Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:48:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:50:26 AM

nice mkt.cap gain these last 24 hours.

I did not sell any of my burst, and i don't plan to.   Perhaps when we get on par with the NXT market cap, then i'll take a look at exchanging some BURST to other coins

same over here, burst is still undervalued...

That will be around 2000 sat to be same market cap as nxt.... Not so sure about that hitting this year. But we never know ....
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 11:04:50 AM

i was asking to myself what was going on with burst in last days after checking the burst price on polo, now i understand it, burst still growing up like deserved, good job devs!

nice mkt.cap gain these last 24 hours.

I did not sell any of my burst, and i don't plan to.   Perhaps when we get on par with the NXT market cap, then i'll take a look at exchanging some BURST to other coins

same over here, burst is still undervalued...

be 100% sure about that, people still don't realize that this coin has lot of potential, let's hope that we can take some more advantage from all of them Tongue

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:09:47 AM

believe then earn or play the ride just be careful with the timing entry pount is very important for all of us
but for sure this coin have strong future to have.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
overdozedCEO

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:59:18 AM

believe then earn or play the ride just be careful with the timing entry pount is very important for all of us
but for sure this coin have strong future to have.

well all my BURST come from mining

Ihasweakhandz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:15:31 PM

Feel free to join the ongoing discussion of the Burstcoin price in the Burstcoin [BURST] Price Speculation thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513328.0

invictu$

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:44:09 PM

Is it true that the ICO has not been in BURST?
xizmax

Activity: 527

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:55:11 PM

Is it true that the ICO has not been in BURST?

No ICO, no premine, no stealth mining launches or similar games.

Just straight up mining from the start.

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
btiAndy

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:05:48 PM

Anyone here having Network Quality problems on the burstcoin.biz pool?
greenuser

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:27:48 PM

Very impressive.  So much so i had to repost,  Wink  I have been watching this project for some time and have been dusting off old HHDs for a week or two.  It looks like i got round to doing this just in time.  I look forward to seeing a mixer!  And so much to learn here.

Well i've just started mining with 500GB at pool.burstcoin.eu for a tester.  I added 5 x 136GB drives to my GPU mining rig, the additional power consumption is negligible.    Raspberry Pi and a HHD array may be the way to go in rig building.
When will i expect to see my first mined burstcoins in my nice slick GUI wallet?  Grin

It all depends on the luck of your pool. The eu pool doesn't find blocks as often as the others most of the time, but that's okay, when you do get a payout it is likely to be a larger one. People may argue that smaller pools are 'better', but you end up with the same average either way.

I'd recommend staying on the smaller pool and just giving it a little time Smiley

I like 5 to 15% of network in a pool.  Decentralization is the key!  Do you have a URL to a resource displaying pool distribution like this http://etherx.com/pools/ but for 3urst?

Tinus

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:41:36 PM

This is the site where pools, network, assets and crowdfundings are supposed to be listed: http://util.burst-team.us:8888/pool

Here is a google spreadsheet of most pools: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KHu9BWwy_QXIYAx2m_Tzs9BqPoTYUDhEDbHihZEXGsE/edit#gid=81124645

please visit the forum for further questions/specifics Smiley
btiAndy

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:32:29 PM

Decentralization sounds great on paper but in reality it does not seem to work without more enforcement...I did what was asked on the Forum and took my 11TB from us.pool over to .biz. It appears that the whole day today was spent again with forking issues and network quality problems, literally no payout whatsoever on .biz while ninja seems to have been cleaning up quite nicely. At least on the us pool there was usually something. Additionally I think the rotten day had a lot to do with the network quality: many times my deadlines were not even being submitted or confirmed, kept getting error 10060. Even now the network quality is at around 40%; has been like this the whole day it seems and yet not a bit of advice or notice on the forum. Is this just on .biz or is this network wide?

The Forum or the pools themselves really need to be more responsive in handling these technical issues when they occur, not sure where to go really now...just know that keeping 11TB on .biz seems like a waste and a bit unfair, would like to help with decentralization and agree it needs to be achieved but not on just a few miners expense.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 05:41:26 PM

Decentralization sounds great on paper but in reality it does not seem to work without more enforcement...I did what was asked on the Forum and took my 11TB from us.pool over to .biz. It appears that the whole day today was spent again with forking issues and network quality problems, literally no payout whatsoever on .biz while ninja seems to have been cleaning up quite nicely. At least on the us pool there was usually something. Additionally I think the rotten day had a lot to do with the network quality: many times my deadlines were not even being submitted or confirmed, kept getting error 10060. Even now the network quality is at around 40%; has been like this the whole day it seems and yet not a bit of advice or notice on the forum. Is this just on .biz or is this network wide?

The Forum or the pools themselves really need to be more responsive in handling these technical issues when they occur, not sure where to go really now...just know that keeping 11TB on .biz seems like a waste and a bit unfair, would like to help with decentralization and agree it needs to be achieved but not on just a few miners expense.

This is not typical, there could be an issue at one of the data centers. Things like this happen, but they will all be resolved. If you'd like, go try mining solo, then you don't have to rely on a pool at all. Alternatively just trust that the issues will be handled. I'm going to be putting feelers out for more Java developers, to make sure the current devs have ample assistance. This is all part of a coin's growth. Don't worry, the core of the team will keep growing and making the changes necessary to keep things running as smoothly as possible.

I'll check with haitch about the network quality issues on .biz pool and see if there's anything going on. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:07:13 PM

Well, what a ride. Good to see some nice volume and rise. However, my advice as usual: Don't get too excited Cheesy
I was wondering the whole time who invested such a big amount in BURST since there are no really big news.

Don't get me wrong, I really like this coin in every aspect, but you have to be realistic.
There is currently no REAL use for BURST (the same applies to nearly every other alt-coin) other than just having it.

So why the extreme rise? It's either pump & dump, or (just a wild guess) someone uses BURST for 'money laundering'.
While I agree that it would be nice to see a higher price for BURST, I watch the numbers closely, and these are my observations:

1. 41.41 % of all BURST coins that have ever been mined are currently sitting on Poloniex. Thats over 650 million BURST coins! They are most likely not all meant to be sold, but who knows.
2. 4.39 % of all BURST coins are currently stored @ Bittrex. Thats around 68 million.

That means nearly half of all coins are on an exchange, with the possibility of being sold on the market. ~720 million BURST coins.

3. While the amount of BURST coins placed in sell orders are getting more and more (currently 230 million), I noticed that the bitcoins placed in buy orders are getting less and less. Today around 150 BTC disappeared (read were pulled out) and currently there are buy orders for ~260 BTC (this was ~320 BTC a few hours ago). So it's safe to say that for the moment it looks like that demand is lower than BURST coins that can be acquired.

4. There are a lot of 'artificial' buy orders. You can easily spot them most of the time, sometimes it's not so obvious. A good indicator is always a big buy order which is placed a few satoshi below the current highest bid. As soon as the price goes down, this buy order gets deleted, and replaced a little lower. So the intention is most likely not to buy the coins, but to make it look like there is a big demand.

What does that mean? Well, everyone has to make their own mind, but as much as I wish that the price explodes, I currently think that this was just a short term pump (followed by a dump). Therefore, especially people who are new to crypto trading: Always only invest what you are willing to lose. Never catch a falling knife. And never get emotional. Try to think about your investments.

Especially when a coin makes 300%+ in a short period of time (check the charts) be aware that it might just be a big player who wants to make some bucks.

I for myself sold a big potion of my coins during the rise, and made a pretty nice profit since I bought a big amount of my coins at the end of last year for 18 satoshi Smiley
I still think that BURST has one of the best algorithm of all crypto coins, and the guys managing this coin are doing a fantastic job (I just hope you also sold a few coins near peak to finally get paid for your work).

And I will definitely buy in again, should the price go down a little more. If I'm wrong and it will explode even more, there will also be a new chance.

tl;dr: use your brain when investing, and may everyone be happy in the end.

Long live BURST Cheesy

btiAndy

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:18:11 PM

This is not typical, there could be an issue at one of the data centers. Things like this happen, but they will all be resolved. If you'd like, go try mining solo, then you don't have to rely on a pool at all. Alternatively just trust that the issues will be handled. I'm going to be putting feelers out for more Java developers, to make sure the current devs have ample assistance. This is all part of a coin's growth. Don't worry, the core of the team will keep growing and making the changes necessary to keep things running as smoothly as possible.

I'll check with haitch about the network quality issues on .biz pool and see if there's anything going on. Thanks!

@crowetic, thank you for your response...I know things like this happen and please believe me when I say that I have no doubt you and your team are on top of things...just lately it seems "these things happen"-type things are happening a lot and I am just unsure where to post such alerts as Network Quality issues and forking concerns on the Forum...I am assuming you guys are US based which means being in Germany I see your overnight unfold during my daytime which can make it also a bit frustrating to watch and have no idea where to turn for help.

I prefer pool mining which is why I am not so excited to go solo unless absolutely necessary; as we speak I am plotting another 8 TB to add to my existing 11 which is why I am posing the question here: where should I go? Not trying to antagonize or appear ungrateful, just want to know where to turn when issues like these occur. You guys have sold me on Burst long ago, just need to know where resources are best utilized for the future!
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 08:36:15 PM

@crowetic, thank you for your response...I know things like this happen and please believe me when I say that I have no doubt you and your team are on top of things...just lately it seems "these things happen"-type things are happening a lot and I am just unsure where to post such alerts as Network Quality issues and forking concerns on the Forum...I am assuming you guys are US based which means being in Germany I see your overnight unfold during my daytime which can make it also a bit frustrating to watch and have no idea where to turn for help.

I prefer pool mining which is why I am not so excited to go solo unless absolutely necessary; as we speak I am plotting another 8 TB to add to my existing 11 which is why I am posing the question here: where should I go? Not trying to antagonize or appear ungrateful, just want to know where to turn when issues like these occur. You guys have sold me on Burst long ago, just need to know where resources are best utilized for the future!

I would likely stay on eu pool, it needs more power, I think if we can level out the power it would be good for the coin.

Also, we've got new pool software in development, that potentially could reduce the load on the wallets, which I think is what is causing the forking, along with the new multithreading that is still having some kinks worked out. So I think that should definitely help. But yes, we're on it. We do our best to compensate miners that mined forked blocks, and keep the pools issue-free, but yes, with the new multithreaded wallet, there have been some random things happening that we're still resolving, they don't happen on testnets, so finding the actual issue is proving a bit more difficult, I personally think that the new pool software should make a good difference.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 08:50:02 PM

Well, what a ride. Good to see some nice volume and rise. However, my advice as usual: Don't get too excited Cheesy
I was wondering the whole time who invested such a big amount in BURST since there are no really big news.

Don't get me wrong, I really like this coin in every aspect, but you have to be realistic.
There is currently no REAL use for BURST (the same applies to nearly every other alt-coin) other than just having it.

So why the extreme rise? It's either pump & dump, or (just a wild guess) someone uses BURST for 'money laundering'.
While I agree that it would be nice to see a higher price for BURST, I watch the numbers closely, and these are my observations:

1. 41.41 % of all BURST coins that have ever been mined are currently sitting on Poloniex. Thats over 650 million BURST coins! They are most likely not all meant to be sold, but who knows.
2. 4.39 % of all BURST coins are currently stored @ Bittrex. Thats around 68 million.

That means nearly half of all coins are on an exchange, with the possibility of being sold on the market. ~720 million BURST coins.

3. While the amount of BURST coins placed in sell orders are getting more and more (currently 230 million), I noticed that the bitcoins placed in buy orders are getting less and less. Today around 150 BTC disappeared (read were pulled out) and currently there are buy orders for ~260 BTC (this was ~320 BTC a few hours ago). So it's safe to say that for the moment it looks like that demand is lower than BURST coins that can be acquired.

4. There are a lot of 'artificial' buy orders. You can easily spot them most of the time, sometimes it's not so obvious. A good indicator is always a big buy order which is placed a few satoshi below the current highest bid. As soon as the price goes down, this buy order gets deleted, and replaced a little lower. So the intention is most likely not to buy the coins, but to make it look like there is a big demand.

What does that mean? Well, everyone has to make their own mind, but as much as I wish that the price explodes, I currently think that this was just a short term pump (followed by a dump). Therefore, especially people who are new to crypto trading: Always only invest what you are willing to lose. Never catch a falling knife. And never get emotional. Try to think about your investments.

Especially when a coin makes 300%+ in a short period of time (check the charts) be aware that it might just be a big player who wants to make some bucks.

I for myself sold a big potion of my coins during the rise, and made a pretty nice profit since I bought a big amount of my coins at the end of last year for 18 satoshi Smiley
I still think that BURST has one of the best algorithm of all crypto coins, and the guys managing this coin are doing a fantastic job (I just hope you also sold a few coins near peak to finally get paid for your work).

And I will definitely buy in again, should the price go down a little more. If I'm wrong and it will explode even more, there will also be a new chance.

tl;dr: use your brain when investing, and may everyone be happy in the end.

Long live BURST Cheesy

I will be bringing multiple real-world uses to the coin, including the new company that I'm working for using it for multiple large worldwide money transfers, since certain countries are having a hard time getting USD with which to pay them.

I've also got a brick and mortar company that is going to be accepting BURST as payment here soon.

But other than that, I agree, it seems a big trade group who runs a trade bot, has decided to jump on BURST, now, I see this as a good thing as it will keep the volume up, and open up a lot more opportunities for making money with trades.

It will also likely pull in more people to the coin, which is always good.

I've also got multiple other investors that I'll be speaking to shortly, about investing into the project, tech, and businesses that will be built on top of it.

So yes, as of this very moment, not too much real world use is happening, but it DOES exist, even the ability to send money worldwide is a great use. Also, the marketplace, asset exchange, etc. All have use cases.

We are also building two new lottery games, and a UI for making Smart Contracts, that will give yet another use case for ANYONE to be able to make use of Smart Contracts on BURST.

In the near future, with the development of the decentralized trade portal, people will be able to use BURST services with BTC, LTC, and multiple other coins coded with newer bitcoin core code. With no changes to the other coins whatsoever.

Also, the working closely with QORA and the projects going on there, will help in gaining traction.

There are plenty of things going on that will continually provide value to the project. Smiley This is only the beginning.

I second the 'LONG LIVE BURST!' Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Turn0ff

Activity: 306

For Sell

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 10:17:49 PM

I've counted them.

2 years with BURST = 54 hard drives.  Cheesy Man, all the hardware issues with connecting them all to rigs, but connected and mining 24/7 they are (although it's a mess).  Wink

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 10:28:11 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1615965.0

asset prices are crazy low right now, some of the really high paying assets are cheap as hell right now, perfect time to buy some  Kiss

I know what you mean and as I said in a previous post someone is even selling Bsilver assets below 100 Burst coins which is a steal at theses prices because they were released for 100 Burst coins each. So for anyone who has Burst sitting on an exchange and got those Burst coins cheap (under 80 sats) then now is a good time to buy some cheap assets.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:28:31 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 10:41:14 PM by tortellino

@all:

Is it possible to change an order (buy or sell) i gave to the asset exchange? The order is not fulfilled at the moment. Is it possible to cancel the order or only to adjust the limit? Thanks for your answer.

EDIT: Found it, after looking at the crowetic tutorial. Searched the cancel button on the right side Undecided

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:45:07 PM

I don't currently have a miner on .BIZ, but I do on .EU and burst-team, which are in the same datacenter and VM Cluster as .Biz, and all my miners are at 100%. I'll take a look at the server, but this is the first I've heard of any network issues. I'll take alook at the ,BIZ server though - anyone else having problems with .BIZ ?  As for forking, there was none today - I get a text message from the Monitor anytime one of the observed pools/wallets/faucet forks - and they've all be rock solid.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: