Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:45:20 PM

I know, and I like the idea of POC.
I'm just saying that a network that produce just 1.3 btc per day divided to "many" people (actually I don't know how many active miners are there) is not a lot, and I say that from my point of view this coin price should be higher that's all!

ccminer - research the asset market, the quality assets paying out significant Burst every month. Look at the increasing fees being distributed to miners every block. It's not just the native Block Reward - it's all the ways you can earn from Burst - actively and passively.

Thank you!
I'll surly research about asset market, could you point me in the right direction please?

tross

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:24:14 PM

http://burstpool.ddns.net/

Got new reconditioned code!

No more balance minus!

Server runs smoother and faster!

All made possible by Lexicon!

who also a a pool to check out!

http://pooburst.bounceme.net/#

We are both still in construction by we will always
be improving things to make your mining better!

Come out an check us out! 

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:18:16 PM

I'm just saying that a network that produce just 1.3 btc per day divided to "many" people (actually I don't know how many active miners are there) is not a lot, and I say that from my point of view this coin price should be higher that's all!

ccminer - research the asset market, the quality assets paying out significant Burst every month. Look at the increasing fees being distributed to miners every block. It's not just the native Block Reward - it's all the ways you can earn from Burst - actively and passively.

Thank you!
I'll surly research about asset market, could you point me in the right direction please?

Here you go, mate: https://forums.burst-team.us/category/6/asset-exchange. Each asset issuer usually makes an ANN thread where you can read about its structure and what it is based on, in the first post. Do your own research and/or ask before investing into them, so you can minimize risk and maximize profits. Some of these assets give about 5 % ROI per month, which is 60 % APR (based on initial release price)!  Smiley While you're in the forum, please say hello in the "General discussion" section. We're a friendly bunch!
ricellicarvalho

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:38:50 AM

Hello, because it is not accessible: http://btc12.com/burst-mobileminingiscoming/
bandarfjb

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:29:29 AM

Thank you!

Here you go, mate: https://forums.burst-team.us/category/6/asset-exchange. Each asset issuer usually makes an ANN thread where you can read about its structure and what it is based on, in the first post. Do your own research and/or ask before investing into them, so you can minimize risk and maximize profits. Some of these assets give about 5 % ROI per month, which is 60 % APR (based on initial release price)!  Smiley While you're in the forum, please say hello in the "General discussion" section. We're a friendly bunch!

If you doing compound investing, the total return should be more than that Cheesy

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:25:47 PM

Thank you!

If you doing compound investing, the total return should be more than that Cheesy

What assets do you guys recommend that are trustworthy?  Roll Eyes
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:34:21 AM

Two solid mini pumps, strong accumulation. This thing is ready to burst soon.

ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:05:33 AM

Thank you!

Thank you I'll sure join the forum there.

Could you, if you can, tell me how to pool mine with POC miner v1 in linux

thank you
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:23:15 AM

Thank you!

can you give some advise regarding to an assets that we can review and what would be the good possibility to make some good profits from it just wanted to get some recommendation but i will do my own research too just if that is possible. thanks
bandarfjb

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:17:45 AM

Thank you!

can you give some advise regarding to an assets that we can review and what would be the good possibility to make some good profits from it just wanted to get some recommendation but i will do my own research too just if that is possible. thanks

The golden rule of investing is do your own due diligence, never trust what other people said without researching it.

Of course I am biased, I issued my own asset, backed by real business : https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1674/ann-launch-megaburst-asset-weekly-dividends-backed-by-real-business

List of asset I trusted in is like BSilver, N.E.W.S, NEWSILVER, BURSTize, and the other. They have decent prove about what they doing with their money. Even now BURST AE have new asset issuer ADSactly that seem so decent.

HotAmericano

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:23:53 PM

Why Burst marketcap is so low?
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:11:03 PM

These low prices and low market cap is a mystery. Burst has so much good stuff already, has huge potential and has all kinds of nifty things being developed. If any of the altcoins deserve to see mass adoption, it is this one. In my opinion you are looking at the best investment option in 2016. For now I am enjoying these prices and accumulating. By 2017 we will probably never see prices under 200 again!  Cool

Since this thread is mainly for announcements, I encourage all new Bursters to come join us in the forums: https://forums.burst-team.us/. Here you can discuss anything you want, and learn more about further investments, how to mine, how to acquire free burstcoins and much, much more.
HotAmericano

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:25:28 AM

These low prices and low market cap is a mystery. Burst has so much good stuff already, has huge potential and has all kinds of nifty things being developed. If any of the altcoins deserve to see mass adoption, it is this one. In my opinion you are looking at the best investment option in 2016. For now I am enjoying these prices and accumulating. By 2017 we will probably never see prices under 200 again!  Cool

Since this thread is mainly for announcements, I encourage all new Bursters to come join us in the forums: https://forums.burst-team.us/. Here you can discuss anything you want, and learn more about further investments, how to mine, how to acquire free burstcoins and much, much more.

I will check it, this altcoin look very solid. Thank you!
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:28:22 AM

Hello Guys...BURST is looking good and nice uptrend lately  Cool

The Floor is increasing constantly since 50 sats and 200 will be the new floor  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Much excited about the project and with upcoming news   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I hope we will be soon at 500 satoshis  Wink Wink Wink
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 05:55:51 PM

Thank you!

That does sound about right especially if you factor in electricity and the cost for a pc. So how many harddrives do you guys have stacked up ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bandarfjb

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:53:11 AM

That does sound about right especially if you factor in electricity and the cost for a pc. So how many harddrives do you guys have stacked up ?

At this moment, I have 1*4TB + 2*8TB HDD. All HDDs are external.
I also have several GBs of cloud storage, but my upload speed is very terrible Huh

Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:19:00 PM

Found a 250GB hard drive while cleaning and added it to my Burst farm.
I'm looking at buying a few 3 to 5 TB hard drives and setting them up for mining.

Burst seems VERY under-valued right now.
The amount of work that has gone into this coin so far is amazing.
The GUI wallet alone makes it stand out above so many other projects.
It's funny to see all the shitcoins trading higher that have nowhere near the level of development Burst has.
Hopefully people start getting behind Burst because its an amazing product so far.

dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:20:50 PM

I'm looking at buying a few 3 to 5 TB hard drives and setting them up for mining.

It's funny to see all the shitcoins trading higher that have nowhere near the level of development Burst has.
Hopefully people start getting behind Burst because its an amazing product so far.

Yes, BURST is one of the most undervalued Crypto-coins

Soon, the market will get to know the potential of Burst coin

Many Huge investors are looking to get BURST

So I hope the price will pass over 500 sats soon
HotAmericano

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:22:55 PM

Yes, I am the one who feel lucky to be able to discovered this coin in this forum.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:23:48 PM

Many Huge investors are looking to get BURST

So I hope the price will pass over 500 sats soon

Yes I just hope I have another couple weeks or a month to get some more money to invest before the jump!  Grin
I would not be surprised to see 200 to 500 satoshi any time soon.

Burst could be a great long term investment, also.
We need to start looking at other ways to mine, and a low-power alternative makes a lot of sense.
Huge ASIC mining operations that require a ton of power, generate heat and noise are okay if you are a huge company who owns an industrial complex,
but we need to think of ways to de-centralize our currencies and make it so anyone can mine the coins.
Using free hard drive space is a really great approach.

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: