Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:03:23 PM

LMAO wow you guys try WAY to hard, not to mention you divert non stop and attack wrong thing.  Roll Eyes - because any of that matters? Have nice life.

you too,  hope you made a lot of money from your waves banner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:04:15 PM

Less than 2 weeks left! My body is ready!  Cheesy

Vidale

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:12:39 PM

No hidden agenda here.

I probably have more bitcoin than you. I probably have more Lisk than you. And I also have some Ether. albeit much less than I used to own.

I didn't invest in Lisk because I think it's amazing. I know enough about it to see it's rather shit. From its logo down to its team.   The sole reason I invested is because Ethereum was at its peak, leaving many people frustrated of having missed out on it. I knew they'd jump on the first new project they could, especially if it would tout being ''better than ethereum". That's exactly what they did.

Lo and behold, it's drawn in a crowd of complete idiots. The reason I post here and only here is because I use reddit for the other investments I have.

Instead of a technical breakdown of why Lisk > Ethereum, I get "KILLER DAPP DAPP HERE WE GO CHOO CHOO TRAIN", or "BECAUSE JAVASCRIPT".

Instead of actual realistic price predictions, I get replies by self-professed crypto 'moguls' a la MrMoney2 and peer2peer360 who won't sell ''below $130" .

This topic is toxic, the people are idiots. Lisk really is nothing special, existing purely by virtue of investors wanting it to be Ethereum's litecoin.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:20:19 PM

No hidden agenda here.

I probably have more bitcoin than you. I probably have more Lisk than you. And I also have some Ether. albeit much less than I used to own.

I didn't invest in Lisk because I think it's amazing. I know enough about it to see it's rather shit. From its logo down to its team.   The sole reason I invested is because Ethereum was at its peak, leaving many people frustrated of having missed out on it. I knew they'd jump on the first new project they could, especially if it would tout being ''better than ethereum". That's exactly what they did.

Lo and behold, it's drawn in a crowd of complete idiots. The reason I post here and only here is because I use reddit for the other investments I have.

Instead of a technical breakdown of why Lisk > Ethereum, I get "KILLER DAPP DAPP HERE WE GO CHOO CHOO TRAIN", or "BECAUSE JAVASCRIPT".

Instead of actual realistic price predictions, I get replies by self-professed crypto 'moguls' a la MrMoney2 and peer2peer360 who won't sell ''below $130" .

This topic is toxic, the people are idiots. Lisk really is nothing special, existing purely by virtue of investors wanting it to be Ethereum's litecoin.

1 crypti = not even 1 cent.

Why 1 LISK 1 dollar bottom?

Pls explain, no troll.

Also peer2peer360, stop typing your posts like you're writing a poem.

0 activity lol, classic

Who cares?

I've got 5+ BTC invested for the off-chance that it pumps past ICO value, just so I get to dump it. I can see that happening. What I don't see happening is this project having long-term significance.

There are people calling Ether a scam. Now there's something objectively silly. Vitalik passed every single round of questioning with flying colours. His posts on reddit are so technical that I don't understand a single line, yet I love it. It makes me trust him. It's legit.

But for LISK? How could you possibly carry long-term expectations when it's a 100% copy of another project that isn't even worth 1 cent a piece? Not to mention the logo reminiscent of an 8-bit Atari game and the goofy team pictures.

I have much more BTC, Lisk, and ETH than you I promise.

You trust Vitalik cause he can talk bullshit over your head?  How do you know he passed every round of questioning if you can't even understand him?

p75formula

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:23:48 PM

If you're not worried about LISK then don't be worried about LISK. Your presence here says otherwise.

I'm not worried about WAVES. I've posted on the WAVES forum exactly 0 times as a result.
ed101

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:24:36 PM

Did they post a community update this week yet? We could use some more official info from the actual team.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:27:52 PM

GUYS TO CLARIFY, LISK AI IS NOT ONLINE, IT IS ONLY A CONCEPT. MY TEAM IS WORKING ON IT BUT THE LISKA ACCOUNT IS JUST A CONCEPT

ai seems quite a lofty goal. is this something that would be built from scratch or is there an ai engine that could be integrated into your app?

We'll be doing talks with Mike and see where we could start. We need a proper plan before getting there.
We're currently conceptualizing what it should be able to do, and what it shouldn't do.

Wouldn't want to make skynet eh

Thanks, Emerge, for including me in this. I really look forward to working with you and your team. Your initiative in taking a lead in dapp creation is fantastic.

The P2P Automated Transport and Storage Dapp I've posted at https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29 will actually evolve into much more than just a decentralized dispatch system for delivery drones. It will become a decentralized AI. What one vehicle sees, they all see. What one learns, they all learn, to become ever more capable of navigating around obstacles, avoiding collisions, and keeping a distance from hijackers looking to steal cargo or sabotage the vehicles. Tesla has already started doing this with its self driving cars, http://fortune.com/2015/12/21/elon-musk-interview/ .

Obviously, a malevolent AI in this role could do a lot of damage, and it could be used by a proprietary owner to exert a huge amount of control over its users and the economy in general. I have written an article which was posted on the Chain of Things blog describing some of where this is headed, http://www.chainofthings.com/publications/2016/2/23/interview-with-mike-doty-founder-of-bitseed . A great movie to see this scenario in action is I Robot, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL6RRIOZyCM (Alex Proyas is my favorite director). Goodyear is already looking at doing the spherical tires, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFYwDDVgac&feature=youtu.be .

Now, with Lisk, we have the opportunity to build this AI system as an open source, transparent network which is owned and controlled by the users.

I love you guys!  Kiss

Someone mentioned this Twitter AI Bot on Github earlier. Perhaps you can use it to build the AI Dapp on Lisk:

https://github.com/muffinista/chatterbot

I'll be anxiously awaiting your updates on this AI Dapp!

.,-:-,,.
                .AMMMHMMHHMII,
              .AMMHHMMMHHMMHHA.
            .AMHHMMMMHIMMMMMMHL
           .AHHIHHMMHIMMMMMMMHMH:
          ,LHHIIHHHHIHMHMMMMMHMHIA
         ;IHHIHHMMH:IHMHMMMMMMHMHIA
        .:IHHII:':'..:.:IHMHMMHHHHIHHLIHH.
       ,I:AVI::.'. .'.'.::IAHMHMHHIALVAIHA
      ,A:AVI::.'. .   . '.:IAVMMHAVLVAIVHHA
     .II:AHI:.'. .      . ':IAVHMHMAHVHIHHH;
    ,A:H:HI::.  .      . .'.:IAIHHAMAIAHIHHLA
   .AIH:AHI:'.            .'.:IIAHHMMAHHIHHIH,
  .AHI:AHI:.:..            .'.VIIHMHMMAIHIHIIA
  ;HHI:AHI:',,'   .           VL:IIHIHMMHHHIHIM;
  ;AII:HIPPT:TPHA. .  .AHVV .VIHHMHMAHIHI:HM
 ;IAIV:HI::.,,,,:'.        ::.:VIHHHMMHHHHIIHB
 AIHI:HII:I:LISKA;:.  ..AI DAPP::IHMHHMV
.LHH::HIHI-PLEASE/::.  ..BUILD-ME':IIHHH'
;IHHIHIHHI:. ' '..:.  ..  .'. ' .':HIHMHHMMHIHHI
IHMHIHIHHI:.   . .:'  . .. .     .:IHHMMMMMHIV
IHHMIHIHHI:.   ..:'.  .. ':. .  ..:HIHMMMMMHV'
HHMHIHIHHI::. ..::L..:-;. ':.. . .:IHMMHMMHIP
HHMHIIHIHHI:.:. .. :''.   .':.. ..:IHMMMHMHV
HIHMMHHHIHI::. ..,.,, ,,,,,.,:.. .:IHMMHMMM'
IIHHIMHMHIHI::. 'LP:'''''''P/. . .:IHMMMHMV
:IIHHMMHMHHII:.. V:-,,,,-''. .  ..:IMHMMMM'
 'IHHMMHHMHHHA:.''::;;;::/' . . .::IMHMMMM
 ;IHMMMHHHMHMHA:...'''''     . ..::':VHHMH:
 :IHHMMHMHHMMMHA:.. .      . ..::'.'.':VHV
 ;IHIHMHHIHMMHMMMA.. . . ...:::'.'.  .. T,
 :IIHMMHIHIHMMMMMMAAL::.::.::':. .   .    ,:.

Liska says "My body is Ready"

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:31:16 PM

GUYS TO CLARIFY, LISK AI IS NOT ONLINE, IT IS ONLY A CONCEPT. MY TEAM IS WORKING ON IT BUT THE LISKA ACCOUNT IS JUST A CONCEPT

ai seems quite a lofty goal. is this something that would be built from scratch or is there an ai engine that could be integrated into your app?

We'll be doing talks with Mike and see where we could start. We need a proper plan before getting there.
We're currently conceptualizing what it should be able to do, and what it shouldn't do.

Wouldn't want to make skynet eh

Thanks, Emerge, for including me in this. I really look forward to working with you and your team. Your initiative in taking a lead in dapp creation is fantastic.

The P2P Automated Transport and Storage Dapp I've posted at https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29 will actually evolve into much more than just a decentralized dispatch system for delivery drones. It will become a decentralized AI. What one vehicle sees, they all see. What one learns, they all learn, to become ever more capable of navigating around obstacles, avoiding collisions, and keeping a distance from hijackers looking to steal cargo or sabotage the vehicles. Tesla has already started doing this with its self driving cars, http://fortune.com/2015/12/21/elon-musk-interview/ .

Obviously, a malevolent AI in this role could do a lot of damage, and it could be used by a proprietary owner to exert a huge amount of control over its users and the economy in general. I have written an article which was posted on the Chain of Things blog describing some of where this is headed, http://www.chainofthings.com/publications/2016/2/23/interview-with-mike-doty-founder-of-bitseed . A great movie to see this scenario in action is I Robot, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL6RRIOZyCM (Alex Proyas is my favorite director). Goodyear is already looking at doing the spherical tires, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFYwDDVgac&feature=youtu.be .

Now, with Lisk, we have the opportunity to build this AI system as an open source, transparent network which is owned and controlled by the users.

I love you guys!  Kiss

Someone mentioned this Twitter AI Bot on Github earlier. Perhaps you can use it to build the AI Dapp on Lisk:

https://github.com/muffinista/chatterbot

I'll be anxiously awaiting your updates on this AI Dapp!

.,-:-,,.
                .AMMMHMMHHMII,
              .AMMHHMMMHHMMHHA.
            .AMHHMMMMHIMMMMMMHL
           .AHHIHHMMHIMMMMMMMHMH:
          ,LHHIIHHHHIHMHMMMMMHMHIA
         ;IHHIHHMMH:IHMHMMMMMMHMHIA
        .:IHHII:':'..:.:IHMHMMHHHHIHHLIHH.
       ,I:AVI::.'. .'.'.::IAHMHMHHIALVAIHA
      ,A:AVI::.'. .   . '.:IAVMMHAVLVAIVHHA
     .II:AHI:.'. .      . ':IAVHMHMAHVHIHHH;
    ,A:H:HI::.  .      . .'.:IAIHHAMAIAHIHHLA
   .AIH:AHI:'.            .'.:IIAHHMMAHHIHHIH,
  .AHI:AHI:.:..            .'.VIIHMHMMAIHIHIIA
  ;HHI:AHI:',,'   .           VL:IIHIHMMHHHIHIM;
  ;AII:HIPPT:TPHA. .  .AHVV .VIHHMHMAHIHI:HM
 ;IAIV:HI::.,,,,:'.        ::.:VIHHHMMHHHHIIHB
 AIHI:HII:I:LISKA;:.  ..AI DAPP::IHMHHMV
.LHH::HIHI-PLEASE/::.  ..BUILD-ME':IIHHH'
;IHHIHIHHI:. ' '..:.  ..  .'. ' .':HIHMHHMMHIHHI
IHMHIHIHHI:.   . .:'  . .. .     .:IHHMMMMMHIV
IHHMIHIHHI:.   ..:'.  .. ':. .  ..:HIHMMMMMHV'
HHMHIHIHHI::. ..::L..:-;. ':.. . .:IHMMHMMHIP
HHMHIIHIHHI:.:. .. :''.   .':.. ..:IHMMMHMHV
HIHMMHHHIHI::. ..,.,, ,,,,,.,:.. .:IHMMHMMM'
IIHHIMHMHIHI::. 'LP:'''''''P/. . .:IHMMMHMV
:IIHHMMHMHHII:.. V:-,,,,-''. .  ..:IMHMMMM'
 'IHHMMHHMHHHA:.''::;;;::/' . . .::IMHMMMM
 ;IHMMMHHHMHMHA:...'''''     . ..::':VHHMH:
 :IHHMMHMHHMMMHA:.. .      . ..::'.'.':VHV
 ;IHIHMHHIHMMHMMMA.. . . ...:::'.'.  .. T,
 :IIHMMHIHIHMMMMMMAAL::.::.::':. .   .    ,:.

Liska says "My body is Ready"

This is  a talented group here...LOLOLOL
Vidale

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:33:08 PM

No hidden agenda here.

Pls explain, no troll.

0 activity lol, classic

Who cares?

I've got 5+ BTC invested for the off-chance that it pumps past ICO value, just so I get to dump it. I can see that happening. What I don't see happening is this project having long-term significance.

There are people calling Ether a scam. Now there's something objectively silly. Vitalik passed every single round of questioning with flying colours. His posts on reddit are so technical that I don't understand a single line, yet I love it. It makes me trust him. It's legit.

But for LISK? How could you possibly carry long-term expectations when it's a 100% copy of another project that isn't even worth 1 cent a piece? Not to mention the logo reminiscent of an 8-bit Atari game and the goofy team pictures.

You trust Vitalik cause he can talk bullshit over your head?  How do you know he passed every round of questioning if you can't even understand him?

Peer review, banana guy. I trust Einstein even though I don't understand his equations. If Sean Carroll discusses the Borde-Vilenkin-Guth Theorem in a debate, I won't understand it but I know he's not talking shit because he's a well-known, respected scientist. That's what peer review is for. Vitalik's a respected guy in crypto for a reason. If he was talking bullshit, he'd be caught out by now.

Instead for lisk, we have one developer with dubious credentials and who doesn't seem keen on discussing all the major breakthroughs of Lisk amongst the actual crypto folk. Because if I'm to believe this topic, holy shit Lisk is groundbreaking stuff.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:33:27 PM

No hidden agenda here.

Thanks for all your Trustworthy advice.... I Don't always talk negative about my investments, but when I do, I make sure it's a Lisk..
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:36:19 PM

I have suspicion that some people here will fret a big banana...naked one! Smiley
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:37:17 PM

No hidden agenda here.

etherieum is just a vaporware and unbrandable, it sound stupid by the way. buttnrin guy can't speak clear english so they(investors) agree with him and buy his crap, just to shut his fuck up. lisk is generic word and brandable. you can't fix stupid.
you have nothing to talk about here as etherieum is just a vaporware.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
cannabanana

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:38:30 PM

No hidden agenda here.

Pls explain, no troll.

0 activity lol, classic

Who cares?

You trust Vitalik cause he can talk bullshit over your head?  How do you know he passed every round of questioning if you can't even understand him?

Peer review, banana guy. I trust Einstein even though I don't understand his equations. If Sean Carroll discusses the Borde-Vilenkin-Guth Theorem in a debate, I won't understand it but I know he's not talking shit because he's a well-known, respected scientist. That's what peer review is for. Vitalik's a respected guy in crypto for a reason. If he was talking bullshit, he'd be caught out by now.

Instead for lisk, we have one developer with dubious credentials and who doesn't seem keen on discussing all the major breakthroughs of Lisk amongst the actual crypto folk. Because if I'm to believe this topic, holy shit Lisk is groundbreaking stuff.

yeah, I like einstein also but that doesn't mean he was 100% right on all things.  There have been many things he was WRONG on, we just choose to remember only the correct ones.

http://www.techinsider.io/physics-einstein-got-wrong-2015-11

and really who gives a shit, You don't have to be the smartest person on the planet to succeed. it's not like Einstein was the smartest guy on the planet.  His IQ was 160,  Christopher Langen has an IQ of 195.
Vidale

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:46:15 PM

No hidden agenda here.

Pls explain, no troll.

0 activity lol, classic

Who cares?

yeah, I like einstein also but that doesn't mean he was 100% right on all things.  There have been many things he was WRONG on, we just choose to remember only the correct ones.

Einstein's ''mistakes'' being that he didn't think we would have the technology to PROVE his predictions, i.e gravitational lensing or gravitational waves. Yeah those are real fuck-ups right there. What a dumbass.

Also to StealthCoin2, you're an idiot. I get it. Lisk train don't stop. Choo choo. Ether is vaporware and Lisk is unicorn. All alien civilisations in space that are 2 million years ahead use a system like Lisk. Lucky us that we can witness this. Choo choo.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:47:41 PM

No hidden agenda here.

Pls explain, no troll.

0 activity lol, classic

Who cares?

You trust Vitalik cause he can talk bullshit over your head?  How do you know he passed every round of questioning if you can't even understand him?

yeah, I like einstein also but that doesn't mean he was 100% right on all things.  There have been many things he was WRONG on, we just choose to remember only the correct ones.

Einstein's ''mistakes'' being that he didn't think we would have the technology to PROVE his predictions, i.e gravitational lensing or gravitational waves. Yeah those are real fuck-ups right there. What a dumbass.

Also to StealthCoin2, you're an idiot. I get it. Lisk train don't stop. Choo choo. Ether is vaporware and Lisk is unicorn. All alien civilisations in space that are 2 million years ahead use a system like Lisk. Lucky us that we can witness this. Choo choo.

I hope your hairs not totally saturated in shit when you're able to pull your head from out your ass one day child.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:49:28 PM

No hidden agenda here.

Pls explain, no troll.

0 activity lol, classic

Who cares?

yeah, I like einstein also but that doesn't mean he was 100% right on all things.  There have been many things he was WRONG on, we just choose to remember only the correct ones.

proof that you just pull shit out of your ass. 

see, now you get it. stay positive and stay this way.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:52:44 PM

EPIC bullshit here folks

those that were mooning lisk now want a extension to september obviously they know why and what will happen and look at these hypers talking bullshit about the price of the coin

bet they will be the first to dump

biggest bullshitter is cannabanna i wouldn't be surprised if his asshole is his mouth

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:55:14 PM

etherum etherium ethereuim ethereum  Roll Eyes

LISK

cannabanana

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:55:43 PM

EPIC bullshit here folks

those that were mooning lisk now want a extension to september obviously they know why and what will happen and look at these hypers talking bullshit about the price of the coin

bet they will be the first to dump

biggest bullshitter is cannabanna i wouldn't be surprised if his asshole is his mouth

WOWOWOWOWOW

amazing how michaelwang33 just happens to show up when the other idiot Vidale gets slayed!?!

Coincidence? FUCK NO!

We know for 1000% fact that MW is an account switcher.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:56:50 PM

looking at crypti when it raised funds and the hype it get it passed $2m then it slowly died here. all they really have done is cut out bugs and made it a bit better. their claim to fame is basically they use javascript thats it. looking forward to see how all this works but before all that im gonna enjoy the dumps if you think $2 at launch go buy on yobit now or the other IOU'S but ofcourse you wont as your just bullshitting and now its evident people pissing themselves hoping for a delay to avoid dumps

you can't stop the dumps 4months+ look back at lisk and then decide

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: