Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265784 times)
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:47:28 AM

waiting for a few amounts of bitcoin to go up then hopefully buy a established business. i tried to lend my loans to members over on this website and no one seems to apply. I hope someone can come up with innovative ways on increasing bitcoins
Yes, I have no plans to get rich with bitcoins but I have a agenda of earning as much bitcoins as possible.

I am doing a lot of works like I tried captchas and other works, which I feel like they too bad to have them for a consideration towards the motivation of becoming rich. I left them and still moving forward for better opportunities.

I too, my first agenda is getting a much of bitcoin become my funds to become a rich.

but I never trying a captcha because it's too waste my energy. You're correct they are too bad, there is another way is better rather than them. try to large think.
There are many ways to get bitcoin quickly. As the signature campaign, trade, investment, selling services. But I think the easiest is with the signature campaign, because we can get bitcoin regularly and I really like it. Continue to diligently collect bitcoin is a way to get rich here.
though i doubt that trading is such a good thing as it will most probably make you lose a lot of bitcoins over time, my plan is buying bitcoins and holding it for a long time
yes and that is what i am also thinking so . i think it is still time to hold the bitcoin for the price increase. because i hope that in next some days or over a month the price of bitcoin will increase. so i m not in position so sell the bitcoin and so something else with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:28:30 PM

In my opinion using the bitcoin as an investment is the best plan to get rich.
I have been into a lot of investment with bitcoins, but personally I have experienced that bitcoins are best to store than to invest because there is no way where you invest and don't have risk of loosing your money. So, better save it.
i agree with you that invest your money in bitcoin and hold your bitcoin for increasing its price is much more better than to invest  , because bitcoin increase its price too faster and maximum  bitcoin user are save their bitcoin than invest .
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:34:54 PM

well i dont have any good plans about making a lot of money with bitcoins, im trying to get some money out of it right now though thats definitely not enough for me unfortunately
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:44:20 PM

Gambling is NOT a good way to get rich with Bitcoin, unless you are extremely lucky. There are only a few people that got rich from gambling, and in the long run you will get bankrupt. I would just wait and try getting more and more satoshis. Soon, the price will shoot up. And "soon" doesn't mean tomorrow. I'm talking about between half an year and an year.

[i m g]https://i.imgur.com/xeBRHab.png[/img]

I don't know man; sometimes people lose their money because their greedy. You just gotta be patient and think smart sometimes. I posted a pic of how i do my daily gamble using only 0.001BTC; most of the times i make profit, if you remain patient you can get alot sooner that you think.

each of these methods are only good as long as you can ALWAYS win and make profit with them. so in case of gambling since you can't do that then it is not a good way of making profit and getting rich eventually. and martingale method that you are using here is one of the ways that is proven to be bad because of the bust out you encounter after a short while.

I think blogging is actually a pretty good idea; i made a website so that i can try it out; i haven't made much out of it yet but once my website becomes more popular and generates more traffic, i'll make money through Amazon's affiliates system and also adfocus ad clicks. They pay in bitcoin, so it's actually a profitable way to go.

You don't need to "ALWAYS" win when it comes to gambling; like i said you have to be patient and avoid being greedy; plan your income wisely and know how much you can afford to lose. For example since i'm a member rank on this forum i can get a max of 260'000satoshi from posts each day. I use 100'000satoshi(0.001BTC) from that each day to gamble. Just by doing that i have actually gotten more than i get from just doing signature campaign.

Heres an updated image of the picture i posted earlier.

Its been 8000+ rolls so far and you can see that i've made a profit. When the value reachs 800'000satoshi; i withdraw 500'000 and let it continue on auto roll.
I think this is still not recommended for those who planning to become rich.. gambling made only to give entertainment for people you will not rich is those game. unless if you are buying ticket in lottery with high jackpot prize pool.. If you want to rich i think its the best to invest for your knowledge do study and learn something online like making a website and look for a whitehat methods which is making your own site that you can make money just to update it every day..

Most successful online are bloggers which is earning passively just making a good article and put some advertisement in their blog.
Better to stay away in any gamble site if you don't want to lose your money..
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:26:52 PM

waiting for a few amounts of bitcoin to go up then hopefully buy a established business. i tried to lend my loans to members over on this website and no one seems to apply. I hope someone can come up with innovative ways on increasing bitcoins
Yes, I have no plans to get rich with bitcoins but I have a agenda of earning as much bitcoins as possible.

I am doing a lot of works like I tried captchas and other works, which I feel like they too bad to have them for a consideration towards the motivation of becoming rich. I left them and still moving forward for better opportunities.

I too, my first agenda is getting a much of bitcoin become my funds to become a rich.

but I never trying a captcha because it's too waste my energy. You're correct they are too bad, there is another way is better rather than them. try to large think.

yeah, captcha typing some time very tired me too. but till then this is the only way to earn some bitcoin honestly. I know people can't become rich though that but with gambling we only loose and captcha typing is a work where we can earn 3, 4 dollar a day and support our family and ourselves.
this is better then faucet earning. but if I could find a better way to earn then I would also consider to focus on that.
greenuser

Activity: 364

Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:50:30 PM

Statistically, more people have got rich using USD than BTC.
If you want to increase your chances of getting rich, use USD.
Maybe there should be a thread listing people who have become rich from bitcoin.  I bet the list is not very long.

pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 03:02:48 PM

Maybe there should be a thread listing people who have become rich from bitcoin.  I bet the list is not very long.

Well that's because BTC is way younger than fiat.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:12:39 PM

well i dont have any good plans about making a lot of money with bitcoins, im trying to get some money out of it right now though thats definitely not enough for me unfortunately
I think you can make the plane even if you have not enough bitcoin, you now i am holding my bitcoins in the present time but i have some good planes. although i have shortage of bitocins to fulfill these needs but still i am hoping that in future i have the plane to apply my ideas.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:11:04 PM

Do you mean using "USD" like going to job every day,earning just regular salary in USD,is that what you think about?
or i just got it wrong,and you mean about investing into USD and other currency? because if you are talking about the second thing,
i think that bitcoin is better to trade with small bankroll,because of the big moves we see on it's chart.
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:11:49 PM

plans is to get rich through bitcoins is to buy atleast 100 bitcoins very soon because the price of bitcoins is little low and this is the right time to invest in bitcoins market.

So you are basically saying that you will spend $65,000 on buying 100 BTC? If that's really the case and you're not trolling, then you'll have yourself an amazing long term store of value and investment. Just don't invest your money in cloud mining or other shady services just because they advertise with high returns.

In our country, if you have that amount of money, you are already considered rich. So you do not have to do anything anymore because you are already rich with that amount of money. All you have to do is maintain that amount or grow it little by little each day and you are good.

may i ask where you live sir?
because i live in a third world country but even in here someone with $65000 (equivalant value in our currency) is not considered rich. you would only be a middle class or meduim rich.

Yes please teach me that too because I want to become rich too but my only way is by just working hard and I'm not even have enough funds for investment.
That's why that's the only way of getting rich.
i think working hard and unyielding are the most valuable capital of every person if you're willing to work hard I'm sure there are many ways to get bitcoin that suitable to you, not a problem if you havent capital money. because if you're willing to work hard you would do anything! to earn bitcoin and that is the key to becoming rich

richardivan

Activity: 321
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:29:12 PM

yeah, captcha typing some time very tired me too. but till then this is the only way to earn some bitcoin honestly. I know people can't become rich though that but with gambling we only loose and captcha typing is a work where we can earn 3, 4 dollar a day and support our family and ourselves.
this is better then faucet earning. but if I could find a better way to earn then I would also consider to focus on that.
Why not focus on signature Campaign that would be more profit than typing captcha, It need less energy than captcha and higher payment with your rank now

▄▄▄█████▀████▄▄▄
       ▄█▀▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▀█▄
    ▄█▌███▐███████ ██████▌███▐█▄
   ██▌████▐███████ ██████▌████▐██
  █▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄█
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
███▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐███
█▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄█
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
  █▌▀█████▐███████ ███████▐████▀▐█
   █▄▌▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▐▄█
    ▀█▌████▐██████ ██████▌███▐█▀
       ▀██▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▄█▀
          ▀▀▀█████▄████▀▀▀
██
██

██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██

██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
██▀ ▀███████████
███▄████████████
██  ▐█ ▀     ▀██
██  ▐█   ██   ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
▀██████████████▀

▄            ▄
 ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▌
 ████████████████
▐████████████████▌
███▀          ▀███
▐█▌  ██    ██▌ ▐█▌
 ▀█▄          ▄█▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▐▄▄        ▐▄▄▄
▐████▄    ███████
▐█████▐▄ ███████▀▌
▐█████▐██▀█████▄█▌
▐█████▐███▄▀█▀▄██▌
▐█████    ▀  ████▌
  ▀▀██        ▀▀█▌
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 01:28:46 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

For me, maybe I want to earn just for my needs. I dont want to work here forever, I just want to earn some money just to pay my bills. No one here has ever done earning 100BTC in just 1 day without depositing. For me, just set your goal and be sure that its attainable. And be sure that this goal will be your inspiration to pursue your dreams.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:02:32 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin

For me, maybe I want to earn just for my needs. I dont want to work here forever, I just want to earn some money just to pay my bills. No one here has ever done earning 100BTC in just 1 day without depositing. For me, just set your goal and be sure that its attainable. And be sure that this goal will be your inspiration to pursue your dreams.

If you set a goal you're sure of being attainable you won't go far Wink

Aim for the stars, if you faill you'll lend on the moon =D
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:28:24 AM

Planning is the good thing you need to achieve your goal.
My plan is to continue collecting bitcoin until it is available. If i got rich my plan is to have a business can supply the need of all people in my area to have more profit and my life will be stable.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:59:12 AM

Planning is the good thing you need to achieve your goal.
My plan is to continue collecting bitcoin until it is available. If i got rich my plan is to have a business can supply the need of all people in my area to have more profit and my life will be stable.

I think it is very wise to accumulate as many as bitcoin as possible without affecting your quality of life.
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:36:22 AM

My plan to get rich in bitcoins is to continue buying of accounts and improved them, be humble to the people in bitcoins, provide and supply the needs of other for the sake of good frienships to bitcoins to get rich all of the not only me Shocked Shocked Shocked
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:48:33 AM

my plan is to collect as much as bitcoins as possible for long time and keep them holding with myself and after that exchange them to fiat and invest that money to some projects or do some business with that Cheesy
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:11:42 AM

my plan is to collect as much as bitcoins as possible for long time and keep them holding with myself and after that exchange them to fiat and invest that money to some projects or do some business with that Cheesy

don't forget to withdraw your bitcoin, i think better we withdraw some amount each week just for fun, or buying your needs, for me holding 50% and withdraw 50% is best option.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:07:20 PM

Hey guys,

I do not plan on getting rich with Bitcoin because I do not even believe that it is going to happen I am just here to make some extra money.
I will be nice if I got rich because of gambling but I know that that chance is really small.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:33:00 PM

Same for me I never think too high or set any goals to make myself under pressure. In fact I take it lightly and whatever I earn I just keep saving and at the end of month whatever it is, I just cash it out and then buy something new with it ( though i have to convert to fiat before buying )
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: