Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:44:09 PM

I just noticed something, perhaps this is obvious and just me who don't understand how this works. I have plots on three machines (53 Tb + 10 Tb + 12 Tb). All plots are generated for the same account. Each machine runs a miner and all three miners are pointed at burst.ninja, but in the pool, I only see 53 Tb as ~capacity. Are the other two machines not mining, or is it just the pool which does not show the other two, but they are still being used?

Is there a better way to set this up? The computers (win 7) are physically in different locations so it is not trivial to share drives between them. I could mine with one account for each machine (just set up three burst accounts) but that means I have to replot 22 Tb of plots, which I hope I will not have to do ....

Thx

/

I am not sure if it is a good idea to submit deadlines from different miner instances for one account since higher deadlines may cause a penalty on pool side if one of the other miners already submitted a lower deadline.

anyone knows if there exists some sort of proxy for such setups?

if there exists none a total capacity above 50 tb should also be fine to mine solo with.

burst.ninja and pool.burst-team.us do not have that penalty.

As stated earlier is Blago's miner is used it will accurately report the size of one of the plots, on other miners the capacity is estimated.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 01:23:38 AM

I just noticed something, perhaps this is obvious and just me who don't understand how this works. I have plots on three machines (53 Tb + 10 Tb + 12 Tb). All plots are generated for the same account. Each machine runs a miner and all three miners are pointed at burst.ninja, but in the pool, I only see 53 Tb as ~capacity. Are the other two machines not mining, or is it just the pool which does not show the other two, but they are still being used?

Is there a better way to set this up? The computers (win 7) are physically in different locations so it is not trivial to share drives between them. I could mine with one account for each machine (just set up three burst accounts) but that means I have to replot 22 Tb of plots, which I hope I will not have to do ....

Thx

/

Yea, you'll need to make sure your plots don't overlap. If you plotted with the GUI wallet, then it is likely that it only accounted for a single machine... and thus the plots are overlapping.

I would suggest that you use different accounts for each machine if you're mining with the GUI wallet.

If you aren't using the GUI wallet, make sure you don't overlap your plots... i.e. this is the plot structure...

(account)_(starting nonce number)_(amount of nonces to plot)_(stagger size)

Make sure that your starting number, is higher than your first ending number... such that...

Say you started at nonce 0, and plotted 2 million nonces... The next plot, make your starting nonce 2 million and 1, then you can plot another 2 million. Next one starting nonce 4 million and 5, and so forth.

@dawallet, correct me if I'm wrong, but the GUI doesn't account for multiple computers, does it? I don't really see a way.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:36:23 AM

Make sure that your starting number, is higher than your first ending number... such that...

Say you started at nonce 0, and plotted 2 million nonces... The next plot, make your starting nonce 2 million and 1, then you can plot another 2 million. Next one starting nonce 4 million and 5, and so forth.

xxx_0_2000000_yyy                    (from 0 to 1999999)
xxx_2000000_2000000_yyy          (from 2000000 to 3999999)
xxx_4000000_2000000_yyy          (from 4000000 to 5999999)

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
von der

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:01:41 AM

I like your project. I will be following it!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 05:09:04 AM

I just picked up my first lot of BURST  Grin

And soon I'll start mining it, just waiting on a couple of HDD's

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
drbobbo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:45:06 AM

Thanks for all answers I am using Blagos miner and my plots do not overlap. I actually did a test. I had originally a NAS with 4 Tb attached to the 53 Tb machine (It was 57 Tb at that point) and "moved" I to one of the other machines. Size reported in pool went from 57 Tb to 53 Tb at that point. So pool does only "report" the largest. Question is if it is mining and becoming a part share calculation (I suspect not, since my payouts are to low, but that is only measured for a few days and I can obviously be different between days). I see all three machines submitting deadlines (according to miner).

/Thx
overdozedCEO

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:31:31 AM

Could somebody plz tell me how much coins I should be approximately be mining a day using 9.5 TB optimized Plots on burst-team pool? I have the feeling my numbers are a little bit off, but dont know where/how to compare

RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:00:28 AM

I am sure someone can give you a formula for something more exact, however with 40TB I average 6800 a Day. There is however big variance with a good Day being 12000 and a bad one 3000. So dividing by 4 you should average 1700 and see swings between 3000 & 750.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
overdozedCEO

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:38:14 AM

Atm I'm using 9.85 TB and I got between 620 and 1060 the last 5 days, mostly around 900...
After nearly a month of plotting, config, tweaking etc I only got 7500k burst, I'm such a noob  Undecided

Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:49:52 AM

@daWallet

I am using the latest GUI wallet, and launched Jminer from within the app. I noticed that it auto detected and used my CPU's integrated GPU, instead of my Nvidia CUDA. So, I changed the values in the configuration file found in the Appdata folder, and launched Jminer manually with great success. Then I ran it again from within the GUI wallet, and noticed it overwrites the config back to the old values. Could you fix this please? I recall you fixed a similar issue earlier.
daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 11:12:06 AM

@daWallet

I am using the latest GUI wallet, and launched Jminer from within the app. I noticed that it auto detected and used my CPU's integrated GPU, instead of my Nvidia CUDA. So, I changed the values in the configuration file found in the Appdata folder, and launched Jminer manually with great success. Then I ran it again from within the GUI wallet, and noticed it overwrites the config back to the old values. Could you fix this please? I recall you fixed a similar issue earlier.

Thanks for your post. When I have time I maybe add an "expert"-mode.

I have no easy solution for this situation yet. It's how the GUI works - it simplifies mining. Simplifying means, that you're losing options.

I recommend you to make a shortcut to the jminer with your own configuration to run the miner directly and don't run the miner by GUI anymore.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 11:18:39 AM

Yea, you'll need to make sure your plots don't overlap. If you plotted with the GUI wallet, then it is likely that it only accounted for a single machine... and thus the plots are overlapping.

I would suggest that you use different accounts for each machine if you're mining with the GUI wallet.

If you aren't using the GUI wallet, make sure you don't overlap your plots... i.e. this is the plot structure...

@dawallet, correct me if I'm wrong, but the GUI doesn't account for multiple computers, does it? I don't really see a way.

There is no advantage using the same Account for different machines, because all pools except pool.burst-team.us and burst.ninja punish miners that send a worse deadline than before.
Also you have to take care that your drive letters are different on each machine during plotting when you use the same account - due to logic of how the GUI calculates the plotting range. (That's the best idea I had a year ago to solve the overlapping problem)

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
tross

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:09:02 PM

@daWallet

Thanks for your post. When I have time I maybe add an "expert"-mode.

I have no easy solution for this situation yet. It's how the GUI works - it simplifies mining. Simplifying means, that you're losing options.

I recommend you to make a shortcut to the jminer with your own configuration to run the miner directly and don't run the miner by GUI anymore.

You could also go to the appdata folder and copy the miner folder to desktop. Make you a custom conf and run the miner in that folder!

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
drbobbo

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:08:24 PM

There is no advantage using the same Account for different machines, because all pools except pool.burst-team.us and burst.ninja punish miners that send a worse deadline than before.
Also you have to take care that your drive letters are different on each machine during plotting when you use the same account - due to logic of how the GUI calculates the plotting range. (That's the best idea I had a year ago to solve the overlapping problem)

I use the GPU plotter for plotting and I calculate range for the plots manually, I hope I did this correctly, but when I check overlaps with the plotter it shows no overlap. Hopefully that part should be fine at least.

drbobbo

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:14:05 PM

Could somebody plz tell me how much coins I should be approximately be mining a day using 9.5 TB optimized Plots on burst-team pool? I have the feeling my numbers are a little bit off, but dont know where/how to compare

There is this calculator tool you can use

http://burstcoin.biz/calculator

Just remember that this is theoretical average per day. For a single day it can vary a lot. Also, don't know how accurate this calculator is, I know I don't reach the expected number of coins, but that could be due to my other issues.
drbobbo

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:49:36 PM

I am not sure if it is a good idea to submit deadlines from different miner instances for one account since higher deadlines may cause a penalty on pool side if one of the other miners already submitted a lower deadline.

anyone knows if there exists some sort of proxy for such setups?

if there exists none a total capacity above 50 tb should also be fine to mine solo with.

[/quote]

A proxy would be the best solution. Isn't all communications with pool through https? Couldn't I use a standard webproxy for this, as long as I can set any port number in the proxy, or are there reasons this won't work.

I could probably try with solo mining, but there must be the same problem with different machines? Or is it so that the likelihood for a "hit" will just be proportional to the amount of plots I have in total regardless on which machine they are on?

I am just a little concerned regarding the bandwidth issue. I need to have a wallet running on each machine, and does that take a lot of bandwidth? Anyone knows how much it consumes regarding bandwidth?

Thank you for the input.

/

overdozedCEO

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:14:18 PM

Just remember that this is theoretical average per day. For a single day it can vary a lot. Also, don't know how accurate this calculator is, I know I don't reach the expected number of coins, but that could be due to my other issues.

Thx, well at the moment im way under the number i should be  Undecided I only get half of the coins...
I'll give it one more week, then I know for sure sth is wrong and i gonna beg u guys to help me  Grin

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 08:09:22 PM

Thx, well at the moment im way under the number i should be  Undecided I only get half of the coins...
I'll give it one more week, then I know for sure sth is wrong and i gonna beg u guys to help me  Grin

Just let us know if you need any help, and I would recommend mining on http://pool.burst-team.us as IMO it has the best payout structure, and doesn't punish miners in any way.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:21:17 PM

How the hell did I miss this site: https://web.burst-team.us:449/? It is beautiful and informative. Is it new?
overdozedCEO

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:21:46 PM

Thx, well at the moment im way under the number i should be  Undecided I only get half of the coins...
I'll give it one more week, then I know for sure sth is wrong and i gonna beg u guys to help me  Grin

Just let us know if you need any help, and I would recommend mining on http://pool.burst-team.us as IMO it has the best payout structure, and doesn't punish miners in any way.

I am mining on burst-team.us using 9,8tb since a couple of days ...mostly getting 2 to 3 payouts a day with 300 burst each, but only generated 1 block so far, maybe that's the problem...

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: