Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 [1741] 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073044 times)
bubi787

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:50:44 AM

I see that lot of people are hoping that the price will skyrocket soon, comparing the chart with ETH or BTC, why don't you compare it with bitshares which has DPoS same like Lisk? The initially high price has been slowly declining after early ATH at 9400 sat now is silly 400 sat. Lisk chart behave VERY similar, constantly going down, without significant bounces, even after enabling community forging, and registering the foundation buy support is getting lower and lower. This should have made the price go back up, if it did not, what will? Dapps? Honestly I don't think they will create something that will revolutionize the internet, not after what I have seen during last months. It's just playing on time.  I am afraid that we are not even close to the bottom, and Lisk can die like crypti, only dev team will have fun with ICO funds

Max is acting happy and optimistic (who wouldn't when holding 12k BTC) but wasn't honest to his ICO investors, he had to know where Lisk is standing in terms of code, not to mention about the non profit, but he did not say a word about LIsk problems at that time.

Tell me what next big news are we expecting soon? Hiring another dev or two? It's like expecting a company to multiply it's value by hiring an employe. Silly

We need a pump now! If the price will go lower, volume and support continue to drop, Lisk will officially become a shitcoin soon. Would suggest Max to reach the funds to defend the price and make some volume to create confidence in investors. Leaving the market how it is until the blockchain apps arrive will make the project look like disaster on the chart, actually who cares...

jamboy34

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:29:21 AM

I hope those ICO attached to LISK will help pumping up its price again. it lost alot of traction since traded. price of lisk is lower than waves. both highly funded projects.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:00:40 AM

true, I hope someone can raise the price of these coins soon, because from day to day the price always goes down

Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:17:35 AM

add lisk to faucet
liskfaucet.grumlin.com
add a little lisk else

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄██████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████ ▀▀█████████████████
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
██████████ ▄▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
breeze71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:21:16 AM

I see that lot of people are hoping that the price will skyrocket soon, comparing the chart with ETH or BTC, why don't you compare it with bitshares which has DPoS same like Lisk? The initially high price has been slowly declining after early ATH at 9400 sat now is silly 400 sat. Lisk chart behave VERY similar, constantly going down, without significant bounces, even after enabling community forging, and registering the foundation buy support is getting lower and lower. This should have made the price go back up, if it did not, what will? Dapps? Honestly I don't think they will create something that will revolutionize the internet, not after what I have seen during last months. It's just playing on time.  I am afraid that we are not even close to the bottom, and Lisk can die like crypti, only dev team will have fun with ICO funds

Max is acting happy and optimistic (who wouldn't when holding 12k BTC) but wasn't honest to his ICO investors, he had to know where Lisk is standing in terms of code, not to mention about the non profit, but he did not say a word about LIsk problems at that time.

Tell me what next big news are we expecting soon? Hiring another dev or two? It's like expecting a company to multiply it's value by hiring an employe. Silly

We need a pump now! If the price will go lower, volume and support continue to drop, Lisk will officially become a shitcoin soon. Would suggest Max to reach the funds to defend the price and make some volume to create confidence in investors. Leaving the market how it is until the blockchain apps arrive will make the project look like disaster on the chart, actually who cares...

It's not necessary to arrange pump because the Lisk price has to grow due to demand. But no one wants to buy and hold Lisk because he has a big inflation and there is no limit on amount of coins. People love cryptocurrency because Bitcoin has 21M limit.

Node maintenance much cheaper than a hangar with GPU or ASIC miners. A great reward for the node is not required.

100 000 new forged Lisk per year and 120 millions coins limit. Then people will buy and hold Lisk and the price will grow up without the manipulation in the long term.

Only in Crypto can promises net you millions. It's the problem with ICO's in general. If the idea was that good, someone wouldn't be seeking funds on BTT to make it happen. I've made hundreds of BTC trading Alts, but I always exit to BTC. Holding an Alt with hopes it will be mainstream is silly, if you look at any Alt/BTC ratio chart long enough, it always decreases with time. Be smart trading and don't hold any alt too long, sell when everyone thinks it will go moon.
I agree with you. I don't spend my bitcoins for buying altcoins. I spend only my USD for buying altcoins. I bought DASH(~2,85 usdt), LTC (~ 1,70 usd), XMR (~1,35 usdt) and take a good profit very fast. But now I bought more and will hold for several years because is confident in the growth price in the long term. Lisk I don't want to buy until Max makes an attractive schedule of inflation and the maximum amount of Lisk tokens.
Maythe2nd

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:50:52 AM

Should I have a clarification about the creation of the Lisk funds?

I mean:
During the ico lisk rose about 15k btc that are now worth about 10 to 13mln $
Lisk team took 8mln lisk for them to use for development I guess, not personal needs, right?

Now they're asking community to send more lisk to a fund, to help the team with development, plus they're asking the community do develop or contribute with advertisement.

It's like this team is asking only for more money from community just to keep them calm telling them that something will be developed but nobody knows if it's the truth.

All of us know that you have enough money to play it by yourself, so why are you asking for more?

I've never heard a dev asking for more money from community after he have a 15k btc funds for development.

This is why the price went from 100k to 13k, because you're greedy and you're releasing nothing more than every coin has, a working wallet with a working POS/DPOS/POW.

15kbtc for a wallet? after one year? really?
Virtum

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:08:39 AM

Should I have a clarification about the creation of the Lisk funds?

I mean:
During the ico lisk rose about 15k btc that are now worth about 10 to 13mln $
Lisk team took 8mln lisk for them to use for development I guess, not personal needs, right?

Now they're asking community to send more lisk to a fund, to help the team with development, plus they're asking the community do develop or contribute with advertisement.

It's like this team is asking only for more money from community just to keep them calm telling them that something will be developed but nobody knows if it's the truth.

All of us know that you have enough money to play it by yourself, so why are you asking for more?

I've never heard a dev asking for more money from community after he have a 15k btc funds for development.

This is why the price went from 100k to 13k, because you're greedy and you're releasing nothing more than every coin has, a working wallet with a working POS/DPOS/POW.

15kbtc for a wallet? after one year? really?
You are absolutely right
Virtum

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:19:38 AM

For that useless delegates have got less coins, vote for pools please:
Lisk Pools List :
    Delegate                                         Rank                                                        Profit share                               Address
liskpool_com_01                                      4                                                           85%                            http://www.liskpool.com
robinhood and liberspirita                        23, 6                                                      100%                            http://robinhood.liberspirita.net/
thepool                                                 1                                                          75%                             http://thepool.io
shinekami                                              86                                                         85%                             https://lskpool.lisk-ua.net
liskpool.top                                           129                                                        90%                             https://liskpool.top
olejegcord                                            138                                                         75%                            https://adlisk.pro
adliskpool                                             149                                                         100%                           https://adliskpool.pro/
jamboy34

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:32:03 AM

is it true that ico funds got lost?  Huh

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

No, where did you hear that? Link?
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:53:23 AM

digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

Let join us to discuss about Ethereum and Lisk development model https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/5mfief/so_far_there_is_no_successful_dapps_on_ethereum/
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:22:33 AM

Let join us to discuss about Ethereum and Lisk development model https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/5mfief/so_far_there_is_no_successful_dapps_on_ethereum/

lol sounds like alot of speculation...wheres the brains behind this project anyways?...yawn  Roll Eyes

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
bubi787

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:27:30 AM

It's not necessary to arrange pump because the Lisk price has to grow due to demand. But no one wants to buy and hold Lisk because he has a big inflation and there is no limit on amount of coins. People love cryptocurrency because Bitcoin has 21M limit.

Node maintenance much cheaper than a hangar with GPU or ASIC miners. A great reward for the node is not required.

100 000 new forged Lisk per year and 120 millions coins limit. Then people will buy and hold Lisk and the price will grow up without the manipulation in the long term.

Sure it is not necessary but If you look at any crypto the price, is pure speculation. In 99% cases demand comes from believe that the price will go up so you can make a buck. Inflation is not the argument when you look at ETH or even BTC where total supply is finished but In past years actual inflation was high.

The main problem is lack of price support from dev team. Many projects are using ICO funds for this. If they would really believe in success of the project buying now, below ICO price would be great investment for Lisk foundation.
Neuromancer1911

Activity: 1064
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:34:43 AM

Sure it is not necessary but If you look at any crypto the price, is pure speculation. In 99% cases demand comes from believe that the price will go up so you can make a buck. Inflation is not the argument when you look at ETH or even BTC where total supply is finished but In past years actual inflation was high.
The main problem is lack of price support from dev team. Many projects are using ICO funds for this. If they would really believe in success of the project buying now, below ICO price would be great investment for Lisk foundation.

it would be cool to catch a whale and redeem his wall 2000 Bitcoin  Roll Eyes

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:21:25 PM

lol sounds like alot of speculation...wheres the brains behind this project anyways?...yawn  Roll Eyes

I hope that Max and Oliver can join the discussion and confirm the project direction.
gembitz

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:32:59 PM

I hope that Max and Oliver can join the discussion and confirm the project direction.

^my guess they don't control those coins or else they are hella stupid for not cashing in on the pump!! BTC heading back down..lol  Cheesy

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:33:54 PM

^my guess they don't control those coins or else they are hella stupid for not cashing in on the pump!! BTC heading back down..lol  Cheesy

While i dont agree on most things, you have a good point there placebo.
gembitz

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

While i dont agree on most things, you have a good point there placebo.

^seriously these noobs are either totally stupid or bullshitting!! Obviously they are going to watch it go back to $600 and not do anything? lols  Cheesy

hgfcjfuik

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:39:27 PM

too many projects are using ICO funds for this i think
Pages: « 1 ... 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 [1741] 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: