Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:01:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84123 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:36:29 AM

No possible unless you gamble which if you have less than 1btc, I wouldn't encourage you doing.
Try the trading of alternate coins, I hear some people are successful in doubling their coins after a few months.
I also would suggest the same to you. gambling may be at risk. but to a smaller risk trades will you receive. almost like gambling you bsia bitcoin doubled in a short time. it depends on the price altcoin you buy. I never profit by almost 40% in one day in trading altcoin. I forgot that altcoin name
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:44:30 AM

I suggest you buy some pretty decent mining hardware and participate in signature campaign. You can get pretty good money from signature campaign if you have good quality posts + high ranked account.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Skaven

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:24:51 AM

If you want to double your bitcoin then you need to double your work too, do not expect that without making efforts you can do it by taking help of gambling as it will be only temporary.
Sometimes doubling the work doesn't payout proportionally.
Doubling Bitcoins is hard know to do that because the value around this time is not that high and you cant also not double it with trading or gambling and that is also more riskier so that is quite bad.
It would be maybe possible after the halving but you never know what will happen.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:54:31 AM

I suggest you buy some pretty decent mining hardware and participate in signature campaign. You can get pretty good money from signature campaign if you have good quality posts + high ranked account.

That's true and that will double your coins for sure, but of course you need to wait for a long time, but your bitcoins will get doubled without any risk and that is guaranteed.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:11:26 AM

If you want to double your bitcoin then you need to double your work too, do not expect that without making efforts you can do it by taking help of gambling as it will be only temporary.

Gambling too needs some skills. Only if a user has good knowledge about different sports and players he can make a good prediction and earn else totally depending upon luck gives winning at rare instances.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:40:39 AM

Gambling too needs some skills. Only if a user has good knowledge about different sports and players he can make a good prediction and earn else totally depending upon luck gives winning at rare instances.

Sports betting can help you to a certain extent but there is no guarantee that you will win always so its good to stay away from gambling.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:50:16 PM

True, money must be payed for work and bitcoin is the same thing, you will get your money if you are working and your money will be doulbed if you are working HARDER!

In bitcoin hard work is needed, at the same involving in different methods of earning is a must to get doubled the bitcoin you have in your wallet.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:53:17 PM

With binary options you can double BTC in a short time. Firstly check the market, and then go ahead.  Grin
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:26:44 AM

Doubling your Bitcoin is not that easy now around this time as you can see now you see that the value is not even rising and that is already quite bad.
So it would be better if you want to make profit that you are going to trade and that you wait for a better value for Bitcoin.
ingenuity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:33:24 AM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
If you want easy money you.can try playing gambling it is the faster way to earn bitcoin. Somehow you can lose your money, So its.your decision to gamble or not
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:49:49 AM

Doubling your Bitcoin is not that easy now around this time as you can see now you see that the value is not even rising and that is already quite bad.
So it would be better if you want to make profit that you are going to trade and that you wait for a better value for Bitcoin.

All i can see were to double your money is ini. Trading you can double your money their on short period of time but you must be wise if you buy. But in any other program na i dont beleive theres such thing can double your money in. Short period of time all of them are ponzi scam. They offer big interest to their investor and turn scam if they collect more money and turn sorry for their investors and thats very bad idea if you invest in such kind of thing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:54:02 AM

All i can see were to double your money is ini. Trading you can double your money their on short period of time but you must be wise if you buy. But in any other program na i dont beleive theres such thing can double your money in. Short period of time all of them are ponzi scam. They offer big interest to their investor and turn scam if they collect more money and turn sorry for their investors and thats very bad idea if you invest in such kind of thing.

Personally I prefer trading to double my coins, it holds certain level of risk but if you have good skills and strategy and knowledge about the  market trends then you can minimize the risk for sure.
Daifotis

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:54:48 AM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

Not doubling your bitcoin but rather additional and more earnings. Just do your current works today since you are a newbie. Then apply all other works that people suggested here. You will learn automatically other way while you become matured.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:55:40 AM

Not doubling your bitcoin but rather additional and more earnings. Just do your current works today since you are a newbie. Then apply all other works that people suggested here. You will learn automatically other way while you become matured.

It can double or even higher depends on the odds if you placed a bet on a team that is expected to loose because of low rankings or standings but made an upset win, expect your earnings to be double or triple or even higher but this is not a sure way to double your Bitcoin...
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:57:07 AM

There is not easy way how to earn more ... and for free  Roll Eyes
Just work and invest your time and money to Bitcoin. It will reward you. Use your bitocins pay for services and try to offer some services.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:00:31 AM

If there is a legit way to double your Bitcoin that would have been the answer to every ones problem but there's none unfortunately. Newbies are the easy prey for this kind of schemes like the double your Bitcoin in 100 hours which is pure BS.
Zifen

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:07:35 AM

If there is a legit way to double your Bitcoin that would have been the answer to every ones problem but there's none unfortunately. Newbies are the easy prey for this kind of schemes like the double your Bitcoin in 100 hours which is pure BS.

That's newbie life, easily attracted to those investment companies that really offers high returns. If I will make some investment site my goal is to make money and not to give much more money to my investors.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:11:25 AM

Just work and invest your time and money to Bitcoin. It will reward you. Use your bitocins pay for services and try to offer some services.

There is no short cut to double your coins for that you need make efforts and work hard and if it is successfully done then you can surely double it in quick time.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:18:15 AM

Bitcoins  will be doubled in next 3 months on halving. Then we may except a lot of rise in the prices.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:35:11 AM

There is no short cut to double your coins for that you need make efforts and work hard and if it is successfully done then you can surely double it in quick time.

I disagree you can double your money in tradings in just short period of time. But if you said in hyips well i agree with that no one in this world can double your money in just short period of time except for tradings even banks cannot give you double your money its all scam and very hypocrite for you if you beleive in that scheme. Just keep that in mind all programs offer doubler is ponzi scam.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: