Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265784 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:15:45 PM

I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can through trading and a signature campaign. It's really hard to do with the price so high right now. If the price doesn't go up quickly then we still have tome to gain some to hold on to for long term.
yeah I think for now it seems traders should be more patient because the price are high and fairly stable. they certainly could not trade in the short term. so I think if you want to be ric. you should have a backup plan, because this situation will often recur dude

When they are able to manage their patience for sure they are going to harvest it in no time.
And it is going to be a way for them to get rich if they are able to manage good trades.

We cannot expect that each and every trade can be profitable, sometimes we may even suffer loss from it, you need to be very active and smart in trading or else you won't be able to get rich.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 02:31:32 PM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

As much as possible to accumulate BTCitcoin in the next Time, and have a nice Return in about 20 years, I think... Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:51:19 PM

I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can through trading and a signature campaign. It's really hard to do with the price so high right now. If the price doesn't go up quickly then we still have tome to gain some to hold on to for long term.
yeah I think for now it seems traders should be more patient because the price are high and fairly stable. they certainly could not trade in the short term. so I think if you want to be ric. you should have a backup plan, because this situation will often recur dude

When they are able to manage their patience for sure they are going to harvest it in no time.
And it is going to be a way for them to get rich if they are able to manage good trades.

We cannot expect that each and every trade can be profitable, sometimes we may even suffer loss from it, you need to be very active and smart in trading or else you won't be able to get rich.

this is why i always say trading requires a lot of time and effort if you want to be successful, it is not just about buying and hoping it goes up. but you have to dedicate some time to find the news and things that can contribute to the rise and fall and then act accordingly.

Buying the dip...
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:57:04 PM

this is why i always say trading requires a lot of time and effort if you want to be successful, it is not just about buying and hoping it goes up. but you have to dedicate some time to find the news and things that can contribute to the rise and fall and then act accordingly.

You need to do lot of homework and research before entering into trading, you need to keep yourself updated with the market trends to earn good profits.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:25:39 PM

Me too. my ways of getting bitcoin are same as you. trading and participating in signature campaign. and I don't think I could become rich with these low amount of earning. but I am happy because I am able to complete my daily life needs and supporting my family little bit.
hope one day I'll get a better chance to earn and become rich.
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:13:41 AM

Me too. my ways of getting bitcoin are same as you. trading and participating in signature campaign. and I don't think I could become rich with these low amount of earning. but I am happy because I am able to complete my daily life needs and supporting my family little bit.
signature campaigns can help your in spending from other like tuition fee , daily food , bills it can helps a little but its a big for your daily life you can your own money.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:21:05 AM

signature campaigns can help your in spending from other like tuition fee , daily food , bills it can helps a little but its a big for your daily life you can your own money.

Yes you are right but it cannot make help you rich. If you are going to depend with signature campaign and you want to be rich.
Signature campaign is not the best way for it.
I will just believe that someone can be rich with bitcoin if he is a good trader.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:41:31 AM

Yes you are right but it cannot make help you rich. If you are going to depend with signature campaign and you want to be rich.
I will just believe that someone can be rich with bitcoin if he is a good trader.
I think signature can help you to increase your monthly revenue but i only know that really help us to get rich is business because most of the rich person is a businessman.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:44:24 AM

Yes.   

Trader with a goal of accumulating BTC.. and to allow some of that appreciation of the accumulated BTC to drive the increasing of the wealth.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
boyptc

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:51:00 AM

Yes.   

Trader with a goal of accumulating BTC.. and to allow some of that appreciation of the accumulated BTC to drive the increasing of the wealth.

You just need to be good at it and you need to always monitor the fluctuation of price of the alt coins you are going to buy.
And that is really going to be good if you are going to study first and be a good trader.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:02:15 AM

Yes.   

You just need to be good at it and you need to always monitor the fluctuation of price of the alt coins you are going to buy.
And that is really going to be good if you are going to study first and be a good trader.

I think that you can begin with very small amounts and learn, and you do not necessarily need to delve into various alt coins and to complicate  the matter with alt coins.  Bitcoin is a handful in and of itself to learn how to trade bitcoin with accumulation strategies and principle preservation strategies and to get better and better at it without gambling too much in the process.

I have been employing a self-learned system that pretty much does not require gambling of my principle and that is selling on the way up and buying on the way down, and I only deal with BTC and don't try to over complicate matters... even though practicing does seem to pay off in order to get better and better at it and to stack up dollars and bitcoins in order to continue to be able to buy more as the price goes down and to be able to sell on the way up (without selling too much in order to always keep some stash of BTC)

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
boyptc

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:35:30 AM

Yes.   

I think that you can begin with very small amounts and learn, and you do not necessarily need to delve into various alt coins and to complicate  the matter with alt coins.  Bitcoin is a handful in and of itself to learn how to trade bitcoin with accumulation strategies and principle preservation strategies and to get better and better at it without gambling too much in the process.

I have been employing a self-learned system that pretty much does not require gambling of my principle and that is selling on the way up and buying on the way down, and I only deal with BTC and don't try to over complicate matters... even though practicing does seem to pay off in order to get better and better at it and to stack up dollars and bitcoins in order to continue to be able to buy more as the price goes down and to be able to sell on the way up (without selling too much in order to always keep some stash of BTC)

You are right it is good to start out trading with just a small amount because you are going to able to manage that good or it is a good start so that if ever you loss your trading.
That's not going to be a big deal at all.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:26:56 AM

I think signature can help you to increase your monthly revenue but i only know that really help us to get rich is business because most of the rich person is a businessman.
I think anything can make you rich if you want to try hard. whatever method you do if you do it with passion and hard work of course you can get rich with it

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:33:44 AM

dump before 1k, pretty simple

Why are you going to dump or sell your bitcoins before 1k? You don't want to wait a little longer because price increase is way possible by that time.
And it could even reach even higher than 1k.
I'm sure he thought that bitcoin will have a price more than $1,000. yeah I agree with it but to wait for the $1,000 it to came it takes time which is not short? even for me to join in bitcoin I have never encountered a price of $ 1000 and if you're impatient maybe you're going to produce a whopping

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:38:42 AM

Initially my plan was to just buy and hold bitcoin as much as i can. so that i can sell them in the future that the bitcoin price goes up. but i realized that this plan alone is not enough to get a considerable amount of money in bitcoin. so now in addition to the initial plan i try to earn more bitcoin too. and for that i am increasing the amount of time i spend in trading bitcoin and altcoins.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:53:01 AM

I have simple plan with Bitcoin to get rich at start I bought some BTC and invested them in other Altcoin and sold those at 10X profit and simply got of those Bitcoin back. I have more than 10 Bitcoins now which I made this way. I am keep doing this and easy by easy raising up my stock in Bitcoin. After halving today Bitcoin will see some good increase.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:02:10 AM

waiting for a few amounts of bitcoin to go up then hopefully buy a established business. i tried to lend my loans to members over on this website and no one seems to apply. I hope someone can come up with innovative ways on increasing bitcoins

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:09:19 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

100 btc are very few compared to my needs. So must be at least 500 and with price 10k. Better if goes 1000 btc. I see difficult to achieve this target but I am working to arrive what I can do. I have two daughters to take care and then my retirement.
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:10:19 AM

Hey guys,

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. But I'd prefer doing something more actively rather than cold storing btcs, I'd rather buy that amount and then trade them daily on some online exchange.
For those of you who wanna make money a little quicker, buy some btc before the halving and sell in October.
You'll thank me.

ruben0909

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:34:26 AM

I will help those new ones in bitcoin by giving them a starter kit Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: