Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:29:55 AM

No one knows what will happen in bitcoin in the future but I still believe that bitcoin is more expensive for the next generation, so I will save some for my future 😁😁
Yeah that is right save some bitcoin for future because many users expect that the price will continue to grow after years and years. I think bitcoin will have a bright future if we just continue using bitcoin as a currency online and keep buying it so it will result for the price to skyrocket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:40:20 AM

If you started using bitcoin in 2012. This year is now considered as future, The price of bitcoin has enlarge so massively. so for me bitcoin has a great future. around 10 years from now
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:30:43 AM

Well, yes, bitcoin definitely should have a future. If it doesn't then it basically means that we will all be screwed. Because the only feasible replacement of the fiat currency system is probably bitcoin right now.

So yes, bitcoin should definitely have a future.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:02:05 AM

i think yes! Bitcoin has a better future,  the way as i can see how the community use it in our generation
in different countries,  its possible actually.
I agree with you bitcoin really have a very good future, the community of this new generation always prefer this currency in each of their financial field and they even adopt it for their businesses.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:57:37 AM

If you started using bitcoin in 2012. This year is now considered as future, The price of bitcoin has enlarge so massively. so for me bitcoin has a great future. around 10 years from now

yeah it is the future of that year but bitcoin is not yet considered an old and popular technology. bitcoin is still a bran new technology which requires more time to become adopted so that it can reach that stage where it is being used everywhere and the price goes higher and becomes stable then.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:21:15 AM

we don't know what would be the future of bitcoin but i think it could go and become improved but i believed that this will last until the next generation .
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:40:15 AM

we don't know what would be the future of bitcoin but i think it could go and become improved but i believed that this will last until the next generation .
I think we will not know the next level of bitcoin? we will not know what the next generation? time will tell everything. we just need to run it as usual, and bitcoin will become better each year and will always grow up. and will make future of bitcoin Cheesy
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:33:23 AM

I think that it will go much further, people are JUST now seeing the usefulness in bitcoins so you really don't know how people will take this into consideration. Although you will notice that people get much crazier as BTC goes up.

Once btc reaches a high point you'll see the future in it.
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:21:36 PM

We need to build BTC as a community and get more and more people interested in bitcoin and bitcoin trading for the better monetary payouts, it's really good for people to make money on trading.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:36:39 PM

I believe bitcoin has a good future. bitcoin might in the future more easily obtained and the transaction becomes easier. people will definitely make some of the bitcoin community, and it certainly will spread quickly.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:41:36 PM

I believe bitcoin has a good future. bitcoin might in the future more easily obtained and the transaction becomes easier. people will definitely make some of the bitcoin community, and it certainly will spread quickly.

Yeah many new users will start using bitcoin in future and we will see merchants that will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment, and we can expect higher price too.
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:59:39 PM

Yeah many new users will start using bitcoin in future and we will see merchants that will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment, and we can expect higher price too.
i bitcoin do not depend on new users. it has a very very bright future with out the participation of new users.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:04:35 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
yes I am also easily believe that bitcoin, and bitcoin ever have a future problem when will come about money. because you can replace him for real money
Nevis

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:06:06 PM

I think we will not know the next level of bitcoin? we will not know what the next generation? time will tell everything. we just need to run it as usual, and bitcoin will become better each year and will always grow up. and will make future of bitcoin Cheesy
For me.? yes I am also easily believe that bitcoin, and bitcoin ever have a future problem when will come about money. because you can replace him for real money.
Nevis

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:09:55 PM

well. you have a point about that. no one knows the future of BTC. because he can just disappear anytime. so no one knows the future of BTC. 😂
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:52:50 PM

there is a good future for what Bitcoin has for us.  it teaching us how to live conveniently using this currency
in our daily routine. so happy to have it!! Cheesy

Hmm I doubt the future of bitcoin will be good if the all people who related in bitcoin don't make a contribution . In my opinion the bright future of bitcoin is depending from the all of bitcoin users and the bitcoin developer.
But when they make hard effort to keep bitcoin stay in currency and more glory in the future. I believe bright future of bitcoin is possible.
Yes, it is right, if we lead to support bitcon then bitcoin will face a big trouble and will not be able to compete the big bosses of the world, so we need to support this currency not only in halving but al the time.
Ravi Helios

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:05:44 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

I worry Bitcoin doesn't have a future anymore, the devolopement is in shambles and its hard to see the community ever coming together to get anything done. Ethereum on the other hand.. GOLD!
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 08:24:26 PM

I hope bitcoin will have a future. Because most people believe in digital currency also we are earning here by BTC. The latest technology that gonna lead all other currencies. But there are few improvements needed on payment perspective.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:31:25 PM

I hope bitcoin will have a future. Because most people believe in digital currency also we are earning here by BTC. The latest technology that gonna lead all other currencies. But there are few improvements needed on payment perspective.

We don't have to worry about the future of bitcoin its safe and secure as we can expect market cap to get higher in future and it will also contribute to higher price of bitcoin.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:58:09 PM

No one can predict future but current evidences and increasing bitcoin owner suggest that it will have future in the next years.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: