Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crutsy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:37:08 PM

What happened with that CF for a Chinese exchange?

Hi,
there was never a CF for a Chinese exchange.

The CF for Yobit was successfully funded, but Yobit was not responsive at all to take the 0.4 BTC (+0.1 out of the Teams pocket) to add Burst. They simply ignored the money.

So I looked around were to get listed with 0.5 BTC and www.livecoin.net seemed to be the best choice. They have a higher volume than Yobit and don't have a bad reputation. They serve also the Russian market and want to expand to China. Their support is always available. So I converted the Funds into Votes to get listed and we are at the 5th place now.

You can support it by voting 1 time per month for free.

Bter.com is a Chinese exchange that also has some free voting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:55:37 PM

oh so burst also here in bitcointalk sorry to drop by just watch adams video from youtube about how to mine this coin or how to get this burst using hd and i got some interest and try finding it here, so its for real and it still being trade from c-cex right? i will start studying more about this and how it can be profitable using my old computer and some of 1 terra hd. good luck.

Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:07:32 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 05:20:04 PM by Propagandalf

Hi,

The CF for Yobit was successfully funded, but Yobit was not responsive at all to take the 0.4 BTC (+0.1 out of the Teams pocket) to add Burst. They simply ignored the money.

So I looked around were to get listed with 0.5 BTC and www.livecoin.net seemed to be the best choice. They have a higher volume than Yobit and don't have a bad reputation. They serve also the Russian market and want to expand to China. Their support is always available. So I converted the Funds into Votes to get listed and we are at the 5th place now.

Being in 5th place aint too bad, but we can easily climb a few more places if people cast a few votes here and there! I believe you have to have deposited coins at least once in order to have an "active" account on Livecoin. You must have an active account in order to be able to cast a free vote each month.

*edit*

I just made my account active and also bought 60 votes for Burstcoin! Go Burst!
Propagandalf

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:17:11 PM

Does anyone want to gamble some of those dividends? Don't forget about the 45,000 Burst Bonus for the winners.

TAILS1 could use a little help to even the score!

Minimum bet is 100 Burst

HEADS1:   7246838654664676496

TAILS1:      18101550250323881184

CoinToss Asset

I gave the tails a go Smiley
Propagandalf

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:22:27 PM

oh so burst also here in bitcointalk sorry to drop by just watch adams video from youtube about how to mine this coin or how to get this burst using hd and i got some interest and try finding it here, so its for real and it still being trade from c-cex right? i will start studying more about this and how it can be profitable using my old computer and some of 1 terra hd. good luck.

Welcome, shintosai!

Check out the main forum https://forums.burst-team.us/, and the main website https://web.burst-team.us:449/.

It is currently being traded on c-cex, bittrex and poloniex, I believe. We are trying to get it added to other exchanges, such as livecoin.
kratarzu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:23:16 PM

The idea of mining sounds interesting but after trying for an hour to get it work I stopped. But will follow your project, hope to see it grow big.

]
Tinus

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:51:39 PM

one of the most promising projects IMO, start mining guys. If I can do it, you can do it  Cool
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:36:11 PM

Hi,

Being in 5th place aint too bad, but we can easily climb a few more places if people cast a few votes here and there! I believe you have to have deposited coins at least once in order to have an "active" account on Livecoin. You must have an active account in order to be able to cast a free vote each month.

*edit*

I just made my account active and also bought 60 votes for Burstcoin! Go Burst!

I've purchased quite a few votes for BURST and if we can rally some more people to put up some, I'd be willing to put up 1000 more.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:37:36 PM

The idea of mining sounds interesting but after trying for an hour to get it work I stopped. But will follow your project, hope to see it grow big.

What exactly did you get stuck on? Feel free to come over to http://forums.burst-team.us and post your issues, and we'll help you to solve it. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
big ears

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:13:23 PM

Hi,

Bter has a bad reputation. It was hacked and carried on running, but froze bitcoins in customer accounts to pay for bitcoins lost in the hack. Although bter promised to pay all customers back from exchange profits it never did, and nobody can withdraw bitcoins held in bter accounts during the hack. The hack was a year or two ago, and most old customers refuse to use it because they lost bitcoins on it.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 08:09:35 PM

Hi,

Bter has a bad reputation. It was hacked and carried on running, but froze bitcoins in customer accounts to pay for bitcoins lost in the hack. Although bter promised to pay all customers back from exchange profits it never did, and nobody can withdraw bitcoins held in bter accounts during the hack. The hack was a year or two ago, and most old customers refuse to use it because they lost bitcoins on it.

Most exchanges have some sort of issue behind them, the being added on exchanges is a temporary thing until we can perfect our ACCT setup, allowing us to do cross chain transfers with ALL coins, not just ones with AT enabled status.

But I do agree, that we should try to get on the more reputable exchanges, until they are no longer necessary, I just seem to think a little further ahead than most. lol.

So, it seems 8BTC might be an option, though I don't understand Chinese enough to tell you what the guys were talking about a few pages back, though I did thank them for their Chinese input! heh.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Ihasweakhandz

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:45:19 PM

So, it seems 8BTC might be an option, though I don't understand Chinese enough to tell you what the guys were talking about a few pages back, though I did thank them for their Chinese input! heh.

Hi Crowetic

8btc.com is the bitcointalk of china, they do still allow giveaways like BTT used to few years back. it has been in the news in the last couple of days due to "The terminator plan" by the chinese miners

huarongdaocn made a comment about the fact that BURST is not traded in china so I asked whether he could help promote it there. I sent him a pm on the same day for which I haven't received a reply yet.

I hope you found the information I provided you in the burst thread useful. I would like to know whether you will be interested in promoting and hosting a giveaway on 8btc, creating/ or translating a thread would also be extremely appreciated.

I can donate 150000 burstcoin (100000 for a giveaway and 50000 for you), it may be a small amount to start with but I promise you that the community will donate more and I will do so too.

Our main aim is spread the word about BURST and its features, specifically its smart contracts technology and its novel and uniquie asic resistant HDD mining algorithm.
Our aim also is to get on one of the chinse exchanges such btc38, yunbi, bter or any reputable Chinese exchange

Let me know, thanks

Creating an ANN for BURST on that forum will expose it to a whole new set of users and the giveaways would help build some sort of community that can then help get BURST listed on one of the chinese exchanges.
I also got in touch with a chinese guy who commented on one of the youtube videos through twitter, he replied and he seemed quite keen to help out so I will see where that will take us. Preferably we need a chinese speaking community manager to look after the chinese ANN for 8btc and host the giveaways like @hl5460 (8btc administrator) had suggested few pages back.

PS
I don't speak chinese, I was using google translate to communicate with him and somehow it worked  Cheesy

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 09:29:45 PM

Hi Crowetic

8btc.com is the bitcointalk of china, they do still allow giveaways like BTT used to few years back. it has been in the news in the last couple of days due to "The terminator plan" by the chinese miners

huarongdaocn made a comment about the fact that BURST is not traded in china so I asked whether he could help promote it there. I sent him a pm on the same day for which I haven't received a reply yet.

I hope you found the information I provided you in the burst thread useful. I would like to know whether you will be interested in promoting and hosting a giveaway on 8btc, creating/ or translating a thread would also be extremely appreciated.

I can donate 150000 burstcoin (100000 for a giveaway and 50000 for you), it may be a small amount to start with but I promise you that the community will donate more and I will do so too.

Our main aim is spread the word about BURST and its features, specifically its smart contracts technology and its novel and uniquie asic resistant HDD mining algorithm.
Our aim also is to get on one of the chinse exchanges such btc38, yunbi, bter or any reputable Chinese exchange

Let me know, thanks

Creating an ANN for BURST on that forum will expose it to a whole new set of users and the giveaways would help build some sort of community that can then help get BURST listed on one of the chinese exchanges.
I also got in touch with a chinese guy who commented on one of the youtube videos through twitter, he replied and he seemed quite keen to help out so I will see where that will take us. Preferably we need a chinese speaking community manager to look after the chinese ANN for 8btc and host the giveaways like @hl5460 (8btc administrator) had suggested few pages back.

PS
I don't speak chinese, I was using google translate to communicate with him and somehow it worked  Cheesy

Haha, very nice, I see, I suppose I should have actually gone to the website huh? Well, I think I'll put up a CF for the first donation post there. Do you think he'll be willing to help with this or should I try to reach out to the person who did the Chinese BURST website?  (www.burstcoin.cn)

P.S. is it just me or is their language just SO MUCH COOLER than ours to look at? lol.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 10:56:52 PM

That didn't take long for all the BURSTaker assets to sell out  Grin Now let the trading begin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:24:19 AM

Hi guys, I'm literally new to Burst coin and got interested in mining. Just wanted to ask, how many burst coin do you normally mine everyday? Thanks.
FXALTareeq

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 06:51:48 AM

Hi guys, I'm literally new to Burst coin and got interested in mining. Just wanted to ask, how many burst coin do you normally mine everyday? Thanks.

@JanpriX I currently mine a little over 200 BURST coins a day with only a 1.8TB Burst Mining Rig.  I have won 2 Blocks in the last 6 days for a total of 3,156 just for those two blocks alone.  You can read about it here: http://myburstcoin.blogspot.com/2016/07/another-1810-burst-coins-won-with-my.html
amped

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:55:02 AM

What's the highest volume exchange for BURST?
Sorry if redundant question.
b457

Activity: 168

BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:05:10 AM

Poloniex, than Bittrex
FXALTareeq

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 07:51:43 AM

Poloniex by far...BTW lots of shorts sitting there..Not good for BURST.
overdozedCEO

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:18:43 PM

I have a question: if a crowdfunding project didn't get completely funded in time, what happens to the fundings?
Still going to the project or r the burst send back to the donators?

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: