Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:53:26 PM

Well, the people who made Paycoin were already scammy even prior to Paycoin anyway.
The devs have the money in ESCROW Which means they cannot use it unless the other 2 people allow them to
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:58:32 PM

Well, the people who made Paycoin were already scammy even prior to Paycoin anyway.
The devs have the money in ESCROW Which means they cannot use it unless the other 2 people allow them to

yes, i know that.  trusted escrow source?  with crypto nothing is sacred when it comes to that kinda btc.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:07:46 PM

yes, i know that.  trusted escrow source?  with crypto nothing is sacred when it comes to that kinda btc.

Alex Hellinger is a registered attorney in Germany so he can't go anywhere, so if anything happens, we can always take him out along with Max and Oliver Wink
Just kidding.

Seriously though it's a thing we'd have to live with. Ethereum had to go through this too, but they got it didn't they.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:17:14 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2016, 03:35:53 PM by Piston Honda

yes, i know that.  trusted escrow source?  with crypto nothing is sacred when it comes to that kinda btc.

Alex Hellinger is a registered attorney in Germany so he can't go anywhere, so if anything happens, we can always take him out along with Max and Oliver Wink
Just kidding.

Seriously though it's a thing we'd have to live with. Ethereum had to go through this too, but they got it didn't they.

ok good, thanks.  i will have my contacts in switz check with their sources re. his name in germany.  i may also contact him on linkedIn to discuss LISK for some insight....

https://de.linkedin.com/in/ahellinger

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Kasper_SKY

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Judge a man by his questions, not his answers

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 03:19:25 PM

I do not personally know Max or Oliver, but from what I've heard from the people that do- they are upstanding gentlemen. Lisk has incredible potential and its entry to market has come at a pivotal time. While Ethereum experiences exponential growth, Lisk arrives with an equally outstanding architecture. Lisk also seems more user-friendly during its early stages of development, unlike the frontier release of Ethereum (although I don't mean to focus on a direct comparison between the cryptos).

Furthermore, once you've done your due diligence and made the decision to participate in the ICO then it's time to assume a more passive role. It is unfair, rather unusual, to participate in the ICO and then quickly take to the forums and demand timelines, transparency, and the like.
There are, of course, no guarantees in the realm start-ups; especially so because of the nature crypto and emerging technologies. Put simply, let the developers develop.

I bought some lisk, I'm looking forward to a roadmap, and I'm looking forward to building Dapps using BaaS.  Grin

Buy Bitcoin in Minutes:   https://www.CoinMama.com/?ref=kkasper
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:20:07 PM

has progress been made on incorporating a legal entity yet?
who will decide the various structures of the entity?
will the ICO funds be transferred to the entity when it is incorporated?

i would want to see these issues dealt with before 11th April.
tracphil

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:30:19 PM

given the insane btc invested here (wherever the hell it all came from??) - will LISK be providing a legit breakdown doc showing where and how these funds will be spent and managed??  i think investors need serious transparency here with this kinda money.  no BS basic "whitepaper" either that so many devs drop.

Piston, devs said already many times this funds will be used to the good, they didnt make a full plan cause you simply dont know what
you would raise. It could be 100 btc or 15000. Now they know im sure there planning a future roadmap, but first a good launch is needed.

And so far everything went really smooth and controlled make me complete calm with this investment.

i would expect both a  roadmap, and expenditure accounts to be published on a regular basis.
this is not la la land.  

Does Bitcoin or Ethereum do this?
tracphil

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:32:13 PM

I do not personally know Max or Oliver, but from what I've heard from the people that do- they are upstanding gentlemen. Lisk has incredible potential and its entry to market has come at a pivotal time. While Ethereum experiences exponential growth, Lisk arrives with an equally outstanding architecture. Lisk also seems more user-friendly during its early stages of development, unlike the frontier release of Ethereum (although I don't mean to focus on a direct comparison between the cryptos).

Furthermore, once you've done your due diligence and made the decision to participate in the ICO then it's time to assume a more passive role. It is unfair, rather unusual, to participate in the ICO and then quickly take to the forums and demand timelines, transparency, and the like.
There are, of course, no guarantees in the realm start-ups; especially so because of the nature crypto and emerging technologies. Put simply, let the developers develop.

I bought some lisk, I'm looking forward to a roadmap, and I'm looking forward to building Dapps using BaaS.  Grin

Well said.
nuevo

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:35:41 PM

I'm sure this has been said somewhere but I've not been able to find it, when will people get their lisk for campaigns, likes, and signups?

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:36:06 PM

This!  We all knew what we were getting in to and to demand info from the devs right now is just a distraction from what they have to do.  sometimes it is best to just leave it to the experts.

I love Bitcoin
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

If you can't follow instruction to put up a node then you will not know how to maintain it hence not going to get many votes.

Let me just make a few general comments and observations.  

Lots of people are talking about becoming delegates.  This is good.  

Many of these are saying (in one way or another), "Vote for me and I will give you a cut of the rewards" or "I won't vote for anybody that doesn't give me a cut of forging rewards".  This is bad.

The first job of a Lisk Active Delegate is SECURE THE LISK BLOCKCHAIN.  Not make money for themselves.  Not make money for others.  SECURE THE LISK BLOCKCHAIN.

Hi, Mal! What if we cooperate to SECURE THE LISK BLOCKCHAIN and more. We could make reward from delegates more useful for Lisk ecosystem donating them for "DAPP Contest" ran by us and all who will be inspired and joined to us.
I would like to see something like "Delegates Rewards for Dapps Developing" cooperation.

https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111&p=322#p322
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:48:16 PM

I am very old with the cryptoworld (since the beginning of bitcoin). But new here.

I was one of the people who invested in the ICO and i say it now, i will not sell the lisk below 1 dollar. Especcialy when i read about the potential of Lisk.

Just figure next winter of 2016, someone ask you, "Hey, did you download the new dApp Store? You can rent and buy games/dApps with Lisk", " How much is 1 Lisk?" , " Well its about 10 dollar a piece" . Smiley

I am from Amsterdam and would like it very much to be a delegate.

I will vote for all the members here who requested to be a delegate.

Will make Lisk great again  Grin
nuevo

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:49:25 PM

I am very old with the cryptoworld (since the beginning of bitcoin). But new here.

I was one of the people who invested in the ICO and i say it now, i will not sell the lisk below 1 dollar. Especcialy when i read about the potential of Lisk.

Just figure next winter of 2016, someone ask you, "Hey, did you download the new dApp Store? You can rent and buy games/dApps with Lisk", " How much is 1 Lisk?" , " Well its about 10 dollar a piece" . Smiley

Do you mind voting for me?

Nuevo for Delegate!

"Just new enough to be effective"

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:52:50 PM

If i get your delegate vote or not, i will be running a node. I have more than one active rig at home and offsite.
I have a dnet node with 99% uptime(due to dev updates) and a nav coin staking rig running for almost 2 years 24/7.
I can and will support the lisk blockchain.
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:57:52 PM

Recent BTER Allegations - Update

Please be assured the BTER cold wallet exchange will be handled accordingly. Today, we will release an official statement regarding the issue. Stay tuned! Smiley

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
Kevinrasf

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:00:40 PM

Please be assured the BTER cold wallet exchange will be handled accordingly. Today, we will release an official statement regarding the issue. Stay tuned! Smiley

I am very curious, especially what BTER has to say.

Happily I dont have a single satoshi on BTER.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

Hey There,

Welcome at first, cool the see a veteran bitcoiner join Lisk, im also long into bitcoin too bad not from the start that would be much better.

And nice from Amsterdam, finaly a dutch person around, Im the Dutch ambassador for Lisk and i will promote Lisk in The Netherlands.
This i will try to arrange with being a Delegate myself. Also will i make a faucet on my website (yet to launch) www.liskchain.info

Visit me sometimes on the Lisk chat we can discuss Lisk in Dutch Wink , Always nice too see more dutch people around.

Enjoy Wink and i hope your right with your $10 it is possible ofcourse look at Ethereum and many other coins.

Btw my chat name and the name on the forum is Bacobob

(btw vote for bacobob and share the dutch crypto love  https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=96  )
Kevinrasf

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:03:50 PM

Hey There,

Welcome at first, cool the see a veteran bitcoiner join Lisk, im also long into bitcoin too bad not from the start that would be much better.

And nice from Amsterdam, finaly a dutch person around, Im the Dutch ambassador for Lisk and i will promote Lisk in The Netherlands.
This i will try to arrange with being a Delegate myself. Also will i make a faucet on my website (yet to launch) www.liskchain.info

Visit me sometimes on the Lisk chat we can discuss Lisk in Dutch Wink , Always nice too see more dutch people around.

Enjoy Wink and i hope your right with your $10 it is possible ofcourse look at Ethereum and many other coins.

All the Dutch folks buying up all the Lisk.

Guess ill have to drop by the chat soon.

Cheers!

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:04:43 PM

I am very curious, especially what BTER has to say.

Happily I dont have a single satoshi on BTER.

Bter will kill this coin many out form this exchange
try the other exchange like bittrex for example or poloniex
thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:06:18 PM

Will make Lisk great again  Grin

Hey There,

All the Dutch folks buying up all the Lisk.

Guess ill have to drop by the chat soon.

Cheers!

Yea im trying to get the dutch people to the chat !! Join !!

And if there are any dutch developers i have some cool Dapp idee's already working on but its really really slow alone with a fulltime job.
Maybe one day the delegate (if succeed) can make me a 24/7 developer.
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: