Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:51:22 PM

Go to bed get up late, miss 30 posts.
Our assumption initially was the malicious code
was a false positive but, Vegas jumped on it to
investigate when the 1st report was made on the thread.

One thing about Vegas - he is always is out to protect you
the users and holders of FlyCoin and, of XDE2 coin.

The results are the process worked. Questions were asked,
Users were immediately warned, investigation made of code
by 2 developers, explanations posted.

All in all, Vegas, Griffith, and everyone involved handled
it very professionally. False positives can occur but, better
to be safe than sorry.

So aside from the "false positive" why are your and vegas's anti-keyloggers disabling?

Yes, this is the big question I wanted to ask as well. My anti-keylogger also complained about the file and refused to let me install it. To tell you the truth, I have less trust in Fly now, regardless of this probably being a misunderstanding. I do not have this issue when installing any other wallet and I use 5 of them on the same computer.

Ivan you should have the MOST trust for fly. Youve seen me protect the users over and over again. Ive done things that no one else would ever care enough to do. I know your straight forward and I am too. I protect my users more than any other OP , bar none, and you know that. Truth is I dont know if this was a false positive or not, but I wasnt going to take any chances, and sat and PMed over 50 fly users. Who else would have done that??

Remember when pokey downloaded a mining program from a blog and it had a keylogger and he lost everything? remember how our antidump kicked in, and his 4800 coins went to superfly where I held them for a few weeks until his system was clean, and returned all 4800 fly and even sent him the stakes. I knew he lost all his dmd, and even sent 1000 dmd to him out of my own pocket!!! So bottom line is I do my best to avoid situations that might cause a drop in fly trust, but I knew of a possible security threat, and because I warned everyone, not even 1 fly was lost. In fact, in over a year fly has been around , not one person has EVER lost 1 fly. Here is the truth Ivan, there is no safer coin than fly. I watch EVERYTHING that goes on, everyday. Fly has had many challenging moments, but Ive made sure everything has always turned out ok. It wasnt easy sending those PMs , but it was the right thing to do, and Im glad I did, and would do it again and again. Thats why no catastrophes has ever happened.

Vegas

I have no issue with you Vegas, I never said you'd intentionally do something to harm Fly holders. Still, sometimes good intentions and good will re not enough. But I will not be the one constantly bitching about this or that. I d like to be proactive. What s next on the menu?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:51:50 AM

Doggone wallet has been in maintenance on yobit for long time, despite best efforts... BUT the wallet on bleutrade works great, and there a few VERY cheap FLY listed there..........I'd just take them, but i can't buy everything........

Just a heads up about the cheap coins......  hope they are still there if you are interested...

in about a week, if anyone wants to sell some more at those prices, hey.......pm me!  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 07:45:56 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 11:18:30 AM by Jewelettes

To the FLY Team,

Just remain steadfast to your goals and work cohesively as a team. Nobody can't put a good man down, how much more a good team. TheCryptoChat.net community supports you all the way.  Because we truly believe that the best is yet to come.

Onward to the dream, FLY TEAM...flap your wings, S O A R  H I G H and  F L Y!

Jewel Wink

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:32:10 PM

Binmon and I and Griffith have been testing the multipool. Its very close to a working state.  So, thats next up.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:54:04 PM

Where do you plan to buy Fly for the multipool? Bleu?

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 08:06:50 PM

should we choose banana or banana?

lets do

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:59:45 AM

At this point it will be bleu because Ive spoken to the admin 3 times and sent 3 requests to update. So for now yes, Bleu.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:01:25 AM

Guys we are close to finishing the pool. The last part we are struggling with is this.

We need someone familiar with Lib 8, and Node4+. We will gladly pay you for your help. Its a unomp pool. If you can help, please PM me ASAP.

Vegas

dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:24:23 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 03:03:39 AM by dennislevy

Anyone have a list of good nodes?
I uploaded the newest version 2.4.3
And after 2 hours still not connecting to any nodes.
Also says current block 89631. Sounds like were closer
to 90k than that?

Well, I went to presstab's explorer, and got some nodes there.
At block 90785 currently. Guess that is correct? More or less.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone in the U.S.!  Grin
And to everyone else that has something to be thankful for!

Peace, Dennis

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:41:02 AM

What s going on with page 1 of the thread? All images broken.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:13:18 PM

Images appear fine to me. Must have been bitcointalk

Vegas

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:16:40 PM

Vegas

not working for me either, nothing is displaying  except the yobit widget halfway down ...

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 05:20:33 PM

Vegas

not working for me either, nothing is displaying  except the yobit widget halfway down ...

for me its fine too...

so its bitcointalk
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:37:35 PM

When I click the link for the latest wallet, it takes me to you website Vegas, not to the actual wallet file. It takes me directly here: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/

Can you pls fix this link. Other wallet versions seem OK, only Windows link s not correct. 

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:31:37 PM

When I click the link for the latest wallet, it takes me to you website Vegas, not to the actual wallet file. It takes me directly here: http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/

Can you pls fix this link. Other wallet versions seem OK, only Windows link s not correct. 

The Reason Ivan is because it was the windows wallet that was compromised. I have a clean version of it now that I have scanned with virus total. However, the only victim is myself. When I saw the virus, I immediately moved my coins to another wallet, and password protected it. At that moment I didnt notice that the virus partially crippled my antikeylogger. So what happened was when I encrypted the wallet after I moved my funds , my antikeylogger was not acting correct, and now I cannot get into my wallet that holds 10's of thousands of fly. Trust me ive tried everything for hours, and it will not unlock. I still have my original wallet from 9 days ago when I moved my coins , so we could do a chain rollback, or a coin swap. This would put us on a new chain, and we can even clone any of the latest wallet out there and use it. I need to get feedback on this first. But thats were we sit. My coins are there, I just cannot unlock the wallet.

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 06:49:27 PM

The Reason Ivan is because it was the windows wallet that was compromised. I have a clean version of it now that I have scanned with virus total. However, the only victim is myself. When I saw the virus, I immediately moved my coins to another wallet, and password protected it. At that moment I didnt notice that the virus partially crippled my antikeylogger. So what happened was when I encrypted the wallet after I moved my funds , my antikeylogger was not acting correct, and now I cannot get into my wallet that holds 10's of thousands of fly. Trust me ive tried everything for hours, and it will not unlock. I still have my original wallet from 9 days ago when I moved my coins , so we could do a chain rollback, or a coin swap. This would put us on a new chain, and we can even clone any of the latest wallet out there and use it. I need to get feedback on this first. But thats were we sit. My coins are there, I just cannot unlock the wallet.

Vegas

this is just ROFL

the earning on FLY might be non existent
the loss of invested BTC nearly certain
but the entertainment u provide us is worth it

if we get a counter for how many hardforks this coin had
and then list the reason for each

that alone can be sold as a book of great comedian value

dont get me wrong vegasguy i think u always did what u think is the best

but it seems to be me the whole chain of events is unreal unlucky that i can stop laughing if i start thinking about the history of FLYCOIN

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:55:00 PM

You can download here the windows wallet.
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Flycoin/releases

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 07:05:37 PM

ok lets get serious

i suggest u talk with limx dev
he did great with europecoin and bitsend

and choose a POS/masternode coin as new template
and restart fly with him as new dev
ion is close the release a new wallet that codebase could be a nice start
let ur choosen dev check out their testnet
its a pure pos coin with masternodes

and stop hardforking the shit out of this coin

i guess even if some might say the show is over already
that could give ya a comeback chance

i guess the last one

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 07:41:53 PM

ok lets get serious

i suggest u talk with limx dev
he did great with europecoin and bitsend

and choose a POS/masternode coin as new template
and restart fly with him as new dev
ion is close the release a new wallet that codebase could be a nice start
let ur choosen dev check out their testnet
its a pure pos coin with masternodes

and stop hardforking the shit out of this coin

i guess even if some might say the show is over already
that could give ya a comeback chance

i guess the last one

Hey Helmut, you are here...but hey...u r everywhere.

I am deeply sad, what happened. But this community went through hell. So, I am totally sure, that a new start of this coin is the best ever, what could happen. CLEAN CODE,...NEVER SHIT in the code more...

alternative, a rollback with an old chain also possible.

But the fact, that we could change everything, would begin a new era. This would be a winner coin, if we use all the experiences we collected, to make this accident to a new star.
FLY is a strong name...the name is really good. 

So...my 2 cents...

and Vegas...

you are not alone.
Make an open public discussion channel. You will be surprised, how many new ideas will incoming.

Greetz
Steve

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:55:36 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 08:06:18 PM by vegasguy

I agree, the inital hardforks hurt us. So thats why we have cooled it with that. I think this is a chance for a fresh start. The coins name was hurt because of all of the hardforks. I had an idea, but I need community feedback. Many people want Vegascoin back alive again. I was thinking of rebranding to Vegascoin. Other sites that I am not affiliated can host slots for Vegascoin. I think it will be easier for exchanges to accept Vegascoin. Assuming the current Vegascoin is alive , they would be included in the swap, but at a MUCH higher ratio. We are doing a great promotion with xde2, and its everywhere. Im using the community wallet to fund it. I would so the same with Vegascoin. I think a reband is good, because based on the exchanges fly does not have a good name because of the initial hardforks.  So this is simply a suggestion, rollback the chain about 9 days (this will return my funds while be build an amazing Vegascoin wallet), and if it is approved by the community, then we can choose a nice upgraded wallet with all the features, and I can enhance all of the graphics, and we can even make it a hybrid pow/pos coin with very low rewards to keep inflation in check. Banks are already adopting bitcoin, casinos are starting to look at it too. It wont be long before they accept Vegascoin. Please give feedback.

** NOTE: IVE MADE A POLL (TOP OF THE PAGE). PLEASE VOTE**

Voting is anonymous. Nobody will know what you voted for.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: