Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073029 times)
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:20:43 PM

I hope it will be around ICO price so I can buy more Smiley About 2 btc Smiley..

I wish that too but I kinda doubt it will go below ico price.
This is all our wish but I think the price will rocket on start and then drop around ICO after few days or weeks so there is still a
possibility to grab some cheap coins it get stable.

If you want to pick up cheaper LISK, all you can really do is put effort into creating FUD.

Here are two examples of artisan FUD you could be adding to this thread in order to get a bigger piece of Lisk pie:

**claps** BRaVO a Virtuoso FUD performance!!! The best I've ever seen!!!!

Important Update:

Coinbase informed us that they intend to freeze the Lisk ICO funds in their Vault, following some large investments that they traced back to known Bitcoin addresses used by known individuals that are on the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List:

Our investigation findings have been shared with Coinbase and they will be released to the pubic on Monday 03/21/2016 by prominent tech news site.

Public Warning:

We've spent the past few days researching and investigating the two individuals and the Lawyer behind Lisk, with some colleagues in Germany and United Kingdom. We came across some shattering information that will be detrimental if not fatal to Lisk project.

We are forwarding all the findings to the police authorities in Germany and to the Interpol.

We advise everyone to request refunds for your investments in this IPO to avoid having funds frozen by Coinbase or by the authorities.

Another reason why Lisk will drop upon launch.

FACT: The coin price of largest ICOs has dropped by 60% on average upon launch on exchanges.

Conclusion: Skip buying on Lisk ICO and buy cheap Lisk after it launches on exchanges in next 2 to 3 weeks

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:29:49 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 06:59:12 AM by johny08

FUD par excellance!

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

I want at least  3xFUD (Fear, upidity, doubt) and 2xFOMO (Fear of Missing out) with Lisk before I drop out of trading and going to vote for a deligate node   Cool
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:33:41 PM

I hope it will be around ICO price so I can buy more Smiley About 2 btc Smiley..

This is all our wish but I think the price will rocket on start and then drop around ICO after few days or weeks so there is still a

If you want to pick up cheaper LISK, all you can really do is put effort into creating FUD.

Here are two examples of artisan FUD you could be adding to this thread in order to get a bigger piece of Lisk pie:

Important Update:

Coinbase informed us that they intend to freeze the Lisk ICO funds in their Vault, following some large investments that they traced back to known Bitcoin addresses used by known individuals that are on the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List:

Our investigation findings have been shared with Coinbase and they will be released to the pubic on Monday 03/21/2016 by prominent tech news site.

Public Warning:

We've spent the past few days researching and investigating the two individuals and the Lawyer behind Lisk, with some colleagues in Germany and United Kingdom. We came across some shattering information that will be detrimental if not fatal to Lisk project.

We are forwarding all the findings to the police authorities in Germany and to the Interpol.

We advise everyone to request refunds for your investments in this IPO to avoid having funds frozen by Coinbase or by the authorities.

FACT: The coin price of largest ICOs has dropped by 60% on average upon launch on exchanges.

Conclusion: Skip buying on Lisk ICO and buy cheap Lisk after it launches on exchanges in next 2 to 3 weeks

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

This misses something immensely though. When you bought Ethereum in the ICO, you could get 2,000 Ethers for 1 BTC. That went down towards the end of the ICO, just like with LISK.
It went "down" to around .005 when it hit the markets. Meaning, you could buy 200 for 1 BTC. So the ICO participants were STILL UP 1,000%.

We can only hope the same thing happens to LISK.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:34:32 PM

FUD par excellance!

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

I want at least  3xFUD and 2xFOMA with Lisk before I drop out of trading and going to vote for a deligate node   Cool

tbh i dont even think fud will be nessecary
i BELIEVE the whale buys will put sell walls either above or below ico 5-10% and just take their profits there , or whale up more
not sure which the big buyers will do yet, if they see promise they will set sell wall 10% under ico to accumulate
if they dont see promise they will set sell wall 5-10% above ico and just take their profit and let us believers eat the wall
but i believe one of those 2 things will happen imo, so fud not really needed, we have whales Wink
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:37:22 PM

Who needs Fud when you got 101 delegates a disaster waiting to happen reality is much more scary then FUD.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 06:39:35 PM

not one of the presentation cryptocurrency does not fall below the ICO prices(by btc). x3-x4 will low level, And you will can buy lisk about 60-80k satohi

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄██████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████ ▀▀█████████████████
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
██████████ ▄▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
Maythe2nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:40:31 PM

fud is worthless for lisk, nobody believe it
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:42:02 PM

Remember to retweet :

https://twitter.com/FastCryptoTrade/status/711807227015913472
redcastle

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:18:39 PM

FUD par excellance!

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

I want at least  3xFUD and 2xFOMA with Lisk before I drop out of trading and going to vote for a deligate node   Cool

Why all this FUD on Lisk? Huh
puffer

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 07:19:17 PM

Retweet Done!

Quibus in rebus duo maxime fugienda sunt – ne quid effeminatum aut molle, et ne quid durum aut rusticum sit
BlockChainr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:20:50 PM

Important Update:

Public Warning:

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

This misses something immensely though. When you bought Ethereum in the ICO, you could get 2,000 Ethers for 1 BTC. That went down towards the end of the ICO, just like with LISK.
It went "down" to around .005 when it hit the markets. Meaning, you could buy 200 for 1 BTC. So the ICO participants were STILL UP 1,000%.

We can only hope the same thing happens to LISK.

You're correct. I'm the guy who posted the analysis of ICO launches above and admit that I made a mistake in my analysis.

The update was posted bellow:

EDIT: My conclusion is FLAWED because coins of all largest ICOs did not launch until few months to a year after the end of their ICO's.

Given that Lisk will be launching in just 3 weeks after ICO and that Lisk has already been in development for the past 2 years, I don't anticipate much (if any) drop in price upon launch.

I suggest to have plenty of BTC ready at the exchanges to buy more Lisk once it launches, before it rises above $3 to $5.

peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:26:14 PM

It's one thing to be physically blind, but
yet it's another thing to be blinded by
Your belief system..

Separation from all the current choas (noise)
Lisk in comparison to many other projects
May slightly differ in ways not yet considered.

For how can one truly project what the
Highest trade value will be within the first 24 hours?

What other crypto 2.o - 3.o projects has ever launched
Mainstream while being adopted by partnering with a
corporate conglomerate such as Microsoft as part of the MS Azure cloud collaboration project?

What other 2.o - 3.o projects has ever launched, released
& mainstream adoption all occurring simintanously
& currently holds the 2nd highest ico raised in crypto history what other project embodies those qualities?

What other crypto 2.o - 3.o projects currently working on developing a Artificial intelligence Decentralized app?

Some may find an very Interesting read..  https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29

Lisk for the long haul..

Peer2peer36o

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:36:01 PM

FUD par excellance!

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

Because the FUDder want to buy some cheap lisk (on the various exchange after the launch). Basically they are spreading FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt) to cause a dump.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:42:03 PM

Usually the starting price on the exchange is way higher than ico. These charts mean nothing.
RATM69

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:44:06 PM

Does anyone know which exchange Shape shift uses to convert coins? is it Poloniex?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:48:03 PM

If we remember what happened to Decred (0.00360000) in the first day,  Lisk can reach that price smoothly.

Decred dev didn't ask money in advance. (NO ICO)
They give 1 btc for free to about 3k people. who applied for airdrop.

There is quite a huge difference eh?.

Decred team is fenomenal,dozen of people working for free. They deliver every day new stuff on code.
Decred could reach 0.1 within 2 months for sure.

Lol. Decred has 180% inflation in the first year. Do you know what that means? To sustain even the $2.5 million valuation they have now, they need $12 500 in net new demand every single day, they barely do that in volume. Decred might get a pump after it's added to Poloniex but then it will become worthless for circa 2 years.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:51:23 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 07:00:50 AM by johny08

FUD par excellance!

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

Because the FUDder want to buy some cheap lisk (on the various exchange after the launch). Basically they are spreading FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt) to cause a dump.

some good FUD ...

and pretty good FOMO (fear of missing out) ...  I suggest to have plenty of BTC ready at the exchanges to buy more Lisk once it launches, before it rises above $3 to $5.

better FOMO: I will buy in with a huge amount of stash and sell all my ETH to get some LISK at start guys!

th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:04:22 PM

Does anyone know which exchange Shape shift uses to convert coins? is it Poloniex?

I would think they're using the exchange with high volumes depending on the coin
redcastle

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:22:35 PM

There is no reason to FUD...coin not started Tongue
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:36:33 PM

FUD par excellance!

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

some good FUD ...

and pretty good FOMA ...  I suggest to have plenty of BTC ready at the exchanges to buy more Lisk once it launches, before it rises above $3 to $5.

better FOMA: I will buy in with a huge amount of stash and sell all my ETH to get some LISK at start guys!

I really doubt that something will ever happen, at least in the beggining. Imagine that the coin jumps to the third place in market cap a week after his release. A big seism would caused Grin ! I hope that it will because, I would have some little money from Lisk, and I would like it, but still I doubt it will happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: