Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146025 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 02:14:31 PM

Read the new blog post here if you want to learn something:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-serving-first-ads-lifelong-traffic-offer-overview/

The first sales from the ads are being made so all looking good. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 02:30:21 PM

Dude go hang yourself, your a complete moron and nobody gives a f*** about you or what you have to say! If you don't have anything educated to say about the project , you should beat it quickly. The more you speak, the more retarded you sound  Shocked

Nobody care what they say, and you are right, seriously this is the lowest level of intelligence i've ever come across.   Cheesy

Jenss he is on your side. Don't panic.

Of all coins to support and has more potential than adzcoin, why in the world are you guys considering this scAmcoin?
Not into FUD i can buy thousands of this coin even when this will cost 1$ each. So theres nothing to fud here as this coin is cheap as hell.

I know you guys don't hVe any choice but to support the project because you can't withdraw your coins unless the project would be a success. Bub this will never be successful unless i disappear.

Come to think of it, if he intend to make this project successful he would have done advertising maasive given the fact that you all give him thousands of $. But he'd rather kept the money on his own and cashout adzcoin.

Only a moron can't figure this coin to be scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 02:36:16 PM

For all normal people interested in the ADZcoin project and ADZbuzz, check this Youtube playlist:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCxGhBthKOQ&list=PLjMIo-DgsoXoMzVY0Ogbh9eQdNfX2B0ku

And this one:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCxGhBthKOQ&list=PLjMIo-DgsoXouaiVpNJ6yP5ocBNWj12g8

Have a great day! Smiley
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 02:45:56 PM

Heres what i'd do this time Jenss, id translate your ann thread to filipino and post in the local section for free. The filipinos has to know you are staying in cebu, philippines. You might wanna know what else Id add there.

I actually thought you'd meet me to prove you exist.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 02:54:34 PM

Hi Everybody,

Another great new feature has been added and we already added it to the live site!

You'll now have the option to send a PM to your referrals and they'll receive notification they received a PM. This is great to reinform people you referred about our amazing project, new features and services.

Just read the developers doc here which contains all info:

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KJbzjQn6XVpn7ARBYjcBigelRj90nn5aBjFnLRrbQk0/edit?ts=57b5b93f

This is not a spam feature as everybody can easily turn off receiving notifications and the amount of notifications sent out is limited based on the amount of Buzz Power (upgrades) you have.

This will also serve as a notification feature for admin messages to engage our users more and drive more visitors back to the site.

Every big social network has this feature and we are proud to introduce this on ADZbuzz! Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 03:07:55 PM

Ok so since the website is pretty much an Afghanistan made Facebook, I'm going to make you guys a new advertisement that better explains the Ponzi scheme you have going on for the OP. Hopefully you guys can generate more than a few hundred dollars in your pockets in 24 hour volume with it. I also think you should rebrand to my coin name since Adz and Adzbuzz just sound really cheap and weird. Here it goes....

ADZCOIN (PONZICOIN)

Welcome to the decentralized Ponzi scheme of the future. I'm going to throw decentralized and make a problem up here and decentralized again to sound cool ok yea. So we will try to be official and make a coin ADZCOIN (Ponzicoin) that you can pick up for less than a penny at a no name risky exchange. Log into our wannabe Facebook and send them there and buy our super rare exclusive packages. You will make money, millions, for life. We guarantee you maximum one billion profit daily.

The Adznetwork (Ponzi-network) is so cool and new, it's decentralizing. We are so smart, smarter than Bill Gates, that your one billion profit daily we give you, we hold back in our super exclusive cashbackrewardsviandtwork. We make the money work for you. Since you can not touch this money yet, create cool pictures to post on Facebook and photoshop the luxury life you want. You are now a millionaire. You can't touch this millions, or see it, or get real money for it yet, but we promise you soon, very soon, the money will come. Refer your friends and you get triple profits every hour. This is financial freedom for life. Decentralized.

So I invest in this, you give me "income for life" but I can't touch this money until project becomes successful. Project fails I lose all. I can't even cash out of this project because you hold on to all the coins forever lol. Jennss you are a smart person, making money off idiots here lol. The whole project is gross, makes no sense, has no use, is ugly, all design logos ugly, website is like Afghanjstan Facebook. You guys sit and play with fake millions yet no one has seen this, has barely any daily volume, which is just Jenns cashing out because you offer these cash back packages with such huge numbers making people think they are just building billions for investing just 10 bucks. Come on people, if this has potential, it would be bought out. Jenns isn't Jesus Christ giving free wealth to you fools. This project is Ponzi 2.0. Good luck

Either of the two will works Pap0u.

Jenss has to reply every posts by now to cover all the posts we have here so people won't be enlighten  how they got scammed.  Grin
If you guys rally together to cashout your money from ADZcoin, you'd probably just won't see Jenss anymore here. And mind you this bastard don't tell anything about himself at all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:07:57 PM

Nearly 200K visitors last month on ADZbuzz! Check this:

And the amount of clicks received from the lifelong traffic offer (less than $100 per spot) in mere weeks:

This amount of clicks sells for $40-$60 with solo ads and now you can get traffic like this for life for a one-time payment!

This is offer is going to be amazing when our main feature, the ADZbuzzer launches and millions of people join ADZbuzz.  Smiley

Check the info to get the lifelong traffic offer here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-serving-first-ads-lifelong-traffic-offer-overview/

Have a wonderful day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:10:11 PM

This is an incredible deal Jens, I'm already getting referals to my offers from the lifelong traffic! Can't wait when millions of people on adzbuzz start surfing, my clicks will skyrocket  Grin
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:26:34 PM

This is an incredible deal Jens, I'm already getting referals to my offers from the lifelong traffic! Can't wait when millions of people on adzbuzz start surfing, my clicks will skyrocket  Grin

That's great to hear glad to see the offer is already paying off and you secured your spot!

And you are right just imagine the amount of traffic you'll get when ADZbuzz explodes which is getting really close! Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:28:25 PM

Hi Everybody,

Another great new feature has been added and we already added it to the live site!

You'll now have the option to send a PM to your referrals and they'll receive notification they received a PM. This is great to reinform people you referred about our amazing project, new features and services.

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KJbzjQn6XVpn7ARBYjcBigelRj90nn5aBjFnLRrbQk0/edit?ts=57b5b93f

This is not a spam feature as everybody can easily turn off receiving notifications and the amount of notifications sent out is limited based on the amount of Buzz Power (upgrades) you have.

This will also serve as a notification feature for admin messages to engage our users more and drive more visitors back to the site.

Every big social network has this feature and we are proud to introduce this on ADZbuzz! Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Absolutely fantastic!

Keep it up. I'm loving every bit of this project and the updates. Have a friend interested in this project too, planning to get him on board before the referral contest ends Smiley

Thanks!

Yeah just few days left good luck a Buzzer 500 or 1000 (and more) is awaiting for the winners. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:16:38 PM

Great updates! It is good to see things moving forward  Smiley It must be obvious by now that there is a dedicated and talented team working hard on this. Really good work everyone, very impressive. I have hit the Ignore button on the trolls here, so get this when one of them posts "This user is currently ignored." So don't bother  Roll Eyes
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:13:08 PM

Hi Everybody,

Have a great day!
Jens

Absolutely fantastic!

Keep it up. I'm loving every bit of this project and the updates. Have a friend interested in this project too, planning to get him on board before the referral contest ends Smiley

Thanks!

Yeah just few days left good luck a Buzzer 500 or 1000 (and more) is awaiting for the winners. Smiley

Not long left that means. Hoping i win the buzzer 1000  Grin

Yeah getting close, a small gap between 3 and 4 though will need some extra effort Cheesy

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:14:46 PM

Great updates! It is good to see things moving forward  Smiley It must be obvious by now that there is a dedicated and talented team working hard on this. Really good work everyone, very impressive. I have hit the Ignore button on the trolls here, so get this when one of them posts "This user is currently ignored." So don't bother  Roll Eyes

Thanks much appreciated!

And yeah you are right already hit the ignore button long ago don't even know what they say, we simply don't care we know exactly where we are heading.  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:46:41 PM

Ok so since the website is pretty much an Afghanistan made Facebook, I'm going to make you guys a new advertisement that better explains the Ponzi scheme you have going on for the OP. Hopefully you guys can generate more than a few hundred dollars in your pockets in 24 hour volume with it. I also think you should rebrand to my coin name since Adz and Adzbuzz just sound really cheap and weird. Here it goes....

ADZCOIN (PONZICOIN)

Welcome to the decentralized Ponzi scheme of the future. I'm going to throw decentralized and make a problem up here and decentralized again to sound cool ok yea. So we will try to be official and make a coin ADZCOIN (Ponzicoin) that you can pick up for less than a penny at a no name risky exchange. Log into our wannabe Facebook and send them there and buy our super rare exclusive packages. You will make money, millions, for life. We guarantee you maximum one billion profit daily.

The Adznetwork (Ponzi-network) is so cool and new, it's decentralizing. We are so smart, smarter than Bill Gates, that your one billion profit daily we give you, we hold back in our super exclusive cashbackrewardsviandtwork. We make the money work for you. Since you can not touch this money yet, create cool pictures to post on Facebook and photoshop the luxury life you want. You are now a millionaire. You can't touch this millions, or see it, or get real money for it yet, but we promise you soon, very soon, the money will come. Refer your friends and you get triple profits every hour. This is financial freedom for life. Decentralized.

So I invest in this, you give me "income for life" but I can't touch this money until project becomes successful. Project fails I lose all. I can't even cash out of this project because you hold on to all the coins forever lol. Jennss you are a smart person, making money off idiots here lol. The whole project is gross, makes no sense, has no use, is ugly, all design logos ugly, website is like Afghanjstan Facebook. You guys sit and play with fake millions yet no one has seen this, has barely any daily volume, which is just Jenns cashing out because you offer these cash back packages with such huge numbers making people think they are just building billions for investing just 10 bucks. Come on people, if this has potential, it would be bought out. Jenns isn't Jesus Christ giving free wealth to you fools. This project is Ponzi 2.0. Good luck

Either of the two will works Pap0u.

Jenss has to reply every posts by now to cover all the posts we have here so people won't be enlighten  how they got scammed.  Grin
If you guys rally together to cashout your money from ADZcoin, you'd probably just won't see Jenss anymore here. And mind you this bastard don't tell anything about himself at all.

hi,you !!!
sorry,....If you do not like this cryptocurrency - . Feel free to use any of the existing 750 cryptocurrencies !?!
 Huh

Huh Huh Huh
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:00:23 PM

My God, this whole thread is only 3 people congratulating each other. Whoever falls for this is literally just delusional.

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:04:13 PM

Thanks much appreciated!

And yeah you are right already hit the ignore button long ago don't even know what they say, we simply don't care we know exactly where we are heading.  Grin

i will do the same sir and block these 2 trolls. i won't have to see or read their garbage
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:09:11 PM

Hi Everybody,

Have a great day!
Jens

this feature is great. i just did a test and worked great for referral
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 12:22:51 AM

GREAT Update Jenss!  I'm also getting referrals to my offer from the lifelong traffic! 4 since my add was added to the rotator and Can't wait for web publisher to come on board Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 01:17:44 AM

My God, this whole thread is only 3 people congratulating each other. Whoever falls for this is literally just delusional.

I even think this is just Jenss, All three of them can be just one.
Jenss is already done trying to make this adz to go viral and he is giving up after all he already have your money and won't released them until this become successful. now how is this going to be successful, its now the VIP investors including you Alden.

Good luck making this viral when all other new ICOs are better than what jenss have come up. say good bye to your money as well.

I've like to keep posting this because it reminds Jenss, how he did it right this time. Have you see the Filipino translation?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:55:25 AM

for all who have invested in the VIP offer, we receive daily ADZcoin into our wallets that can be taken out and sold for bitcoin or cash in the livcoin exchange.

Here is just a short list of my daily earnings

7/26/2016 09:30 am   Received   1.18136305   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-8290   
7/26/2016 09:30 pm   Received   1.17758112   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-8532   
7/27/2016 10:30 pm   Received   1.22494432   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-8781   
7/29/2016 03:30 pm   Received   1.44535477   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-9030   
7/30/2016 09:37 pm   Received   49.75000000   0.00000000   StartPeeps VIP Payment for Order #3173   
8/1/2016 11:00 am   Received   6.73091632   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-9280   
8/2/2016 05:00 pm   Received   1.95481087   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-9531
8/3/2016 08:00 pm   Received   1.78689274   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-9785
8/5/2016 05:30 am   Received   1.78256467   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-10040   
8/7/2016 07:00 am   Received   1.85771351   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-10297   
8/8/2016 09:30 pm   Received   1.84435130   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-10555   
8/11/2016 05:30 am   Received   2.49936885   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-10814   
8/17/2016 12:30 am   Received   8.58815875   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-11074   
8/17/2016 10:00 pm   Received   2.47735349   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-11340   
8/19/2016 03:00 am   Received   2.40664313   0.00000000   VIP Share: EXT Reward Pool 1-11606

You need at least 25 ADZ in Rewards balance to be able to Withdraw ADZcoins
Available to ADZbuzz VIP only

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: