Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 [685] 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073050 times)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:57:59 AM

I bought in during the 10% phase with a single transaction.

I have to send them my only lisk address and ask that the bonus be applied?  This isn't automatic anymore?

Same question here

The 10% etc bonus should still be applied automatically.

The stuff you are linking to are the bounties for generating publicity for the ICO and have nothing to do with the bonus on early investments.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:04:26 AM

Why lisk is so cheap in yobit ?
So you can buy it.
Well right now according to Yobit sellers will not sell under about $2 from what I see. They're standing strong on that price. I think this will be sort of a reflection at launch time.

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:07:19 AM

So you can buy it.
Well right now according to Yobit sellers will not sell under about $2 from what I see. They're standing strong on that price. I think this will be sort of a reflection at launch time.
I took position at 0.01BTC Smiley

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:11:54 AM

the Lambo Transformer series, but where's the tractor mode button?
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:22:18 AM

So you can buy it.
Wow did you buy a lot just to get in post ICO? I'm also assuming you'll hold until it hits about $10 right?

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:25:21 AM

It seems now that Bitcoin is not going over 500 for at least 2 - 2.5 months.
That is very good news for Lisk holders and the launch date at end of May.

That leaves a nice sweet spot of at least a month or so Smiley

Yep there is more resistance to the Bitcoin price than expected.
That's interesting indeed, as the halving should naturally increase buy pressure because of upcoming limited supply.
Scofield

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:26:12 AM

I have to send them my only lisk address and ask that the bonus be applied?  This isn't automatic anymore?

Same question here

The stuff you are linking to are the bounties for generating publicity for the ICO and have nothing to do with the bonus on early investments.

Not true (see screenshot below). I have deposited 1 time in the "Early adaptor bonus" time, and 1 time after. The amount of Lisk received for each deposit was the same.
My question is, where do I contact them for this?; You may contact us through their respective sites.

tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 09:28:00 AM

So you can buy it.
Wow did you buy a lot just to get in post ICO? I'm also assuming you'll hold until it hits about $10 right?
and that 10$ is already some kind of established pattern at crypto? ... everyone is waiting for not only celebrating, but also serious work with the price of$ 100+... because it's money, I think
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:29:03 AM

I have to send them my only lisk address and ask that the bonus be applied?  This isn't automatic anymore?

Same question here

Not true (see screenshot below). I have deposited 1 time in the "Early adaptor bonus" time, and 1 time after. The amount of Lisk received for each deposit was the same.
My question is, where do I contact them for this?; You may contact us through their respective sites.

I know that is the case, but they have said multiple times that the bonus will be applied at a later time.

No need to worry, you will get those 10%.
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 09:55:30 AM

Same question here

I know that is the case, but they have said multiple times that the bonus will be applied at a later time.

No need to worry, you will get those 10%.

Yes. The bonuses will be applied before launch. Smiley

Yeah, I think hitting the ground running by having some usable Dapps ready is important for the long term process of the project.

I still like the idea of a decentralized email client, if that is at all possible:
https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=95

And I am a big fan of the dead man switch thingy:
https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24

Apart from that, a game always is a good idea. Poker or something along those lines makes sense, obviously, although I am not much of a gambler and don't really like the idea of Lisk being too closely associated with gambling.

I'm wondering how a poker dapp could create randomness avoiding the math()random command...

I was thinking about it, but i can't reach the solution.

AFAIK there are three ways to do it.

1. Oracle

You have an oracle (outside, disconnected with the dapp) which is giving you a random number. This could either be something centralized which uses random() or something decentralized in which a bigger number of users state a number from which a random number is generated.

2. User input

If you have a dapp with 2 users which are "competing" against each others, then each of them could state one random number. The final random number could then be generated out of this.

(e.g. User A: 5, User B: 7 -> 5+7=12 -> 12%10=2 -> 2 is the random number) (I don't know if this is mathematical secure, or if the distribution is "unfair". It's just an example)

3. Block IDs

You could also use block IDs of the future.

At time 0s you need a random number. To get this random number it takes 1 minute (6 block IDs). At time 60s you can then continue with the dapp.

These variations are obviously not good enough for poker. Poker is extremely hard to do, you could check out Pokereum how they are doing it. Smiley For dice or slot machines these are legit methods in my opinion.

I have been reading about the DApps and they are definitely awesome! However, how does the developer make money if they need to pay an initial fee to put the DApp sidechain on the network?

Later: Buy a dapp with LISK

Now (and later): Internal dapp functions cost a fee (e.g. send a message for 1 LISK). All sidechain forgers will get 100%-x% of these fees, the dapp owner gets x%.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:07:59 AM

So you can buy it.
and that 10$ is already some kind of established pattern at crypto? ... everyone is waiting for not only celebrating, but also serious work with the price of$ 100+... because it's money, I think
$100 is impossible at launch i think.
But $4-5 logical

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:30:15 AM

I have been reading about the DApps and they are definitely awesome! However, how does the developer make money if they need to pay an initial fee to put the DApp sidechain on the network?

code the dapp, if it's good someone can put it on their existing sidechain node.  No need to buy your own if you don't have to.

What I don't understand atm: Do these sidechains have their own 101 delegates? If yes, how are they rewarded?

sidechains get fees generated within the dapp not rewards from forging.  

no delegates just fees from people using the dapp hosted on a fast sidechain node, which could be yours also.

101 delegates reward is the same as with crypti and you can set up your own fees on sidechains.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:32:37 AM

I just can't distinguish what will happen when this coin finally realise, but it is obvious that You had very good volume
on this one, and without releasing. If whales are not tired we coud see another one pump?!

You can rent this space
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:34:28 AM

So you can buy it.
I just can't distinguish what will happen when this coin finally realise, but it is obvious that You had very good volume
on this one, and without releasing. If whales are not tired we coud see another one pump?!

yeah, and the 0.0015 is strong on bloombit. it could continue the next 25 days this way. I would not sell under $1 per lisk and buy under 75 cents.
bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:41:40 AM

So you can buy it.

yeah, and the 0.0015 is strong on bloombit. it could continue the next 25 days this way. I would not sell under $1 per lisk and buy under 75 cents.

i'm just not selling, end of.
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:50:42 AM

So you can buy it.

I will follow ETH pattern and reliease some around $15, bare in mind no POW on this coin and no dumps from POS as is in control by guardian angels
which means you cant mine that shit and not heavy dumps

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:45:52 AM

Any browsergame-afficionados out there?

Fighting for the delegates – A browsergame based on Lisks DPoS system

https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=483
TheRedHawk

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:51:01 AM

Yeah, I think hitting the ground running by having some usable Dapps ready is important for the long term process of the project.

I still like the idea of a decentralized email client, if that is at all possible:
https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=95

And I am a big fan of the dead man switch thingy:
https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24

Apart from that, a game always is a good idea. Poker or something along those lines makes sense, obviously, although I am not much of a gambler and don't really like the idea of Lisk being too closely associated with gambling.

I'm wondering how a poker dapp could create randomness avoiding the math()random command...

I was thinking about it, but i can't reach the solution.

AFAIK there are three ways to do it.

1. Oracle

You have an oracle (outside, disconnected with the dapp) which is giving you a random number. This could either be something centralized which uses random() or something decentralized in which a bigger number of users state a number from which a random number is generated.

2. User input

If you have a dapp with 2 users which are "competing" against each others, then each of them could state one random number. The final random number could then be generated out of this.

(e.g. User A: 5, User B: 7 -> 5+7=12 -> 12%10=2 -> 2 is the random number) (I don't know if this is mathematical secure, or if the distribution is "unfair". It's just an example)

3. Block IDs

You could also use block IDs of the future.

At time 0s you need a random number. To get this random number it takes 1 minute (6 block IDs). At time 60s you can then continue with the dapp.

These variations are obviously not good enough for poker. Poker is extremely hard to do, you could check out Pokereum how they are doing it. Smiley For dice or slot machines these are legit methods in my opinion.

Later: Buy a dapp with LISK

Now (and later): Internal dapp functions cost a fee (e.g. send a message for 1 LISK). All sidechain forgers will get 100%-x% of these fees, the dapp owner gets x%.

Thanks a lot for your advices max!

As you probably know, I’m not involved with the development of a poker dapp, but yesterday I was facing a similar problem concerning the math()random when I tried to upload as a dapp, one of the pre-alpha test of our GoldSeed project.

Maybe we can solve it following one of the choices you’ve written!

See ya!
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:58:06 AM

Thanks a lot for your advices max!

As you probably know, I’m not involved with the development of a poker dapp, but yesterday I was facing a similar problem concerning the math()random when I tried to upload as a dapp, one of the pre-alpha test of our GoldSeed project.

Maybe we can solve it following one of the choices you’ve written!

See ya!

How about mouse movement. like on truecrypt(or whatever it's new name is)? It is used as a randomization tool.
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:08:33 PM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 [685] 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: