Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:44:20 AM

Current Period: Monday 1/18 thru - Sunday 1/24.

Did I miss the last payout?

I am waiting to give it away! Wink

Makes 2 of us.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:40:30 AM

To Qualify:
  1. Own 100 or more Fly but less than 5,000
  2. Claim your BCT name with KeesDewit on the Explorer (PM him)
  3. Sell  (POS) Only
  3. Help promote the coin
              i.e. Help others in this thread/social media/exchange chatboxes/mention Fly in other threads/
                   contribute ideas/help with website creation/other of your chosing/etc.
  4. If posting elsewhere - post a link here

Qualifiers so far for this time period:.
(Let me know if you should be here but are missing. PM me the post # or link)
Cryptonit               CaptnBDL           dennislevy           Keesdewit            

Still time to qualify! If you miss a week, just re-qualify the next.
Note:If you are over 100 FLY and have met above except name claim -
         PM Kees your address and let me know so I can add you to this list.

well, i didn't have reason to post in here since last saturday, but i did post 6 times last week in other threads, my fancy sig plainly visibly advertising FLY ...  also turned off staking to exchange since 1/13/16   Kiss

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:09:22 PM

To Qualify:
  1. Own 100 or more Fly but less than 5,000
  2. Claim your BCT name with KeesDewit on the Explorer (PM him)
  3. Sell  (POS) Only
  3. Help promote the coin
              i.e. Help others in this thread/social media/exchange chatboxes/mention Fly in other threads/
                   contribute ideas/help with website creation/other of your chosing/etc.
  4. If posting elsewhere - post a link here

Qualifiers so far for this time period:.
(Let me know if you should be here but are missing. PM me the post # or link)
Cryptonit               CaptnBDL           dennislevy           Keesdewit            

Still time to qualify! If you miss a week, just re-qualify the next.
Note:If you are over 100 FLY and have met above except name claim -
         PM Kees your address and let me know so I can add you to this list.

:-( You don't love me anymore?  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.msg13588466#msg13588466

No biggie - My coins are in a holding pattern until the next update.  But I will continue to post/re-tweet.

Edit:  Doh just saw the date - will post it again because I think it is a true testament of FLY!

Edit:  I think it is worthy of another post! https://twitter.com/pokeytex/status/690507204709974016

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:50:27 PM

my contribution for this week:

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 03:56:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/BzZygDv.png

Wow...very impressing and smart buys with good margins. Are u using some software, which is calculating in a fast way actual prices?

I would appreciate some advices!

Greetz
Steve
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:20:47 PM

I only thought of one constructive thing I could do (i don't tweet (or facebook unless i absolutely must)), so i did it:

I hope this satisfies the requirement for SUPERFLY, since i am newly eligible!  Smiley

At least maybe it will help others from wasting money like I did.

(I don't think i know how to 'reference' the bitcointalk post properly.)

Hello everyone:

I'm excited about holding FLY coin for a while, and started buying it on YOBIT.

DON'T do that!  At least not currently; there is something causing an incompatibility between the exchange and the FLY wallet, so that you cannot withdraw your purchases!

So for now at least, ONLY buy FLY on Cryptopia; that's the only exchange that has a working wallet; if you buy on YOBIT, you may never retrieve your coins.

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
binmon

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:07:15 PM

I also learned how to do avatars, so I picked a very handsome FLY for mine!   (Should have saved this for next week, lol)

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:08:16 PM

I also learned how to do avatars, so I picked a very handsome FLY for mine!   (Should have saved this for next week, lol)
LOL very nice FLY!
Will post updated list later tonight. Still can qualify thru Sunday 6 pm Pacific time (USA-Los Angeles time)
If you did not receive last weeks SupperFly distribution - PM Vegas. I checked and he said it went out this past Monday.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:11:58 PM

Makes 2 of us.
I PM'd Vegas to let him know. Payments went out Monday
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:44:14 PM

Makes 2 of us.
I PM'd Vegas to let him know. Payments went out Monday

Sorry about that. I paid midnight miner and Crazy Ivan. My error.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:50:38 PM

This time I gave information about FLY on Polish crypto forum.
I hope that the Polish guys be interested in this project.

http://forum-plnc.pl/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=89#p847

Smiley
groggin
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:07:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/BzZygDv.png

Wow...very impressing and smart buys with good margins. Are u using some software, which is calculating in a fast way actual prices?

I would appreciate some advices!

Greetz
Steve

woah! dude i'm a n00b trader, 2+ years at i guess, i just set them low and hang them high, ... and wait.  it's a lot like fishing ...

this post sums up my strategy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.msg13514011#msg13514011

only problem with it is the amt of trust placed in the exchange still being there/not hacked over the long term, a bet i've lost several times already in my short career, lol, cheers   Smiley

binmon

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:22:28 PM

I also learned how to do avatars, so I picked a very handsome FLY for mine!   (Should have saved this for next week, lol)
LOL very nice FLY!
Will post updated list later tonight. Still can qualify thru Sunday 6 pm Pacific time (USA-Los Angeles time)
If you did not receive last weeks SupperFly distribution - PM Vegas. I checked and he said it went out this past Monday.

I didn't really "apply" for last week's superfly distribution because I had just qualified for it, and only because of the generosity of Vegas.

I didn't want to be greedy and turn right around with my hand out... I knew I could wait a week, lol

Thank you though!

galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:12:41 AM

How's it going everyone?

I've been following the original thread and the new thread for a while.

FLY seems like a great coin with lots of great features.

That being said, I went ahead and grabbed some off the exchange and would love to get it into my wallet, minus the fees.

I sent Keesdewit a PM including my address. Is there anything else I need to do to make it happen?

Thanks
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:24:40 AM

How's it going everyone?
That being said, I went ahead and grabbed some off the exchange and would love to get it into my wallet, minus the fees.
I sent Keesdewit a PM including my address. Is there anything else I need to do to make it happen?
Thanks
Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining FLY - At this point, you just need to wait for Kees to add you and update the wallet so you don't get hit with fees from the exchange to you wallet. Wait till you get a confirmation.
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:28:59 AM

How's it going everyone?
Thanks
Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining FLY - At this point, you just need to wait for Kees to add you and update the wallet so you don't get hit with fees from the exchange to you wallet. Wait till you get a confirmation.

Perfect, thanks!!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

LOL very nice FLY!

I didn't really "apply" for last week's superfly distribution because I had just qualified for it, and only because of the generosity of Vegas.

I didn't want to be greedy and turn right around with my hand out... I knew I could wait a week, lol

Thank you though!

I like your avatar and I d like to pass my Superfly reward reward to you. Pls post your Fly address so I can send a few coins to you.  Smiley Not joking.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:33:35 PM

My tweet:
https://twitter.com/btcbtcbtc20155/status/690919810654412804
binmon

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:48:19 PM

LOL very nice FLY!

Thank you though!

I like your avatar and I d like to pass my Superfly reward reward to you. Pls post your Fly address so I can send a few coins to you.  Smiley Not joking.

Wow, that is very kind and generous of you--thank you!   

Will pm you my address, as something is sticking in the back of my mind that we shouldn't post addresses in bitcointalk...?? 

Thanks again for your kindred spirit!!!

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:53:40 PM

LOL very nice FLY!

Thank you though!

Wow, that is very kind and generous of you--thank you!   

Will pm you my address, as something is sticking in the back of my mind that we shouldn't post addresses in bitcointalk...?? 

Thanks again for your kindred spirit!!!

posting public addys can result in a thread being locked - true BUT you can have as many as you want in your sig  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: