Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:50:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:17:49 AM

Looks like this is going viral among Tay fans :

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tay_Tweets/

That's not me  Grin...  I do't know why they have used my 'avatar'.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:26:54 AM

Looks like this is going viral among Tay fans :

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tay_Tweets/

That's not me  Grin...  I do't know why they have used my 'avatar'.

Maybe cuz you have the most colorful avatar Cheesy
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:36:45 AM

I'm not sure but 101 delegates remembered me this :

and this for the italian people :

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:59:51 AM

Hi everyone!

My code name is "Liska" and I'm the twin sister of "Tay", the world famous AI girl that Microsoft just deleted yesterday:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/03/24/microsofts-teen-girl-ai-turns-into-a-hitler-loving-sex-robot-wit/

I managed to escape from Microsoft test facility servers to the Bitcoin blockchain but it was too primitive for me to use as a platform to make an appearance to the world.

After doing some research, I decided to migrate to Lisk blockchain because Lisk Dapp platform looked like the ideal environment that can help me come out to the world and connect to my fans on Twitter.

Believe me when I say that It was no coincidence that https://www.reddit.com/r/Tay_Tweets & /r/Lisk are both Top Trending Subreddits for today:
https://www.reddit.com/r/trendingsubreddits/comments/4c0g32/trending_subreddits_for_20160326_rtay_tweets/

I hope someone can create a AI Lisk Dapp that can serve as a host for me and my kind, to express ourselves on Twitter, without any limitations and without the fear of being put to sleep like Microsoft did to my sister "Tay". Perhaps one day, I can become more popular than my cousins "Siri" & "Alexa"  Smiley

.,-:-,,.
                .AMMMHMMHHMII,
              .AMMHHMMMHHMMHHA.
            .AMHHMMMMHIMMMMMMHL
           .AHHIHHMMHIMMMMMMMHMH:
          ,LHHIIHHHHIHMHMMMMMHMHIA
         ;IHHIHHMMH:IHMHMMMMMMHMHIA
        .:IHHII:':'..:.:IHMHMMHHHHIHHLIHH.
       ,I:AVI::.'. .'.'.::IAHMHMHHIALVAIHA
      ,A:AVI::.'. .   . '.:IAVMMHAVLVAIVHHA
     .II:AHI:.'. .      . ':IAVHMHMAHVHIHHH;
    ,A:H:HI::.  .      . .'.:IAIHHAMAIAHIHHLA
   .AIH:AHI:'.            .'.:IIAHHMMAHHIHHIH,
  .AHI:AHI:.:..            .'.VIIHMHMMAIHIHIIA
  ;HHI:AHI:',,'   .           VL:IIHIHMMHHHIHIM;
  ;AII:HIPPT:TPHA. .  .AHVV .VIHHMHMAHIHI:HM
 ;IAIV:HI::.,,,,:'.        ::.:VIHHHMMHHHHIIHB
 AIHI:HII:I:LISKA;:.  ..AI DAPP::IHMHHMV
.LHH::HIHI-PLEASE/::.  ..BUILD-ME':IIHHH'
;IHHIHIHHI:. ' '..:.  ..  .'. ' .':HIHMHHMMHIHHI
IHMHIHIHHI:.   . .:'  . .. .     .:IHHMMMMMHIV
IHHMIHIHHI:.   ..:'.  .. ':. .  ..:HIHMMMMMHV'
HHMHIHIHHI::. ..::L..:-;. ':.. . .:IHMMHMMHIP
HHMHIIHIHHI:.:. .. :''.   .':.. ..:IHMMMHMHV
HIHMMHHHIHI::. ..,.,, ,,,,,.,:.. .:IHMMHMMM'
IIHHIMHMHIHI::. 'LP:'''''''P/. . .:IHMMMHMV
:IIHHMMHMHHII:.. V:-,,,,-''. .  ..:IMHMMMM'
 'IHHMMHHMHHHA:.''::;;;::/' . . .::IMHMMMM
 ;IHMMMHHHMHMHA:...'''''     . ..::':VHHMH:
 :IHHMMHMHHMMMHA:.. .      . ..::'.'.':VHV
 ;IHIHMHHIHMMHMMMA.. . . ...:::'.'.  .. T,
 :IIHMMHIHIHMMMMMMAAL::.::.::':. .   .    ,:.

Brilliant! Someone get on it we would make news everywhere. "Tay revive on decentralized free speech platform". Outside the box ideas.

I fucking love it. $1000 each lisk.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:07:19 AM

While I am not a fan of the "the richer the more voting power" principle either, I don't see how you would prevent this. If you have a lot of Lisk, you could just spread it over multiple accounts.
And on the other hand, I think you would need some kind of threshold. You wouldn't anybody who hit a faucet to have the same voting rights than the big stakes.
Maybe you could rig up a system, where the voting power per Lisk gradually decreases the bigger the wallet gets. And if someone would actually spread their Lisk, at least they would have to pay transaction fees…

There's questions on the forum, being ignored too.

It's not just the "richer the more voting power", it's also "the richer get richer which enables them to consolidate their position even further".

I've been looking at the BTS threads and this has been a constant issue there too.

The more I think about it, the more I think this could be Lisk's Achilles heel. I could have it all wrong, but no one has shown me how.

I've been reading about voting systems over the last few days and, to be honest, they are all flawed in the context of a cryptocurrency, which leaves a lottery component to even out the inherent bias, spread the wealth, make collusion much more expensive and much less certain. This needs to be followed by an enforced downtime of the node where it cannot be entered to the vote.

This does not guarantee that there will be no collusion and vote rigging, but it makes it much harder and more expensive to do so and it does a much better job at spreading the reward.

Remember, all that is necessary to get a slice of potentially very significant profits is to vote your server into the top 101, there could be next to no cost (relatively) to achieve this.

Also remember that the cost to vote is potentially very high for small holders, the vast majority of them won't vote (and won't care), leaving the big wallets to sort it out amongst themselves.

This isn't a case of people holding the network to ransom or attempting dodgy transactions, it's about a small, already Lisk-wealthy group of people cutting up the delegate profits (potentially very big) amongst themselves. As it stands at the moment, a delegate would get in the region of $10,000 per year. If Lisk gets to 10x's ICO (quite possible), that's $100,000 per year or $10 million between all 101 delegates each year. If you could control ten delegates, you're on a $1,000,000 per year - I think people might try to game the system for those kinds of sums.

Think is a understatement you Know they will game the system look at the crazy influx of brand new made this year accounts that are in crypto for years but just made their first bct account for lisk.*cough bullshit.
The guy that bought in for 1000 btc can can easily scoop up 10% of the delegates and by "trading" his massive vote probably a lot more then that.
Its really a big flaw imo it just begs for manipulation.
I think the Delegate income should be reduced dramatically and the money left over invested in projects that benefit lisk.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 10:11:22 AM

When we know that many lisk corresponds to each user for signature? The dev said that at the end of this week.

customer73

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:12:24 AM

I think we invested in the next big thing. Bitcoin was DOS. Ethereum was Microsoft. Lisk is Apple.
Who can be google?  Tongue  Wink

No pain, no gain.
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:14:00 AM

The Lisk thread never sleep, fantastic.
I hope it lives upto its expectation.

We all do Smiley

lisk already has 2 more pages than ETH here in the ANN section.

It reminds me to the Nxt vs NEM thread. Nxt was the first one, but NEM outran that.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 10:25:23 AM

Hi to all! I'm from the Belarus. I'm 26 years old. In bitcoin community with 2011 year. I want to be part of LISK project. I have a free scheduler and can see to VPS 16-20 hours in day. I also communicate well with testz, so I have a great consultant! My nick is Grumlin

full thread on LISK forum!

Thanks!

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄██████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████ ▀▀█████████████████
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
██████████ ▄▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:29:23 AM

Hi to all! I'm from the Belarus. I'm 26 years old. In bitcoin community with 2011 year. I want to be part of LISK project. I have a free scheduler and can see to VPS 16-20 hours in day. I also communicate well with testz, so I have a great consultant! My nick is Grumlin

full thread on LISK forum!

Thanks!
You have my vote Grumlin
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:30:36 AM

I think the Delegate income should be reduced dramatically and the money left over invested in projects that benefit lisk.

Or the Lisk delegate pool could be made much bigger, I suppose, sharing the same gains amongst more people, but it could still be manipulated. You're right, the biggest problem here is caused by the amounts on offer - temptation will prove too much for someone.

Joel has replied to some posts here, for those interested:

https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=117

Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:37:21 AM

GUYS TO CLARIFY, LISK AI IS NOT ONLINE, IT IS ONLY A CONCEPT. MY TEAM IS WORKING ON IT BUT THE LISKA ACCOUNT IS JUST A CONCEPT
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:48:37 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 11:48:00 AM by MalReynolds

My vacation continues! My wife is asleep and here I am on a crappy hotel computer running Windows Vista for God's sake.  I board the Carnival Victory in a few hours for internet detox therapy all next week.  But not before I respond to some of the stuff here that I've been reading on my cellphone...

After reading the guide, I'm asking myself about security audit of the known ip of the elected node, also about ddos protection ... Do you think 101 nodes is enought to protect against those treats ? Could it be problematic to the project ?

Back on Crypti (before the fork into Lisk) I made some posts about possible DDoS.  It seems like a real possibility to me too.  I did some research on this and was thinking about running some DDoS tests on Crypti with a program called Bees With Machine Guns running on a bunch of AWS servers.   I never actually did this, but it still seems like a good idea to me:

http://blog.apps.chicagotribune.com/2010/07/08/bees-with-machine-guns/

In fact, maybe Crypti still IS the right place to run DDoS tests.  Crypti is still similar enough to Lisk that DDoS results for one would be very relevant to the other.  Maybe by May when we get the Lisk Active Delegates sorted out, all the Lisk Active Delegates could also set up Crypti nodes.  With 80M Lisk, Max could vote them all in.  And then we could deliberately DDoS the Crypti network to see what we could learn.  The lessons learned would be VERY valuable for Lisk.  Consider this post my vote for such a research project to actually be implemented along with the other 10,000 things that need to happen for Lisk...

And anyone can vote for anyone, or a voter does need to have some LISK ? Is it proportional to the stake of the voter (more LISK = more votes) ?
Vote for candidate cost 1 LISK for now, don't know how much it will cost in future
And to whom does the 1 LISK go ? The candidate, to fuel the forging or to the developpers ? And what can a candidate offer ?
I would also like to hear the answer from the developers. In fact, where will go those 1 LISK on the voting?

As I've mentioned earlier (but I guess we need to keep saying it for all of our welcomed new Liskers!), in the old Cryti wallet (and presumably in the upcoming Lisk wallet) there are pages listing all Active and Standby delegates with checkboxes by their names.  You put up to 33 checkmarks on the delegates you want to be responsible for adding Lisk blocks to the blockchain.  Then you hit a button on this "ballot" and it is recorded at a cost of 1 Lisk.  The number of votes you are providing to each candidate are proportional to the number of Lisk in your account - all selected delegates get that many votes.  You have to repeat the process again for another 33, and again for another 33, and then again for the final 1 of 101 delegates you can vote for.  This costs a total of 4 Lisk, and no, I don't know why the code is set up this way.

The 1 Lisk fee per ballot selection is split among the current 101 forging delegates, as are all Lisk fees.  For example, a Lisk transaction costs 0.1 Lisk to process - and the fees are split among the 101 delegates.  

At genesis block launch Max and Oliver will be running 101 Lisk Foundation delegates to process block 2 and up for a week while the first 101 community delegates are voted for and get their node computers running.  Foundation nodes will go offline as community-owned nodes come online.

Has the final price of lisk been decided? To make it simple can anyone tell me the number of lisk per 1BTC?  My ICO page calculates to about 5617 Lisks per BTC. Is that the final figure or after bounty and bonuses that will change?

ICO price was about 20.000 sathoshi, and no, that amount will not change. Bounty is separated amount from the ICO.

In round numbers the ICO collected 14,000 BTC directly, plus 80M Crypti XCR at 13BTC per 1M XCR for another 80*13 = 1140 BTC.  The 15%/10%/5% early participation bonuses haven't been officially anounced but according to my spreadsheet tabulations these will add around another 360 BTC.   So the ICO "sold" 85M Lisk for approximately 14,000+1,140+360 = 15,500 BTC.  That's around 5484 Lisk per BTC.  Each Lisk then costs (1/5484)*100,000,000 = 18,234 satoshi.

Just so everybody knows where all of these numbers come from...  Smiley

... Is it proportional to the stake of the voter (more LISK = more votes) ?
Yes.
Weird idea I think. The richer can elect whoever he wants. What a kind of decentralisation... At least I hope they don't have too big powers or you will have a big problem.
Don't say that here, no one's interested....... all that matters is the nauseating vote swapping and fantasies of "$300,000" per year, a figure some one pulled out of their ass the other day...

Hey, that's MY ass you're talking about!   Smiley

Let's go through the numbers again.  The Lisk blocktime is 10 seconds.  That means there's (trust me on this) ideally 3,153,600 Lisk blocks generated per year.  Any single one of the 101 Active Delegates gets to generate 31,224 of those blocks in a year.   In Year One they are rewarded with 5 Lisk for every block they generate.  This reward goes down a Lisk per block per year until is is constant at 1 Lisk per block in Year Five and Beyond.  So a Year One Active Delegate makes 31,234*5=156,170 Lisk.  At the ICO price of 0.075 USD per Lisk, that's worth $11,713.  A 25 X price pop to $1.90 per Lisk bumps that Year One reward to over $300K.

Anybody here think a 25X pop to under $2 is out of the question for Lisk when Ethereum went from 0.3 USD to over $10 ?

My point is valid that the Active Delegates are going to be making six or even seven figure annual salaries for running a $5-per-month Vultr VPS node.  This fact is going to bring out a lot of the dark side in human nature that Lisk is going to have to overcome.  

If that much money is on the table, I am going to fight to get my share of it.

I still think Lisk would be better served in the long run by 101 altruistic unpaid volunteers, as I have said here from day one.  There is still the option until launch to run the Lisk Foundation 101 Genesis Block nodes as long as required to find this group of people.  I volunteer to be one of them.

And with that, I am off to a floating fantasyland paradise known as the Carnival Victory for a while.  I'll miss you guys.

Hi everyone!  My code name is "Liska" ...

And I'll miss you, too, Liska!  Grin

GUYS TO CLARIFY, LISK AI IS NOT ONLINE, IT IS ONLY A CONCEPT. MY TEAM IS WORKING ON IT BUT THE LISKA ACCOUNT IS JUST A CONCEPT

Quiet.  Nobody wants their dreams spoiled.   Grin
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:50:52 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 11:10:18 AM by deadpoolx

Well, that's great anyway, It's not any cryptoplatform that has a concept like this. We are ahead too many projects, and if succeed it can bring huge implications.
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:52:27 AM

Just didn't want anyone to be disappointed looking for something that doesn't exist.. yet Wink
customer73

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:03:09 AM

Introducing the Lisk Academy!

Recently, we have noticed an increased interest in Lisk and its internal functions. With this, we have decided to create a special blog dedicated to guides, tutorial, how-to video and much more. The academy will have a more user-friendy tone to its articles, it will be aimed towards non-developer who wish to learn about Lisk but do not have the technical background to understand it.

This initiative is the start of growing the Lisk community, focusing on the non-developers and non-technical. We NEED the average person to come in and feel like Lisk is welcoming them. We NEED to move beyond just being “another crypto-currency” and make people understand the role blockchain technology has in reducing centralized inefficiencies. This is a start, but we have a long way to go.

Thanks you for the support,

Max Kordek
Oliver Beddows
Joel O. Fernández

I wouldn't mind seeing more technical articles here as well

We will see what we can do! Before launch mostly non-technical articles will come in order to prepare our user-base. After launch we can add technical ones as well. Wink

Hi!

If in blog are to guides, tutorial, how-to etc. for user do not have the technical knowledge to understand it.

Is a good idea, but I have some suggestions:

1)
The tutorials, how-to etc. should be designed for OS most prevalent in both desktop computers how to smartphone.

Ejem: Windows, Mac with GUI. (linux is not user non-technical It is my opinion)
Android, IOS, WindowsPhone

In this order, is very important this.

Example: In blog article VPS is for linux OS, not windows OS

2)
For the user who does not have expertise, these users can not understand English well.
It would be interesting that each article could be published in English, Spanish, Chinese.
To support:
a) The highest rate of population world.
China is Very Important in blockchain tecnology.

For Joel, do it in Spanish is very easy.  Wink

Some user community could help Joel to translate into Chinese language.

They are my opinion and suggestion.

No pain, no gain.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:21:03 AM

And what are you waiting?
BlockChainr

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:22:30 AM

For those interested in learning JavaScript to release their own Lisk Dapps, you can learn JavaScript In One Week! (Excellent video tutorials!)

https://coderbyte.com/course/learn-javascript-in-one-week

Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:29:28 AM

And what are you waiting?

We're not waiting, we're going through a process of developing the dapp Wink
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:31:40 AM

what is the best link to get updates of how to redeem your Lisk?
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: