Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 08:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58649 times)
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:36:43 PM

I am pretty much sure.  Bitcoin will exist for the longest time. Because bitcoin help a lot of people specially those who are unemployed or the plain house wife or people who sre retired who stays a home most of the time. Bitcoin is a big help for them and for me has a regular job and i do bitcoin part time. So for me bitcoing has a future for everybody.
saschafx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:51:00 PM

Bitcoin has this capacity to increase more than time. Just by that simple rule of provide and desire, the value of Bitcoin has elevated gradually ahead of. There's also the Bitcoin halving that by some means impacts the value of Bitcoin. And there is the Bitcoin customers that are impacting the people around them which can make the population of Bitcoin customers develop. All of these stuffs that increases the price of Bitcoin needs time. So yes, I believe bitcoin must have a foreseeable future and it is even a beautiful potential.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:12:55 PM

Yes I believe that bitcoin have the future except with low value. But for long time, I'm not sure if nothing else like bitcoin can exist like bitcoin now.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

If bitcoin fail it will be only because community was blinded by the greed and uncertain of our common goals.
Easy mining of centralized farms are reality, they don't want any changes -  such as blocksize increase. War between Core, XT, classic is main example...
Ofcourse Bitcoin will have a future later. I think Bitcoin will have a good future. But you never know what can happen in the future.
The world is becoming more digital and that why I think that Bitcoin will be more worth later and have a good future.

I think so too since bitcoin did not just spawn out all of sudden it is backed up with a history of growth and dependable security and that is why there are a lot of investors now a days and even companies investing to it because they believe in bitcoin. I think if bitcoins has a present now and exist with flourishing market then it would just be normal for it to have a future and for me a well established one, and I know I'm one of the many who are looking forward for the growth of my investment.

GreyModeI

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

The way forward for bitcoin is also depends on its user.If many people distribute the bitcoin as much as they can plus there is no doubt, it'll have a better future.We already observed the success of bitcoin within the last years so let's carry on supporting it.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:54:09 PM

Embracing innovations and other technology to make sure that bitcoin will have a future is not bad at all. For me, I believe that we must not be afraid to adapt something for the sake of bitcoin if  our goal is the better future of it since we all will benefit from it.
pia19

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:09:20 PM

I think based on the current trends regarding bitcoin, it's still has a very promising future. I believe that not only bitcoin but all the cryptocurrency world will have a very important role in our future. There will be a time when bitcoin will be declared as an official currency wherein everyone and every industry will accept it and use it in daily basis.
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:14:47 PM

i believe that bitcoin will have a really impressive future!!
btc will show the word out there much more than we have seen till now.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:41:36 PM

i believe that bitcoin will have a really impressive future!!
btc will show the word out there much more than we have seen till now.

As i personaly research about bitcoin will become a future of payment all around the world i think that was the biggest future of bitcoin that was satoshi nakamoto’s dream for bitcoin

SpiIIager

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:31:15 AM

I think bitcoin possess a excellent future. It becoming decentralized and all is among the great functions it have. It also has reduced delivering fees which is great for some and lots of shops are beginning to consider bitcoin which I believe is the primary indication why bitcoin have a very good chance. Other indicators it display is that bitcoin users continues to grow slowly but surely I hope and if this continues, bitcoin have a future.
Glamorousangel

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:27:29 AM

Bitcoin is the future of financial aspects, even Big Nations are taking the crypto growth
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:24:53 AM

I think that bitcoin have a future  it should have a good future for bitcoin and we can make payment easily.  success will be shared because we will also make the success if we are investing now.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:49:15 AM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

Yes bitcoin even have a future. We all know that some countries legalized bitcoin as payment. And also some online shops or website. And we are hoping that it will becom3le legalize in the whole world. If that tine come, people who using bitcoin will become super happy. Why? Because there is so many things that can do in bitcoin, and it have a easy and faster transaction like payment, trading, investment, etc. And it is TAX FREE. So that, I can say bitcoin have a future.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:47:01 AM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

Yes it have. Even bitcoin have a future. What kind of future? A wonderful and better future, if bitcoin gave as a better life. We need to do is give also a better future. How? In using or buying bitcoin. If you use bitcoin in trading, investing or as payment bitcoin will continue to expand and its value will become bigger and higher. The bitcoin's future is in our hands.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:54:21 AM

I say for sure there will be future for bitcoin
The present many  economy platforms started using bitcoin.
There USD even a huge demand now so I believe most of the demand is available even in bfuture
Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 685

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

I think that bitcoin have a future  it should have a good future for bitcoin and we can make payment easily.  success will be shared because we will also make the success if we are investing now.

Bitcoin will affect a lot of business, I mean big business who are in the line of payment system and even banks that is what from time to time we hear speculations that bitcoin will not succeed because it's use for illegal activities and it will never be supported by the government. Yes, we have seen it fall but look at where we are now, the price just keep rising and break it's all time high and it will continue now that we are more stronger as more people are adopting and investing with the future of bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:41:53 AM

Should bitcoin have a future? There are a lot of disadvantages to wit, given its pseudonymous nature and that Bitcoin address owners are not explicitly identified, such transactions are effectively anonymous. However, this anonymity has been known to attract transactions from illegal activities, the best-known example being that of the Silk Road website. Bitcoin has been recognised as currency in many countries and as of today it’s the most liquid & widely accepted crypto currency in the world. However, there is a long list of alternate crypto currencies that are eager to grab market share and challenge Bitcoin’s dominance. Bitcoin trades continuously on exchanges around the world in a very quick and straightforward manner, and it is conveniently stored electronically in “wallets”. However, having online wallet providers introduces an extra risk factor that cannot be ignored.

However as for China, they have been able to utilize online banking or online payments maybe this could be the next big thing if they fix everything and try to suppress the disadvantages.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:45:20 AM

Should bitcoin have a future? There are a lot of disadvantages to wit, given its pseudonymous nature and that Bitcoin address owners are not explicitly identified, such transactions are effectively anonymous. However, this anonymity has been known to attract transactions from illegal activities, the best-known example being that of the Silk Road website. Bitcoin has been recognised as currency in many countries and as of today it’s the most liquid & widely accepted crypto currency in the world. However, there is a long list of alternate crypto currencies that are eager to grab market share and challenge Bitcoin’s dominance. Bitcoin trades continuously on exchanges around the world in a very quick and straightforward manner, and it is conveniently stored electronically in “wallets”. However, having online wallet providers introduces an extra risk factor that cannot be ignored.

However as for China, they have been able to utilize online banking or online payments maybe this could be the next big thing if they fix everything and try to suppress the disadvantages.
yes why not if we can see the previous history of bitcoin then there are some countries which are against bitcoin like china has banned ICO but still bitcoin are improving their rate because of their good performance so its means that bitcoin can get an excellent future also.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:56:40 AM

Yes bitcoin has future. I believe bitcoin will stand exist longer than everybody thought.
Bitcoin as we know that its stronger than we ecpect.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:59:29 AM

I think bitcoin will be belong to our life in near future whereas we will use it in our daily lives such as buying out needs and wants and for us to have an easier life.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: