Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best mining option?
PoW
PoS
Other - I will describe in the comments so that my option is added to this poll

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012  (Read 408661 times)
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 11:34:14 PM

I don't like this website name. How about terracoin.io? This is much professional and tech savvy.
Or terraco.in Or terracoin.org or terracoin.net.

I don't know how I missed this post.  I actually missed a couple of them.

I paid for terracoin.info for 5 years because I am serious about this project.

terracoin.org is taken by the original developer.
terracoin.net is $600 for one year.
terracoin.io is possible, but that is another $60 out of my pocket for 1 year, and I am still not sold on .io being tech savvy.
I don't like terraco.in.

I have a back order in on both terracoin.com and terracoin.org as well.

If everyone want to go for terracoin.io we will need to gather $60 worth of TRC in the foundations coffers for that, though right now I think we should spend our TRC on any developer charges.

I have personally already spent ≈$334 USD and over 75k of TRC, so you know I am serious about supporting and improving TRC and the TRC Foundation. Smiley

In other news mrbodz said he would help out on the wallet for a small fee.  We are so close to the finish line with this thing!!

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 11:38:34 PM

Donate more TRC to the foundation! More powerful foundation is, more valuable Terracoin will become soon! I would recommend everyone to donate 5% of their TRC-savings. It's not painful now but this kind of action show your support - the most needed thing for the rebirth. I only have about 10k and just sent 500 TRC. Not much, but something. I also think that we (as a foundation) could accumulate some BTC for promotion and trading support.

Thanks man!  Everything helps!

Remember to use the TRC Foundation's general donations address, not the old developers address.

Ours is:
12bTKJL3UiypnVQMyFXg7eCJudAyAtgh6p

The current total is: 15714.0096 TRC

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 11:59:48 PM

Hmmm... Actual distribution is not that bad... https://bchain.info/TRC/rich/ . I hope top-3 accounts ( especially cryptsy cold wallet ) are disappeared into the void. Would love to see whales to cash out right now, not dumping when terracoin will take off again!

I believe one of those top 3 wallets is BCT-E.

Hello to rieneuf!  We will be here in the future as well!

Myhoho:  We are going to break the ice pretty soon once the new wallet is up and running!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:40:23 PM

In order to just keep a public record of events i am posting over here.

I was contacted a few days ago by clockuniverse to help finish the upgraded wallet. Yesterday night i began working on the code and i have it finished along with all the merged mining and DGW upgrades by today afternoon. I posted a screenshot of the compiled wallet to the terracoin slack and was called a con-artist by clockuniverse stating that i had just changed the letters in the UI and posted it.

Upon acceptance that i have completed the job, i am requesting my payment and a full apology from clockuniverse.

For reference here is the repository of the new terracoin code. http://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin

Ahmed
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 08:53:39 PM

In order to just keep a public record of events i am posting over here.

I was contacted a few days ago by clockuniverse to help finish the upgraded wallet. Yesterday night i began working on the code and i have it finished along with all the merged mining and DGW upgrades by today afternoon. I posted a screenshot of the compiled wallet to the terracoin slack and was called a con-artist by clockuniverse stating that i had just changed the letters in the UI and posted it.

Upon acceptance that i have completed the job, i am requesting my payment and a full apology from clockuniverse.

For reference here is the repository of the new terracoin code. http://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin

Ahmed

A public record is good.  I actually started this thread without the ability to delete posts.  Here is the public record.

ahmedbodi [5:54 PM] 
joined #general

ahmedbodi [5:56 PM] 
hi guys

clockuniverse [5:56 PM] 
Hi!  How is it going?

[5:57] 
I just sent a reply on bitcointalk.

[6:01] 
Anyways, what I was saying is that .5 BTC seems a little steep if the error really is just the genesis block error.  I don't want to waste your time, or efforts though.  I'll post the excel of the changes we have done.

clockuniverse [6:05 PM] 
uploaded and commented on a file
TRC_TO_BTC_0.12.1 (1).xlsx
44KB
Excel Spreadsheet
 Click to download
1 Comment
I think this is the newest one

clockuniverse [6:06 PM] 
Also we originally were going to .12.1 but now we are updating to .12 and calling it .8.12

clockuniverse [6:12 PM] 
@mvcv114: Ahmed said he would help out for a bounty, so he may ask you some questions.  He is asking .5 BTC, but that is starting from scratch.  I think we are pretty close, so I think it should be less, but I don't want to waste his time either.  @ahmedbodi Mark is our developer.  :simple_smile: Lets haggle?

ahmedbodi [6:17 PM] 
Sure

[6:18] 
My problem atm is the source code in the pull request only has the genesis block

Its also missing everything else

For the 0.5 ill throw in merged mining and dgw

[6:19] 
A simple example is the retargetting algorithms. Theyre all missing in the current pull requesr

[6:19] 
Those took me about 2 hours just to tidy up and port up to the 0.12base

[6:20] 
@clockuniverse: ^

clockuniverse [6:30 PM] 
@craslovell: @cryptocoderz @dangershony @mvcv114

[6:31] 
I am calling everyone in to talk about this.  You are pulling from https://github.com/clockuniverse/terracoin-1.0
 GitHub
clockuniverse/terracoin-1.0
terracoin-1.0 - Terracoin - A Cryptocurrancy for the world!

ahmedbodi [6:31 PM] 
Correct

clockuniverse [6:31 PM] 
That is the one where each commit that says "compiles with errors" is a more recent update.

ahmedbodi [6:32 PM] 
Ive just checked a couple files out and compared to what they should be

[6:32] 
Not actually compiled that repo yet

clockuniverse [6:32 PM] 
That seems pretty reasonable to me for all 3 changes.

[6:33] 
@mvcv114: Have we actually changed anything from 9 days ago?  I can't remember.

ahmedbodi [6:33 PM] 
That is a lot cheaper than i normally do things. E.g. I just did a hard fork for fedoracoin for 1 btc

clockuniverse [6:36 PM] 
Would you take part of it in TRC?  We are trying to use TRC as much as possible, since that is our currancy.

ahmedbodi [6:36 PM] 
yep certainly

clockuniverse [6:36 PM] 
*currency

ahmedbodi [6:36 PM] 
Im also considering opening my mining pools again so id include trc in the merged mining

clockuniverse [6:37 PM] 
That all sounds good.

ahmedbodi [6:38 PM] 
Do you have any trc nodes i can use?

clockuniverse [6:38 PM] 
Hold off for now, and let's let the other guy's voice their opinions.  They may not get back till after the 3 day weekend.

ahmedbodi [6:39 PM] 
Either way ill have it done since ive got other work to do this coming week so wont have much time to work on it

clockuniverse [6:39 PM] 
Don't do any work on it at all yet.  Let's let the other guys have a say.

[6:40] 
We can wait a week or two.

ahmedbodi [6:41 PM] 
Ok no worries

clockuniverse [6:41 PM] 
Thanks man!

mvcv114 [7:21 PM] 
The changes made had to do with the genesis block.  That is one thing that I have not done and that is apply rights across the downloaded folders though windows should handle that at creation though these are not windows original files so you may be on to something.

mvcv114 [7:31 PM] 
I am starting over again and will run as admin.

----- Today July 2nd, 2016 -----
ahmedbodi [8:23 AM] 
Any news?

ahmedbodi [8:40 AM] 
uploaded an image: Slack for iOS Upload
Add Comment

ahmedbodi [8:41 AM] 
Ive done it, i know you said to hold off, feel free to give me whatever you guys like for it, i dont mind. Its got merged mining and dgw added into it. All thats needed now is renaming the ui

clockuniverse [1:04 PM] 
@ahmedbodi: Send us the code so we can verify, but that looks like you just ran a copy and replace for the letters BTC to TRC on the BTC .12.1 code.  Like I said, we have been working on this code for a while, and if you scroll up through the wallet channel you can see I have already posted a similar screen shot, though mine didn't have the bitcoin core portion at the top.

clockuniverse [1:04 PM] 
uploaded an image: Pasted image at 2016-07-02, 1:04 PM
Add Comment

clockuniverse [1:08 PM] 
@ahmedbodi: Sorry dude.  You are out.  Con-artist.

ahmedbodi [1:35 PM] 
Haha fair enoufh

[1:35] 
But i do have the repo

[1:35] 
http://Http://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin
 GitHub
ahmedbodi/terracoin
Contribute to terracoin development by creating an account on GitHub.

[1:36] 
Feel free to go through the code

And then i would appreciate an apology

Ive been doing this work for 3 years, theres a reason i charge what i do and i have the reputation i do for being able to fix any coins issues in record time

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

mrbodz

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:59:16 PM

There you go, thats the long version. So what is it? You can see the repo and all the code. Who's the con artist?

Ahmed

EDIT: Appears as though ive now been kicked from the slack too
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 09:21:30 PM

Hi mrbodz & clockuniverse,

As I recommended mrbodz to clockuniverse I feel obliged to chime in.

I was happy that mrbodz decided to do the recode because I know he is both capable & experienced with auxpow, so I followed the progress work on github. Looking at the commits here:

https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commits/master

..I'd say you have done much more than what clockuniverse said you did. I have no idea why clockuniverse would make such a statement, but I hope it is just a misunderstanding.

Come on guys - let's not make a thing out of this eh?  Wink

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
mrbodz

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:27:15 PM

IconFirm

Thanks for recommending me and thanks for the input.

At this stage it boils down to me wanting my payment and apology and then being done with this coin. I took the insult litely assuming that clockuniverse was reasonable and provided my github link for the information as shown in the chat. Appears as though i hit a nerve with the fact i did the whole update much faster than they have so far

Ahmed
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 09:37:53 PM

You're welcome. I hope you both resolve your disagreement.

BTW, the daemon compiles & passes tests without issue on Ubuntu 14.04 64bit, but I didn't run it yet.

Looks good to me so far though.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 09:45:16 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 12:35:23 AM by sunerok

you guys should pay ahmed. i've known him a long time and he's a great developer. not only that, but he gave you a ridiculously low price, and did everything (and probably more) than needed.

if you asked me to do that work i would have charged a couple of btc.

maybe you are new to crypto and dont know ahmeds reputation? have a look at https://github.com/ahmedbodi?tab=repositories and you'll see he's been developing in crypto for many years now. to try to scam him out

of a half of a bitcoin is very, very lowly.

tldr; clockuniverse: pay ahmed what you owe him. its only half a bitcoin for christ sake. i have friends in portland ya know... ;]

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 03:12:12 AM

There you go, thats the long version. So what is it? You can see the repo and all the code. Who's the con artist?

Ahmed

EDIT: Appears as though ive now been kicked from the slack too

I did kick you from the slack and from your glowing recommendations above I do hope that I am just making a mistake.

I have had about five people send me PMs in the past demanding payment for something I didn't ask for or want, and this feels like the same situation.

If you look in the post with the slack conversation I said not to do any work (hold off) twice and then you did the work.  Then you said "feel free to give me whatever you guys like for it."

After your post on slack with the screenshot of the BTC wallet with just the letters TRC changed (which is almost identical to a post I did on slack #wallet, which is how easy I know it is to make the wallet compile with just a few changes) I looked at one thing MAX_MONEY and it was not changed to the TRC specs which is when I called you a con-artist.

Since everyone is coming to your defense I did check a second thing, and I was surprised to see you changed the "stephanie" genesis part.

I will compile on an air gapped laptop and try to keep an open mind.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

mrbodz

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:26:11 AM

Thank you, an open mind is all i asked for. Yes max money wasnt changed an oversight on my part since no tx's had hit that limit yet. If you need help or more questions about it you know where to find me
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:29:31 PM

Yeah, if I would see Terracoin wallet with max money at 21 mil while Terracoin specs are way too different in this sense I might behave same as clockuniverse did - too many sharpers in cryptoworld this days...

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
hanzac

Activity: 425
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:28:16 AM

You guys are not team work ... Grin
Software development needs clear requirement specification (or change request), agreement on design, implementation, testing (UT --> IoT).
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 07:39:44 AM

Thank you, an open mind is all i asked for. Yes max money wasnt changed an oversight on my part since no tx's had hit that limit yet. If you need help or more questions about it you know where to find me

I looked over just the chainparams.cpp file and it is missing the checkpoints, and a few other things.

I did try to compile it on a Ubuntu computer and it did compile and after I connected to wi-fi it seemed to connected to the TRC network.  This was the original problem that I asked for help with, which I don't think it worth .5 BTC.

It is still missing merge mining, and the Dark Gravity Wave difficulty readjustment which we talked about, or I can't find it.

Our developer is on vacation during this three day weekend so once he takes a good look at it I will know more.

We also didn't want to use the BTC .12.1 code, but instead the .12 code which I mentioned, and your code is the .12.1 code.

I also wanted you to use our github, but for some reason you started your own github for it.

I no longer thing you are a scam artist, and I apologize for saying that, but I also don't think this is what we agreed on.  I also said not to do anything until the other guys had a say about it.

The run down that happens so commonly with cryptocoins is that people show up and say they will do something, without getting clarification on what needs to be done.

They then show up and demand payment with the threat of ruining a person's name if they don't get paid.

I am not saying that is what you are doing, but it felt like that to me which is when I called you a con artist.  I am sorry.

We both agreed that the chat conversation I posted was correct, so once the work is done and verified by our developer we will be happy to pay you half BTC and half TRC for your work.

I am waiting for a VM to sync a BTC wallet just so the TRC Founation will have a general BTC donation wallet to gather donations for you.  Even if we don't get enough donations to pay the BTC portion; I will personally pay it myself.

I am sorry for my hasty decision and my quick temper.  I was a little drunk, and a little pissed off for other reasons.

I hope this is just a big misunderstanding.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

mrbodz

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:14:11 AM

I looked over just the chainparams.cpp file and it is missing the checkpoints, and a few other things.

I did try to compile it on a Ubuntu computer and it did compile and after I connected to wi-fi it seemed to connected to the TRC network.  This was the original problem that I asked for help with, which I don't think it worth .5 BTC.

It is still missing merge mining, and the Dark Gravity Wave difficulty readjustment which we talked about, or I can't find it.

Our developer is on vacation during this three day weekend so once he takes a good look at it I will know more.

We also didn't want to use the BTC .12.1 code, but instead the .12 code which I mentioned, and your code is the .12.1 code.

I also wanted you to use our github, but for some reason you started your own github for it.

I no longer thing you are a scam artist, and I apologize for saying that, but I also don't think this is what we agreed on.  I also said not to do anything until the other guys had a say about it.

The run down that happens so commonly with cryptocoins is that people show up and say they will do something, without getting clarification on what needs to be done.

They then show up and demand payment with the threat of ruining a person's name if they don't get paid.

I am not saying that is what you are doing, but it felt like that to me which is when I called you a con artist.  I am sorry.

We both agreed that the chat conversation I posted was correct, so once the work is done and verified by our developer we will be happy to pay you half BTC and half TRC for your work.

I am waiting for a VM to sync a BTC wallet just so the TRC Founation will have a general BTC donation wallet to gather donations for you.  Even if we don't get enough donations to pay the BTC portion; I will personally pay it myself.

I am sorry for my hasty decision and my quick temper.  I was a little drunk, and a little pissed off for other reasons.

I hope this is just a big misunderstanding.

No worries that is fine. i do understand where your coming from. Either way 0.12 and 0.12.1 are pretty much the same. And the reason for me starting from scratch was to save yourselves, myself and any future developer time. The way i did it the entire BTC commit history is intact so any new upgrades can be done with a simple git merge.

RE: Missing Features.
   - Checkpoints: https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commit/c62e9cc40ae3795b7bd6c9129357544a0a9757c8
   - Max Money: https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commit/8edd80b552dfd443bed6f3279d3d380ce1467b6a
   - AUXPOW: https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commit/512ae14f474300a2878910a29b11ba30b05976f4
   - DGW: https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commit/3cc84b7d9c1fcf5da5f03f97355713e537ceb9d9
   - Hard Fork: https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commit/3cc84b7d9c1fcf5da5f03f97355713e537ceb9d9

RE: Payment. im happy to wait till your main developer is back and for payment based on what he thinks is a fair rate in a BTC/TRC split
Ahmed
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 12:47:23 AM

Just for my clarification, since this is a hard fork, we are going to need to get at least half of the wallet holders (mostly miners) to switch to the new wallet for this thing to take effect, correct?

Right now I wouldn't be able to send coins between the old wallet and the new wallet?

Our developer is back and has glanced at it briefly.

The TRC Foundations general donation bitcoin wallet is almost synced.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 01:42:07 AM

No worries that is fine. i do understand where your coming from. Either way 0.12 and 0.12.1 are pretty much the same. And the reason for me starting from scratch was to save yourselves, myself and any future developer time. The way i did it the entire BTC commit history is intact so any new upgrades can be done with a simple git merge.

RE: Missing Features.
   - Checkpoints: https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commit/c62e9cc40ae3795b7bd6c9129357544a0a9757c8
   - Max Money: https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commit/8edd80b552dfd443bed6f3279d3d380ce1467b6a
   - AUXPOW: https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commit/512ae14f474300a2878910a29b11ba30b05976f4
   - DGW: https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commit/3cc84b7d9c1fcf5da5f03f97355713e537ceb9d9
   - Hard Fork: https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin/commit/3cc84b7d9c1fcf5da5f03f97355713e537ceb9d9

RE: Payment. im happy to wait till your main developer is back and for payment based on what he thinks is a fair rate in a BTC/TRC split
Ahmed

Should I just open an issue on your repository if I see things that need to be fixed?  Such as version number, and I updated some logo files that are on our github?

Also, I notice in the beta banner it says not to use for mining or merchant applications.  I think getting miners and exchanges to switch to the new wallet will be a hard sell, which is why we were going with the .12 BTC code.

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

mrbodz

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:32:22 AM

Yep, open an issue for any fixes.

The beta banner can be removed. It's there just incase.

Ahmed
clockuniverse (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 01:36:28 AM

Yep, open an issue for any fixes.

The beta banner can be removed. It's there just incase.

Ahmed

Awesome.  I have a few minor things to open, and so does our developer.

I noticed on the BTC wallet it says the version is .12.1 and it doesn't have that banner, but when you compile the code from the github for bitcoin it also has that banner.  I am confused why it would have that banner on the bitcoin wallet at all and why the version is different when compiled.

So onto other news, I have sent TRC from the old wallet to the new wallet, and I am waiting for the confirmations for the sending from the new wallet to the old wallet.

Obviously there is more work to be done, but it looks like the new wallet has merged mining, and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty readjustment.

So now we need to get Ahmed paid for the work he has done and for the work he is doing!

We need to gather .25 BTC and approximately 78k worth of TRC (that amount could change depending on the exchange rate) for him.

The TRC General Donations Address is:

12bTKJL3UiypnVQMyFXg7eCJudAyAtgh6p

We currently have 30k+ in the TRC General Donations address.

We just set up a BTC General Donations Address and it is:

14LW52k8vhHvHaGfmgx48d3su4RcKPyKcc

It currently is empty, but I will be sending .1 BTC from my personal BTC after I hit post on this post.

Thanks everyone!  With this wallet update we will final bring Terracoin into the present!

.    Implemented!    .
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: