Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
useless4

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:21:45 PM

No one can predict future but current evidences and increasing bitcoin owner suggest that it will have future in the next years.
i think that you are right that bitcoin will definitely have a bright future in the upcoming years

bitcoin price will grow a lot and thus it will allow us all to make a lot of profit in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:29:35 AM

this question would have made a lot more sense if you have replaced bitcoin with an online paymen system like paypal:

should paypal even have a future.

because bitcoin is the future of digital currency and it will surely replace all other forms of digital money in the near future.

Buying the dip...
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:42:08 AM

Why should it not have a future, its  a great currency and right now also very profitable, I think it can take over the world soon or later.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:19:02 AM

No one can predict future but current evidences and increasing bitcoin owner suggest that it will have future in the next years.
Yeah we can't predict bitcoin's future because it's only depending on us (bitcoin users) if we continue to use bitcoin and keep buying them and using as a main currency online i think it will be easy for bitcoin to get a great bright future Grin.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:13:25 PM

Yeah we can't predict bitcoin's future because it's only depending on us (bitcoin users) if we continue to use bitcoin and keep buying them and using as a main currency online i think it will be easy for bitcoin to get a great bright future Grin.

Yeah with the halving you'll see that btc will go up in the near future. You'll see that with it most likely we will break $1000 and all become just a little bit richer in our daily lives lol. I cannot guarantee this but it is most likely to happen.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 02:04:27 PM

Yeah with the halving you'll see that btc will go up in the near future. You'll see that with it most likely we will break $1000 and all become just a little bit richer in our daily lives lol. I cannot guarantee this but it is most likely to happen.
It's far more likely that thev price will rise significantly and cause a small bubble and that it will correct itself afterwards.
But in the long term (several years), the price will keep rising for sure. Unless some big disaster happens in the Bitcoin world.

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:03:04 AM

It's far more likely that thev price will rise significantly and cause a small bubble and that it will correct itself afterwards.
But in the long term (several years), the price will keep rising for sure. Unless some big disaster happens in the Bitcoin world.

BTC should have a great system with lots of people using it but the fact that btc will grow half as quick will be an issue for people to use it as much so you really have to be careful saying that btc is going to have a great future because nobody can guarantee that.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:28:59 AM

this question would have made a lot more sense if you have replaced bitcoin with an online paymen system like paypal:

because bitcoin is the future of digital currency and it will surely replace all other forms of digital money in the near future.

I agree that bitcoin is the future of digitial currency and it will grow more over the time.  My concern is that we cannot overrule paypal at this moment also. Paypal has been there for years and it has made a trust among its customers. For me, both paypal and bitcoins are important for the online transaction and one cannot be given priority over the other.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:33:57 PM

I agree that bitcoin is the future of digitial currency and it will grow more over the time.  My concern is that we cannot overrule paypal at this moment also. Paypal has been there for years and it has made a trust among its customers. For me, both paypal and bitcoins are important for the online transaction and one cannot be given priority over the other.

Paypal has no trust among customer, that's bullshit i dont trust paypal at all lol there is no point to trust them. You know that more people get scammed by paypal then getting scammed by trading in BTC? just from the stupid returns that paypal allows.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:36:08 PM

Paypal has no trust among customer, that's bullshit i dont trust paypal at all lol there is no point to trust them. You know that more people get scammed by paypal then getting scammed by trading in BTC? just from the stupid returns that paypal allows.

I don't think that Paypal will ever scam you, it has maximum number of satisfied users and if they start scamming then their reputation will be at stake.

yenxz

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:11:12 PM

Why should it not have a future, its  a great currency and right now also very profitable, I think it can take over the world soon or later.
Correct,we are here must be optimitic,bitcoin will have good future for human being,for better currency in future,better payment and better investment. bitcoin futurenot just mass adopted,but also bitcoin development.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:14:39 PM

Correct,we are here must be optimitic,bitcoin will have good future for human being,for better currency in future,better payment and better investment. bitcoin futurenot just mass adopted,but also bitcoin development.

Yeah, I agree with you. Because without a commitment and optimistic, this will impact badly on our lives. In this world nothing is impossible, because this world stage, we can only make an effort, commitment, and optimistic in any desire that we want.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:22:28 PM

The future of bitcoin is very promising. Considering a lot of people are now adopting to it.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
SolomonRising

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:24:45 PM

Crypto is the future regardless of what happens to a few top coins.  There is no going back now.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:02:50 AM

Crypto is the future regardless of what happens to a few top coins.  There is no going back now.

The only way to go back now is to quit even trying to make btc and destroy your computer, but there is no real way to make a good amount of btc and say you have a future  in bitcoin lol. that to me just shows ignorance thinking that if you make 1btc from a gambling site that you have a future in btc lol.

Bitcoin should have a long future that takes it above and beyond. thanks!
king1982

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:42:42 AM

Bitcoin mean is future and future mean is bitcoin i belive it and bitcoin will help our life  in the future we can excahange easy and we can pay easy and in safe i belive it and it is mean will revulation for aconomic system because bitcoin will have future .
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:23:40 AM

For me its a yes bitcoin has a potential to be good in the future more people now are using it and this also considered as their secondary source of income.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:40:26 AM

For me its a yes bitcoin has a potential to be good in the future more people now are using it and this also considered as their secondary source of income.

Yep secondary source of income are 2 good words that i love to hear, the main purpose of btc was a stock market item that people could use as actual currency, most people here make some good money, but other actually make nothing and i hope you know this by now and if you do you're most likely a guy making money.. The money made here is hard work and dedication to this stock.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:55:01 AM

Yep secondary source of income are 2 good words that i love to hear, the main purpose of btc was a stock market item that people could use as actual currency, most people here make some good money, but other actually make nothing and i hope you know this by now and if you do you're most likely a guy making money.. The money made here is hard work and dedication to this stock.
yes I think the future of bitocin is quit bright. people are giving it a full support. and the bitocin is going day by day. I think the most important think about the bitcoin is its stability if it got a little stale I think then no one can stop bitcoin from becoming a world number one crypto currency and people will use it instead of flat currency.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:44:51 AM

i think that you are right that bitcoin will definitely have a bright future in the upcoming years

bitcoin price will grow a lot and thus it will allow us all to make a lot of profit in my opinion

and after we make a lot of profit other people will also come to know about that profit and after that to get the profit other people will also adopt bitcoin and with that the price of bitcoin will increase much higher as the demand of bitcoin will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: