Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265784 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:44:40 AM

plans is to get rich through bitcoins is to buy atleast 100 bitcoins very soon because the price of bitcoins is little low and this is the right time to invest in bitcoins market.
You have a rich person because you can afford to buy 100 bitcoin with the value of $600 above. But it is good to be your investment and you can earn big amount of profit if you will stay keeping for long term of period because bitcoin has a great future to be a centralize currency.

Well I would say that you are already rich if you are going to buy at least 100 bitcoins at all. And you want to still become richer and richer if you are going to do that strategy.
And once there is a small movement of price since the time you have bought for a lower price you are going to get profit out of it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:45:26 AM

the best way to become rich is to make trades. with your trading can benefit more and more useful. the amount of money you can earn will be faster.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:48:48 AM

plans is to get rich through bitcoins is to buy atleast 100 bitcoins very soon because the price of bitcoins is little low and this is the right time to invest in bitcoins market.

So you are basically saying that you will spend $65,000 on buying 100 BTC? If that's really the case and you're not trolling, then you'll have yourself an amazing long term store of value and investment. Just don't invest your money in cloud mining or other shady services just because they advertise with high returns.

In our country, if you have that amount of money, you are already considered rich. So you do not have to do anything anymore because you are already rich with that amount of money. All you have to do is maintain that amount or grow it little by little each day and you are good.

may i ask where you live sir?
because i live in a third world country but even in here someone with $65000 (equivalant value in our currency) is not considered rich. you would only be a middle class or meduim rich.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:06:00 AM

So you are basically saying that you will spend $65,000 on buying 100 BTC? If that's really the case and you're not trolling, then you'll have yourself an amazing long term store of value and investment. Just don't invest your money in cloud mining or other shady services just because they advertise with high returns.

In our country, if you have that amount of money, you are already considered rich. So you do not have to do anything anymore because you are already rich with that amount of money. All you have to do is maintain that amount or grow it little by little each day and you are good.

because i live in a third world country but even in here someone with $65000 (equivalant value in our currency) is not considered rich. you would only be a middle class or meduim rich.

That would be millions in our currency. And if he invested millions on bitcoin, that means he still has millions in his bank account or assets because you do not invest everything. You only invest a part of your savings, your other money goes to emergency funds and other expenses like mortgages and cars. So if you have millions, then you must be rich, at least in our country. I do not know about your country, but at least in ours, it means your rich.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:13:13 AM

That would be millions in our currency. And if he invested millions on bitcoin, that means he still has millions in his bank account or assets because you do not invest everything. You only invest a part of your savings, your other money goes to emergency funds and other expenses like mortgages and cars. So if you have millions, then you must be rich, at least in our country. I do not know about your country, but at least in ours, it means your rich.

Each country has different currencies and that is certainly true. In a country that you value the BTC could become millions and you can become rich instantly while getting a high growth of bitcoin. However this is not necessarily available to those who live in a country that has a high economic level. Just save as much as possible that will give good results
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:15:39 AM

Yes please teach me that too because I want to become rich too but my only way is by just working hard and I'm not even have enough funds for investment.
That's why that's the only way of getting rich.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:56:29 AM

Yes please teach me that too because I want to become rich too but my only way is by just working hard and I'm not even have enough funds for investment.
I do not think you were getting rich if you a worker even you work hard. i think that is your stepping stone to get rich work hard and save for your future business and that business make you rich if you handle it properly. And also in business you can maximize you knowledge and you can do what you want because you are the boss.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:03:01 AM

yeah in my country its the middle class maybe he live in Africa or Asia so say $ 65k including the rich. I think even if you're rich does not mean you stop working and enjoy the incom  of course the cost of living must continue to be paid if you do not add riches certainly riches will wane and exhausted. then what will you give to your grandson?
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:14:15 AM

I do not think you were getting rich if you a worker even you work hard. i think that is your stepping stone to get rich work hard and save for your future business and that business make you rich if you handle it properly. And also in business you can maximize you knowledge and you can do what you want because you are the boss.
Becoming rich requires knowledge, hard-work, and most importantly a plan. Getting rich is by no means easy, there are a few paths that are proven to make you rich over time assuming you put in the time, effort, and dedication.
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:17:49 AM

Gambling is NOT a good way to get rich with Bitcoin, unless you are extremely lucky. There are only a few people that got rich from gambling, and in the long run you will get bankrupt. I would just wait and try getting more and more satoshis. Soon, the price will shoot up. And "soon" doesn't mean tomorrow. I'm talking about between half an year and an year.

[i m g]https://i.imgur.com/xeBRHab.png[/img]

I don't know man; sometimes people lose their money because their greedy. You just gotta be patient and think smart sometimes. I posted a pic of how i do my daily gamble using only 0.001BTC; most of the times i make profit, if you remain patient you can get alot sooner that you think.

each of these methods are only good as long as you can ALWAYS win and make profit with them. so in case of gambling since you can't do that then it is not a good way of making profit and getting rich eventually. and martingale method that you are using here is one of the ways that is proven to be bad because of the bust out you encounter after a short while.
i think a good method that does not mean no risk whatsoever dude, certainly a good method has risks but small, but for gambling the risk is including large and possibly the risk of gambling can not be tolerated by ordinary people, gambling is only for those who dare to lose their money if you're not ready to it better not use this method,,

Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:23:46 AM

Becoming rich requires knowledge, hard-work, and most importantly a plan. Getting rich is by no means easy, there are a few paths that are proven to make you rich over time assuming you put in the time, effort, and dedication.

True to be rich anywhere including in bitcoin is not easy and very difficult. We need to work hard and wait to collect bitcoin to become a lot and we became rich. We had to try a lot of ways to get bitcoin and according to my understanding and utilizing fluctuations are also important in order to gain an advantage.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:26:34 AM

I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can through trading and a signature campaign. It's really hard to do with the price so high right now. If the price doesn't go up quickly then we still have tome to gain some to hold on to for long term.

Me too. my ways of getting bitcoin are same as you. trading and participating in signature campaign. and I don't think I could become rich with these low amount of earning. but I am happy because I am able to complete my daily life needs and supporting my family little bit.
hope one day I'll get a better chance to earn and become rich.

Initially my plan was to just buy and hold bitcoin as much as i can. so that i can sell them in the future that the bitcoin price goes up. but i realized that this plan alone is not enough to get a considerable amount of money in bitcoin. so now in addition to the initial plan i try to earn more bitcoin too. and for that i am increasing the amount of time i spend in trading bitcoin and altcoins.
Even you can try and trade with bitcoins price, I mean buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. This way only I made some good profits and hence increased my bitcoins every week. All the work you need is simply keep on watching bitcoin prices to predict the possible lower and higher price levels.

i think all bitcoiner see the oportunity to trade his bitcoin ehen bitcoin price unstable, but the problem mostly of bitcoiner is fanatic user, he will hold his bitcoin, and waiting big pump and not interesting to trade at short time.
Fortunately, I am not a fanatic user and I just trust my guts and feeling most of the time, and as of right now, it has not failed me quite miserable. Back in december 2015, I bought a few bitcoins and I was able to sell them in more perfect when the price hit $730. That is quite a huge profit.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:15:13 AM

waiting for a few amounts of bitcoin to go up then hopefully buy a established business. i tried to lend my loans to members over on this website and no one seems to apply. I hope someone can come up with innovative ways on increasing bitcoins
Yes, I have no plans to get rich with bitcoins but I have a agenda of earning as much bitcoins as possible.

I am doing a lot of works like I tried captchas and other works, which I feel like they too bad to have them for a consideration towards the motivation of becoming rich. I left them and still moving forward for better opportunities.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2758
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:53:25 AM

waiting for a few amounts of bitcoin to go up then hopefully buy a established business. i tried to lend my loans to members over on this website and no one seems to apply. I hope someone can come up with innovative ways on increasing bitcoins
Yes, I have no plans to get rich with bitcoins but I have a agenda of earning as much bitcoins as possible.

I am doing a lot of works like I tried captchas and other works, which I feel like they too bad to have them for a consideration towards the motivation of becoming rich. I left them and still moving forward for better opportunities.

I too, my first agenda is getting a much of bitcoin become my funds to become a rich.

but I never trying a captcha because it's too waste my energy. You're correct they are too bad, there is another way is better rather than them. try to large think.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:44:47 AM

I too, my first agenda is getting a much of bitcoin become my funds to become a rich.

but I never trying a captcha because it's too waste my energy. You're correct they are too bad, there is another way is better rather than them. try to large think.
There are many ways to get bitcoin quickly. As the signature campaign, trade, investment, selling services. But I think the easiest is with the signature campaign, because we can get bitcoin regularly and I really like it. Continue to diligently collect bitcoin is a way to get rich here.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:21:15 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

100 btc are very few compared to my needs. So must be at least 500 and with price 10k. Better if goes 1000 btc. I see difficult to achieve this target but I am working to arrive what I can do. I have two daughters to take care and then my retirement.
Even if you retire at 50 years, considering you live for a 75 years life, then for 25 years you think 100 bitcoin x 1000$ is not enough ? Where you live dude, because where I live in, with this amount there the whole city can live lol for a week.
I think the cost of living for each country is different mate if you were or living in a developed country. certain tax costs, buy food and other necessities have a very expensive price? although future bitcoin has a high price but do not forget that every year the cost of living continues to rise make sure you have plenty of bitcoin probably more than 100 BTC
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:26:46 AM

Two importan things:
-Keep some coins in a cold wallet just in case, and aso to have it as an investment
-invest only in reasonable projects like lending to other people.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:33:35 AM

There are many ways to get bitcoin quickly. As the signature campaign, trade, investment, selling services. But I think the easiest is with the signature campaign, because we can get bitcoin regularly and I really like it. Continue to diligently collect bitcoin is a way to get rich here.

YOu will never get rich just doing signature campaign. It can make you have a good meal but not enough to make you wealthy. Even if you have another job and you are doing signature campaign, the salary is not just enough. You must have a good business that makes you good money and some good investment. Maybe in a couple of years you will be rich.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:00:16 AM

In my opinion using the bitcoin as an investment is the best plan to get rich.
I have been into a lot of investment with bitcoins, but personally I have experienced that bitcoins are best to store than to invest because there is no way where you invest and don't have risk of loosing your money. So, better save it.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:33:26 AM

though i doubt that trading is such a good thing as it will most probably make you lose a lot of bitcoins over time, my plan is buying bitcoins and holding it for a long time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: