Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62224 times)
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:20:17 PM

God is responsible for it all. Because having responsibility is so wonderful, He gave yours to you. Since you used your responsibility to reject God, He is giving you what you asked for... the ability to not have any responsibility for anything anymore.

But in case you change your mind, you have the ability to take responsibility again for a while... as long as your life exists. You can responsibly accept God and eternal life if you want.

Cool

Have any of you realized how a "reasoning" of Badecker is complicated, flawed and impossible to follow or understand?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:32:11 PM

God is responsible for it all. Because having responsibility is so wonderful, He gave yours to you. Since you used your responsibility to reject God, He is giving you what you asked for... the ability to not have any responsibility for anything anymore.

But in case you change your mind, you have the ability to take responsibility again for a while... as long as your life exists. You can responsibly accept God and eternal life if you want.

Cool

Have any of you realized how a "reasoning" of Badecker is complicated, flawed and impossible to follow or understand?

Have any of you recognized that life and the universe are things that are rather complex and hard to follow?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 02:36:16 PM

Universe is not a perfect system.  It is actually very violent and very hostile to life.
How does an imperfect being such as a human begin to understand the definition of perfection? How could a mortal imagine infinity? God is everything man cannot be, yet man strives to mould himself in the likeness of God, to become like and greater than the most high. Those who have placed themselves above God deny the existence thereof, just as the mighty Satan defied God, so shall men who worship themselves be cut off from his kingdom.

And I wouldn't say 'violent towards life', more like 'chaotic'.

Man doesn't have to understand the definition of perfection. Just have (and that is easy to do) to understand and see imperfection all around us.

All you gotta do is look at all the imperfection around to see that even imperfection acts perfectly. Of course, if it didn't exist, then you could say that it didn't act at all.

Cool

So the death of my grand father by cancer was a "perfect imperfection" that's what you're telling me?

I'm not necessarily telling you anything.

What part of your grandfather's death by cancer operated outside of the laws of nature? None of it. All the laws of nature acted perfectly.

Cool

If all laws of nature acted perfectly and god was not responsible for them what is the need for a god? And if god is responsible, then I refer you to valta4065's comment.

The laws of nature act perfectly BECAUSE God is responsible for them. Here's how it worked and works yet today.

God made the laws of nature and set everything into being.

Among the laws of nature existed the ability of mankind to freely act against God, which, if mankind did it, would destroy nature and the universe... built right into the laws of nature.

Mankind DID turn against God, and nature was in the process of being destroyed almost instantly.

God didn't make nature and people for nothing. He had purpose. Part of the purpose was that people were and are the objects of God's love. Nature was part of God's gifts to us.

God realized that people didn't understand how foolish and stupid they were being by turning against Him, so He stopped the destruction by sending His Son, Jesus, to take the punishment for all people for turning against God. The work that Jesus did on the cross, actually upheld the universe and the laws of nature right from the beginning times when mankind turned against God.

God also gave mankind the thing that they asked for by their turning against God. This thing is death, and all the pains and problems that people have in life which culminate in death.

All of it operates perfectly, in a perfect nature, according to perfect natural laws. God is perfectly giving people the thing the formally asked for > death. God is giving people the thing that they thought they were asking for > better life. God is preparing a better life for those who are not against Him, in the coming resurrection.

Wake up and turn to God so that you are not permanently destroyed by your adamant obstinance in remaining against God.

Cool

So, god is responsible, then.

Bible should start with "God created Heaven, Earth and Hell".  Somehow they skipped that part.

He created Hell to torment you for eternity, but he loves you Wink

Cool

You know, I played "hide and seek" until I was about 6, then go tired of it. 

God, just show your fucking face.  Otherwise, you don't exist.  End of story.

BTW, don't blame me for the mistakes of your imaginary friend.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:42:06 PM

Universe is not a perfect system.  It is actually very violent and very hostile to life.
How does an imperfect being such as a human begin to understand the definition of perfection? How could a mortal imagine infinity? God is everything man cannot be, yet man strives to mould himself in the likeness of God, to become like and greater than the most high. Those who have placed themselves above God deny the existence thereof, just as the mighty Satan defied God, so shall men who worship themselves be cut off from his kingdom.

Man doesn't have to understand the definition of perfection. Just have (and that is easy to do) to understand and see imperfection all around us.

All you gotta do is look at all the imperfection around to see that even imperfection acts perfectly. Of course, if it didn't exist, then you could say that it didn't act at all.

Cool

So the death of my grand father by cancer was a "perfect imperfection" that's what you're telling me?

What part of your grandfather's death by cancer operated outside of the laws of nature? None of it. All the laws of nature acted perfectly.

Cool

If all laws of nature acted perfectly and god was not responsible for them what is the need for a god? And if god is responsible, then I refer you to valta4065's comment.

The laws of nature act perfectly BECAUSE God is responsible for them. Here's how it worked and works yet today.

Among the laws of nature existed the ability of mankind to freely act against God, which, if mankind did it, would destroy nature and the universe... built right into the laws of nature.

Mankind DID turn against God, and nature was in the process of being destroyed almost instantly.

God didn't make nature and people for nothing. He had purpose. Part of the purpose was that people were and are the objects of God's love. Nature was part of God's gifts to us.

God realized that people didn't understand how foolish and stupid they were being by turning against Him, so He stopped the destruction by sending His Son, Jesus, to take the punishment for all people for turning against God. The work that Jesus did on the cross, actually upheld the universe and the laws of nature right from the beginning times when mankind turned against God.

God also gave mankind the thing that they asked for by their turning against God. This thing is death, and all the pains and problems that people have in life which culminate in death.

All of it operates perfectly, in a perfect nature, according to perfect natural laws. God is perfectly giving people the thing the formally asked for > death. God is giving people the thing that they thought they were asking for > better life. God is preparing a better life for those who are not against Him, in the coming resurrection.

Wake up and turn to God so that you are not permanently destroyed by your adamant obstinance in remaining against God.

Cool

Bible should start with "God created Heaven, Earth and Hell".  Somehow they skipped that part.

Cool

Poor baby. Made your mistakes in life, and can't get out of them.

Come to Jesus God and He will take your mistakes and convert them into eternal life for you. However, you certainly have the freedom to keep on trying your own way. Better work fast, though. You probably don't have a hundred years left... and maybe only minutes.

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:44:45 PM

Cool

Have any of you recognized that life and the universe are things that are rather complex and hard to follow?

Cool

Not really.  Actually most of life makes sense.  Of course there are things not fully understood, but that is where fun begins.

God of the gaps does not help you understand universe any better.  It is a "I give up" position.  A cop out.

Silly dufus. You think you understand life? Good. Extend it out to 1,000 years, then. And show the rest of us how to do it.

Cool

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:47:56 PM

You're talking about Jesus a lot, but we got no proof of his existence either.

How can I believe in someone that maybe never existed?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:52:52 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Come to Jesus God and He will take your mistakes and convert them into eternal life for you. However, you certainly have the freedom to keep on trying your own way. Better work fast, though. You probably don't have a hundred years left... and maybe only minutes.

Cheesy

Do you even know how to read?  Do you read from any other books other than the Bible?  I doubt it.

I said don't blame me for the mistakes of your imaginary friend.

Great! Say it all day. But you don't even know if I have an imaginary friend or not. And I certainly wouldn't blame you for my friend's mistakes, even if my friend were imaginary.

However, you get the blame for your own mistakes, especially the ones of not accepting God.

What is all this nonsense that you keep writing?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:54:33 PM

The evidence is the Bible N.T. witnesses.    Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:56:59 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cheesy

Do you even know how to read?  Do you read from any other books other than the Bible?  I doubt it.

Great! Say it all day. But you don't even know if I have an imaginary friend or not. And I certainly wouldn't blame you for my friend's mistakes, even if my friend were imaginary.

However, you get the blame for your own mistakes, especially the ones of not accepting God.

What is all this nonsense that you keep writing?

Cool

BSDecker, Let me spell it out for you: God is your imaginary friend.

Now let me show you how mixed up you are. God might be imaginary for you, but He is my real friend.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:47:14 PM

Now let me show you how mixed up you are. God might be imaginary for you, but He is my real friend.

Cool

I never said he is not real to you.  Delusional people don't know they are delusional.  That is by a definition.

It does not change the fact that your friend is imaginary, i.e. he does not exist.

It is just as I said. Stop being delusional, and acknowledge my so-called imaginary friend for yourself, before it is too late for you. After all, He is not imaginary.

Cool

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:57:05 PM

Cool

I never said he is not real to you.  Delusional people don't know they are delusional.  That is by a definition.

It does not change the fact that your friend is imaginary, i.e. he does not exist.

It is just as I said. Stop being delusional, and acknowledge my so-called imaginary friend for yourself, before it is too late for you. After all, He is not imaginary.

Many children have imaginary friends, but I do not believe them, and neither do you (except when their imaginary friend is named Jesus)

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.  For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:06:46 PM

Cool

I never said he is not real to you.  Delusional people don't know they are delusional.  That is by a definition.

Cool

He is not imaginary but nodoby has the beginning of proof about him, I call that imaginery.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:16:16 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cheesy

You weren't a mistake until you turned yourself adamantly away from God. He didn't do it. You did it.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:20:37 PM

Cool

I never said he is not real to you.  Delusional people don't know they are delusional.  That is by a definition.

Many children have imaginary friends, but I do not believe them, and neither do you (except when their imaginary friend is named Jesus)

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.  For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face.

That's the exact reason why I am finding out more about God, rather than using simple imagination to guess what He is like. But you keep on imagining that He doesn't exist, even after science has proven that He DOES exist.

Wake up.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:22:47 PM

Cool

Cool

He is not imaginary but nodoby has the beginning of proof about him, I call that imaginery.

Except that cause and effect are upheld by Newton's 3rd Law as fact. And this means that everything is pre-programmed to exist the way it does. And since the laws of entropy show us that everything is dispersing and diffusing, this means that complexity is diminishing. All of this means that whoever programmed the universe into being by cause and effect, is way more intelligent than people are... way more intelligent beyond understanding. This Intelligence (Which, obviously, is at least somewhat alien to us) fits our dictionary definitions of "God."

Science and logic prove that God exists, even if you don't like it.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

Cool

Cool

Except that cause and effect are upheld by Newton's 3rd Law as fact. And this means that everything is pre-programmed to exist the way it does. And since the laws of entropy show us that everything is dispersing and diffusing, this means that complexity is diminishing. All of this means that whoever programmed the universe into being by cause and effect, is way more intelligent than people are... way more intelligent beyond understanding. This Intelligence (Which, obviously, is at least somewhat alien to us) fits our dictionary definitions of "God."

Science and logic prove that God exists, even if you don't like it.

Cool

First you have to prove that everything is pre-programmed to exist.

Why should I prove it? Science already did that. Notice Newton's 3rd Law that is referred to in my post that you quoted. Since science proved God and pre-programming through cause and effect, you need to prove the science wrong to even start to prove that God doesn't exist.

Cool

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:44:38 PM

So a 1500 years old book writen 500 years after the related event is a proof for you? Oo

Damn! No wonder why you believe in God, you don't need anything solid to start believing xD

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:43:34 AM

So a 1500 years old book writen 500 years after the related event is a proof for you? Oo

Damn! No wonder why you believe in God, you don't need anything solid to start believing xD

What 1500 y o book are you talking about?

Look at all the law books in America that have court cases listed with witnesses who either free or convict people. Somebody believed them, right?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:47:48 AM

Why should I prove it? Science already did that. Notice Newton's 3rd Law that is referred to in my post that you quoted. Since science proved God and pre-programming through cause and effect, you need to prove the science wrong to even start to prove that God doesn't exist.

Cool

You are making the claim that everything is pre-programmed to exist.  Now you say science already proven it? Which issue of Scientific American issue presents that proof? And who won a Nobel Price for such a proof? Wink

You are just making assumptions, making claims without any proof whatsoever.

Not everything in the universe is reported on in Scientific American. And not every person who proves something wins the Nobel Prize.

I understand you. You realize that God is proven to exist, for some reason you don't like the truth, and so you are doing and saying whatever you can to cover up the fact that God exists, even if you make yourself look utterly stupid in the process.

Cool

mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:25:02 AM

Cool

You are making the claim that everything is pre-programmed to exist.  Now you say science already proven it? Which issue of Scientific American issue presents that proof? And who won a Nobel Price for such a proof? Wink

You are just making assumptions, making claims without any proof whatsoever.

Not everything in the universe is reported on in Scientific American. And not every person who proves something wins the Nobel Prize.

I understand you. You realize that God is proven to exist, for some reason you don't like the truth, and so you are doing and saying whatever you can to cover up the fact that God exists, even if you make yourself look utterly stupid in the process.

Cool

Typical for religious nuts. A man says no and you understand yes. WTF is wrong with you? And calling people stupid because you don't like their answers. Not cool bub.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: