Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:46:06 PM

looking at crypti when it raised funds and the hype it get it passed $2m then it slowly died here. all they really have done is cut out bugs and made it a bit better. their claim to fame is basically they use javascript thats it. looking forward to see how all this works but before all that im gonna enjoy the dumps if you think $2 at launch go buy on yobit now or the other IOU'S but ofcourse you wont as your just bullshitting and now its evident people pissing themselves hoping for a delay to avoid dumps

you can't stop the dumps 4months+ look back at lisk and then decide

like i said you ugly moron have lose the war long ago.
sidechain should be the main story here. etherium is lose long ago just like your ass for trying to packed and bloat everything into their main chain. do you know why no dapp or dao is working at this point after almost 3 years of coding? they're focusing of my hype and creating more term instead of focusing on a 10th grade coding skill wallet and blockchain.

you dumbass, donkey ass looking human are you even following your own hypers want a delay they see whats coming and when you shit out prices like that everyone just laughs at you. exactly sidechain is main story here but crypti couldn't make it past $2m plus its a whale market here if tech truly decided the market top 10 coins would be higher than bitcoin right now.

eth and lisk are both better than bitcoin hell even bit shares is yet not high enough. lisk is gonna dump hard as people jump from one ico  to another.

its how they spend there money thats gonna be worth to watch.

and you say DAPPS, DAPPS, DAPPS,

just look at the best idea come on and you say $2 if it was a idea sumbitted fair enough but best idea is that the best lisk can do amazing.

oh yea eth just went to shit because of that best idea hahahaha

i have no idea of what you just say(type) there.

mw never makes any sense at all.  just random words strung together.

yet others now want a extension

like i said you have too much bullshit in your eyes to see the real posts wipe it

yes, others want extension, included myself and this have nothing to do with LISK tech or devs
just hope we will getting 1 week extension, at least. finger crossed!

why do you want extension?

why you don't want extension?

you changed your mind so i am asking why, just give me a honest response il give a serious reply no messing around

i change nothing about LISK. also i already gave my reason why i want the delay of LISK mainnet releasing many many many times. you dumb moron need to use your brain.

just what i thought no reply because what you gonna say is bullshit,

i smell fear and i smell the dumps coming

Better check your pants.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 04:47:06 PM

I am actually trying to find out some shit about this coin before it launches but it seems you guys are just spam fighting.

1. Do you need to be a delegate to stake?
2. Can Delegates reverse transactions?
3. is 101 the cap for delegates?
4. Can delegates be removed?
5. Will trezor and other hardware wallets that work of seed phrases be able to support lisk?

i can answer what i know to help ;p

1. yes. siNce it uses the DPoS system, delegates are one's recieving the "stakes" only.
2. no, delegates cannot reverse tx's, as they are each a separate person (or group) and only have the power of their votes vs everyone else
3. 101 is the cap yes. for now. this has been briefly touched on as could be raised in future as needed
4. yes. they are voted in and can be voted OUT the same (doing stuff community doesnt like , etc.)
5. idk ;p

hope that helps, lisk chat and forums are best places for info Grin
I think I am going to focus on ethereum for now, the delegate system is a turn off, I have seen the bitcoin community and those trusted in it. I don't know how well I would trust a community is a frenzy on voting and being able to vote out anyone that goes against the grain.

that's cool man.  Each person has to fill their own Crypto-portfolio with solid projects they align themselves with.
To Each Their Own.
See you around Wink

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:49:50 PM

I am actually trying to find out some shit about this coin before it launches but it seems you guys are just spam fighting.

1. Do you need to be a delegate to stake?
2. Can Delegates reverse transactions?
3. is 101 the cap for delegates?
4. Can delegates be removed?
5. Will trezor and other hardware wallets that work of seed phrases be able to support lisk?

i can answer what i know to help ;p

1. yes. siNce it uses the DPoS system, delegates are one's recieving the "stakes" only.
2. no, delegates cannot reverse tx's, as they are each a separate person (or group) and only have the power of their votes vs everyone else
3. 101 is the cap yes. for now. this has been briefly touched on as could be raised in future as needed
4. yes. they are voted in and can be voted OUT the same (doing stuff community doesnt like , etc.)
5. idk ;p

hope that helps, lisk chat and forums are best places for info Grin
I think I am going to focus on ethereum for now, the delegate system is a turn off, I have seen the bitcoin community and those trusted in it. I don't know how well I would trust a community is a frenzy on voting and being able to vote out anyone that goes against the grain.

that's cool man.  Each person has to fill their own Crypto-portfolio with solid projects they align themselves with.
To Each Their Own.
See you around Wink

noooo this is our lisk troll thread your supposed to say    fuk you! gtfo then , call them a shill or fudster or some shit!
Bigcabrito

Merit: 500

Communications Lead

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:50:15 PM

There will be no delay due to other ICO's ending close to Lisk's launch date. We will not play the markets, and never will.

Lisk, as with every other crypto-currency in existence, is another step towards the right direction. Most of the people involved in the decentralized movement have yet to see the importance of testing different kinds of algorithms. Lisk is the FIRST platform that will provide a viable solution to scalability with it's current sidechains platform. We are hopeful that our path of decentralized applications running on sidechains will bring further innovations within the crypto ecosystem. Success is a marathon; as seen with Bitcoin, it takes time. There is no certainty of success with any of the current crypto experiments, but we have the resources, the motivation and most importantly, the grit to make it succeed.

Look at the bigger picture, decentralized networks is a big change from the centralized world we currently live in. This is what the decentralized movement is striving for; the people should have a choice.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:53:56 PM

There will be no delay due to other ICO's ending close to Lisk's launch date. We will not play the markets, and never will.

Lisk, as with every other crypto-currency in existence, is another step towards the right direction. Most of the people involved in the decentralized movement have yet to see the importance of testing different kinds of algorithms. Lisk is the FIRST platform that will provide a viable solution to scalability with it's current sidechains platform. We are hopeful that our path of decentralized applications running on sidechains will bring further innovations within the crypto ecosystem. Success is a marathon; as seen with Bitcoin, it takes time. There is no certainty of success with any of the current crypto experiments, but we have the resources, the motivation and most importantly, the grit to make it succeed.

Look at the bigger picture, decentralized networks is a big change from the centralized world we currently live in. This is what the decentralized movement is striving for; the people should have a choice.
Very good to hear! No delays! Too many ICO's ending close to LISK launch date I agree.  Cheesy

LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:07:53 PM

Very good to hear! No delays! Too many ICO's ending close to LISK launch date I agree.  Cheesy

Just demonstrates that the devs trust in the project and know what they're doing Wink

No panic at launch. With Lisk well valued, holders will need just a small portion of their stakes to take the risk in other projects.

ibrahim11

Activity: 777

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:09:20 PM

I missed the ICO Sad is it a good idea to buy lisk at launch or will it be too high then?

Maybe it's better to buy over the course of a few weeks. Every day a small chunk.
Yeah but on the launch day I don't know if price will be extremely high or extremely low or just average?? How much was the ico price for 1 lisk? Is 1.5btc investment into LISK a good idea when it launches?
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:15:16 PM

thats what i like to hear launch on 24th, its good thing they are not interested in price. their motivation should be the same if the value increase 10x or decreases massively too.

lisk just wont have that run until people have not jumped from one ico to another thats why the true rise will be after 4 months until then chill. unless another coin with better tech doesnt come lisk will be interesting but they need better dapps not joke ones

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AleScamHole

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:16:00 PM

I missed the ICO Sad is it a good idea to buy lisk at launch or will it be too high then?

Maybe it's better to buy over the course of a few weeks. Every day a small chunk.
Yeah but on the launch day I don't know if price will be extremely high or extremely low or just average?? How much was the ico price for 1 lisk? Is 1.5btc investment into LISK a good idea when it launches?

dude who knows really ;\
my GUESS is we will have "profit dumpers" people happy with easy profit, maybe a few whales even, that sell around 0.0005-0.001-
big projects have "accumulation" stages after the initial dumps. that could be weeks, months, (years?)
when YOU get in and for what price you buy in at (and later sell at) is SOLELY dependent on
your own view on the length of maturity on investment with lisk
your own personal "sell price" (based on many personal factors.
what you plan on doing with your lisk after you buy it and b4 u sell it

so what price to buy in at? is 1.5btc enough?  
well that's up to you friend Grin
O and the ICO price finished about 18.5k shatoshi per lisk if i remember right Wink

good luck! Wink
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:16:47 PM

Very good to hear! No delays! Too many ICO's ending close to LISK launch date I agree.  Cheesy

Just demonstrates that the devs trust in the project and know what they're doing Wink

No panic at launch. With Lisk well valued, holders will need just a small portion of their stakes to take the risk in other projects.

dev showed their trust by developing it for so long but we are here to make money alot of investors dont care about decentralization they care about their next gift to buy their mistress

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AleScamHole

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:23:32 PM

dev showed their trust by developing it for so long but we are here to make money alot of investors dont care about decentralization they care about their next gift to buy their mistress

mutha fucker please.  no wonder you get ignored

1 ---    im pretty sure you admitted earlier you not an investor, you missed the ico, so don't say "investors want" "investors dont care about"
2   -- -- if your dumass actually hung out in the chat and forums you would see that ACTUAL INVESTORS,me included, come find me if u dare Grin  DO care about decentralization, in fact it's a hot topic with Lisk users, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT. ?

JESUS MAN. have you nothing better to do? sit around talk out your ass all day.....
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:41:48 PM

1 ---    im pretty sure you admitted earlier you not an investor, you missed the ico, so don't say "investors want" "investors dont care about"
2   -- -- if your dumass actually hung out in the chat and forums you would see that ACTUAL INVESTORS,me included, come find me if u dare Grin  DO care about decentralization, in fact it's a hot topic with Lisk users, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT. ?

JESUS MAN. have you nothing better to do? sit around talk out your ass all day.....

you dirty little smelly girl

whether im a investor or not it dont matter what i am saying makes sense you bitch.
you prick i didnt say everyone i said alot otherwise there wouldnt be more talk of bullshit prices than tech you dipshit and the decentralization lisk has is nothing new others have got it too, its the sidechains people like about it. lisk isnt the first decentralized coin you rag doll

lisk is another coin just to make money

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:09:38 PM

whether im a investor or not it dont matter what i am saying makes sense you bitch.
you prick i didnt say everyone i said alot otherwise there wouldnt be more talk of bullshit prices than tech you dipshit and the decentralization lisk has is nothing new others have got it too, its the sidechains people like about it. lisk isnt the first decentralized coin you rag doll

Money, money... Yeah, but even with all these ICOs around, after the Lisk launch it has potential to remain a smart option to make $$, with a reasonable risk.

michaelwang33

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:10:18 PM

Money, money... Yeah, but even with all these ICOs around, after the Lisk launch it has potential to remain a smart option to make $$, with a reasonable risk.

yes after 4months we will see. until then dumps everywhere

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LiskYork

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:20:22 PM

Guys enjoy your day today and.think in great dapp ideas, great future ahead!!!!!!
TorinT

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:34:04 PM

I really enjoy this thread. All this noise, all this accusation.  Grin
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:29:22 PM

I'm just gonna repost this. Seems relevant atm.

You guys are nuts. And from what I've read so far, I mean all of you.

On the one side all those "Lisk is gonna fail" fudsters. You said it several times now, we heard you. We got it, you don't like this project, Max is basically still wearing diapers or something along those lines, javascript sucks anyway and I'm sure, someone's mom is fat.
I wonder what it is that makes you go to this thread and click on the "reply" button. Do you really have nothing better to do? How about developing some smart contracts for Ethereum, that you seem to love so much? Or developing your own crypto 2.0 currency, that makes everything right Lisk did wrong? Or a nice walk in the sun? Summer is coming, go eat some icecream. You can tell the icecream guy afterwards that you had way better icecream at that other place, or whatever you do when you interact with real people.

On the other side you "Lisk = 10$!!!1!!" guys. Do you really think you can make this a reality, just by saying it often enough? Guess what: Dapps don't develop themselves and it will take time. So, how about instead of going here and enter this intense virtual screaming match, you come up with some ideas how Lisk can actually be used* for something else than waiting for the cryptocurrency-fairy, that turns the BTC you stored under your pillow in even more BTC? You want Lisk to become the best thing since sliced bread and become filthy rich? Guess what, you gotta do, what everyone else does: You gotta work for it.

*drops mic*

*don't know where to start? How about here: https://forum.lisk.io/viewforum.php?f=8
The Dapp-forum is public for a reason. Input is greatly appreciated.
xcurry

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:32:04 PM

Im glad to see this announcement, i can't wait for launch after past delays. I hope "everyone want the delay until at least 1st of june" is not too dissapointed, think positive Grin
Xpedite

Activity: 258

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:34:14 PM

LISK could be closing the project to re-launch a third one and you idiots would still crowdfund it.

And it's not just LISK, people are doing similar shit with ''The DAO'' for Ethereum at the moment. Jumping in, hoping for the moon, not understanding what the fuck it is about.

''Launch in September, we'll have killer apps by then''.

No you fucking won't. Show me one ''killer'' app that's under development.

"Javascript dapp will be huge"

Please tell me how. You tell the average joe right now how a decentralised app is going to rock his world. A new paradigm. Bla bla. Give me a few GOOD reasons why dapps are so revolutionary that Lisk is the next unicorm. They're not. No one needs dapps. No one gives a shit. Smart contracts is more where it's at.

Untill I read your last two sentences, I was like : That much wisdom from a newbie account  Shocked
I totally agree with you that people do no research whatsoever when investing. It's just a crapshoot hoping to get in on that get rich quick project that may never come.
On the other hand , what is it that makes you believe that smart contracts is the game changer?
There's nothing smart about smart contracts, it's just about verifying a certain set of rules. The issue is that in order to verify something you most certainly need an external source of information which will likely cause centralisation anyway. 

This ICO and DAO hype is vaporware and shitcoin 2.0 all over again. Anyone with some knowledge of  blockchain can draft a new revolutionary platform while in the end it'll be just as different from the existing platforms as those 500+ shitcoins are different from bitcoin.

My advise to anyone: Before investing in anything, compare these offerings to what happens in the business world. Companies that get +1 M$ in their series A round have a way better risk/reward ratio than anything you'll find in crypto. 

Those that are around long enough have seen this all before, some dev promising the

To me personally all this vaporware is the main reason why blockchain is not getting it's break through as expected through public chains but will need the legacy companies to adopt the blockchain first and hope enough tricles down to enforce some success for the public chains. Reality will probably be more nuanced but you get my point.

LegendaryMiner

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:11:49 PM

We should change the title of this thread to Lisk Trollbox

Better to keep that way, at least nobody pollutes the Lisk Chat. Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 [759] 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: