Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84113 times)
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:26:03 AM

Still the Op is a newbie.
He created this topic in February and now it's May.

If he were active enough than his rank could be somewhere in full member, sr. member, hero member.
Please correct me If I am wrong.

Yep, you are wrong. Roll Eyes The best case scenario would be he is turning Full Member in the next update or in the next next update. It'll take much longer time to become a Sr. Member or a Hero member.

Thanks for the correction.
Because me, myself didn't reached so far yet.
But one day I will be one of the highest rank holders. Just dreaming off. Roll Eyes

Akamit got a point, OP only posted 6 times and to think that he created the topic months ago so it could be that the account if for farming or something else.

EDIT And his last post was back in March.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:31:20 AM

Doubling Bitcoin is hard now because the bitcoin is not that high value now and many people dont like it because they want to earn profit in a fast time and that is hard now.
So they have now to wait a longer time until the Bitcoin will be more worth and the halving is also coming.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:31:25 AM

For me i will prefer to play in gambling as far as i know gambling is the best way to doubling bitcoin fast.

Doubling your bitcoin with the gambling is in my eyes not even possible due to the fact you need so much luck for playing with gambling.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:04:34 AM

It would be perfect if we can double our Bitcoins now but nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin itself and that is the problem of the Bitcoin because that have to change also and that is nice.
But it is now not rising now so we have now to wait a longer time until the value will be more and that is hard because not everyone has the patience for it.
Free money can not be perfect. Only for greedy people, it would be perfect.
The idea of doubling bitcoin is originated from greediness in my view. This idea makes people losing their bitcoin by investing into HYIP or gambling bankroll. Instead of being ambitious on doubling, we must focus on earning more bitcoins.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:37:32 AM

Doubling Bitcoin is hard now because the bitcoin is not that high value now and many people dont like it because they want to earn profit in a fast time and that is hard now.
So they have now to wait a longer time until the Bitcoin will be more worth and the halving is also coming.
is it you mean is trade? yeah currently experiencing the movement stable prices. so the price will not change so quickly
you will not be able to benefit quickly
but you can use other methods you can use altcoin trade. fluctuations in altcoin faster than bitcoin
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:41:02 AM

Quantity is different from Value. How come it will become related to the value if your purpose is to doubled your bitcoin. Even the price is not that high you can double your bitcoin possesion in your hands.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MichealKnightrider

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:08:05 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
if the bitcoin is doubling there are many people who are selling their coins and if they are doing it the price will drop again. So don't do it to fast check for the right moment for selling your items.
Bradexterb

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:16:10 PM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?
doubling the bitcoin would be nice for every bitcoin user off course. Not only for the price but also for the wallets of every person who wants to sell their coins on that point =there are many people who are getting a little rich with their coin.s
Antesth

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:52:56 PM

If he were active enough than his rank could be somewhere in full member, sr. member, hero member.

Than I would be suggesting him to start sig. campaign.

But I think he is not active anymore after posting the topic.
I'll be honest, I think it was someone trying to run a second account, but ended up getting bored of it or didn't think it was worth the effort and stopped with the account.

I've tried to run a second account, but I too lost interest. It just isn't worth it, and I abandoned the account in its infancy. it simply isn't worth it, and to be honest, I'd rather have a part-time job instead of running another account. Make more money for less effort.
It is hard to double your Bitcoins now and that is because the value of Bitcoin is not rising now so it will also takes a long time when it will have a higher value and that have to change.
But it is still hard to know what will happen for sure and that is the problem.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:57:56 PM

Than I would be suggesting him to start sig. campaign.

But I think he is not active anymore after posting the topic.
I'll be honest, I think it was someone trying to run a second account, but ended up getting bored of it or didn't think it was worth the effort and stopped with the account.

I've tried to run a second account, but I too lost interest. It just isn't worth it, and I abandoned the account in its infancy. it simply isn't worth it, and to be honest, I'd rather have a part-time job instead of running another account. Make more money for less effort.
It is hard to double your Bitcoins now and that is because the value of Bitcoin is not rising now so it will also takes a long time when it will have a higher value and that have to change.
But it is still hard to know what will happen for sure and that is the problem.

If you really want to double your coins without taking any risk then you need to hold it for next 5 years, and that will give you more than double of your profits.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:45:02 PM

Akamit got a point, OP only posted 6 times and to think that he created the topic months ago so it could be that the account if for farming or something else.

EDIT And his last post was back in March.

So basically the user of this account isn't farming this account and isn't actually doing a farming business in this forum. Because if he is, then he'd probably post atleast once every 2 weeks. Although if he did post regularly, then his account would have a higher rank. If that is so, then he can join a signature ad campaign to help him double his bitcoins.

He doesn't need to invest any of his coins at this case. He'll earn money while learning so much more than before. Being familiar with the different things about bitcoin can make you give an idea on how to double your bitcoins. Basically if you do know trading, you can easily double a little amount of money. If it's much bigger, there's another way to double it. Maybe you wouldn't be able to double it all at once, but little by little.

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:36:08 PM

People who trying to find easy ways to get money, you are really think that you are the only one who think this way? Super naive Grin

jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:12:34 PM

Join a signature campaign is a really good way of earning bitcoin on this forum, but since you're a newbie it would talk about a month for you to actually start earning money from these posts because most signature campaigns accept higher ranked members and not newbies. While you wait you can do some freelancing jobs if you have any service that you can provide according to your skill. You can also try typing 1000captchas for $1.5 worth of bitcoin if thats your cup of coffee.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:42:15 PM

It would be perfect if we can double our Bitcoins now but nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin itself and that is the problem of the Bitcoin because that have to change also and that is nice.
But it is now not rising now so we have now to wait a longer time until the value will be more and that is hard because not everyone has the patience for it.
Bitcoin value appreciation doubling is different from doubling your number of bitcoin holding.
Value appreciation is the pay off for your belief on bitcoin holding. Doubling number of bitcoin in short-term may be your way to loose your bitcoins. Do not try for it.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:52:30 PM

People who trying to find easy ways to get money, you are really think that you are the only one who think this way? Super naive Grin

I think gambling is the best double your bitcoin in just few hours but I think also you can loss your bitcoin faster if you make a little profit in gambling stop it and withdraw it . and play the next day. Don't be greedy if you are playing be contented.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:01:25 PM

I think gambling is the best double your bitcoin in just few hours but I think also you can loss your bitcoin faster if you make a little profit in gambling stop it and withdraw it . and play the next day. Don't be greedy if you are playing be contented.

Don't expect that you will successfully double your coins with gambling, chances are minimum you might succeed once but not in a long run.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:56:41 PM

Doubling your Bitcoin into HYIPs is very risky it's better to look for an alternative way to double the amount of your holding value right now. Trading is one way to doubled your bitcoin in a short of span, buy low and sell high but this is not enough, you need also to monitor the price daily of the alt you bought if it's profitable or not.
if you do not have the expertise or skills in conducting trade same is it risky right? surely you will experience a loss in trade? because the method of trading is not just about buying at low prices and sell at high prices?
you need vision and great skill to obtain long-term gains in trade

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:24:20 PM

Doubling your Bitcoin into HYIPs is very risky it's better to look for an alternative way to double the amount of your holding value right now. Trading is one way to doubled your bitcoin in a short of span, buy low and sell high but this is not enough, you need also to monitor the price daily of the alt you bought if it's profitable or not.
I think not always hyip and ponzi is something that will be spending your money only. I some times use hyip andponzi investments. to lose and win it depends on luck and your observations are keen on that site. I had several times suffered losses but mostly I managed to profit from such an investment site
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:49:27 AM

if you do not have the expertise or skills in conducting trade same is it risky right? surely you will experience a loss in trade? because the method of trading is not just about buying at low prices and sell at high prices?
you need vision and great skill to obtain long-term gains in trade

Skills and knowledge for trading is the first priority. you can't do even a single trade successfully without experience. first you have to choose the right platform. and right coins and currencies to trade. you can trade in bitcoin to altcoin. and bitcoin to dollar as well. but both need specific skills.
but getting skills is not too hard now, there are lots of ways to get knowledge. use Youtube for learn everything.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:31:36 AM

I think not always hyip and ponzi is something that will be spending your money only. I some times use hyip andponzi investments. to lose and win it depends on luck and your observations are keen on that site. I had several times suffered losses but mostly I managed to profit from such an investment site

Roll Eyes I doubt that. Please mention what investment sites did you get profit. Most ponzi websites run away before the first users get their ROI. There's a chance that an HYIP (short term payout) pays for the first time, second time, but surely they will close sooner or later. If you're lucky enough to payout from doubler sites, then just go away together with your profit. Don't invest again unless you want to lose money.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: