Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ihasweakhandz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:46:27 PM

This ain't no pump and dump guys, no one is gonna pay at least 30 BTC over 2 days in fees to polo for a "pump" that could have been done for a lot less. I view this volume as an introductory "Hello World, Burst has arrived" sort of pump and I expect it to carry on rising a la ETH, XMR (in terms of percentage increase)

It won't happen overnight but more like over 2 nights, joking aside, If you truly believe in this coin, don't try to fight or outsmart the whales as you will only get bitch-slapped and you lose your coins. Buy and HODL and your patience will be rewarded.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:18:30 PM

This ain't no pump and dump guys, no one is gonna pay at least 30 BTC over 2 days in fees to polo for a "pump" that could have been done for a lot less. I view this volume as an introductory "Hello World, Burst has arrived" sort of pump and I expect it to carry on rising a la ETH, XMR (in terms of percentage increase)

It won't happen overnight but more like over 2 nights, joking aside, If you truly believe in this coin, don't try to fight or outsmart the whales as you will only get bitch-slapped and you lose your coins. Buy and HODL and your patience will be rewarded.

This is my view too. I guess someone / group wanted to be a major stakeholder for burst. Buying in at this price make sense if they want to hold 30-60% of burst market cap. Once they reached their goal , price will probably go higher to make the market cap top 10 (perhaps)
Ihasweakhandz

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:42:20 PM

This is my view too. I guess someone / group wanted to be a major stakeholder for burst. Buying in at this price make sense if they want to hold 30-60% of burst market cap. Once they reached their goal , price will probably go higher to make the market cap top 10 (perhaps)

Something else I noticed today, 45 windows wallets were downloaded in China from 2016-01-01 to 2016-09-14, 20 of those were downloaded in the last 7 days so I leave you with this youtube video to explain the recent BURST rise  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbM2F-cfN0A
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:45:07 PM

I'm not exactly sure why ETH skyrocketed, but I assume it's because of the pretty sweet technical background. XMR is most likely because one of the biggest darknet marketplaces has announced to maybe use xmr in the future (because it's not traceable).
To be honest, if there is really a big group/person holding 50 or even 60% of a coin (no matter which one), that wouldn't be the best thing to happen...
Just look at other coins where most of the coins were in the hands of a few or even a single person. They have all been dumped to hell at some point (check out clam for example).

I would feel much better, if the coins were spread to a lot of people, where whales might hold around 5-10%...

Ihasweakhandz

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:04:18 AM

I'm not exactly sure why ETH skyrocketed, but I assume it's because of the pretty sweet technical background. XMR is most likely because one of the biggest darknet marketplaces has announced to maybe use xmr in the future (because it's not traceable).
To be honest, if there is really a big group/person holding 50 or even 60% of a coin (no matter which one), that wouldn't be the best thing to happen...
Just look at other coins where most of the coins were in the hands of a few or even a single person. They have all been dumped to hell at some point (check out clam for example).

I would feel much better, if the coins were spread to a lot of people, where whales might hold around 5-10%...

No ICO, no IPO, no Premine and no Instamine, whoever has the coins must have either mined them or bought them on the open market, it takes BALLS to make a big investment in any coin so hats off to them. if you look at burstcoin stats more closely, you will find that it is one of the fairest if not the fairest distributed coins out there. I have no problem with individual(s) that make BIG investments.

I don't usually talk about other coins, but with clams, It was given away for free. Someone woke up one day and realised that he/she had shit load of old wallet dats, he/she started dumping. The few whales who were in charge of it got their knickers in a twist with each other and the rest is on their thread, so I see no comparison whatsoever between a coin that can only be obtained either through buying hard drives and mining it and/or buying on the open market with a coin that was given away for free.

Time would tell whether this price rise would be sustainable, I am loooooong, if you decide to stay on the sidelines and wait or hope for lower prices, don't look for reasons that don't actually exist

Gaglam

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:39:32 AM

I got a problem there...

I just updated chrome... any suggestions?

Thanks
BitcoinBus

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 07:08:09 AM

The same i have + java js errors every time at start of wallet.
FrilledShark

Activity: 617

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 07:20:07 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 07:46:34 AM by FrilledShark

To above (@Gaglam & @BitcoinBus)

Update Windows explorer. The client uses it to access the online wallet and local. You can also go to: https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/index.html and use the wallet there.

Edit: Np, just ask if you got additional questions. More people are also able to help you on http://forums.burst-team.us:4567

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
BitcoinBus

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 07:21:29 AM

Update Windows explorer. The client uses it to access the online wallet and local. You can also go to: https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/index.html and use the wallet there.
Thanks!
Gaglam

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:49:53 AM

Edit: Np, just ask if you got additional questions. More people are also able to help you on http://forums.burst-team.us:4567

you mean the internet explorer?
BitcoinBus

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 08:00:02 AM

javaw.exe load 100% 8 core processor it normal ?
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:53:47 AM

javaw.exe load 100% 8 core processor it normal ?

While you're downloading the blockchain, yes it's normal. You can use task manager to adjust affinity/priority so it doesn't use as much resources. Also, you can download most of the blockchain from http://db.burst-team.us - extract the zip into your <wallet dir>\burst_db directory and restart the wallet.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:08:01 PM

All please start to do as Haitch said. It is much easy even for pools to download the blockchain and sync wallet from it.

A must learn for everyone
BitcoinBus

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 04:23:15 PM

rising from its knees?
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 04:29:29 PM

[ANNouncement] - NEW BURST professional PR video released!  

Also, CrowdFund to be started today for funding for more videos of this quality! I will post about that later today when I get back from a few errands. Smiley

Here we are folks, our newest professional PR video, which I wrote the music for... enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1cF_a9kSbE

CrowdFund will be started later today for more videos like this, thanks!

Also, just an FYI - the multi million dollar company that I'm now CTO for... will likely use our coins for multi hundred thousand USD money transfers here in the near future.

I'm also going to speak to the owner of a 54 year old barber shop locally who will be the first brick and mortar company to accept BURST as payment, and he only accepts cash right now and has for the entire time he's been in business!

More soon! Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:42:50 PM

Also, CrowdFund to be started today for funding for more videos of this quality! I will post about that later today when I get back from a few errands. Smiley

Here we are folks, our newest professional PR video, which I wrote the music for... enjoy!

Also, just an FYI - the multi million dollar company that I'm now CTO for... will likely use our coins for multi hundred thousand USD money transfers here in the near future.

I'm also going to speak to the owner of a 54 year old barber shop locally who will be the first brick and mortar company to accept BURST as payment, and he only accepts cash right now and has for the entire time he's been in business!

More soon! Wink

Wow Great news for BURST, crowetic

The future is looking bright for Burst, its assets and Qora

I hope the market realizes this and we can break 300 sats and onto 500 sats soon

The company you're working on is gonna use BURST??? Holy freaking awesome

Real world usage scenarios for Burst are coming and welcome to the Barber

I think we might see Burst at 200 sats today, lets see how the Market makers play it out Wink
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:57:19 PM

More soon! Wink
Wow lets make this coin profitable its start to rally back time to collect more coin. Good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pap0u

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:49:53 PM

I have to say the thing that made me notice the project was the initial pump so thank you to whoever did that. This project however has begun to grow on me and it does have very high potential; even more for being highly undervalued. I wish the development the best

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 06:08:28 PM

I have to say the thing that made me notice the project was the initial pump so thank you to whoever did that. This project however has begun to grow on me and it does have very high potential; even more for being highly undervalued. I wish the development the best

Thank you, we appreciate your support!

I believe BURST has THE BEST community in crypto, hands down. But I may be a bit biased! heh.

Come join us in the chat - https://alttech.chat - our custom slack alternative with no message limits or data theft

and also join us in the wonderful BURST forums! - http://forums.burst-team.us

Welcome to BURST, we hope you enjoy your time with us, and hope you like it enough to invite others! Check out the asset exchange, there's a great place to make good APR for holding assets, and also another market to make gains on trades. BURST has a multi-faceted money making system, with all of the features that all coins hope to have. Have fun!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pap0u

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:34:39 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. I find it very interesting people put HUGE ask walls on it. It's either they have no faith and want to all out at that price or there is crazy price suppression and attempts to shake people out in the anticipation for the next level. Something to pay attention to, BURST clearly got on big money's radar.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: