Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:28:35 PM

My plan is get rich with the bitcoin by just simply holding my bitcoins, I think this is the method that does not require a lot of time and its also pretty simple and profitable without a lot of risks.
Well of course it has risks but the only risks you are having when you are doing this is the bitcoin risk itself in my opinion.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:48:34 PM

My plan is get rich with the bitcoin by just simply holding my bitcoins, I think this is the method that does not require a lot of time and its also pretty simple and profitable without a lot of risks.
Well of course it has risks but the only risks you are having when you are doing this is the bitcoin risk itself in my opinion.
hold takes a long time to see good results and also you should have the bitcoin enough to hold. so I think it's better to try productive every day to make a profit was much better and make you rich quick.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:52:11 PM

Well my plan would be going into trading and hoping that i will profit from it and eventually become rich but that will take a long time before that happens.
BitcoinBlackjack

Activity: 182
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:29:11 PM

I think that BTC should be a part of a well balanced portfolio of investments.
As we all saw, the price fluctuates significantly, and cannot be predicted.

There is currently a 50% chance that the price will rise, and a 50% chance that the price will fall.

Given this, one can always "hope" to hold on and become rich, but think of the amount of people that will sell at 1000$, 2000$, 5000$, etc...
What % of people will actually refuse to sell and hold on until the price reaches the stars for them to actually "get rich"? My guess is not that many!
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:51:24 AM

I think the best plan nowadays is just by buying and holding the bitcoins till the price increasing

Getting rich with bitcoin takes lot time than getting rich with a day job. Else more time need to be spend and some business needs to be started with bitcoin acceptance. Surely you will succeed as more users are gets adopted regularly.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:09:17 AM

I think the best plan nowadays is just by buying and holding the bitcoins till the price increasing

Getting rich with bitcoin takes lot time than getting rich with a day job. Else more time need to be spend and some business needs to be started with bitcoin acceptance. Surely you will succeed as more users are gets adopted regularly.
for me while working and buying bitcoin with my extra money I'll be placing it to an investment platform and also do some trading, I'm studying best game plan with trading small amount of my bitcoin through alt and by doing so I got some little earnings. and for me this is the only way that I know investing with your own money do some trade and keep holding until the price rise up. it is not an easy journey to get rich but possibility study make it for real.

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:21:13 AM

It will really take a lot of time and effort to get rich in bitcoin because there are many things to look at when you want to invest in bitcoin and you also need a lot of capital so that when you profit you will gain more.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:06:40 AM

I don't have any plan to get rich with it, as I am having a good job and I have all retirement plans with fiat, I will keep on earning bitcoin till it is alive.
I think people who want to get rich must have a good plan. ride it written or not. so that you have a purpose and that appropriate steps when working
if you continue to collect bitcoin without a plan. it was like aimless.

You don't get rich just doing nothing. To get rich either fiat or bitcoin, you need to work hard. You are right, if you have a plan to get rich, then.follow it till the end. Even if it gets hard, do everything to follow your plan. If you do, you'll be rich soon enough.
Yes, for becoming a rich you must have a good plan, a good capital, a big intelligence and stamina to work hard at more hours of the day, then you will be able to become rich, and I don’t think that without any factor out of these mentioned above a person will have the ability to earn.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:51:25 AM

I don't have any plan to get rich with it, as I am having a good job and I have all retirement plans with fiat, I will keep on earning bitcoin till it is alive.
I think people who want to get rich must have a good plan. ride it written or not. so that you have a purpose and that appropriate steps when working
if you continue to collect bitcoin without a plan. it was like aimless.

You don't get rich just doing nothing. To get rich either fiat or bitcoin, you need to work hard. You are right, if you have a plan to get rich, then.follow it till the end. Even if it gets hard, do everything to follow your plan. If you do, you'll be rich soon enough.

Yeah, good point there. It's not easy to get rich, even you have a good plan. There is some chance that your plan not same as you expected. you need backup plan to get rich.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:25:03 AM

if you have many bitcoins than it is easy to get rich with bitcoins. invest it or to save it otherwise wait for halving, all the way are best to get rich with bitcoins.

The problem already starts with your first sentence. How you get "many" bitcoins when you don't have fiat to buy it or a great business idea with which you can earn a great amount of bitcoins? Even for a startup you need money.
It's not easy to get rich.Neither with Bitcoin nor with any other form of money.
Sure in crypto space the chances are much bigger as this is still a very young unexplored market and blockchain a new technology with lots of potential.But many companies will fail.Only the strongest with best ideas and great financial support will survive.
As an average joe I wouldn't invest the small amounts of BTC I have as the risk is too high to lose it.You're no angel investor or vc.
Bitcoin IS your investment.Bitcoin is your share. Each company who will deal with Bitcoin is a company you partially partcipate with.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:52:44 AM

hacking bitcoin wallet with contain 100000 bitcoin inside Grin
i think the only way to get rich with bitcoin is earn free bitcoin as much as we can,and hold it until the price reach $100000 if its possible.
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:39:22 PM

i think the only way to get rich with bitcoin is earn free bitcoin as much as we can,and hold it until the price reach $100000 if its possible.

This will be impossible to do and waiting for a bitcoin to hit that price is also impossible there many ways we could earn bitcoin we just need skills with that.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:57:53 PM

That s the most stupid advice ever. So, let s assume we all buy and hold. How is crypto going to develop and grow?
Nice, I also agree with your opinion, how will bitcoin develop when everyone will start to store bitcoin and there will no coin in the market to develop. We must have to work with that to make it more profitable as it need supporters to run in this era of competition and become more established.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:13:15 PM

It will really take a lot of time and effort to get rich in bitcoin because there are many things to look at when you want to invest in bitcoin and you also need a lot of capital so that when you profit you will gain more.
It will be nice if I can sell Bitcoin with a huge profit when the value is high but I think that it can takes a really long time until the value will be more so that is not that best thing.
Bitcoin needs indeed a time to rise but that can be a really long time and not many people can handle that and that is quite bad.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:12:48 PM

It will be nice if I can sell Bitcoin with a huge profit when the value is high but I think that it can takes a really long time until the value will be more so that is not that best thing.
Bitcoin needs indeed a time to rise but that can be a really long time and not many people can handle that and that is quite bad.
Yes, but there is no harm if we wait because if we wait will definitely benefit. Bitcoin sell when the price rises must wait for the right time. It will make us rich and it was a very easy thing to do.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:42:30 PM

If all tides are turned to what I really desire, I will really have a nice profit even up to the future by continuous doing of my main method to earn bitcoin and that is by trading.

All my trading funds are only rotates in that kind of world and no money was sent outside the real world. I use my salary job to support my needs. Because of this my coins are just growing it's value and quantity.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:15:23 PM

Yes, but there is no harm if we wait because if we wait will definitely benefit. Bitcoin sell when the price rises must wait for the right time. It will make us rich and it was a very easy thing to do.

If you want to get rich then you should hold it long as selling now will never be profitable as the price is not too high at a moment but if we sell in future then we can get rich by selling at higher price.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:56:20 AM

If you want to get rich then you should hold it long as selling now will never be profitable as the price is not too high at a moment but if we sell in future then we can get rich by selling at higher price.
Yes, but the problem is when prices will be higher because of the increase in the price of bitcoin could not be ascertained. And maybe it takes too long. I think if the price has increased slightly can directly sell immediately because it was our own benefit, although slightly.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:08:48 AM

Yes, but the problem is when prices will be higher because of the increase in the price of bitcoin could not be ascertained. And maybe it takes too long. I think if the price has increased slightly can directly sell immediately because it was our own benefit, although slightly.

Yes you are right. So better target your trading not be so high when bitcoin increase, just sell it when the bitcoin's price increase a bit. If you do it many times you can earn much bitcoins.
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:21:15 AM

holding as much bitcoins as i can and then when the price is going up may be after some few years , we can sell our coins for good reasonable prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: