Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346483 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 01:00:42 AM

Today I received my payout for the Burstize asset, thanks dev. I see that the traffic has increased which gave us a nice payout for this asset. I just reinvested the payout back into more assets and purchased some Burstaker assets as they are cheap at the moment under 100 Burst coins. And hopefully as Burst gets bigger and people start joining the community the more the Burstize asset payout will grow. I'm glad I bought into this asset.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:32:45 AM

Today I received my payout for the Burstize asset, thanks dev. I see that the traffic has increased which gave us a nice payout for this asset. I just reinvested the payout back into more assets and purchased some Burstaker assets as they are cheap at the moment under 100 Burst coins. And hopefully as Burst gets bigger and people start joining the community the more the Burstize asset payout will grow. I'm glad I bought into this asset.
i love to learn about this mate can i join even i have small amount of btc? sorry for a noob question but seeing you giving positive
feed means that you already satisfied with the project and the possible earnings. good luck mate
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:50:01 AM

i love to learn about this mate can i join even i have small amount of btc? sorry for a noob question but seeing you giving positive
feed means that you already satisfied with the project and the possible earnings. good luck mate

Yes of course because Burst coins are still very cheap just over 60 sats each. The assets will vary in price and all assets are priced in Burst coins. So for example currently there are some Burstaker assets selling for 90 Burst coins so in BTC value that would be around 5,400 sats per asset. I am very satisfied with Burst and I truly believe it's one of the best investments you could ever make but now is the time to get in before this really starts to take off. Be sure to visit the Burst forum as there is a lot of information there and many members willing to guide you. http://forums.burst-team.us:4567/

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:07:00 AM

You need to edit the config file for the miner and set the correct drive & folder path.
Where can i do that?

Maybe one of the instructional videos you find here can help you: http://forums.burst-team.us:4567/topic/165/videos-step-by-step-video-guides-how-to-mine-burstcoins. If not, please ask your question in the Burst forum.  Smiley
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:59:36 AM

Okay, so now I'm back from my vacations, and willining again to discuss around my assets.

I had the idea to create beside the main sports betting asset, which may be a bit random on payment, another asset dedicated to betting on PSG, which, beside being my favourite team, is an all-star team in a low grade championship, the Ligue 1. This asset would be much safer, with steadier payments but less frequent though.

I'd like to gather feelings of people about it before issuing it.
wieme

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:40:04 PM

OK. I'm sick and tired off poolmining.
I've got >100TB plots for solo.

Can someone help me set the details of the mining.conf for the blago-miner.

(BTW: I set de reward assignment)

Here's my conf [, what's not working...].

{
"UseFastRcv" : false,

"UpdaterAddr" : "127.0.0.1",
"UpdaterPort" : 8125,
"UpdateInterval" : 1000,

"ShowWinner" : true,
"InfoAddr" : "127.0.0.1",
"InfoPort" : 8125,

"EnableProxy" : false,
"ProxyPort" : 8126,

"Paths":
[
        "D:\\Burst\\plots",
zip Wink
],
"CacheSize" : 10000,
"UseSorting" : true,
"UseBoost" : true,

"Debug" : true,
"UseLog" : true,
"ShowMsg" : false,
"ShowUpdates" : false
}

Cheerz and thx,
Wieme
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:29:05 PM

OK. I'm sick and tired off poolmining.
I've got >100TB plots for solo.

Can someone help me set the details of the mining.conf for the blago-miner.

(BTW: I set de reward assignment)

for solo (you may increase "TargetDeadline"):

{
   "Mode" : "solo",
   "Server" : "127.0.0.1",
   "Port": 8125,

"UpdaterAddr" : "127.0.0.1",
   "UpdaterPort": 8125,

"InfoAddr" : "127.0.0.1",
   "InfoPort": 8125,

"EnableProxy": false,
   "ProxyPort": 8126,

"Paths":["D:\\plots"],
   "CacheSize" : 40000,
   "ShowMsg" : false,
   "ShowUpdates" : false,

"Debug": true,
   "UseHDDWakeUp": true,

"SendBestOnly": true,
   "TargetDeadline": 3600,

"UseFastRcv" : false,
   "SendInterval": 100,
   "UpdateInterval": 950,

"UseLog" : true,
   "ShowWinner" : true,
   "UseBoost" : false,

"WinSizeX": 76,
   "WinSizeY": 60
}   

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:30:56 PM

Yes of course because Burst coins are still very cheap just over 60 sats each. The assets will vary in price and all assets are priced in Burst coins. So for example currently there are some Burstaker assets selling for 90 Burst coins so in BTC value that would be around 5,400 sats per asset. I am very satisfied with Burst and I truly believe it's one of the best investments you could ever make but now is the time to get in before this really starts to take off. Be sure to visit the Burst forum as there is a lot of information there and many members willing to guide you. http://forums.burst-team.us:4567/

are you mining it too?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 11:10:38 PM

are you mining it too?

No I am not mining Burst but I am thinking about it. At the moment I just prefer to buy my Burst coins from the exchanges and then invest them into assets. At the moment I am investing into Burstaker and Bsilver assets only because they are a reasonable price at the moment. My goal is to try and own 1% in each of the Burst dev teams assets, this is my number 1 goal right now with this coin and then I plan to buy into other assets which I have done already but right now my main focus is on getting to that 1% in each of the Burst teams assets.
Okay, so now I'm back from my vacations, and willining again to discuss around my assets.

I had the idea to create beside the main sports betting asset, which may be a bit random on payment, another asset dedicated to betting on PSG, which, beside being my favourite team, is an all-star team in a low grade championship, the Ligue 1. This asset would be much safer, with steadier payments but less frequent though.

As I have said before I like the idea of this asset and i would buy into it. I think you will get a better response from the Burst community if you post this on the Burst forum as that's where I see all new assets posted.

Johnny00

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:44:31 AM

are you mining it too?

No I am not mining Burst but I am thinking about it. At the moment I just prefer to buy my Burst coins from the exchanges and then invest them into assets. At the moment I am investing into Burstaker and Bsilver assets only because they are a reasonable price at the moment. My goal is to try and own 1% in each of the Burst dev teams assets, this is my number 1 goal right now with this coin and then I plan to buy into other assets which I have done already but right now my main focus is on getting to that 1% in each of the Burst teams assets.

As I have said before I like the idea of this asset and i would buy into it. I think you will get a better response from the Burst community if you post this on the Burst forum as that's where I see all new assets posted.

that is very interesting. how do you confirm the assets aren't a scam?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:30:37 AM

There is no way to 100% be sure that the assets are not scams, however, I personally do my best to provide both pictures, and even videos upon request, of the hardware that I run for the assets I run.

Also, not being anonymous does help with trust. Also, trust ratings here on the forums help too.

Another thing, one asset that I manage personally, has been running almost as long as BURST has, and has never missed a single payout. This could be a good indication that the asset has a legitimate backing, and is not some sort of ponzi.

I will continue to provide any and all proof pictures, videos, live streams, or whatever people request to prove the backing of the assets that can be proven in such a way.

Other assets are generally proven by testing them, give the asset issuer a chance, and see what happens type thing. This is a much less 'secure' way of going about this, in my opinion, which is why I chose the other route, in 'actually proving' what I say is backing the assets.

This being said, I'm working on acquiring more power at a couple of my locations which will power all of the new GPUs I'm sitting here looking at, which are currently new in box on my floor. These should all be up and running within a week, for BSILVER asset.

I will continue to post pictures of the silver as it arrives, as well. The pictures of the mining hardware will go up this week, whether I have them in mining systems or not, as well as the 8 new rack servers that just arrived at my location.

The general rule still sits, never invest more than you can afford to lose, but in my case, I like to make sure this isn't a worry (loss) due to the way assets I run are started, run, and paid attention to.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Johnny00

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:43:44 AM

When an asset says 40% to be released does that mean there is only 40% value left per share purchased?

thanks

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 04:51:34 AM

When an asset says 40% to be released does that mean there is only 40% value left per share purchased?

thanks

If you're talking about the assets in which I have control, when I say that, what I mean is this...

Say an asset has 1,000,000 total shares. The first release of the asset released 20% or 200,000 shares. This asset then had a second release that was 20%, then a 3rd. This would leave the asset with '40% left to be released' in the future.

This doesn't keep anyone from trading the asset on the Asset Exchange, it simply means that right at this point, 60% of the asset is 100% of the payout. 40% of the TOTAL shares the asset has remaining, are likely to be released at a later date.

What I personally do, is do a release, wait a while, let the market decide the value of the asset, then do another release somewhere in the line of the market's decided value down the road.

This also gives the chance for the asset to grow in terms of what backs it, before releasing more shares to the public, and also gives a good idea of what the public believes the asset to be worth.

I will be putting up statistics pages for all of the assets I manage, that will have the approximate APR, ROI, etc. This shall be done as soon as possible.

For now, the BSILVER asset in particular, has a detail page located at http://burstcoin.online which has pictures, and other information about the asset, and will be updated regularly until I can get some scripts to do auto calculations written.

Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Johnny00

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:06:06 AM

awesome. i'm just waiting for my first burst coin from a faucet to get my wallet authorized. Does it usually take over an hour?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 05:23:45 AM

are you mining it too?

that is very interesting. how do you confirm the assets aren't a scam?

If you are worried about getting scammed then I suggest you just stick to buying the Burst team assets as we can trust them a lot more then the others. I'm not saying the other assets are scams because a lot of them are not and some are very good assets as I own a few of the other assets from other members. Also you can invest a small amount into the other assets if you don't feel confident and invest a large amount into the Burst team assets. I own apart of all 5 of the Burst team assets and a few other assets.

Johnny00

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:48:29 AM

if i withdraw some burst from the exchange i bought before i send my first burst will that be an issue?

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 06:58:20 AM

if i withdraw some burst from the exchange i bought before i send my first burst will that be an issue?

Just send a few Burst coins to test it out say for example 20 coins, don't send the full amount just in case you don't receive them. May I ask which wallet you are using?

Johnny00

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:46:15 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 10:59:42 AM by Johnny00

I'm using the local wallet

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Johnny00

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:08:56 AM

okay so i logged into my online wallet from the client and my balance is there. why wouldnt my local wallet work or the one in my web browser.

thanks

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:25:07 PM

okay so i logged into my online wallet from the client and my balance is there. why wouldnt my local wallet work or the one in my web browser.

thanks

Is your local blockchain copy in sync?

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: