin to you.
How well do you know this Jenss? If he is legit he could get support from the locals here in cebu. I am a member of cebu bloggers and sometimes meet up with the well known Chris Ducker of virtual staff finder. If you are legit enough, you can always google cebu bloggers.

If not therefore you jenss is not what you say you are. I rest this case to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:24:17 PM

Let's talk again when the ADZBuzzer is out.  Roll Eyes

Have a great day!

Its now up to the adzcoin holders to decide. i'd leave these scam coin to you.
How well do you know this Jenss? If he is legit he could get support from the locals here in cebu. I am a member of cebu bloggers and sometimes meet up with the well known Chris Tucker of virtual staff finder. If you are legit enough, you can always google cebu bloggers.

If not therefore you jenss is not what you say you are. I rest this case to you.

Well let's have a meeting when the ADZbuzzer launches then, all bloggers will be happy to get more traffic and earnings. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:26:06 PM

Let's talk again when the ADZBuzzer is out.  Roll Eyes

Have a great day!

wow straight answer jenss maybe all of this will be forgotten after the adzbuzzer really working up, but as of now buddy i think let them think whatever they want we can't please everyone for sure so let us continue and focus on your project jenss good luck

Yes that's a good summary, we'll just keep on working and fully focus on creating a high quality product that will benefit millions of people. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:29:52 PM

Youre still not known to us here in cebu. No one knows you and youre full of shit thats the whole truth.
You clam to be legit yet none the rich list doesnt explain what you said. You can now dumped it and run but of course you wont do that as people here can still giv eyou money forver.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pap0u

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:31:09 PM

How is this whole project not Ponzi. Someone explain

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:39:41 PM

The ADZbuzz upgrade allows you to earn from revenue we generate. You receive a 100% refund but the coins are stored in your account. A ponzi uses money from old investors to pay new one's and we don't do that, it's that simple. Smiley

In crypto terms it's an improved version of POS coins. Hold coins and you get rewarded.

But this is just a minor part of the final concept. The amount of coins you hold will give you more influence of which content gets most exposure when it gets shared on the ADZbuzz homepage, which will become a content discovery platform along with many other features already discussed here and on the adzcoindesk.com blog.

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:44:11 PM

I have a feeling electronichash is a shill himself from another ANN thread.

Porbably out of jealousy he's trying his best to sabotage this coin but I'll tell you somrthing electronicash, you won't win. You're simply wasting your time and life posting BS here and rambling on like an old lady.

Jens said he's willing to meet you in the office face to face with the developers, he's a bigger man than you and ready to prove to you this project is serious and is a real business. Now the question is electronichash, are you man enough to go and meet the devs when Adzbuzzer kicks off?

I'd like your answer on that, a yes or a no. If it's a no, you are a total bullshitter and all you are is a keyboard warrior/troll who just chats BS behind the screens
Pap0u

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:47:18 PM

So I invest in this, you give me "income for life" but I can't touch this money until project becomes successful. Project fails I lose all. I can't even cash out of this project because you hold on to all the coins forever lol. Jennss you are a smart person, making money off idiots here lol. The whole project is gross, makes no sense, has no use, is ugly, all design logos ugly, website is like Afghanjstan Facebook. You guys sit and play with fake millions yet no one has seen this, has barely any daily volume, which is just Jenns cashing out because you offer these cash back packages with such huge numbers making people think they are just building billions for investing just 10 bucks. Come on people, if this has potential, it would be bought out. Jenns isn't Jesus Christ giving free wealth to you fools. This project is Ponzi 2.0. Good luck

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:48:53 PM

Of course it is.

Jenss i tell you Cebu is a small town everyone knew everyone and notices everyone even the dead ones of queen city.
And yet no one knows you? Ain't that funny?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:50:07 PM

So I invest in this, you give me "income for life" but I can't touch this money until project becomes successful. Project fails I lose all. I can't even cash out of this project because you hold on to all the coins forever lol. Jennss you are a smart person, making money off idiots here lol. The whole project is gross, makes no sense, has no use, is ugly, all design logos ugly, website is like Afghanjstan Facebook. You guys sit and play with fake millions yet no one has seen this, has barely any daily volume, which is just Jenns cashing out because you offer these cash back packages with such huge numbers making people think they are just building billions for investing just 10 bucks. Come on people, if this has potential, it would be bought out. Jenns isn't Jesus Christ giving free wealth to you fools. This project is Ponzi 2.0. Good luck

Ugh then don't and goobye...

What's wrong with this forum all kids in here with nothing to do trying to discredit hard working people?  Roll Eyes

Join Buzzex.io
coinstatic

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:52:13 PM

You know where the door is, get the fuck out Smiley

Do you need your mother to tell you where to invest? Go invest in something else, like a property. I doubt a person like you would have that kinda money though

coinstatic

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:53:22 PM

Of course it is.

Jenss i tell you Cebu is a small town everyone knew everyone and notices everyone even the dead ones of queen city.

Why are you hiding from my questions?

Go read above what I said and reply back with a yes or a no and settle this for once and for all

Be a man
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:53:37 PM

Of course it is.

Wow hilarious you're such a funny person i'm dying to meet.  Grin

Yeah Cebu is a small village you are right.  Roll Eyes

Join Buzzex.io
Pap0u

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:55:26 PM

I am truely sorry for spoiling the magic trick. I just read your OP again and I laughed so hard. My god the ponzi is strong with this one.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:59:12 PM

I am truely sorry for spoiling the magic trick. I just read your OP again and I laughed so hard. My god the ponzi is strong with this one.

Wow the level is really low here LOL  Grin

It's funny though since angel investors invested in a similar (inferior though) project, you sound like you know exactly what a ponzi means...  Roll Eyes

Join Buzzex.io
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:03:00 PM

LoL Since when did he said he'd finish the project?first he changes domain and now annouces again and just announcing it every times someone asks. Money forever flows to jenss pocket which doesn't even live in Cebu like he claim.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pap0u

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:03:10 PM

Yea, I am sure missing out on the Monopoly money here. Keep calm and just ponzi.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:03:59 PM

The only thing you'll be sorry for is not buying ADZ while they're still cheap. And I hope you don't buy them because I'd like to see you be sorry in the future

More ADZ for me  Grin

These trolls are just hilarious  Grin

How can anybody with an IQ above 80 take this serious?

Indeed more ADZ for you. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
Pap0u

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:07:05 PM

Yea more Adz for everyone. Just keep running specials, offer a billion Adz for a dollar, I am sure you will keep getting them flowing in. Whoever decides to invest in this project honestly deserves to lose their money. Jenns has done nothing wrong, yea they are scamming but they are doing you guys the favor of putting such a poorly made ponzi that if you fall for it, it is Darwinism at its finest.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: