Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:27:09 PM

I agree with Fallout on constantly cross posting about XDE2 here on Fly thread. Fuck that shit Vegas, I sincerely hope you do not think anyone holding Fly would even come to think about buying more of a different type of coin after seeing Fly disaster. Will wait for a few weeks to see that marketing miracle you been talking about but I have to say in advance, based on previous experience, I expect 0.

Is this the way you want people to think of you Vegas? I know you re a nice guy but empty words achieve nothing.

Again, sorry for being blunt but that s who am I.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 02:44:30 PM

more and more people keep asking in DMD thread what is this blockchain federation
what is launching today

and how will the future be

and i just said:

@cryptonit - I must admit I haven't followed the "Federated Blockchains" initiative and what is it all about?  I have looked over their posts but I am still confused what the benefit is to Diamond.  Can you please elaborate or point me in the right direction to read up on it?

Thanks - pokeytex

long story short its a series of projects that several blockchain communities create together

today some local bitcoin alternative will launch that have also room for altcoins and we DMD Diamond are in from day one

but thats just a little piece and not even using "Federated Blockchains" technology (it runs on normal web infrastructure)

in future we will see many more services and apps released that via "Federated Blockchains" can be used by many coins

and then this will use technology that interconnect coins via a new since over 3 years in development API solution

"internet of coins" and "Federated Blockchains Initative" cooperate to make this happen

more details u can find here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692720.0

i really belive that this path of cooperation
and create things of value for all participants
is what will be the success factor for blockchain federation

people are sick of coins come and go within months
teams with anonymous people who disapear into the shadows they came from after sell their premine and break all their promises

and here they see a bunch of coins that are different
real people with real names no premine/ICO traps

real people
real participation
real projects
real communities

real path to success!

FLY Flycoin is a welcome partner in our path into the future
i know vegasguy even if made some mistakes in the past
he try double hard to make it visible FLY is cut out of same wood as other blockchain federation coins

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:14:20 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 03:58:47 PM by vegasguy

Guys your not getting it. Im NOT promoting XDE2 here or intentionally cross promoting. Im simply explaining what im going to do to fix fly. I MUST mention XDE2 because its the fix. I dont need anyone to buy XDE2 its doing very very well. Let me be very very detailed so you guys understand that I am NOT cross promoting,  there is a REAL reason I keep on bringing up XDE2.

OK... take a deep breathe, and youll understand.

Ok.. first what fallout says is true , there are high pos wallets for myself and the community. EVERYONE in XDE2 gets rewarded from high POS wallets, thats the part he is intentionally leaving out to get everyone fired up.

The largest wallet is the community wallet. It works similar to the superfly wallet. Its the highest POS% wallet and its for the community ONLY. Just like superfly wallet funds are NEVER taken and given to team members.

The community wallet over at XDE2 is called golden eagles. Its a high POS to self sustain itself.

Every week we payout about 200 coins out of the community wallet to the community. About $600 USD.

Why??

Because the community of about 40+ users promote XDE2 EVERYWHERE. Its on loads of twitter crypto pages, crypto blogs, crypto related facebook pages , its everywhere.

WHY?? Because I pay people from the high POS community wallet to do that every week. More and more people are joining and doing this as XDE2 is $3 a coin.

What does this mean for FLY?? Why do I keep talking about XDE2 in the fly thread??

Soon, when things cool off, Im bringing those 50 promoters (by then 50+), over HERE and they will promote FLY on hundreds of Crypto related sites as they did with xde2 and made it a massive success.

If you listen to fallout, as most trolls do they always tell "half of the story", and it will sound malicious.

For example your typical troll will say "ohh he is just cross promoting". People are already upset about fly and react without really understanding the full story.

XDE2 and its PROVEN "Massive marketing machine" will turn fly around like youve never seen, BUT I CANNOT promote FLY if the thread is sour, and the longer Fallout fuds the thread, the longer it will take.

Ivan , your just angry, and you should be. But know this, I wont fail you. Its just going to take longer than you thought. So cool out, dont panic, and Ill prove to you that I can weather any storm. Your a good guy, but your upset and frustrated. Relax man, I hold a gigantic amount of fly, so trust me, it WONT fail, I wont fail for me, and for you that have been right at my side at day one. Will it happen today?? Next week , or even next month? No, fly is damaged. Its going to take me time to rebuild it. I CANNOT put out an update now, fly is too delicate. Besides that, the wallet is flawless, and doesnt need it. Im not the brightest guy, but I always learn from my mistakes.

In conclusion, the reason I bring up XDE2, is because its 100% of the plan to help restore fly to its true beauty. I know you guys are upset with me. I royally fucked up with those hardforks. However, there is a clear plan to get us on track, but this thread, must not only stay clean for people that hear about fly, but the mood must change, and I was posting positive information, until fallout showed up and started trolling, and THAT will slow things even further.

So Fallout, if you want to have it out with me, then lets get it done. I have no issues with that at all. Dont think youve got me "on the ropes" because of the current situation with fly. Youve seen me in action, and this time, I wont play. Ill go very hard on you. So knock off your bullshit, because all your doing is making things worse for everyone, and as things prolong, Im going to be pointing at you as the cause of why I cannot bring the promotion team here. Do you REALLY want that!?!?  So chillout, so I can begin my work repairing fly. If you still have a beef with me, and want to vent, then I will kick the shit out of you, because I have to. Until then practice falling down, until I get out there. I need to fix fly for the users. Thats my job. Its what I took an oath to do. Failure is NOT an option.

Ok, I didnt think I had to explain why I keep mentioning XDE2 , from now on its called "The promotional team", for the sensitive kind. Ie fallout.

On a positive note:

Fly wallet is Flawless. Everything works.
Ill be here posting positive messages everyday , frankly the users should too. Just me posting positive messages, WILL NOT WORK. In fact, it will make things worse. It looks REALLY bad when im the only one posting.
It will make my job easier if everyone can post something nice about fly, even if you are upset about the current situation. Post a nice pic or something, Crytonit does a GREAT job with this, get ideas from him.
See my previous posts for ideas.
This sets the stage to bring in 50+ promotion members that I will pay out of their community wallet.
So guys, work WITH me, that will get fly back on track.
Look, in life, in business, when we are young, and even older , we make mistakes. Been there, done that, I dont panic anymore. It can be fixed. If anyone should panic its me, I hold an ENORMOUS amont, and Im cool calm and collected because I know I can bring up back stronger than ever.  
But here is the important part, I CANNOT fix it alone. I cannot fix it with trolls.
Many of you want fly working again as it should, what are YOU doing about it!?!??!?!!?
My plan is NOT bullshit, "The promotional team", is working BETTER than I imagined, and when things calm down, and the mood changes to positive, then I can bring the promotional team here.
What I need you guys to do, is pull together and start posting some positive messages, Im going to reach out to Cryptonit for help with promotions.
Fallout, please knock it off. If someone posts a nice positive message, leave it alone. In fact, it would make you great, if you posted a positive message about fly. You are a good guy, but this is not right, and its not helping the fly members.

Ivan same to you, Ive always liked you, and I understand your frustration , but please start posting some positive messages, and then when the mood changes I can bring the promotional team to blow up the crypto world with fly. Those that have not heard of fly will come here and see a content happy group and will buy in to fly.
What some people dont see, is fly will be around for years, so dont panic on the price. It will slowly restore over time to its true price of 400,000 sats. Work with me please, NOT against me. We can do this!!

On a positive note, because of emotional dumpers, fly is VERY cheap and in VERY low supply. Buy now and make MASSIVE profit down the road.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:01:14 PM

I agree with Fallout on constantly cross posting about XDE2 here on Fly thread. Fuck that shit Vegas, I sincerely hope you do not think anyone holding Fly would even come to think about buying more of a different type of coin after seeing Fly disaster. Will wait for a few weeks to see that marketing miracle you been talking about but I have to say in advance, based on previous experience, I expect 0.

Is this the way you want people to think of you Vegas? I know you re a nice guy but empty words achieve nothing.

Again, sorry for being blunt but that s who am I.

Im blunt too man. We speak the same language. Say it out loud, just shut up with the promotions start. j/k. Its fallout, I want to kick the shit out of, hes just a troll, your not, your just frustrated. I get you. No worries. Ill turn this around, youll see, and Ive got a CLEAR plan to do that. No worries.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:10:49 PM

Although I do NOT want to release a wallet, I need to raise the stake rate on Superfly. The reason, is I can start a promotional campaign with it here for now. So is everyone ok... if I put out a fly wallet simply raising the stake rate of the superfly wallet so we can begin promoting fly sooner, and generate positive activity on the thread? . I can start by  paying rewards then from the superfly wallet to you guys. Im going to stake 24/7 into the superfly wallet, and ask the largest holders to do the same, as I know they will. I will also send a few hundred fly to superfly wallet as  seed money into it. How does this sound?

Vegas

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:17:08 PM

Although I do NOT want to release a wallet, I need to raise the stake rate on Superfly. The reason, is I can start a promotional campaign with it here for now. So is everyone ok... if I put out a fly wallet simply raising the stake rate of the superfly wallet so we can begin promoting fly sooner, and generate positive activity on the thread? . I can start by  paying rewards then from the superfly wallet to you guys. Im going to stake 24/7 into the superfly wallet, and ask the largest holders to do the same, as I know they will. I will also send a few hundred fly to superfly wallet as  seed money into it. How does this sound?

Vegas

There is one issue that I have with the wallet. I have it staking on a server with about 15~17 other wallets. When that server crashes/freezes/power outage and the server goes down all of the other wallet start right back up but the FLY wallet always get corrupt and I need to restore a backup wallet or import private key. I'm pretty sure that if you had the FLY wallet staking and turn off the power to your computer that FLY wallet will be corrupt. I'm not sure why the other wallet come right back up and the FLY wallet always has issues. That is the only problem that I have found using this wallet. If you could look into this on your next update that would be great.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:10:32 PM

Vegas

There is one issue that I have with the wallet. I have it staking on a server with about 15~17 other wallets. When that server crashes/freezes/power outage and the server goes down all of the other wallet start right back up but the FLY wallet always get corrupt and I need to restore a backup wallet or import private key. I'm pretty sure that if you had the FLY wallet staking and turn off the power to your computer that FLY wallet will be corrupt. I'm not sure why the other wallet come right back up and the FLY wallet always has issues. That is the only problem that I have found using this wallet. If you could look into this on your next update that would be great.

This is true Tim, as it has personally happened to me. Ill will look into this, but it will be later down the road when things are more stable. What are your thoughts of adding an advanced backup feature in the wallet where a person could select frequency of backup and where. I would also add a default backup to backup once a week with the wallet.dat files with dates in their names to have multiple copies. This would be down the road once fly more healthy.

Thank you Tim.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:16:24 PM

Alright Fallout, even through your a troll, I still listen, as a bit of what you say can be useful.. LOL. Ive made a decision to remove ALL high POS wallets from "the promotional coin" EXCEPT the community wallet, as that is needed for the future plans. The high POS wallets for the team was NEVER about greed. 'The promotional coin" was an enormous amount of work, and in my world, I dont work for free. However, Ive been paid , and the team has too. So now , there will be only one high POS wallet, and THAT is the community wallet, that STILL cannot, will not ever be paid to any team members, its purpose is to pay the promoters. Everyones stake rate will be the same 20%. One day, your going to see, Im not a greedy person. I simply wanted to do an AMAZING job on my work, there and here, and with the "promotional coin", actually get paid for it. Thats all.Most people in the world get paid for work, its not a unique concept. Anyway, Ill announce this change on the 'promotional coin" thread, and delete the special wallets from the OP..... TODAY.

Vegas

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:09:17 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 03:16:11 AM by Fallout4

Yes, Its all my fault that FLY is failing Vegas. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Don't waste your time trying to bully and threaten me either champ. I am not here to turn this thread into a gunfight, especially when you have come armed with a banana. Just be careful what you wish for.

Frankly, I've gone very lightly and am only posting here because I am pretty heavily invested in this coin and see what you are proposing as a poor solution. You can bang on about the reasons behind XDE2 being setup the way it is but I and many others see it as a scam coin of the highest order. The fact that you keep harping on about the success of it and are looking to bring the two coins together just pisses me off even more.
As a FLY holder I do not want FLY to be put under the same umbrella as that coin in any way. If you really think I am alone in those thoughts, you're truly brainwashed by your own voice.

Do not get all snarky with me because I am not a being a mindless shill for you. You have single handedly ruined this thing without any help from anyone.
If you are unable to cope with criticism you should probably get off the forum and leave communication to those that can.

Tell you what, you actually do something positive for the coin and Ill post positively. Pretty simple.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:33:58 AM

Tell you what, you actually do something positive for the coin and Ill post positively. Pretty simple.

Ok.. that sounds very fair.  Truth is I dont want to fight with you or anyone else. I remember the days when me and you were kicking the shit out of spots, and we destroyed him. He deserved it.  See, I know you know crypto, and you are heavily invested in fly. So even though your frustrated, why not give more ideas? Your intelligent, theres no question. I see that. I read between the lines that the high pos wallets on the "promotional coin" was hurting it, and took action. Thank you. 

It sucks because the multipool is so close to finished, and we are struggling at the end. We can connect to it, but it wont stay connected. You think everything I say is bullshit. What I have just said can be verified by : Griffith, Binmon, Woody, and Midnight miner.  We still have the code, and we need someone that knows Lib V8 to finish it. I even called on Limex dev, and some other pool operators to try to finish it. So, all these people are NOT going to lie for me. So that IS something I can work on and push hard to finish, this will raise the price of fly. Flynode was ALSO almost finished, but has quirks, we did 8 betas. Following people tested it: Binmon, me, woody, Griffith. So I know you think I just come on here and make up things, I DONT. I can assure you fly be be a raging success. Meanwhile we are letting things simmer down, Ill reach out to Griffith and see what we can finish as he is done with school. Fallout, I really am on your side, always have been. I want the best for everyone. I DID take your advice about the special wallets and removed them ALL except for the community wallet.  It made sense.  See I do listen, and you do know crypto.

Thanks
Vegas

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:34:14 AM

You had me at 'kick the shit out of spots'

Ok, thanks for that measured reply and I apologize for flying off the handle. Bad habit of mine when I get the impression I've been 'had'. I hope you can show me and everyone else I was wrong.
Ill play cool and let you do your thing. For what its worth, I think the multipool is the single best idea you have had for this coin.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:52:22 AM

You had me at 'kick the shit out of spots'

Ok, thanks for that measured reply and I apologize for flying off the handle. Bad habit of mine when I get the impression I've been 'had'. I hope you can show me and everyone else I was wrong.
Ill play cool and let you do your thing. For what its worth, I think the multipool is the single best idea you have had for this coin.

You had me at 'kick the shit out of spots'.

Ya we tag teamed that scumbag. I broke my hand with his face. Then when he had enough of me, I tagged him off to you, and you finished him up. LOL.

Ok.. Ill get with Griffith and finish the pool. If anyone knows lib V8, we BADLY need your help. We are using a forked version on Unomp.

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 06:56:22 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 07:50:53 PM by cryptonit

Although I do NOT want to release a wallet, I need to raise the stake rate on Superfly. The reason, is I can start a promotional campaign with it here for now. So is everyone ok... if I put out a fly wallet simply raising the stake rate of the superfly wallet so we can begin promoting fly sooner, and generate positive activity on the thread? . I can start by  paying rewards then from the superfly wallet to you guys. Im going to stake 24/7 into the superfly wallet, and ask the largest holders to do the same, as I know they will. I will also send a few hundred fly to superfly wallet as  seed money into it. How does this sound?

im absolute not ok with this
no fork without a serious reason

start thinking ahead keep this idea in ur head and combine it with other stuff that might need a hardfork

then twice a year which i think is the absolute maximum of hardforks a coin should have release it with all the changes inside

so until this hardfork window is reached and u wana power promotions fund that with whale donations or just do the best u can

nothing for a while

im shocked u start just a few weeks after u stated u learned the lesson about hardforks

again a fork discussion.......

dont get me wrong this doesnt mean u have to freeze development u can code all day long and run a testnet with the changes

but dont hardfork mainnet everytime u have a idea

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:45:48 PM

Ok.. Ill get with Griffith and finish the pool. If anyone knows lib V8, we BADLY need your help. We are using a forked version on Unomp.

Vegas

[/quote]

Try upwork.com and hire a freelancer to help with lib V8. Just an option.
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:18:58 PM

This coin have more forks that cutlery I ran through in 10 years  Shocked
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:57:14 PM

This coin have more forks that cutlery I ran through in 10 years  Shocked

Good to know

midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 05:25:45 AM

There has got to be some good news somewhere in FLY-land!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:44:15 PM

There has got to be some good news somewhere in FLY-land!

MM, the best news is fly is VERY cheap and in very slow supply. Im getting with Griffith to see if we can finish the multipool. The flynode project , we we made it to beta 8 and could not get it working. So we have limex dev either helping us finish it or setup a masternode system from Dash. So things will not be rushed out and unfinished as in the past.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 01:19:00 AM

Beautiful first days of localcrypto.eu.org

Greetz
Steve
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:33:27 AM

What we need is someone to either finish our unomp multipool,  or make us one from scratch. Ill gladly pay you. If you know anyone, please pm me. This will help out a lot!!

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: