Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427560 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:12:27 PM

Bitcoin won't make banks disappear but over the coming years we can see banks that adopt the technology of bitcoin for their growth as well to get increased users.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:11:49 AM

Bitcoin won't make banks disappear but over the coming years we can see banks that adopt the technology of bitcoin for their growth as well to get increased users.

That is true... bitcoin might really create a bitcoin like technology as an adjustment  and to sustain the business as there might be more and more who are banking might switch to bitcoin...  Smiley
LinaMay

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:25:06 AM

Another thing to think about in this situation is whether or not it's worth trying to make the banks disappear. Bitcoin has definitely come a long way, but what use is coming a long way if we always keep backpedaling? (The price consistently dropping or becoming stagnant). We really need to work together and figure this out.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:23:08 AM

I dont think that can happen. Many people must use their banks. So it can disappear. Some people dont even know what Bitcoin is.
Ofcourse the online wallets is becoming now more popular. But It does not mean that banks will be gone in the future.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:06:30 AM

But I believe in future may be banks start supporting bitcoin. We can open bitcoin accounts in banks and we may store bitcoin in our saving account. Nice to imagine.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:19:24 AM

I dont think that it can happen. Many people doesnt even know what Bitcoin is.
And people need some normal banks too. They dont know the online wallets.
Yes I agree with you. I think it wont happen. Maybe it is possible in the future in 2030 maybe but now not in this time.
Many people doesnt even how Blockchain works or something. They must learn that. So it wont be possible now.
Even I agree with you dude Using bitcoin can transform the global payments arena into an open-source one, which means that its increased adoption can also drive up its value. More and more online merchants and large companies are opening up to the idea of accepting bitcoin payments while clients are also enjoying better transparency, lower costs, and quicker transactions on these.

exactly my dude, I hope in the future that it happen, if in the future everywhere and all company, merchant will also accept it and they will trading with bitcoin then it's possible and Bank's clients slowly disappear.

mickiya

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:02:21 AM

That is my though as well. Banks will adapt to the new environment. If there is money to be earned, they will use bitcoin.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:48:16 AM

I dont think that can happen. Many people must use their banks. So it can disappear. Some people dont even know what Bitcoin is.
Ofcourse the online wallets is becoming now more popular. But It does not mean that banks will be gone in the future.
Yeah agree with you dude, everyone needs a bank to set up. their finances. many companies and institutions associated with the bank, the bank may not be disappearing
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:10:17 PM

But I believe in future may be banks start supporting bitcoin. We can open bitcoin accounts in banks and we may store bitcoin in our saving account. Nice to imagine.
Totally agreed with you. Bitcoin will be the part of future banking systems. Both bitcoin and banks are important for each others and will serve people together. May bitcoin will dominate in terms of percentage of usage.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Totally agreed with you. Bitcoin will be the part of future banking systems. Both bitcoin and banks are important for each others and will serve people together. May bitcoin will dominate in terms of percentage of usage.

BUT WHYYYYYYYYYY?

It's useless to have a bank!!! If you have a wallet you have your own bank! Why wanting a bank too?

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:46:34 PM

BUT WHYYYYYYYYYY?

It's useless to have a bank!!! If you have a wallet you have your own bank! Why wanting a bank too?
That will not happen so fast. Many people need normal banks. Some people doesnt even know what Bitcoins are and they dont know how to use it.
And that is the problem. I think more people must know more about Bitcoin what it is and what is can do. That will be great for the future.
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:48:33 PM

BUT WHYYYYYYYYYY?

That will not happen so fast. Many people need normal banks. Some people doesnt even know what Bitcoins are and they dont know how to use it.
And that is the problem. I think more people must know more about Bitcoin what it is and what is can do. That will be great for the future.

Of course btc can't make btc disappear in two days ^^

But in the end if btc develops enough, banks will have no use at all. Which means it'll be the end of the bank system.

PARADICE.io

Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:07:46 PM

It can make banks disappear but it will take a long time before it can even happen, we just need to wait for it see what happens.
The banks hate the bitcoin they only love the block system of it...
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:38:37 PM

Its impossible nowadays this happen,even with banks crashing ,they still with the power of riches,soo bitcoin wont replace them,as it it decentralized and no refund avaible into it soo anyone today can get a loan with bitcoin and doesnt repay.
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:37:24 PM

Its impossible nowadays this happen,even with banks crashing ,they still with the power of riches,soo bitcoin wont replace them,as it it decentralized and no refund avaible into it soo anyone today can get a loan with bitcoin and doesnt repay.

Yeah impossible right now, but it will happen have faith my friend ^^

PARADICE.io

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:13:47 PM

No, I don't think Bitcoin can make Banks disappear no matter how successful bitcoin might get in the future.

Alphabit

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:26:43 AM

No, I don't think Bitcoin can make Banks disappear no matter how successful bitcoin might get in the future.

Nice thread here Grin as much as myself and other members would love this, it may not happen anytime soon. Too BIG to fail they say! Apparently The (B) in (B)ank is bigger than the (b) in (b)itcoins so to speak.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:41:39 AM

I also really think like that that bitcoin bank could not make disappear because if bitcoin growing rapidly will not change anything to the bank because I think banks and bitcoin is different.

CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:44:33 AM

Yep, but not anytime soon. Centralised banking is too big at the moment to ged rid of.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:01:55 AM

Yep, but not anytime soon. Centralised banking is too big at the moment to ged rid of.

besides, the bank is playing a big role in the society...every business is run by money and people still deposit the earnings to their banks, so banks might not really disappear and might just adjust or adapt a new technology...  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: