Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 [1720] 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073043 times)
breeze71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:52:28 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 01:07:44 PM by breeze71

I believe this can be a very good year for LISK since the ICO funds can be used.
The team accomplished a lot without spending the +$10.000.

We could see some fast development in the nearby future.

Happy new year

$10,000,000 USD

1) Fund $10,000,000  can not guarantee growth of the price.
2) This fund will not motivate people to buy lisk.
3) Lisk developers voted for delegates. These delegates are selling their new forged Lisk now because they don't believe in the project or growth of the price.
4) You can not give a guarantee because you have no money. You're not going to spend millions of dollars on the purchase of Lisk.
5) Dev BYTEBALL tonych proved that millions of dollars will not need to write code. He did everything without money.
6) I don't believe BitBanksy because he has got a delegate place due to Lisk developers. Now he gets a free new forged Lisk. It is not a large investor or javascript developer. Ordinary shill and sycophant. Stop lying and assure people.

drent301

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:08:00 PM

I believe this can be a very good year for LISK since the ICO funds can be used.

Happy new year

$10,000,000 USD

1) Fund $10,000,000  can not guarantee growth of the price.
3) Lisk developers voted for delegates. These delegates are selling their new forged Lisk now because they don't believe in the project or growth of the price.
4) You can not give a guarantee because you have no money. You're not going to spend millions of dollars on the purchase of Lisk.
5) Dev BYTEBALL tonych proved that millions of dollars will not need to write code. He did everything without money.
6) I don't believe BitBanksy because he has got a delegate place due to Lisk developers. It is not a large investor or javascript developer. Ordinary shill and sycophant. Stop lying and assure people.

Well my friend, if you surley believe that yourself, than you are Free to sell your LISK now for these bitcoin deflated prices and cry further up the year.
Saves you a lot of your " valuable" time to fud on this thread.

Best to you
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:18:07 PM

Hi, All
Max linked ICO participates' bitcoin address to get free byteballs, these byteballs should belong to all of ICO participates.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1728002.0

Lisk HQ are free to use the ICO funds in the best possible way. Nothing wrong if a company decide to fructify their investments.

^so they are a "company" now?  Cheesy  lol

How many bitcoins did lisk point to byteball distribution? Interesting news
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:21:44 PM

Hi, All
Max linked ICO participates' bitcoin address to get free byteballs, these byteballs should belong to all of ICO participates.

Lisk HQ are free to use the ICO funds in the best possible way. Nothing wrong if a company decide to fructify their investments.

All ICO fund. Own 17% of byteball distribution at yesterday. https://blockchain.info/address/3HsSR84zReeBt5fTMESWJ2y18pMo5gz2Sq

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:29:35 PM

Hi, All

All ICO fund. Own 17% of byteball distribution at yesterday. https://blockchain.info/address/3HsSR84zReeBt5fTMESWJ2y18pMo5gz2Sq

Shocked  So lisk is the biggest whale in this project, I think it is unfair to small investors, so let this coin worthless. Max doesn't deserve so much money
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:42:02 PM

Hi, All

Shocked  So lisk is the biggest whale in this project, I think it is unfair to small investors, so let this coin worthless. Max doesn't deserve so much money

Your point has no sense.

ICO are borrowed money need to work out new stuff, so adding to their ICO money it is fine, as long as it is spent in an open way. If it goes to their own private wallet, then it is steal.
I just linked our ICO wallet with ByteBall. I hope everything works fine, as it was quite a hassle.

For now the BBs will just go into the foundation's assets. We will communicate next year what we are going to do with them.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Max

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:44:18 PM

Hi, All

All do so, waves, Lisk and Iconomi. Instead of developing they own projects or speculate on market, they climb in distribution Undecided
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:00:40 PM

Hi, All

^so they are a "company" now?  Cheesy  lol

Even better! A foundation in Switzerland... But I guess these things are beyond your comprehension Wink

^ya offshore tax havens are wayyy outside of my understanding! lmao!!!  Cheesy

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

I am sure that Max make a right decision when he link Lisk ICO address
with ByteBall.

This is another source of income for development of Lisk ecosystem  Cheesy Wink
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:16:42 PM

Happy new year

$10,000,000 USD

6) I don't believe BitBanksy because he has got a delegate place due to Lisk developers. Now he gets a free new forged Lisk. It is not a large investor or javascript developer. Ordinary shill and sycophant. Stop lying and assure people.

Since forging started, about 65k forged LSK has been transferred to exchanges and presumably sold.

Amount of forged LSK that has been dumped is insignificant and more than 90% of delegates have been holding strong.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:30:40 PM

Quote from: breeze71

1) No it cannot "guarantee growth of the price" but $10M is more than enough to finance & deliver the 5 phases highlighted in the roadmap: https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-development-roadmap-5afc4cd0612e#.cy2df96s2

2) True. But Lisk supporters are here for the long haul... not for the short trading euphoria.

3) up to 70% of all forged LSK are re-invested in various project such as the community fund, charitable organisations, dev etc... Check out the transparency report of each participating delegates Wink

4) Could you please reformulate your statement? I don't get it...

5) Good for him. But remember Lisk & Byteball are diametrically opposed and will both fill different markets.

6) You're right, I'm not a bag holder (I never pretended to be one) & I don't code....  But all of this "is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting!" (Agatha Christie)
BitBanksy

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:44:32 PM

Quote from: cyrixcer

Max is one member who chair the foundation but the funds (or the fruits of any investment the foundation will make) doesn't belong to him. The foundation has the right to bet into other ventures so as to increase their initial capital.

For example, did you know that ICONOMI did invest into Golem and will keep investing their funds (over $4M of assets) in 3–5 new ICOs in the coming months? Do you see anything wrong in this?
BitBanksy

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:01:16 PM

Quote from: gembitz

^ya offshore tax havens are wayyy outside of my understanding! lmao!!!  Cheesy

Don't mix up everything mate!

Swiss non-profit foundations are subject to ordinary corporate taxes, accounts filling etc... Legal entities (like Lisk) pursuing non-profit purposes can obtain taxes exemption.

An offshore account is for the purpose of tax avoidance, tax evasion or to enjoy relaxed regulations.
breeze71

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:02:58 PM

Since forging started, about 65k forged LSK has been transferred to exchanges and presumably sold.

Amount of forged LSK that has been dumped is insignificant and more than 90% of delegates have been holding strong.
Is insignificant?
Lisk is no support in the market and there is no liquidity. You are well aware of this.
After start forging  the Lisk price has fallen from 25 to 13,8k. ~ -44%.
If you think this is a small amount (65k lsk), so you do not care about your investors.  You personally will not buy every month on the market for more than 65,000 Lisk.

Technically Lisk have good future but as an investment it is full of shit. No one is going to buy. The market talk about it.

6) You're right, I'm not a bag holder (I never pretended to be one) & I don't code....  But all of this "is completely unimportant. That is why it is so interesting!" (Agatha Christie)

Of course you are interested in receiving free Lisk but potential investors are not interested invest in this project.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:03:34 PM

Happy new year

$10,000,000 USD

8 delegates who each sold more than 4k forged LSK account for 2/3 of this amount

Amount of forged LSK that has been sold is insignificant and more than 90% of delegates have been holding strong.

Head to my advise, boy. The amount of crude liquid naivety heaped up by ur imagination might be enough to cook 100 gallones of soup to feed the Queen Elizabeth's Grenadier Guard Brigade. Lisk delegates resemble a battalion of sockpupping shillhounds funded with dev money but u will probably argue this is not true cause u believe in transparency of public record and ability to see their transaction history. It's not real, man. It's a fiction. Devs control delegate accounts and will for sure dump everything they forged. Why u don't see delegates disposing 100% of their shares is because devs don't wanna grind the prices in one selloff burn. If it was a priority they would penetrate the support with a single lump sell.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:07:48 PM

Quote from: cyrixcer

Shocked  So lisk is the biggest whale in this project, I think it is unfair to small investors, so let this coin worthless. Max doesn't deserve so much money

Max is one member who chair the foundation but the funds (or the fruits of any investment the foundation will make) doesn't belong to him. The foundation has the right to bet into other ventures so as to increase their initial capital.

For example, did you know that ICONOMI did invest into Golem and will keep investing their funds (over $4M of assets) in 3–5 new ICOs in the coming months? Do you see anything wrong in this?

Nope until they're found guilty in insider trading, or someone finds a backdoor in either system and exploits it, making the holders of a damaged chain bail-out an associate chain which didn't incur a loss. When u're in cahoots with someone, make sure to keep them fed.
BitBanksy

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:14:21 PM

Quote from: sulfurtank
The amount of crude liquid naivety heaped up by ur imagination might be enough to cook 100 gallones of soup to feed the Queen Elizabeth's Grenadier Guard Brigade...

"I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together." Queen Elizabeth II

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:21:59 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 05:35:01 PM by MoveCrypto

Is insignificant?
Lisk is no support in the market and there is no liquidity. You are well aware of this.
If you think this is a small amount (65k lsk), so you do not care about your investors.  You personally will not buy every month on the market for more than 65,000 Lisk.

Technically Lisk have good future but as an investment it is full of shit. No one is going to buy. The market talk about it.

Of course you are interested in receiving free Lisk but potential investors are not interested invest in this project.

Even if the 65k forged LSK had been dumped all at once (it wasn't, it was spread out over 4 weeks), then this would take less than 9 btc off the buy side.

Bitcoin price increased 20% from $740 to $880 since forging started, so that could be a cause of a lot of altcoin BTC prices dropping.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:32:06 PM

I just linked our ICO wallet with ByteBall. I hope everything works fine, as it was quite a hassle.

For now the BBs will just go into the foundation's assets. We will communicate next year what we are going to do with them.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Max

Lol, I'm sorry it was such a hassle for you, fucking idiot. its obvious you'll just sell them and use the funds to start another shitcoin.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:38:15 PM

Quote from: gembitz

^ya offshore tax havens are wayyy outside of my understanding! lmao!!!  Cheesy

Don't mix up everything mate!

Swiss non-profit foundations are subject to ordinary corporate taxes, accounts filling etc... Legal entities (like Lisk) pursuing non-profit purposes can obtain taxes exemption.

An offshore account is for the purpose of tax avoidance, tax evasion or to enjoy relaxed regulations.

this is a FOR PROFIT endevour!  lol ... is LISK now a corporation? -o- yawn

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 ... 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 [1720] 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: