Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:08:14 AM

No choice?
Nothing you can do?

You've got to be kidding Vegas.

in his defense, his computer did scramble his wallet password on him and he cant open it anymore resulting more than? 1/3 of the total fly supply atm going poof

that plus this coin could use a fresh code base and clear layout of a plan since quite a few forks have been made over the past year. so... why not now? this seems like a pretty good time to do it
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:34:55 AM

in his defense, his computer did scramble his wallet password on him and he cant open it anymore resulting more than? 1/3 of the total fly supply atm going poof

that plus this coin could use a fresh code base and clear layout of a plan since quite a few forks have been made over the past year. so... why not now? this seems like a pretty good time to do it

There is no good time to roll back a blockchain because someone cant open their wallet. No good time ever.
As far as 1/3rd of the total supply going missing, show us where 75k coins are locked in a wallet, whats the address? You better get some verifiable factual data behind a move like this, for everyone to see and understand if you have any hope in getting away with rolling back the chain for the sake of one persons wallet. Frankly, I am staggered that this is even being considered, mistakes have been made in this coin but nothing will top the one you are going to make here.

From the OP:
Our goal is to set the highest ethical standard in crypto never seen before!

Our Team want to prove that crypto CAN be done in an honest and ethical way
So much for that then. Trust, ethics and integrity will be out the window forever.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:04:36 PM

There is no good time to roll back a blockchain because someone cant open their wallet. No good time ever.
As far as 1/3rd of the total supply going missing, show us where 75k coins are locked in a wallet, whats the address? You better get some verifiable factual data behind a move like this, for everyone to see and understand if you have any hope in getting away with rolling back the chain for the sake of one persons wallet. Frankly, I am staggered that this is even being considered, mistakes have been made in this coin but nothing will top the one you are going to make here.

From the OP:
Our goal is to set the highest ethical standard in crypto never seen before!

Our Team want to prove that crypto CAN be done in an honest and ethical way
So much for that then. Trust, ethics and integrity will be out the window forever.

regarding trust and ethics its around the same as the DAO debacle and the fork of ETH to counter it

not more not less

both in my opinion worth a good laugh

the only difference will be no one care to create a FLYclassic and run it as a alternate reality with vegas coins keep stuck
because if vegas dont care (why he should if he own no coins) who else will do?

guess there is no way out than bite in the bitter sweet apple

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:51:13 PM

Its like one disaster after another with this coin.
Vegas have you really lost all of yours, one third of the total supply?

Maybe we could do a donation drive? Just an idea.

Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:14:01 PM

you would have to get that information from vegas since it is not my wallet and not my decision
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:11:20 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 06:28:03 PM by vegasguy

you would have to get that information from vegas since it is not my wallet and not my decision

Guys I have 82k coins that I lost. I will post all the addresses for you to see. I take a rollback VERY serious and as a last resort. There was no other alternative, except a coin swap. So, there will be people upset, and I accept that, but I was not going to lose 82k coins. I ask you Fallout, would you just lose 82,000 coins?? What would you do in my position??  Sorry. I had to do what I had to do.  Im mad as all hell that I had to do this, but it HAD to be done. This will blow over fast, youll see. I just means I have to work 10x harder to make up for this. Btw Fallout, if it would have been you that lost 82k of coins, I would have rolled back the chain. It wasnt the fact it was me, it was the sheer amount of lost coins. If it had been a 1,000 forget it.

Here is the new wallet: www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/FlyCoin_qt.exe V2.4.4.0

Here are my addresses:

F8RgX7VGnK3iCY5ZzWN1AKCuYQhqzGPvZu
F8WA7Cg4SbGK7VgEykPFSKHF87vjFMwuGs
F98nqwbbhpafHZx9H3Hmh4Hz4myE2wg3DL
FJC4Y31WbSkUbcWYLEqUZpmsGLs85hk3i1
FJZgBBYA9THkfHtG6FPteHDTGbqRcjfFwh
FKBJuJR2q8TJFAMYdZ4uRBjvkshyBvdPja
FLnUp5oGp9628ewUuYnxM54xwE1DwbERyX

82,451 FLY

If you were me, what would you do??? Fallout , youve been with fly long enough to know, I dont pull bullshit. Im not unethical, or dishonest. So, those comments are not cool man. You know me better than that. In fact, Im the opposite, I defend the fly users, always have and always will, except, this time, I had to save myself. Could have been anyone. Woody will verify, same thing happened to him, but he had his privkey, I had a backup that did the same thing. Next time, Ill have the privkey. Im not happy about this either, but it had to be done.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:01:47 PM

My tracker shows that Fly is online on Yobit! Lets rock!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:04:09 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 06:21:38 PM by vegasguy

My tracker shows that Fly is online on Yobit! Lets rock!

Guys, give yobit some time, they should be on block 90,483 and they are on block 87,000 something. Hold off until I give the green light.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:22:49 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 08:36:42 PM by vegasguy

With new wallet V2.4.4.0 , youll need to delete the chain, and resync. Also I would create a flyshortcut, and add -zapwallettxes=1 at the end of the target box (if your using windows).

Will be reposting fly 2.4.4.0 soon.

TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 06:56:41 PM

Baaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

ha

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:18:06 PM

Baaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

ha

Grow up.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:19:30 PM

Guys Yobit is resyncing the fly wallet, so Ill give the green light when they are completely synced. 

Vegas

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:52:08 PM

With new wallet V2.4.4.0 , youll need to delete the chain, and resync. Also I would create a flyshortcut, and add -zapwallettxes=1 at the end of the target box (if your using windows).

Run -zapwallettxes=1 from a flyshortcut , with chain deleted.

Latest: V2.4.4.0: www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/FlyCoin_qt.exe

Also use addnode=129.21.131.213 in flycoin.conf

Vegas

Kaspersky
Internet Security
ACCESS DENIED
The requested URL cannot be provided

URL:

http://www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/Fly<...>

Blocked by Web Anti-Virus

Reason: dangerous URL

Click here if you believe that the web page has been blocked by mistake.

Detection method: cloud protection
Message generated at: 14:51:32

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:10:16 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 08:35:49 PM by vegasguy

Detection method: cloud protection
Message generated at: 14:51:32

[/quote]

Griffith compiled this. I really think that the system he compiles on is infected. Im going to ask limex dev to compile from Griffith's source and see what happens.
Vegas

Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:52:38 PM

Griffith compiled this. I really think that the system he compiles on is infected. Im going to ask limex dev to compile from Griffith's source and see what happens.
Vegas

This is honestly just a problem with kapersky. and nothing else. if you look at the scan i took when i uploaded the file

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0f1a8bd056db928321b02e519ad2b3e80692d204287be028d6dd87a1d47a1e10/analysis/1480402978/

this one which was 13 hours ago. kapersky had no issues. if you click the link that says view latest next to the analysis date you get this link

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0f1a8bd056db928321b02e519ad2b3e80692d204287be028d6dd87a1d47a1e10/analysis/

and suddenly it has a problem.

i cant control them changing their mind every time a file is uploaded. i personally dont use kapersky and wouldnt recommend it to anyone after they got hacked last year. yeah, you read that right. the security company got hacked. here is a link for a read on that: http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33083050  or just google kapersky hacked

This is the only coin i have problems with compiling as i do compile for quite a few. If this keeps happening im just not going to do fly compiles anymore.

as always, everyone is free to do their own compile from the source on the git

Edit: if someone mentions the rising av flag. they have a weak detection engine. its known. its why they arent a top AV company. if you type into google rising antivirus the second suggestion is an auto-fill about its false positives.
cdajdk

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:53:54 PM

bummer,  my first decent superblock in over a year and now it gets wiped due to a roll back of the chain.   If this coin was used for something real, I think there would be quite a bit more of an uproar, but since we can't do anything with it including transfer to an exchange, wgaf.    Another triumphant success story for that garbage platform otherwise known as Windows....

Anyway,  are we clear to build and start using 2.4.4 or should I just shut things down for a couple weeks until the dust settles?

-JK
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:05:21 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 11:22:35 PM by HiggsBosunBlues

I ask you Fallout, would you just lose 82,000 coins?? What would you do in my position?

I would have accepted that the mistake was mine alone
I would have turned it into a positive by declaring that the coins would be considered burned and the supply is now much lower so everyone wins
I would have spent a bunch of BTC buying up the market, raise the price and get plenty of coins back in my hands, sure I might not get 80k in a hurry but I wouldn't need to. Maybe 10k will be worth more when the price goes up 10x and they are harder to buy.
I would not even entertain the idea of forcing a rollback of the blockchain and make everyone else take responsibility for and pay for my mistake
So, spend some bitcoin (which you dont mind telling everyone is peanuts to you) and you could have turned this into a good thing, shown everyone 'You dont pull bullshit' and put a rocket up FLY.

Rollbacks destroy coins, this will be no exception. I've never heard of one taking place because someone couldn't unlock their wallet. I am not sure you appreciate the gravity of doing what you are doing. It's a huge mistake mate. I would have happily sent you half my stash, Im sure your team would help out too.

Good luck trying to get them on any exchange worth shit and sell them for any value now, I'll will do what you should have done, written off my coins. I am out.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:15:31 PM

What he said
StakeFrenzy

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:20:26 PM

Iv'e been buying up FLY for about a year now on yobit and blue.
Got myself a nice little stash staking away. Hope its still worth something.

I have to agree that the rollback is a pretty bad idea.
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 11:36:39 PM

I ask you Fallout, would you just lose 82,000 coins?? What would you do in my position?

I would have accepted that the mistake was mine alone
I would have turned it into a positive by declaring that the coins would be considered burned and the supply is now much lower so everyone wins
I would have spent a bunch of BTC buying up the market, raise the price and get plenty of coins back in my hands, sure I might not get 80k in a hurry but I wouldn't need to. Maybe 10k will be worth more when the price goes up 10x and they are harder to buy.
I would not even entertain the idea of forcing a rollback of the blockchain and make everyone else take responsibility for and pay for my mistake
So, spend some bitcoin (which you dont mind telling everyone is peanuts to you) and you could have turned this into a good thing, shown everyone 'You dont pull bullshit' and put a rocket up FLY.

Rollbacks destroy coins, this will be no exception. I've never heard of one taking place because someone couldn't unlock their wallet. I am not sure you appreciate the gravity of doing what you are doing. It's a huge mistake mate. I would have happily sent you half my stash, Im sure your team would help out too.

Good luck trying to get them on any exchange worth shit and sell them for any value now, I'll will do what you should have done, written off my coins. I am out.

Couldn't have said it any clearer than this.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: