Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62221 times)
Nandiwal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:11:10 AM

Really an interesting Question.
first of all we all know that human are a live proof of God Exist. Not a single person explain that from where we come to this earth and after death where we will go. so its prooven that there is something misterious.
all reliegions on this planet believe in god because there i no answer of this mistery.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:34:09 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 06:54:40 AM by Moloch

first of all we all know that human are a live proof of God Exist. Not a single person explain that from where we come to this earth and after death where we will go. so its prooven that there is something misterious.
all reliegions on this planet believe in god because there i no answer of this mistery.

I'm having a difficult time deciphering what that says...

Is BADecker the only Christian apologist on this forum with proper spelling and grammar?

It's hard to take someone seriously when they misspell every other word...

I'll cut you a little slack because I'm guessing English is not your primary language
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:03:42 AM

I'm having a difficult time deciphering what that says...

Is BADecker the only Christian apologist on this forum with proper spelling and grammar?

It's hard to take someone seriously when they misspell every other word...

I'll cut you a little slack because I'm guessing English is not your primary language

Correcting you: It's hard to take someone seriously when they say humans are a proof of god... Which means they never heard of evolution and never had any kind of biology lessons...

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:06:03 AM

...God, Who science proves to exist, actually did examine science before He set it in place

Yet another claim pulled directly from your ass

Prove it

It is a logical conclusion based on the things that god's witnesses in the bible said and say.

Cool

It is a hearsay (at best).

Oh, because the bible says so?

The bible also says that rabbits chew their cud like a cow

The bible says unicorns exist

The bible condones slavery in no less than 5 different books

The entire old testament is filled with murder and genocide

The bible places Jesus in cities hundreds of miles apart on the same day

The bible says the earth has four corners (implying the earth is flat)

The bible says God created light... 3 days before he created the sun and stars...

The bible is wrong on so many things... Literally hundreds of provable errors and contradictions

I will gladly provide dozens of links to scholarly sources on the subject if you are interested

The one thing that annoys me the most is that "everyone can understand bible in their own way" or such the cases that you've said can be understood differently from person to person or completely ignored. Ignoring the bad parts and counting just he good ones, The Evolution of Bible. Therefore bible is as much as a blank papers bounded together, it's just a great hitorical artifact, nothing else absolutely.

This is why the real Bible, the original written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek, was written in those languages, which are meaning specific in the things that they say.

Cool

So you talk and read Hebrew Aramaic and Greek then? Or you don't understand the Bible either?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:02:03 AM

...God, Who science proves to exist, actually did examine science before He set it in place

Prove it

It is a logical conclusion based on the things that god's witnesses in the bible said and say.

Cool

The bible says God created light... 3 days before he created the sun and stars...

According to the bible, the earth is around 5-7000 years old

The bible is wrong on so many things... Literally hundreds of provable errors and contradictions

I will gladly provide dozens of links to scholarly sources on the subject if you are interested

Our courts follow the Bible principle. The strongest judgments are a product of, and based on, eye witness reports.

Wrong again... testimony is the least credible source of evidence allowed in court

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testimony#Law
Objections to testimony include, but are not limited to:
    argumentative
    asked and answered
    best evidence rule
    calls for speculation
    calls for a conclusion
    compound question or narrative
    hearsay
    inflammatory
    incompetent witness (e.g., child, mental or physical impairment, intoxicated)
    irrelevant, immaterial
    lack of foundation
    leading question
    privilege
    vague
    ultimate issue testimony
    non-responsive

If you are talking about biblical law... only 2 out of the 613 commandments are laws... Do not kill, Do not steal... the other 611 commandments are not laws...

And that's perfectly normal!
Testimony is the worst possible proof! Anyone can lie or just be mistaken, why should it be trusted?
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:40:23 PM

Proof means real things - faith means nothing. I believe Star Wars exists. Because I've seen it. No one has seen God.

This is why faith is important. Nobody can understand the things of God. We barely can understand that there are things of God. Faith is all we have regarding things of God. The proof that God exists makes our faith in the things God tells us, to be stronger faith.

Faith, by definition, is belief without knowledge...

If you had proof of God, it would no longer require faith... Religion without faith would be science, because it would then be based on fact, not fiction...

Existence of God = scientifically proven.
Attributes of God = not proven, therefore if held, held by faith.
Faith in God = faith in proof.

Smiley

Existence of God = not proven scientifically
Attributes of God = not proven, therefore if held, held by faith.
Faith in God = faith in God.

Okay. I guess we are down to it. You simply won't accept the proof that God exists.

I am a bit curious why, however. I suspect that you believe other things that are factual. I mean, if you were crossing a railroad track, and you saw a train bearing down on yourself at 60 mph, you would get out of the way as fast as you could. Although God is patient and loving, He can be way more dangerous than a train. And you are disrespectful of the nitroglycerin you are tossing back and forth from hand to hand. How utterly reckless of you.

Cool

Hey buddy, got a simple question for you: What's the cause of god as it seems you hold so strong the cause and consequences physical law ^^

PARADICE.io

youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:42:49 PM

Prove it

Cool

According to the bible, the earth is around 5-7000 years old

Our courts follow the Bible principle. The strongest judgments are a product of, and based on, eye witness reports.

Cool

Funny how you just ignore the whole discussion meh?

PARADICE.io

eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:29:49 PM

Proof means real things - faith means nothing. I believe Star Wars exists. Because I've seen it. No one has seen God.

This is why faith is important. Nobody can understand the things of God. We barely can understand that there are things of God. Faith is all we have regarding things of God. The proof that God exists makes our faith in the things God tells us, to be stronger faith.

If you had proof of God, it would no longer require faith... Religion without faith would be science, because it would then be based on fact, not fiction...

That is a good point. Religion requires faith.  There is your proof God does not exist.  Because if it did, religion would not need faith.

Ahh satisfaction.

I so like it when meaningful, logical discussions reveal the truth. Truth is inevitable.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:49:23 PM

That is a good point. Religion requires faith.  There is your proof God does not exist.  Because if it did, religion would not need faith.

Ahh satisfaction.

I so like it when meaningful, logical discussions reveal the truth. Truth is inevitable.

This is the same reason why theoretical science requires faith. For example. There are at least three mathematical models of the Big Bang, which is a theory. There are at least two mathematical models of Black Hole Theory. None of the 3 Big Bangs can fit together. While the 2 Black Holes can supposedly exist, they can't exist at the same place at the same time. And, mathematically speaking, neither of the Black Hole models can fit mathematically into any of the 3 Big Bang universes.

So you see, Big Bang theory and Black Hole Theory are things that must be taken on faith. Why? Because so far at least, they don't work together. In other words, they don't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2A4qXJQjc

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:56:00 PM

Prove it

Cool

The one thing that annoys me the most is that "everyone can understand bible in their own way" or such the cases that you've said can be understood differently from person to person or completely ignored. Ignoring the bad parts and counting just he good ones, The Evolution of Bible. Therefore bible is as much as a blank papers bounded together, it's just a great hitorical artifact, nothing else absolutely.

This is why the real Bible, the original written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek, was written in those languages, which are meaning specific in the things that they say.

Cool

So you talk and read Hebrew Aramaic and Greek then? Or you don't understand the Bible either?

I don't speak or read Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek. But I do understand the Bible. How can this be?

The Bible translations are not entirely accurate according to the originals, and they probably will never be. However, there is enough accuracy in the translations that a person can get a basic understanding of what is being said. This basic understanding includes knowledge of Jesus salvation.

When a person comes to Jesus salvation, the Holy Spirit, over time, gradually works a knowledge of the rest of the Bible in Him. A non-believer in Jesus salvation doesn't get this knowledge, unless he fluently understands the original languages in their context and the way they were spoken back in their day.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:00:13 PM

Prove it

Cool

Cool

I don't speak or read Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek. But I do understand the Bible. How can this be?

The Bible translations are not entirely accurate according to the originals, and they probably will never be. However, there is enough accuracy in the translations that a person can get a basic understanding of what is being said. This basic understanding includes knowledge of Jesus salvation.

When a person comes to Jesus salvation, the Holy Spirit, over time, gradually works a knowledge of the rest of the Bible in Him. A non-believer in Jesus salvation doesn't get this knowledge, unless he fluently understands the original languages in their context and the way they were spoken back in their day.

Cool

So can you explain this:

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:11:03 PM

Prove it

Cool

Cool

Cool

So can you explain this:

Can you explain everything in nature? Do you understand everything that everybody does? Of course not. You don't even understand that contradictions to the Bible are false, even when you don't understand the Bible.

Cool

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:55:01 PM

Okay. I guess we are down to it. You simply won't accept the proof that God exists.

I am a bit curious why, however. I suspect that you believe other things that are factual. I mean, if you were crossing a railroad track, and you saw a train bearing down on yourself at 60 mph, you would get out of the way as fast as you could. Although God is patient and loving, He can be way more dangerous than a train. And you are disrespectful of the nitroglycerin you are tossing back and forth from hand to hand. How utterly reckless of you.

Cool

I don't see any evidence for God.  Quite the opposite.  There is strong evidence that God described in the holy books is a social construct developed by people in various times in our human history.  Why?  Because each God has the qualities of people who lived at the time when the God story was invented.  His interactions with the world are described in terms of how people in those times understood the world around them.

If two armies are to about fight each other and the soldiers on each side believe in the same God and pray to help them win the battle, how is God suppose to reconcile those requests?  Free will was invented to justify God's actions.  For example where was God when 6 million Jews were being killed by Germans who believed in the same God.

Anyone who read Bible, Talmud and Quran understands this.  Those books were written for specific purpose, nothing to do with divine power.
Those stories are ridiculous.

Why did God create me to be an Atheist?  I was Catholic before only because I was born into that religion.  Now I used my brain (that God gave me?) to reason my way out of that cult.  Freewill my ass.

Seriously, you are fooling YOURSELF believing in this nonsense.  If you have any reason left in you, I suggest you re-read your bible and apply the same scrutiny as you would to reading a physics textbook.  Reason every paragraph.  Don't listen what others tell you those words mean.  Read and reason for yourself.

I don't really care what you believe, it does not matter.  I have problem with the missionary aspect of the religion because you guys spreading lies about science, history and reality in general.

PS. The story of Adam and Eve and the incest that followed is as ridiculous as it is immoral. 

Reason every paragraph. Don't say that! You'll ruin everything!  Cheesy

Prove it

Cool

God's witness? I've heard about conspiracies since G. Washington's time and can't know if those are real and you put your "logic" on something someone proposedly once might have seen? That's weak.

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:08:25 PM

Can you explain everything in nature? Do you understand everything that everybody does? Of course not. You don't even understand that contradictions to the Bible are false, even when you don't understand the Bible.

Cool

There are many things we don't understand - yet.
And there were many things we did not understand 200 years ago - but look what progress we made. It's beautiful. Thanks to science.
But the most important thing that we do know is the fact that the things we do not understand at the moment are not magic. We just don't understand them - yet.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:23:27 PM

Cool

And there were many things we did not understand 200 years ago - but look what progress we made. It's beautiful. Thanks to science.
But the most important thing that we do know is the fact that the things we do not understand at the moment are not magic. We just don't understand them - yet.

Actually, very few of the things that are available to understand in the universe, will ever be understood. The reason for this is that they are way to complex to be understood.

Science can be good when it helps us live better. Science is bad when it causes us to think that we can know more than we are able to know.

Cool

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:28:24 PM

Cool

Actually, very few of the things that are available to understand in the universe, will ever be understood. The reason for this is that they are way to complex to be understood.

Science can be good when it helps us live better. science is bad when it causes us to think that we can know more than we are able to know.

Cool

Well, everyday discoveries are made that we even did not think were possible. Best example are discoveries influenced by sci-fi movies. People dreamed and then made reality. You do know teleportation is real? Even if only for a few atoms on a short distance but still.
We understand more and more everyday. And it doesn't look like it's going to stop. It only accelerates. And that's a fact.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

Cool

Science can be good when it helps us live better. science is bad when it causes us to think that we can know more than we are able to know.

Cool

Well, everyday discoveries are made that we even did not think were possible. Best example are discoveries influenced by sci-fi movies. People dreamed and then made reality. You do know teleportation is real? Even if only for a few atoms on a short distance but still.
We understand more and more everyday. And it doesn't look like it's going to stop. It only accelerates. And that's a fact.

And the understanding of the discoveries that we make, shows us more and more that we are barely moving with regard to the numbers of things that are not yet discovered. The more we learn, the more we find out that there are more things to learn. It's not that there really are more things to learn. It's simply that we don't know how many things there are to learn. But we are gradually finding out that there are way more things to learn than we could have ever dreamed of.

Cool

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:46:16 PM

Cool

Cool

And the understanding of the discoveries that we make, shows us more and more that we are barely moving with regard to the numbers of things that are not yet discovered. The more we learn, the more we find out that there are more things to learn. It's not that there really are more things to learn. It's simply that we don't know how many things there are to learn. But we are gradually finding out that there are way more things to learn than we could have ever dreamed of.

Cool

Agreed. I'm glad you finally see the light. Raise your hands!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:52:51 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Agreed. I'm glad you finally see the light. Raise your hands!

Well, I'm glad that you finally see the light that this is part of what I have been expressing all along.

Cool

eon89 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:57:09 PM

We only agrees that science has a lot to learn. But that it also makes progress everyday. Don't get cute!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: