Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 08:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346483 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 04:19:04 PM

Yes, please morantis, stop with the wanna-be thread watchdog nonsense, when you were the cause of the whole issue in the first place. I've given my replies on the matter, now lets please stay on topic. My opinion isn't likely to change, so go ahead and watch for deleted posts and see that I'm telling the truth, as always.

Anyway, this is a BURST and BURST asset related thread, please stay on topic.

Also, here's the list for Dynamix asset takeover, and the people who haven't yet PM'd me with their total BURST spent ON BURST MESSAGE SYSTEM (see the thread for the address). If you don't PM me (on BURST message system from asset holding account) by the next few days, I'll make the assumption that your asset shares cost 66.6 BURST a piece after a purchase at 100 and a 50% bonus asset transfer from kit.

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1681/announcement-dynamix-takeover-dynamix-2-formed/23

Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:04:17 PM

Yes, please morantis, stop with the wanna-be thread watchdog nonsense, when you were the cause of the whole issue in the first place. I've given my replies on the matter, now lets please stay on topic. My opinion isn't likely to change, so go ahead and watch for deleted posts and see that I'm telling the truth, as always.

Anyway, this is a BURST and BURST asset related thread, please stay on topic.

Also, here's the list for Dynamix asset takeover, and the people who haven't yet PM'd me with their total BURST spent ON BURST MESSAGE SYSTEM (see the thread for the address). If you don't PM me (on BURST message system from asset holding account) by the next few days, I'll make the assumption that your asset shares cost 66.6 BURST a piece after a purchase at 100 and a 50% bonus asset transfer from kit.

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1681/announcement-dynamix-takeover-dynamix-2-formed/23

Thanks!

What in God's name are you talking about?  I have not posted on this thread for more than 24 hours and what asset are you speaking about?  I have bought and sold a few assets and we are getting ready to issue an asset soon, but what does that have to do with anything that you are talking about?  I spoke about an asset that was apparently a scam, but purchased none of it or very little.  I see no reason why I would personally message you on here or the wallet.  It's your thing, but it is a public token and I need nothing from you personally other than to stop speaking my name.  I am having private conversations with about three to four people regarding the future of Burst itself, not any derived assets and those are private conversations based on the fact that those people trust my judgement in matter like this.  I posted on the thread at 11:30 AM yesterday and that was the last I said publicly here and more than 24 hours later you publicly state that I am starting issues on the thread followed by some cryptic issues about assets that I know nothing about, nor care about.  You want to be treated with professional courtesy, then act like it.  It is other members that have continued the discussion of old business rather than push forward, talk to them, not me.
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:15:42 PM

Well, we all got first payment on 4-Sep.  Monthly payments would mean 4-Oct, so technically there's still time to see if he sticks with the same schedule.  But, seeing as he sold all the assets that were held for the asset itself, and that he hasn't communicated at all to anyone...well it's most likely a scam.  There goes 750k burst Sad

This is why we always make sure to stress the fact that knowing the asset issuer is important, and seeing their reputation in the community. New users starting assets right away is generally pretty 'fishy' and should not be taken lightly. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Ya of course.  And unfortunately, he had built up nearly 200 posts and positive rep on the forums under the ddos name.  I learned my lesson though: invest small amounts first to verify, larger amounts when it proves to be legit.

It's best to only take a chance on legendary members because those accounts are worth quite a lot. If anyone who controls one can sell it for more than the amount you are risking, then it's unlikely they will scam you. A 200 post account isn't worth much, and a scammer will sacrifice it for more than it's worth.
Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:08:07 AM

What in God's name are you talking about?  I have not posted on this thread for more than 24 hours and what asset are you speaking about?  I have bought and sold a few assets and we are getting ready to issue an asset soon, but what does that have to do with anything that you are talking about?  I spoke about an asset that was apparently a scam, but purchased none of it or very little.  I see no reason why I would personally message you on here or the wallet.  It's your thing, but it is a public token and I need nothing from you personally other than to stop speaking my name.  I am having private conversations with about three to four people regarding the future of Burst itself, not any derived assets and those are private conversations based on the fact that those people trust my judgement in matter like this.  I posted on the thread at 11:30 AM yesterday and that was the last I said publicly here and more than 24 hours later you publicly state that I am starting issues on the thread followed by some cryptic issues about assets that I know nothing about, nor care about.  You want to be treated with professional courtesy, then act like it.  It is other members that have continued the discussion of old business rather than push forward, talk to them, not me.

What crowetic wrote about the Dynamix asset was unrelated to you, it was in connection with a thread about the Dynamix asset in the Burst forum, to which he also gave a link. He merely wrote it in the same post, so as to not spam the thread with several posts in a row.
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 09:56:17 AM

Well, we all got first payment on 4-Sep.  Monthly payments would mean 4-Oct, so technically there's still time to see if he sticks with the same schedule.  But, seeing as he sold all the assets that were held for the asset itself, and that he hasn't communicated at all to anyone...well it's most likely a scam.  There goes 750k burst Sad

This is why we always make sure to stress the fact that knowing the asset issuer is important, and seeing their reputation in the community. New users starting assets right away is generally pretty 'fishy' and should not be taken lightly. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Ya of course.  And unfortunately, he had built up nearly 200 posts and positive rep on the forums under the ddos name.  I learned my lesson though: invest small amounts first to verify, larger amounts when it proves to be legit.

It's best to only take a chance on legendary members because those accounts are worth quite a lot. If anyone who controls one can sell it for more than the amount you are risking, then it's unlikely they will scam you. A 200 post account isn't worth much, and a scammer will sacrifice it for more than it's worth.
Just because they got an old account with legendary status, it won't secure anything. The member could have bought his account and it is common for an asset to acquire more then their asset issuers account is worth.
My suggestion is; only trust issuers who are well known or got some kind of Escrow to secure their investors investment. It is really one of the only ways to make sure they don't run away with your money, as even member with a good history might suddenly scam people. IncomeAsset pulled that scam after his asset went from 30 Burst to around 60 burst.

Remember; There is always some kind of risk by investing, do a lot of research to reduce your chances of getting scammed.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:01:24 PM

pool.burstcoin.eu seems to stuck at block 280139
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:15:07 PM

pool.burstcoin.eu seems to stuck at block 280139
stuck...
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:05:57 AM

12 hours later -> no reply.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:39:32 AM

I'm sure they are working on it. Try https://forums.burst-team.us

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
NjcFamily31907

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:23:40 AM

New/Old Pool Coming back online after some personal issues have been handled the new Pool will be up and running on the Domain BurstCoinMining.Com
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:03:45 PM

one of my 4TB external drives started acting up big time. So i unplugged it and bought 16TB more diskspace to replace it.  Turns out it the box circuit was bad, after i took the drive out and plugged it in directly and repartitioned it, it seems to work just fine.

When i have sorted out usb connections, i will finally get past 100TB plots, took some time to get to 3 digits, i'm out of cheap ways of expanding, but now i *have* the 16 extra TB, i'll sure as hell find a way to connect them wo breaking the budget. Might move some of the smaller drives to USB2.

At the current price, the burst i've mined and kept are worth quite some more than the drives i've bought. PC's would be online anyway as they do other stuff too.

Burst team is stronger and wider than ever, future is looking bright.
Propagandalf

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:31:23 PM

one of my 4TB external drives started acting up big time. So i unplugged it and bought 16TB more diskspace to replace it.

I love your way of dealing with this problem, buying 4x the amount of storage, just to put your faulty hard drive to shame!  Cheesy
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 11:19:29 PM

Won't be long now before we receive our first payout for the Bsilver assets which have all been sold at the issue price and are now selling for 199 Burst coins so I'm glad I picked up as many as I could. I now might look at buying BytEnt assets and Bursteam assets as the price is reasonable.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Propagandalf

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:10:03 PM

Won't be long now before we receive our first payout for the Bsilver assets which have all been sold at the issue price and are now selling for 199 Burst coins so I'm glad I picked up as many as I could. I now might look at buying BytEnt assets and Bursteam assets as the price is reasonable.

You should also check out Burstaker and IBmining, two solid assets in my opinion. Both are trading cheap at the moment.
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:16:37 PM

I smell a pump brewing soon. Am I right ?

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 08:00:01 PM

Asset payouts for all assets that I manage will take place today, including the first payout for BSILVER.

Thank you for your patience, I just got back from a 2 day mini family vacation.

Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 09:05:38 PM

You should also check out Burstaker and IBmining, two solid assets in my opinion. Both are trading cheap at the moment.

Yes I already own a lot of Burstaker assets and I also agree that these 2 assets are solid and everyone should have some in their portfolio of assets.

Asset payouts for all assets that I manage will take place today, including the first payout for BSILVER.

Thank you for your patience, I just got back from a 2 day mini family vacation.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update crowetic and I hope you had a nice time on your mini vacation.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:19:26 PM

I smell a pump brewing soon. Am I right ?

Dollar cost averaging ( i guess bitcoin cost averaging ) is your friend. buy a little once in a while, and you won't get caught at a bad price on average.

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 09:21:38 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 10:25:39 PM by crowetic

-[ANN]- BSILVER asset payout complete!

https://forums.burst-team.us/post/17372

Check BURST forums for distribution and some other relevant information, so that I don't have to repeat everything I said. Thanks!

Other asset payouts will come soon. The only that will NOT be happening today, is the new Dynamix, because it hasn't been formed yet. But I'll work out something fair for that as well as soon as possible.

-[ANN]- New ASSET PAYOUT thread on BURST forums for crowetic's managed assets.

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1824/asset-payouts-crowetic-s-asset-payout-thread

ByteEnt asset payout complete!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:44:01 AM

Thanks for the payouts and keep up the good work

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: