Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:07:07 PM

Yes Bitcoin without doubt have a future and with it's price increasing it will get more users with time and will become more and more popular.
For sustainable future,  the product just need to be lunched, BTC is already in market, and market is somehow being covered by BTC, daily new user are entering the field, so I think it has future and it will become more popular in further days Cheesy

The still nascent stage of bitcoin in industrialized markets means that it is too early to expect a substantial uptake in developing countries anytime soon. But its potential to disrupt finance and make an impact on development are huge. So it will have a bright future.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:35:28 PM

i think bitcoin has good future, other developers searching a good features using bitcoins and maybe someday they will create a bitcoin atm machine now i see in other thread that there has a bitcoin debit card but i forgot the details it's very cool.
nice information. but how can we use the Bitcoin ATM machine? is it possible to use ATM machine for a virtual currency. and other side the debit card is some thing understandable. i think that will be a very good idea and specially for shopping.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:55:16 PM

Off course bitcoin should have a future, it's cutting edge technology compared with paypal f.e.
The fees, the speed etc. It makes bitcoin the only true currency for the people/
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:04:50 PM

Off course bitcoin should have a future, it's cutting edge technology compared with paypal f.e.
The fees, the speed etc. It makes bitcoin the only true currency for the people/
Well every thing have a future but the question is what would it be.  Though Bitcoin is advance compared to old services, there are lots of new digital currency that have far more advance encryption and security than bitcoin.  Faster confirmation on transaction.  More user friendly and alot more.  the only thing that bitcoin is ahead is it being  pioneer and of course the base user.  probably it can just adopt the advance tech of these more advance crypto and bitcoin will be fine.
Maesters1-

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:10:59 PM

yes i am also agree with you. the future of bitcoin is also looking to me quite bright.the reason is that most of the people are entering in to the world of bitcoin. and they are investing their money there.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:08:56 PM

Nah, I think this will change. BTC will become part of the past, part of the human history. New ideas will come with the future, new currencies will come, others will be replaced. In less than 10 years, I think we'll have a global currency.
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:21:32 PM

Bitcoin opened a door to future, its first of its kind and that mean something in this world. Even if we see something new, that will be based on bitcoin. So bitcoin will have some historical value. Price is 664 $ for 1 btc, I don`t understand what people wish more, for me this is amazing price, and success for btc. How much was price of 1 BTC 10 years ago? Bitcoin didn`t exist in 2006, so what ever people say this is amazing. And I think bitcoin can do more just when more people start to use btc, when some big companies start to pay salaries in btc. Then we will see some big rise of price, until this slow rise is good.
Bitcoin have a future, and time will tell who was right. Comments will stay here even for 10 years. Lets remember to check who said what.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:23:05 PM

Nah, I think this will change. BTC will become part of the past, part of the human history. New ideas will come with the future, new currencies will come, others will be replaced. In less than 10 years, I think we'll have a global currency.

Bitcoin is just form of currency only because of blockchain. Already there are so many cryptocurrencies are available in market. Important thing is block chain in current period government also thinking to use blockchain technology.

Already seemit have embed blockchain with social network. Ripple is forming Blockchain Cross-Border Payment Network.

So its sure that bitcoin have bright future.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:26:14 PM

Bitcoin opened a door to future, its first of its kind and that mean something in this world. Even if we see something new, that will be based on bitcoin. So bitcoin will have some historical value. Price is 664 $ for 1 btc, I don`t understand what people wish more, for me this is amazing price, and success for btc. How much was price of 1 BTC 10 years ago? Bitcoin didn`t exist in 2006, so what ever people say this is amazing. And I think bitcoin can do more just when more people start to use btc, when some big companies start to pay salaries in btc. Then we will see some big rise of price, until this slow rise is good.
Bitcoin have a future, and time will tell who was right. Comments will stay here even for 10 years. Lets remember to check who said what.

Off course !

Blockchain and cryptography have already formed an invention in the form of bitcoin and its already reached to high level. After then other altcoins will match up the market.

But Blockchain have many more futures and features.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:33:18 PM

Bitcoin have a future if its continue the inflation of its price and enhancing more features. But nowadays there so many ponzi and scams thats why it can affect to image of bitcoin

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Maesters1-

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:05:05 PM

Bitcoin have a future if its continue the inflation of its price and enhancing more features. But nowadays there so many ponzi and scams thats why it can affect to image of bitcoin
i think these little impostor cannot do anything wrong to bitcoin. you can see the effect of halving. evern after halving the price of bitcoin remain stable and that is the plus point that the price of bitcoin is increasing gradually.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:37:44 PM

i doubt that all the ponzies have such a bad impact on bitcoins, in my opinion bitcoins will have to avoid using it in the future in order to make them extinct, i hope bitcoin will have bright future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:06:07 PM

Bitcoin should have a futute cause it's very promising currency at my opinion, anyway if people using it , i think it's worth it. Maybe in future many people will join our community.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:12:14 PM

i think bitcoin has good future, other developers searching a good features using bitcoins and maybe someday they will create a bitcoin atm machine now i see in other thread that there has a bitcoin debit card but i forgot the details it's very cool.
actually the future is already designed from now on you can see the changes and developments bitcoin become better and friendly. bitcoin ATM is now present in many countries and you can also make debit card bitcoin very easily.
I believe the future will be increasingly friendly bitcoin
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:36:55 AM

actually the future is already designed from now on you can see the changes and developments bitcoin become better and friendly. bitcoin ATM is now present in many countries and you can also make debit card bitcoin very easily.
I believe the future will be increasingly friendly bitcoin
Here in philippines has already have bitcoin debit card but i didn't tried it yet, later i will try it if i earned in this signature campaign , i hope other stores here in mall in the philippines will open bitcoins currency for buying stuffs.

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:40:05 AM

i doubt that all the ponzies have such a bad impact on bitcoins, in my opinion bitcoins will have to avoid using it in the future in order to make them extinct, i hope bitcoin will have bright future
yeah agree I think it would not have had any effect on the bitcoin fact many people are keen to benefit quickly through hyip or ponzi but they should know the risks they face. there are thousands of sites that are in bitcoin hyip and everyone knows the risks. so I think this site would not be detrimental to the bitcoin

langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:27:33 PM

yeah agree I think it would not have had any effect on the bitcoin fact many people are keen to benefit quickly through hyip or ponzi but they should know the risks they face. there are thousands of sites that are in bitcoin hyip and everyone knows the risks. so I think this site would not be detrimental to the bitcoin

Bitcoin have a good future. Now a days paper money are expensive to print and have a threat that people may Steele them. But bitcoins are safe as it is a digital currency. Every day a new user starts using bitcoins. I believe it will have a good future and its market will grow very well. 
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:55:59 PM

Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

No, a thousand times no! Bitcoin should not be managed like a political organization, if it would be it would soon become worthless. Unlike the XT and ClassicCoin lunatics think, Bitcoin doesn't need a centralized political agenda to be a successful currency.

All the value Bitcoin currently holds stems from its decentralized nature. There are no collective "long-term goals" to achieve other than delivering a technologically sound protocol and software implementation of the initial idea of a decentralized, non-inflationary and secure alternative to fiat money.

Injecting a political agenda into the project will quickly lead to its death. It would become a surveillance nightmare Paypal 2.0 that nobody needs.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:40:22 PM

Why not? Bitcoin is new for many people and many want to earn them. It supports people. It will bring peace to the family. Money can do anything. This satisfies all in the family. It does not require more energy or more investment to earn it. 
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:26:34 PM

Why this kind of opinion about bitcoin? Bitcoin is increasing every day and many people are expanding their business on bitcoin too.
More people using bitcoin means that more services will be, personally I think that bitcoin has a good potential to be the first digital currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: