Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:10:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186131 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:23:27 AM

Sup guys, it's OBAVi from cryptopia - when is someone gonna fill me in on what the hell I was testing out for you guys, LOL

Did it all work out in the end?

(I'm always here if you need an extra lab rat!)

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:46:01 AM

Here is my Twit world contribution.

https://twitter.com/MidnightMiner_X/status/687862625024249856

To jump in on something interesting I will send the equivilent of my SuperFly reward to a random less than 100 FLY holder from my POS.

Not sure how I will do this, but if you have less than 100 FLY and you have done your name claim and you have posted in this or the old forum... you qualify.

Random draw to be made a day or two after the SuperFly reward.  I will announce the winner in this forum.

Enjoy!

Interesting proposal....
All activities that attract new investors,  are welcome.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:03:32 PM

To jump in on something interesting I will send the equivilent of my SuperFly reward to a random less than 100 FLY holder from my POS.

Not sure how I will do this, but if you have less than 100 FLY and you have done your name claim and you have posted in this or the old forum... you qualify.

Random draw to be made a day or two after the SuperFly reward.  I will announce the winner in this forum.

Enjoy!

Retweeted! https://twitter.com/MidnightMiner_X/status/687862625024249856

Thanks - pokeytex

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:02:35 PM

OK, here goes my suggestion. How about having a portion of the superfly wallet (10%, 20%??) split each week/month??? among all claimed addresses which have less than 100 coins, but more than X (10, 20???). At some point these addresses will reach 100 coins and drop off the reward. This will encourage new people to sign up and support fly. This could be done manually at first and then coded in at a later timepoint.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:34:14 PM

Guys, thank you for your suggestions. Keep them coming!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
DonFreddy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:09:33 PM

Enjoy!

Hi folks,
my part for today.
https://twitter.com/WeedFreddy/status/688089863535652864

Regards
Freddy

https://twitter.com/WeedFreddy
IRC: WeedFreddy
Anon cryptocurrency is the answer to the corrupt financial system.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:27:51 PM

So Ive been watching the market the last few days. The main thing I see, is the same people selling every single stake to the exchange. The whole point of this coin is its a "long term hold coin". Its designed to hold for 1.5-2 years or longer. Every wise investor should take some profits from time to time. But there are certain people that sell every single stake to the exchange. This does not give the market a chance to recover. So begining this week, if you have sold ever single stake to the market, then  youll be disqualified from Superfly rewards. The goal of superfly rewards was to reward FLY supporters. By selling every single stake for weeks on end is not a way to support fly. So tweeting about fly and then dumping all you can is not supporting fly. Try a more moderate approach such as 1 week out of 5-6 weeks.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
DonFreddy

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:17:39 AM

Hi folks,
i have a little problem. How can i withdraw my FLY from Cryptopia to my wallet with not to pay the high fees?
If i want to withdraw my 10 flycoin,Cryptopia told me to calculate and the fee is 4 Flycoin.

Regards
Freddy

Edit told me to say sorry for my grammar. Wink

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 12:35:17 AM

So Ive been watching the market the last few days. The main thing I see, is the same people selling every single stake to the exchange. The whole point of this coin is its a "long term hold coin". Its designed to hold for 1.5-2 years or longer. Every wise investor should take some profits from time to time. But there are certain people that sell every single stake to the exchange. This does not give the market a chance to recover. So begining this week, if you have sold ever single stake to the market, then  youll be disqualified from Superfly rewards. The goal of superfly rewards was to reward FLY supporters. By selling every single stake for weeks on end is not a way to support fly. So tweeting about fly and then dumping all you can is not supporting fly. Try a more moderate approach such as 1 week out of 5-6 weeks.

Vegas

I think it is their loss.  But the cool thing about posting the observation is that we now know that the steady feed of PoS going to the market is making the price of the coin atrificially lower than its actual value.  

So the ones holding long term and/or buying PoS dividends are the ones that will gain in the end.

Are the SuperFLY rewards only paid to Main wallets?  That would be a good thing.  Selling off your SuperFLY rewards is counter productive and against the spirit of the coin.

My thoughts on the matter.
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:25:03 AM

So Ive been watching the market the last few days. The main thing I see, is the same people selling every single stake to the exchange. The whole point of this coin is its a "long term hold coin". Its designed to hold for 1.5-2 years or longer. Every wise investor should take some profits from time to time. But there are certain people that sell every single stake to the exchange. This does not give the market a chance to recover. So begining this week, if you have sold ever single stake to the market, then  youll be disqualified from Superfly rewards. The goal of superfly rewards was to reward FLY supporters. By selling every single stake for weeks on end is not a way to support fly. So tweeting about fly and then dumping all you can is not supporting fly. Try a more moderate approach such as 1 week out of 5-6 weeks.

Vegas

I think it is their loss.  But the cool thing about posting the observation is that we now know that the steady feed of PoS going to the market is making the price of the coin atrificially lower than its actual value.  

So the ones holding long term and/or buying PoS dividends are the ones that will gain in the end.

Are the SuperFLY rewards only paid to Main wallets?  That would be a good thing.  Selling off your SuperFLY rewards is counter productive and against the spirit of the coin.

Agreed!
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:48:16 AM

Hi folks,
i have a little problem. How can i withdraw my FLY from Cryptopia to my wallet with not to pay the high fees?
If i want to withdraw my 10 flycoin,Cryptopia told me to calculate and the fee is 4 Flycoin.

Regards
Freddy

You can pm KeesDewit the lead wallet Developer to have your FLY address to enroll on the fee excemption list. Once you are on the list, there is no fee when you withdrawal from Cryptopia.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390370

But, you need to wait for the next wallet release and also can check if you are on the list.

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/blob/master/src/additionalfee.cpp#L218
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:18:41 PM

Hi folks,

Regards
Freddy

Hey Don, you can safely withdraw your fly to Cryptopia. Their software will always say there is a fee, but there wont be as your on the exempt list. Ill post the list on the OP also.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:31:42 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 05:00:36 PM by vegasguy

Vegas

Agreed!

I really want to narrow down who are supporters are and give them more. Our next update might probably remove the stake fee from those staking to themselves, and reward less people, but more FLY. It will continue to charge those staking to exchange.

Vegas

DonFreddy

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:33:45 PM

Hi folks,

Regards
Freddy

Hey Don, you can safely withdraw your fly to Cryptopia. Their software will always say there is a fee, but there wont be as your on the exempt list. Ill post the list on the OP also.

Vegas

Thank you for the info Vegasguy.

Regards
DonFreddy

Dromedar

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:54:21 PM

Staked my first FLY today, gonna take me forever to get to the 100 FLY club...  Undecided

Have you considered not taxing the little guys on their staking?

Hmmm, now that is an idea. Maybe those who don't have 100 coins aren't taxed? Very good suggestion! All those that have above 100 the tax applies. I like it.

I think finding a good way to reward those who are attempting to become part of the community is always a good idea.  For me, this was just something I noticed today after staking.   I don't have a lot of BTC to put into coins at the moment but I'm happy to help where I can and provide real input from a real (new) user.  

Actually it is setup very close to this. The big guys at the top of the list pay enormous fees to stake. We stake the largest amounts, at the highest frequency.The little guy stakes much smaller amounts, at a much lower frequency. Hopefully in the near future I can do away with the staking fee entirely. Its what I want. Right now we need it to payout superfly rewards. But Im considering other ideas to replace it, without fees. Im open to ideas. A few people said lotto, but then that excludes most people, and rewards larger amounts to a few. So I need ideas and feedback on this. I really want to do away with the staking fee, but its whats supporting superfly payouts for now.

Vegas
I really had to laugh about that. "The big 3 guys" owning roughly ~60% of the total supply and you are complainig that you pay more fees than the little guys? That is pathetic!
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:43:07 PM

Staked my first FLY today, gonna take me forever to get to the 100 FLY club...  Undecided

Vegas
I really had to laugh about that. "...

nice u had a lol.  i, on the other hand, only get to smile, ... all the way to the exchange   Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:14:04 PM

Vegas
I really had to laugh about that. "...
  nice u had a lol.  i, on the other hand, only get to smile, ... all the way to the exchange   Wink

Its actually not a complaint. Im simply pointing out how beyond fair the system is. Because FLY is so different and complex, people read 10% to stake and they complain without actually thinking about it. We are GLAD to pay more than anyone else, and get nothing in return.

Vegas

binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:44:42 PM

Hi folks,

Regards
Freddy

Vegas

Am i reading this correctly?   I was waiting to hear that cryptopia had upgraded wallet, and then those on the list could withdraw without fee.  Is this post confirming it is ok to withdraw now, and just ignore the calculation statement on cryptopia saying that about half of my fly will be wasted in fee?  I now have 75 there, and really don't want to screw this up.

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:59:32 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 05:12:12 PM by vegasguy

Hi folks,

Regards
Freddy

Vegas

Am i reading this correctly?   I was waiting to hear that cryptopia had upgraded wallet, and then those on the list could withdraw without fee.  Is this post confirming it is ok to withdraw now, and just ignore the calculation statement on cryptopia saying that about half of my fly will be wasted in fee?  I now have 75 there, and really don't want to screw this up.

Yes if you are on this list, there are no fees. IF for any reason your on this list and you do get charged , I can and will refund from Superfly. Our next major project we will be working on, is we must have an automated system to get everyone exempt from fees. So that we will be working on next.

Here is the withdrawal exemption list: (Cryptopia will say there is a fee, there wont be):

Vegas

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:12:01 PM

Ok, I like the initiative of donating Superfly so I ll do that for a few weeks. I ll be selecting a single, preferably small user and donating my weekly Superfly reward to that person. If you want to increase changes, post on the forum what kind of upgrade you would like to see FLY gets in the next couple of months and I ll select the best proposal.

The winner gets selected 1 day after the next Superfly payout.

Thx

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: