Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427565 times)
Dwelach

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:34:05 PM

I think it cannot let banks disappear its just too much for the bitcoin.
The fact is that the banks are to strong to lose and too many people are also depending on a bank.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:44:34 PM

The fact is that the banks are to strong to lose and too many people are also depending on a bank.
to be honest i can not agree with your opinion, yes most people are dependant on banks, but they will change their opinion when they will see the pros of bitcoins

i think it will sooner or later replace banks, as bitcoin allows you to be your own bank, without any other services
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:51:21 AM

The bitcoin is strong but I think not so strong, I think its also very dependable on the upcoming years.
If the bitcoin will grow with big numbers the next few years its possible in my opinion, but if this will not happen its highly unlikely.
My conclusion is that is not to predict at this time if I'm honest.
I can assure you later bitcoin as advanced as anything I feel is not able to make the banks disappear because it might not happen. All states require banks to save money and if there is no economy of a country's banks would drop. Bitcoin and banks are very different.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:12:08 AM

I think they would coexist with each other, Banks is important and the cornerstone of the current financial system, Bitcoin is good as well but it is a part of the online field mainly.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:25:40 AM

it can somewhere in the future IMO, it can change the world and how currency is overall IMO since how paper money changed the world from gold and metal coins overall.
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:28:39 AM

No I do not think this is possible if I'm very honest because the bitcoin is just to small right now maybe its possible in the future.
But the time will learn it because the bitcoin is not to predict of course.

I agree, and it is never easy to make banks disappear, in future bitcoin will be used more but there are certain percentage of people who would prefer to use banks and not bitcoins.
It will be not possible of course. Many people will use it and there are also many people that dont even know what Bitcoin is.
And that is the problem. You must make first Bitcoin more popular and than you can talk about the banks will disappear.
There is a possibility of course that it can happen. If Bitcoin will be very popular in the future than why not.
Of course it will reduce the banks in the future because Bitcoin is more used so that is quite good.
That will not happen. Many people need the banks and that is the most important for the most people, They have also cash money.
But it will reduce banks of course in the future and that is quite okay. But we all hope that Bitcoin  will be more used.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

The bitcoin is strong but I think not so strong, I think its also very dependable on the upcoming years.
If the bitcoin will grow with big numbers the next few years its possible in my opinion, but if this will not happen its highly unlikely.
My conclusion is that is not to predict at this time if I'm honest.
I can assure you later bitcoin as advanced as anything I feel is not able to make the banks disappear because it might not happen. All states require banks to save money and if there is no economy of a country's banks would drop. Bitcoin and banks are very different.

That is true. Bitcoin is pure honesty and transparent!While banks only serve themselves and look for every opportunity to cheat and scam you.
The only thing what satisfies me is that almost each monetary system we had failed and crashed at a certain point.With the actual one it wo't be different and it seems we are close to see this happen.
This can be the change for Bitcoin!
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:42:36 AM

to be honest i can not agree with your opinion, yes most people are dependant on banks, but they will change their opinion when they will see the pros of bitcoins

i think it will sooner or later replace banks, as bitcoin allows you to be your own bank, without any other services
bitcoin have many problem in many country, i don't think government will let bitcoin replace banks even though in the future bitcoin become a popular currency.

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:12:05 PM

IMO it can make banks disappear but it will take a long time before it can happen certainly, we just need to wait for it see what happens and if that will happen overall... The banks are even starting to somehow like the block system though.

I think people will need to use the banks even if Bitcoin conquer the world, but banks will be in this case a lot less used than nowadays.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:27:24 PM

People will need both wallets and banks in my opinion, Bitcoin is needing a long time to being used worldwide as first global currency instead fiat, and banks will help to advertise it by exchange the coins to other currencies.
jchst

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:00:34 PM

Banks even with their own problems and security being of them,and the other has showed at Greece the government acts to avoid bankrupt ,because we all know our money looks like to be there but is lending or at some forex trades involved.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:09:26 PM

IMO it can make banks disappear but it will take a long time before it can happen certainly, we just need to wait for it see what happens and if that will happen overall... The banks are even starting to somehow like the block system though.

I think people will need to use the banks even if Bitcoin conquer the world, but banks will be in this case a lot less used than nowadays.

Banks will always come in limelight by showing their presence, and I don't think that even if bitcoin becomes a global currency people would stop using banks as they are more used to it and they will surely keep on using both.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:41:55 PM

yeah after a few decades it surely can make the banks go extinct if there will be mass adoption and if people will start learning that bitcoin is the best currency in the world

i hope this will soon happen as we need to take down banks because of huge fees and the disallowance of using money at any time you want

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:35:55 PM

yeah after a few decades it surely can make the banks go extinct if there will be mass adoption and if people will start learning that bitcoin is the best currency in the world

i hope this will soon happen as we need to take down banks because of huge fees and the disallowance of using money at any time you want

I don't think so mate, at least in our nearest future. People worldwide use banking services and there is a minority till now use bitcoin and know some things about this crypto currency.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:28:34 AM

I don't think so mate, at least in our nearest future. People worldwide use banking services and there is a minority till now use bitcoin and know some things about this crypto currency.

As suggested by above mate, its not true to make bank disappear. Banking services will continue for a long, because banking system is the best accepted economic system in the world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:38:07 AM

No banks will make disappear by themself all his frauds manipulations loses it is easy to lose for them becouse thay are loosing not his own money that industry need to change

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:41:13 AM

That is the first and foremost thing people need to realize but everyone needs mass adoption which is so not required.

No banks will make disappear by themself all his frauds manipulations loses it is easy to lose for them becouse thay are loosing not his own money that industry need to change
What fraud manipulations are you talking about ? banks carry professional investigation services in attempt to stop fraud and to inquire more info on the transactions.They stop scams in most of the cases but they keep track of every transaction and have their control over it but bitcoin doesn't.
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:49:57 AM

No, it can't we are now in the age where technology can now be copied...Bank owners are clever enough to see why bitcoin is going strong as it matures, and most probably one day, they will do their best  to cope up with it and survive...
West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:02:01 AM

Sure if they get together an agree on one thing and focus on that goal to achieve it to take over the entire financial sector from those corrupt bank systems.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:36:59 AM

In fact people will still using both bitcoin and banking services for long time, in my opinion. Banking couldn't disappear because of Bitcoin as very large number of people worldwide prefer to use it till now, in the other hand Bitcoin is growing up and it's community is growing as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: