Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As an idea, do you still believe in it?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM)
Yes - 107 (82.3%)
No - 19 (14.6%)
Frito Pie - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin  (Read 108399 times)
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:56:32 AM

I still believe bitcoin will doing good for next time,,, ill learn more how to make real money with bitcoin and how to make people around of me believe to me about bitcoin.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:24:28 AM

I have faith in bitcoin and I will continue to believe in bitcoin, as bitcoin is on growing stage and it will be more powerful in future.

I will always believe with bitcoin, especially bitcoin is my main income, and bitcoin has made my life better Smiley

Really? Do you work full time on bitcoin? Oh man that is really great to hear, you must be really good in multi tasking which allows you to make good income.

yes it is true Cheesy

yes I've been quite a long time working full time for bitcoin, since I do not have a job. and so far I am very happy with my income from bitcoin Smiley
It's good to know that there are those like you who have found ways to go full time on BTC. You must be earning quite well not to look for another job. The best thing about it is you found happiness while you are earning at the same time.

yes I have to collect as much as possible, because we do not know what will happen in the future. so that if it happens. I already have the capital to open a business

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:31:29 AM

There was a time i believed in the bitcoin but for now i am not so sure about it.
He lost so many publicity and not many sites are using the paying method.
For me it's just a dying paying method only used these days for the gamblers.

You hold negative perception related to bitcoin, it is gaining more popularity at a moment and it will be widely used and accepted in future, we just need to give some time to it.
Yes, definitely bitcoin ecosystem needs time to get it's more potential power. We can not expect instant popularity and worldwide acceptance of bitcoin now itself. Those people who are losing their belief on bitcoin and start spending it, I guess they will regret for their actions later.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:42:51 AM

There was a time i believed in the bitcoin but for now i am not so sure about it.

You hold negative perception related to bitcoin, it is gaining more popularity at a moment and it will be widely used and accepted in future, we just need to give some time to it.
Yes, definitely bitcoin ecosystem needs time to get it's more potential power. We can not expect instant popularity and worldwide acceptance of bitcoin now itself. Those people who are losing their belief on bitcoin and start spending it, I guess they will regret for their actions later.

Yes and the issue is people have patience for other products like stocks, gold, forex but I  don't understand why they don't have same  patience when it comes to bitcoin.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:57:48 AM

Thats the one of downs of bitcoin have many issue and online shops dont use it as a method as payment processors but for near future it reach already its milestone bitcoin is already accepted in steam and let see for future if any online shopping store well see it so they can use it to. And i can see the one of the reason why they dont accept is due to price stability.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:41:06 AM

Thats the one of downs of bitcoin have many issue and online shops dont use it as a method as payment processors but for near future it reach already its milestone bitcoin is already accepted in steam and let see for future if any online shopping store well see it so they can use it to. And i can see the one of the reason why they dont accept is due to price stability.

only those who know bitcoin, and play bitcoin also bitcoin believe, will have a store and accept bitcoin payments.
but those who do not know will hesitate to it.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:00:47 AM

Existing users of bitcoin will always believe in bitcoin, but it is really difficult to convince the new comers to invest their money into it as they have feeling of insecurity.

only those who know bitcoin, and play bitcoin also bitcoin believe, will have a store and accept bitcoin payments.
but those who do not know will hesitate to it.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:09:33 PM

No it's not with the price stability. The ability to use it is one of the major reason why people don't believe in bitcoin. We can say that we can freely use bitcoin in our country but there are places where bitcoin is nothing even you have lots.
VerdinaNET

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:30:48 PM

Yes, for sure. I don't believe the banking system will fail due to bitcoin or any other coin, but Paypal and Western Union will have seriously competition in the next few years.

https://verdina.net/
Quality Dedicated Server in BG/EU!
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:09:34 PM

Yes, for sure. I don't believe the banking system will fail due to bitcoin or any other coin, but Paypal and Western Union will have seriously competition in the next few years.

It will not happen banking system will not fail because it is very strong fundation and many businessman prefered banks than bitcoin wallets because they know banks is more safer although bitcoin is at high price for now and more earnings for us now if we continue to us bitcoin and thats why i still beleive in bitcoin,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Almagro

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:14:06 PM

I still think the bitcoin will be the major reserve currency in 20 years. Most people will use it by that time.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:15:00 PM

Totally Agree, WU and Paypal will loose its customers in future for sure when bitcoin will get more popular as the transaction fees in bitcoin are too low in compare to other payment system.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:25:33 PM

Totally Agree, WU and Paypal will loose its customers in future for sure when bitcoin will get more popular as the transaction fees in bitcoin are too low in compare to other payment system.

I think no. Even bitcoin will become popular it's just a payment method and no reason for Paypa or any related firm to lose customers. People like to have multiple option in terms of payment method so still no different. Just another ways to transact our money.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:09:59 PM

Crypto currency is a pretty good idea that is worth believing. The fact that it is decentralized makes it much more appealing and worth holding on to. Even with publicity coming out recently about Satoshi's identity, I'm still a firm believer that there's a future for BTC, and its present is somehow making baby steps towards mass recognition.

Yeah bitcoin will be more popular in future for sure, as the awareness level is missing at a moment but things will change in future and bitcoin will be more powerful as a currency.
You are right. Due to the lack of awareness about bitcoin and its advantages, many people are still doubting about the growth of bitcoin also the future of bitcoin. As long the bitcoins prices will keep on raising, many people will find bitcoin more useful and will start believing in investing into bitcoin.
I need to agree when the price of bitcoin hit some new tremendous higher levels, then all the people in this world will start believing into bitcoin. Once people started using bitcoin by believing it then they will start investing into it for their future use.

RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:26:53 PM

During this bitcoin crowded in mines and traded, then bitcoin will remain one profitable investment and I believe it. There is no doubt for bitcoin at this time.
bitbite111

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:31:03 PM

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky... I'm drunk.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:36:02 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 06:06:32 PM by katrimans

I have faith in bitcoin and I will continue to believe in bitcoin, as bitcoin is on growing stage and it will be more powerful in future.

I will always believe with bitcoin, especially bitcoin is my main income, and bitcoin has made my life better Smiley

Really? Do you work full time on bitcoin? Oh man that is really great to hear, you must be really good in multi tasking which allows you to make good income.

yes it is true Cheesy

yes I've been quite a long time working full time for bitcoin, since I do not have a job. and so far I am very happy with my income from bitcoin Smiley
It's good to know that there are those like you who have found ways to go full time on BTC. You must be earning quite well not to look for another job. The best thing about it is you found happiness while you are earning at the same time.

I strongly agree and belive in bitcoins
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:18:48 PM

During this bitcoin crowded in mines and traded, then bitcoin will remain one profitable investment and I believe it. There is no doubt for bitcoin at this time.

I believe in bitcoin but not just for the financial aspect. Sure it's nice to get your coins worth more but there is more to it then just that.
The innovation itself, giving people their financial freedom back is what's matters.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:33:26 PM

I believe in bitcoin but not just for the financial aspect. Sure it's nice to get your coins worth more but there is more to it then just that.
The innovation itself, giving people their financial freedom back is what's matters.
i cannot agree with you that it most probably wont be successful from the financial side, because in my opinion it will soon start growing and reaching the new price heights

i still believe in bitcoins and i hope i am right about the soon becoming price increase that will earn me a lot of money, hopefully i will become really rich pretty soon
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:00:26 PM

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky... I'm drunk.
hahaha I laugh at your comment man. Better sleep for now and let the hang over remove from yourself. Or lets say you believe that bitcoin will fly high when it comes to its price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: