Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84113 times)
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:28:08 PM

Well double any ammount of bitcoin these days are getting harder,not impossible,but the scams projects keep coming trying to take our coins,soo stay away from them and make the hard work.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:31:00 PM

Well double any ammount of bitcoin these days are getting harder,not impossible,but the scams projects keep coming trying to take our coins,soo stay away from them and make the hard work.
Yeah no one can double your coins in quick time, and if they are saying that means they are cheating and they have only intention to run away with your hard earned coins.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:00:47 AM

There are bitdoin doubler websites out there that actually pays. But all of them are Ponzi scams. They pay at first, but will not pay you later. I suggest that you gamble your money on that. Find a newly opened doubler website that still pays. Double your money there. If you are paid, don't invest again because there's a chance that it will become a scam. Good luck finding one.
yeah I often get bitcoin of sites Ponzi doubler. how to get around this is to invest in sites that are new doubler with a record already paid.
they will not be possible to close their site in short time ? of course they are still have not ROI and certainly they want to get more bitcoin by many users
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:05:44 AM

There are bitdoin doubler websites out there that actually pays. But all of them are Ponzi scams. They pay at first, but will not pay you later. I suggest that you gamble your money on that. Find a newly opened doubler website that still pays. Double your money there. If you are paid, don't invest again because there's a chance that it will become a scam. Good luck finding one.
yeah I often get bitcoin of sites Ponzi doubler. how to get around this is to invest in sites that are new doubler with a record already paid.
they will not be possible to close their site in short time ? of course they are still have not ROI and certainly they want to get more bitcoin by many users

But that's actually not a good way to make Bitcoins as it's the most riskiest one...
People here even scam for just BTC0.01 and you are talking about ROI???
Do you think these websites won't be making their ROIs???
Obviously they are, and that too, very easily...
I had an offer from a person who wanted me to make such a site for him, I refused because I myself hate scammers, but he still made a site anyhow and scammed up to 3 BTC from people...

bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:36:03 AM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

easy way to earn lots of bitcoins is gambling, but don't forget that it is very risky way too, as you can lose everything in seconds so you have to be very careful while playing, or just invest your bitcoins in gambling or other site, that is less risky and can give you easy money too, or just try bitcoin trading
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:40:45 AM

I don't think there is any way to double your coins you just need to work hard to grow your coins as there is no easy way to double your coins in a quick time.

There are many possible methods to double our bitcoin. Yeah as said hard working always gives return when time goes.
I think certainly there are still options to double the coins without sweat or work hard there is still gambling and ponzi doubler sites. you do not need to work hard you can double bitcoin in the short term. but the possibility of losing will be very large. I sometimes use this method Cheesy
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:08:29 AM

I don't think there is any way to double your coins you just need to work hard to grow your coins as there is no easy way to double your coins in a quick time.

There are many possible methods to double our bitcoin. Yeah as said hard working always gives return when time goes.
I think certainly there are still options to double the coins without sweat or work hard there is still gambling and ponzi doubler sites. you do not need to work hard you can double bitcoin in the short term. but the possibility of losing will be very large. I sometimes use this method Cheesy

Ponzi doublers are way too risky man, gambling can still be considered as an alternative not much riskier compared to ponzis, because in gambling, the decision taker is you whilst in ponzis, you need to wait whilst someone is going to deposit ahead of you or not, else you lose everything at once...

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 09:09:39 AM

Yes in gambling you can double your money for short period of time but you can actually lose for short period also. High chance ofr losing than winnings. And for doubler ponzi site nah i doubt it it will not last even in 1 day you cannot get ypu capital with that site. The safest way to double your money is by tradings you will earn x2,x3 or even more. You are more lucky if the coins pumps more up.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:26:32 AM

Yes in gambling you can double your money for short period of time but you can actually lose for short period also. High chance ofr losing than winnings. And for doubler ponzi site nah i doubt it it will not last even in 1 day you cannot get ypu capital with that site. The safest way to double your money is by tradings you will earn x2,x3 or even more. You are more lucky if the coins pumps more up.

Yes i agree for this working hard and earning coins is the best way and it's 100% safe you will not loose your money. But in gambling it's easy to get your money double in short period of time but here loosing chances are more only few times if you luck you will make profit huge but if you get this chance means take that winning money and do other work to increase your coins don't again gambling because it's only works once or twies remaining time all loss only.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:53:03 AM

Yes i agree for this working hard and earning coins is the best way and it's 100% safe you will not loose your money. But in gambling it's easy to get your money double in short period of time but here loosing chances are more only few times if you luck you will make profit huge but if you get this chance means take that winning money and do other work to increase your coins don't again gambling because it's only works once or twies remaining time all loss only.

But in gambling is very high risk of losing you keep gamble and gamble and if you win the prize of your winnings is your lose from them also. The only gets more profit is the owner of gambling site. While if you do safe trading you will get the best bemifits by it. All you need to do for sure earnings is to learn the ups and down per coin u want to buy and this is the best to stake your money than any other doubler existing.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:19:42 PM

But in gambling is very high risk of losing you keep gamble and gamble and if you win the prize of your winnings is your lose from them also. The only gets more profit is the owner of gambling site. While if you do safe trading you will get the best bemifits by it. All you need to do for sure earnings is to learn the ups and down per coin u want to buy and this is the best to stake your money than any other doubler existing.

Yeah gambling is always risky, I have invested a very small amount in different sites for doubling it, lets hope that I will earn some returns on my investment.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:14:21 PM

You cant doubled any ammount these days without a huge risk involved around it,if someone has skills to make any good result montly why would those persons share their income with you,they can easy reach bigger ammounts if they are a sucess as they say they are,scam.Doing signatures and some lending may allow you to get some good income double your money wont happen fast.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:17:56 PM

Doubling the bitcoins without doing any work, is not always the good idea. A lot of risk is involved in it and in 99% cases , your original coins invested is lost or stolen or scamed, whatever you may name it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:39:46 PM

Doubling the bitcoins without doing any work, is not always the good idea. A lot of risk is involved in it and in 99% cases , your original coins invested is lost or stolen or scamed, whatever you may name it.

Exactly there is nothing like easy money we need  to work hard to double it and the only way to earn it is by working hard on it you will never get easily anythig.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:32:50 AM

Exactly there is nothing like easy money we need  to work hard to double it and the only way to earn it is by working hard on it you will never get easily anythig.
It is hard to double your Bitcoins now around this time, you can see that the value now of Bitcoin is rising very slowly and I think it is not even rising and not many people likes it and I understand that.
The most people are hoping for a good price increase so they can sell it later in the future with some huge profit so they will have some more money later, but it will take a long time.
uhmw008

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:45:26 PM

If you want to doubling your bitcoin there are many methods
1.Trading
2.Gambling
3.HYIP
4.Mining
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:50:02 PM

1.Trading
2.Gambling
3.HYIP
4.Mining

You are absolutely right, in the Bitcoin has many branches to get the Bitcoin, but from every branch has a different impact, so I hope before you do that, you should see how big an impact that you will URdapatkan.dan that you mentioned above, it is true that bitcoin can get a few, but there are a few ways that you mentioned have a very high risk i.e. gambling and hyip.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:04:16 PM

Well invest at any project trying to double your coins will result in a loss of your coins ,soo if you dont wanna them donate to me,i will use them for investments i have in mind.Forget the easy money,always will lead into scam,without a bit of work and lucky you cant double your coins fast,sure in a years you should be able.
Enzyme

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:05:32 PM

1.Trading
2.Gambling
3.HYIP
4.Mining

Gambling should not be used to make money ever, only be practiced as a hobby.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:13:57 PM

1.Trading
2.Gambling
3.HYIP
4.Mining

Gambling should not be used to make money ever, only be practiced as a hobby.

Gambling should be for fun and if you depend on it for living then that is the worst thing to do, as majority of times you will loose, its better not to use bitcoin for gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: