Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubling Bitcoin?  (Read 84130 times)
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:38:04 PM

People who trying to find easy ways to get money, you are really think that you are the only one who think this way? Super naive Grin

I think gambling is the best double your bitcoin in just few hours but I think also you can loss your bitcoin faster if you make a little profit in gambling stop it and withdraw it . and play the next day. Don't be greedy if you are playing be contented.

Also becareful of investing in false schemes. These schemes typically offer high rates of return with little or no risk. A common version involves investment in an offshore bank. Investors are lured by assurances that those handling their money have high-level financial connections and possess inside information. Be careful guys; avoid those scams
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:40:18 PM

There is nothing like doubling if you want to double your coins the you need to work hard on it and make efforts so that you can double it in long run.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:39:58 AM

It would be perfect if we can double our Bitcoins now but nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin itself and that is the problem of the Bitcoin because that have to change also and that is nice.
But it is now not rising now so we have now to wait a longer time until the value will be more and that is hard because not everyone has the patience for it.

If you want to double your coins only by holding then you need to wait for long time, but one thing is sure that you will surely double your coins if you have patience to hold for long term.
How holding bitcoin will double it.
If we are discussing about the doubling of value of bitcoin, then it must be a good topic to discuss on bitcoin holding. But my understanding is doubling bitcoin by investing it in to any quick returning programs. The actual truth is there is no existence of such programs.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:21:24 AM

It would be perfect if we can double our Bitcoins now but nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin itself and that is the problem of the Bitcoin because that have to change also and that is nice.
But it is now not rising now so we have now to wait a longer time until the value will be more and that is hard because not everyone has the patience for it.

If you want to double your coins only by holding then you need to wait for long time, but one thing is sure that you will surely double your coins if you have patience to hold for long term.
If we are discussing about the doubling of value of bitcoin, then it must be a good topic to discuss on bitcoin holding. But my understanding is doubling bitcoin by investing it in to any quick returning programs. The actual truth is there is no existence of such programs.

If it does exist then it will a stealing program of those who have evil intentions. There is one way to double it fast. Dice it all in one shot double or nothing  Grin. The long way will be trading or working for it.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:21:46 AM

The safest way to double your bitcoins is to buy it.

In all other ways you are risking to lose your bitcoins.
But i prefer it to invest into promising altcoins.
I had already a few times the happiness that the altcoin i invested in doubled more then 10 times in a few days.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:33:09 AM

I had already a few times the happiness that the altcoin i invested in doubled more then 10 times in a few days.
I ever bought altcoin and it's lucky for me. the altcoin pump up to 4-fold its awesome. then I bought hyper coin in price 5k satoshi  and sell it at the price of 20k. but not all altcoin will have a high price. altcoin course there are some potential. You must be smart in choosing altcoin dude
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:40:06 AM

Investing in altcoins is really good at this stage as it allows us to make some really good profits, but I don't see any easy way to double my bitcoins.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:27:33 AM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

Firstly, I don't think personally that it would be worth my time for me to browse through all these faucet sites and ad sites, simply because the effort to reward ratio is wait too high. You can do way better things than to waste your time on those sites.

For example, trading on an exchange. Use leverage to help you gain more. However, these activities do come with some risk. You could also gamble, but that is pure luck, and nothing skill.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:31:53 AM

I'm sort of new to bitcoin, I've made a couple bucks already from visiting ad sites, doing faucets, etc, but is there any other way to earn easy cash? Anyone got any suggestions?

Firstly, I don't think personally that it would be worth my time for me to browse through all these faucet sites and ad sites, simply because the effort to reward ratio is wait too high. You can do way better things than to waste your time on those sites.

For example, trading on an exchange. Use leverage to help you gain more. However, these activities do come with some risk. You could also gamble, but that is pure luck, and nothing skill.

Faucets will surely waste your time and will not give best outcome, but if you trade bitcoin then it can surely double your coins in quick session.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:39:19 AM

if you know how to trade/forex trading and if you don't know ofcourse get some job to earn money you can also set up a business like a small store and if you want to double your money play on gambling websites bitcoin is worth when you know about it for me use forex trading where you can grow money fast and lose money fast too
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:34:56 PM

try to trade bitcoin bitcoin then you will grow. and there are more ways that could double your bitcoin faster is gambling

No doubt gambling is the fastest way but the chances are too low as it involves huge risk and it totally depends on luck, I would vote for trading to double my coins over a period of time.
Yeah gambling is the easiest method to double your money but gambling has a very big risk so it is likely chance to be double your bitcoin is very small. maybe you'll be more likely to lose therefore I would rather suggest to use the trade in doubling the money.
although the longer the doubling time money but it is quite safe
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:32:08 AM

try to trade bitcoin bitcoin then you will grow. and there are more ways that could double your bitcoin faster is gambling

No doubt gambling is the fastest way but the chances are too low as it involves huge risk and it totally depends on luck, I would vote for trading to double my coins over a period of time.
Yeah gambling is the easiest method to double your money but gambling has a very big risk so it is likely chance to be double your bitcoin is very small. maybe you'll be more likely to lose therefore I would rather suggest to use the trade in doubling the money.
although the longer the doubling time money but it is quite safe

i think there are other ways that you can double your bitcoin which are both easy and have less risks. gambling falls under a bad way of doing this because of its high risks.
if you have skills in a job or service you do, then you can easily make that much money and don't even think about gambling.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:59:39 AM

One of the ways you can double your bitcoin is to double everything you do. Double your effort, double your luck, double your buying capacity. Work extra hard for additional earnings, spend extra time on things that would yield more bitcoin for you. Before you know it, you would have doubled the number of the bitcoins that you have. Most people have doubts, fears, and an overall lack of belief about earning money before they've done it. Once you've achieved something unusual, the doubt, fear, and worry disappear.
miningdude

Activity: 416

Have a mining rig

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:03:38 AM

As far as i know if you want to Doubling your Bitcoin fast only play in Gambling site like playing. Also you can try to trading some of coins.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:33:33 AM

As far as i know if you want to Doubling your Bitcoin fast only play in Gambling site like playing. Also you can try to trading some of coins.
Both are like gambling and are risky. You may lost all you have if you don't know what you are doing in trading and as well as if you are not lucky and get addicted to gambling you may loss your entire bankroll even in one single old dice game.
I will suggest work hard and offer your service in this forum and earn bitcoin and keep holding them untill price rockets. If price of bitcoin get doubled than you will have 2x of your bankroll in fiat. Good luck
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:12:06 AM

Both are like gambling and are risky. You may lost all you have if you don't know what you are doing in trading and as well as if you are not lucky and get addicted to gambling you may loss your entire bankroll even in one single old dice game.
I will suggest work hard and offer your service in this forum and earn bitcoin and keep holding them untill price rockets. If price of bitcoin get doubled than you will have 2x of your bankroll in fiat. Good luck
Doubling your Bitcoins is now quite hard because you also can see now that it is now rising slowly but it will takes a longer time until it will be more worth.
So you need the patience for it to wait for a higher value and that is nice if that will be possible in the future.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:00:35 AM

There are many ways how you can earn free cash online and how can you double your bitcoins.First way is investing online to earn money slowly but surely.But make sure of the site that you will invest in.One way is by gambling,you can easily double triple or even 4x profit in just a minute or an hour,but this way is too risky.Last is on cryptocurrency trading,you can earn fast here depending on your capital.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:02:39 AM

You are right. People are getting losses by believing those type of programs. But holding bitcoin will double it's value in long durations. But many people are not ready to hold their bitcoins with a patience for long time. That is the reason for success of ponzi programs.
VerdinaNET

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 09:31:32 AM

There are a few ways to double your bitcoin. You could work for it. There is a huge list of jobs paid in bitcoin. You could also sell for it. If you have skills you could have your own small business and give customers an option to pay with bitcoin. You could double Bitcoin by gambling too, but it's risky and nobody can guarantee you'll win.

https://verdina.net/
Quality Dedicated Server in BG/EU!
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:34:53 AM

I make a few pounds a week from my signature campaign for posting on this forum which i would be doing anyway so its win win.  you are never going to make a fortune but every little helps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: