Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 [755] 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:31:51 AM

24th may 2019 Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:42:14 AM

Just saying, releasing later with more mature Dapps will be a Killer thing, as i dont see rise as a competitor
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:52:50 AM

I think that there shouldn't be any more delays. Dapps are already in development and they will come in the future. Lisk needs to be launched so that the devs get the ICO money and then they can hire many developers to do more work and actually make a ripple in the crypto space...

Just saying, releasing later with more mature Dapps will be a Killer thing, as i dont see rise as a competitor
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:05:32 AM

Thanks goodness the LISK team don't have to listen to you. That would be odd that random anonymous bitcointalk members want to tell you when you can launch LISK which will delay all their plans since they can't access the funds until a successful launch has occurred.  Even better these anonymous accounts on bitcointalk want  the Lisk team to wait until September!  Next these anonymous individuals will tell the Lisk team on how to spends the millions of U.S. dollars they received in donations.  The best part is that Max lives in Germany and Oliver in the United Kingdom and most of they individuals probably don't  live in these countries much less understand how to run a multi million dollar tech startup on an international level and the international legalities that come along with it.  At the very least these anonymous individuals on this bitcointalk forum would have to expose themselves completely to the world like Max and Oliver have already done down below. If not then just shut up about delaying the launch anonymous trolls!

As you can see they are just random anonymous individuals that will say anything because they are either a low knowledge investor or just don't want to see the LISK ico investors that actually donated at least 1 bitcoin to make their big profits from Lisk becoming stable with a high price asap after a successful launch.

They want it low price asap so they could buy more then watch the price skyrocket back up as the dapps start arriving. Unless they are just haters and no one cares about them at all!  Keep up the hard work LISK team!

May 24th 2016!

Core Team & Management

LiskHQ          

Max Kordek, CEO
Max Kordek is a futurist and thoroughbred entrepreneur who is interested in disruptive technologies. Having a rich experience in the blockchain industry and seeing the potential of decentralized applications, he co-founded Lisk. A decentralized application and sidechain platform for JavaScript developers which caused a stir when it collected 14000 BTC in its crowd fund early 2016.

karmacoma24          

Oliver Beddows, CTO
Oliver Beddows is a full stack developer with over 15 years experience in developing web based e-commerce applications. He joined Crypti (Lisk's predecessor) in early 2015 as a tools developer, and went on to build tools such as the CryptiChain Blockchain Explorer and CryptiKit, a node deployment and management tool. He is a husband, father, amateur time-trialist, open-source advocate, and works tirelessly to build a better future for Lisk everyday.

Bigcabrito          

Joel Fernández, Community Manager
Joel is a blockchain technology enthusiast, research scientist and aspiring programmer. He spent the last five years avidly researching the radical innovations of crypto-currencies and their role in reducing centralized inefficiencies. As the community manager he will serve as the link between the community and the developers while managing content creation, media marketing and customer relations.

More information about our team members is available on our team page.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:45:41 AM

do yu know ppl who yelling delay to september are sockpupets dev

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
lokojones

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:02:41 PM

waiting is the least of my problems, specially when you aim long term:)

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:21:26 PM

all i seen are waves and rise campaign whores begging for no delay Grin a few dao crap and vaporware ethernium bagholders.
this must say something. kakakaka

Rise ICO is a joke, but I wouldn't mind another 1 week delay till end of May to ensure ZERO flow of value from Lisk marketCap to Waves & Dao ICOs.  Wink

i agree. 1 week delay till june 1 would be perfect. this would shut them fuckers up or will hype and make their blood boil? kakaka
this would also make lisk mainnet stronger and secured!

launching 1st June in Berlin would be ideal. Waves closed, DAO closed.

everyone want the delay until at least 1st of june. let's see what the devs team decided to do.
june 1st with the attentions of bloomberg, nytime ect ect.. it;s just dumb not to delay till june 1st

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
axlroses

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:23:35 PM

all i seen are waves and rise campaign whores begging for no delay Grin a few dao crap and vaporware ethernium bagholders.

Rise ICO is a joke, but I wouldn't mind another 1 week delay till end of May to ensure ZERO flow of value from Lisk marketCap to Waves & Dao ICOs.  Wink

i agree. 1 week delay till june 1 would be perfect. this would shut them fuckers up or will hype and make their blood boil? kakaka

everyone want the delay until at least 1st of june. let's see what the devs team decided to do.

everyone? are you crazy man?
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:25:09 PM

of course beside the others campaign whores

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
Vidale

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:39:24 PM

LISK could be closing the project to re-launch a third one and you idiots would still crowdfund it.

And it's not just LISK, people are doing similar shit with ''The DAO'' for Ethereum at the moment. Jumping in, hoping for the moon, not understanding what the fuck it is about.

''Launch in September, we'll have killer apps by then''.

No you fucking won't. Show me one ''killer'' app that's under development.

"Javascript dapp will be huge"

Please tell me how. You tell the average joe right now how a decentralised app is going to rock his world. A new paradigm. Bla bla. Give me a few GOOD reasons why dapps are so revolutionary that Lisk is the next unicorm. They're not. No one needs dapps. No one gives a shit. Smart contracts is more where it's at.
Tasunko

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:51:19 PM

I am very angry. NEM is java script too..
This is not a fair distribution. We must wait, wait and wait  Embarrassed

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

LiskYork

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:00:28 PM

Dapps dapps dapps this is all about!!!! Patience  Patience Patience, that is the main Key!

As I mentioned before Lisk will come out on the right time, not before not after, will be released at the best time for good for all of us, May 24 or after it doesn't bother me at all,  Lisk train is about to depart, seat belts on! Time for a long journey! !!!
Dapps dapps dapps this is all about, time will tell!!!! 👌👌👌👌

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:02:26 PM

Okay, I know that most of you are just saying thing with an agenda (jeremy grol you seriously have no shame at all?), but for others, a few things you should know:

There is zero change that the launch will be postponed until september. Zero.
There is no reason behind the idea, other than market manipulation. Something that the Lisk team no (and shouldn't have) interest in.

They however need access to the ICO money to continue development, (not to mention promotion and stuff) and they need it as soon as possible.
I'm pretty sure they already spending more of their own money on this than they should have in the last few months.

So yes, they are still aiming for 24th and most likely will make it.
But you should also know, that this is less certain than it was a week ago. It may be tight, and any further unforseen problems will likely force them to delay. It shouldn't and most likely won't happen, but it's software development, stuff happens.

Back to those with an agenda:
Get your big boy pants on and try to be reasonable. Lisk is being released as soon as possible, not in september, but you also want it to work as it should so it allows you to seemlessly send them to an exchange and sell it, forget about it, and stop bothering us with your nonsense here.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:10:01 PM

LISK could be closing the project to re-launch a third one and you idiots would still crowdfund it.

And it's not just LISK, people are doing similar shit with ''The DAO'' for Ethereum at the moment. Jumping in, hoping for the moon, not understanding what the fuck it is about.

Please tell me how. You tell the average joe right now how a decentralised app is going to rock his world. A new paradigm. Bla bla. Give me a few GOOD reasons why dapps are so revolutionary that Lisk is the next unicorm. They're not. No one needs dapps. No one gives a shit. Smart contracts is more where it's at.

Thank you someone that gets the point I was trying to make since page like 100 lol.  I hope folks aren't in for a rude awakening and lisk finds some future success sure, but at the same time much of it and posts in here make me think otherwise.  Given the BTC into it there will be pnd action for sure at least.  Esp since so much is talk vs. other coins (like wbb) that have actual product coming out (hardware and software very soon) ready for DAPP development and a lot more.
blackfan73

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:16:56 PM

No everyone!Why?
cannabanana

Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:25:02 PM

Thank you someone that gets the point I was trying to make since page like 100 lol.  I hope folks aren't in for a rude awakening and lisk finds some future success sure, but at the same time much of it and posts in here make me think otherwise.  Given the BTC into it there will be pnd action for sure at least.  Esp since so much is talk vs. other coins (like wbb) that have actual product coming out (hardware and software very soon) ready for DAPP development and a lot more.

I will contact bittrex as they still need to fill out some paperwork and during the process bittrex will have to stop trading on maryj until they finish the paperwork trademark licensing so you will want to remove your coins from bittrex to your wallet.

I'd love to move my coins to my wallet, if only I could get my wallet to sync.  Undecided

with that .conf file i have 4 active connection:

addnode=194.135.90.5
addnode=194.135.90.81
addnode=107.170.179.27

Thanks, but I already have those three nodes in my conf.

The problem is that I keep receiving orphaned blocks. I've been stuck at block 319397 for a long time now.. I'm hoping that sooner or later, the orphaned blocks stop and the rest of the blockchain is downloaded..

EDIT: Also, this error keeps popping up in debug.log

Code:
received block f6e8bac1df53b43eff8d
Height 319398, Address Source: MRsRiaJSNHagkDSpdFRNJmguFCoEpdyh4Q
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : block's timestamp is too early
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

Edit - OK I got it going, no thanks to anybody here.  It's going to take a long ass time to catchup and sync... Sad

Also there are only 2 active connections, can we not get more going?  It was moving along syncing and now it's stuck again...wow.

I want this whole "remove coins from trex" thing to not happen, if it does go into some sort of long-term maintenance I expect frequent updates here from the dev as to its status within trex.  

Also it'd be ideal to get some assurances that if it does hold on trex, that NO coins disappear from anyone's accounts.

Your WBB is the shittiest scam of all time.  

Just wondering, hows your Maryjanecoin investment going?  Cause you seem to know how to pick winners like WBB and Waves.
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:37:33 PM

Wow, I can't even reply to that it's so idiotic.  I was merely stating what WBB has coming that's all, I even complement lisk.  The more you post the more stupid and sad you sound.  Also how do you not know if I have a nice big bag of lisk ready to dump on your head at launch?  Anyways I choose not to comment in this thread because of silly actions as such by people like you.  Sad.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:41:57 PM

Wow, I can't even reply to that it's so idiotic.  I was merely stating what WBB has coming that's all, I even complement lisk.  The more you post the more stupid and sad you sound.  Also how do you not know if I have a nice big bag of lisk ready to dump on your head at launch?  Anyways I choose not to comment in this thread because of silly actions as such by people like you.  Sad.

You and pistonhonda are the only retards that talk about WBB in the lisk thread.  GTFO.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:52:12 PM

Trueanon is so smart.  probably is satoshi!

Wow, I can't even reply to that it's so idiotic.  I was merely stating what WBB has coming that's all, I even complement lisk.  The more you post the more stupid and sad you sound.  Also how do you not know if I have a nice big bag of lisk ready to dump on your head at launch?  Anyways I choose not to comment in this thread because of silly actions as such by people like you.  Sad.

WBB JUNK
You guys all need to add 1ex.trade to your sigs too in this case, since everyone so excited to add LISK!  Tongue Grin Cool

$WBB Wildbeastbitcoin deserves this kinda btc injection, not LISK.  Just again shows how ass-backwards crypto is.

MEME COIN?

It's silly these miners dumping but such is the cycle of wealth distribution, profit is fine and all but just funny they don't hold0r for more.  Oh well, more for us invested/buying MEME given the dev's solid track record so far.  No reason when PoW is done and PoS is the big boy in town this coin will see the mewn. Dev's are on top of shit.  Cool

MARYJANECOIN
will anything be done for 20/4 ?

Will anything be done at all/ever??  Huh Cry

Aaaaaaand of course, he's also into waves and probably all in on Rise.

The best of Trueanon on bitcointalk
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:57:52 PM

LMAO wow you guys try WAY to hard, not to mention you divert non stop and attack wrong thing.  Roll Eyes - because any of that matters? Have nice life.
Pages: « 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 [755] 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: