Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:24:13 PM

I can easily believe that bitcoin won't be the one. While the conspiracy three letter agency/bank stuff doesn't turn me on, what could be a more perfect plan than planting the seed, prick the greed of a bunch of fractious techno weenies, let them do all the technical heavy lifting, kill it off themselves and then reap the technical benefits?

yes  I am  also easily believe that bitcoin and bitcoin ever have a future when will come problem about money ,goods ,else that time customer use bitcoin and he solve the problem and he also solve the problem even a future

Yes your right every thing here in it world have i future so that we know that bitcoin have a good impact to everyone who use it they become having a good future. Bitcoin can solve a problem of poverty if they know how to use bitcoin and also to the unemployment, bitcoin can solve to find a job and also to reduce an unemployment here in our country. So i think bitcoin can be a solution to the problem if every individuals to drive them to use bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ripti

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:05:04 PM

Yes, Bitcoin definitely has a great future. Why not, bitcoin is getting stronger day by day. Bitcoin is a unique currency which gives a lot of opportunities to earn a good income.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:14:36 AM

For me bitcoin is the future.
It may not be specifically bitcoin,  but a cryptocurrency will be there to lead us to future.
Soon the money bubble will happen and all of us must be prepared whenever this thing will happen.  And i believe it is only the cryptocurrency that has the ability to help us in this situation.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:17:03 AM

Bitcoin has a present but I assume it will be more and more a thing of the past as time goes on. I expect an irreversible decline of bitcoin as part of the crypto-market share starting in 2018

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:21:32 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most popular digital crypto currency and even the price of bitcoin is getting high or somerimes decrease it is not a reason that bitcoin have no future. There are many good reason and advantages of bitcoin in our lives that can help us in our life there is no reason to think twice if bitcoin have a future.
I must say that bitcoin really means a lot especially for the ones who actually know well about bitcoin. There is no point of discussing this thing that bitcoin holds a future or not. It is because of the reason that bitcoin does hold a future, in fact bitcoin really holds a very bright future. The way bitcoin is making its name in the international market is a proof of this thing that bitcoin is going to rule the world one day.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:22:28 AM

Blockchain tehnology is the best thing that happened eversince internet. This is our ticket to freedom and no more wars on the planet.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:32:22 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most popular digital crypto currency and even the price of bitcoin is getting high or somerimes decrease it is not a reason that bitcoin have no future. There are many good reason and advantages of bitcoin in our lives that can help us in our life there is no reason to think twice if bitcoin have a future.
I must say that bitcoin really means a lot especially for the ones who actually know well about bitcoin. There is no point of discussing this thing that bitcoin holds a future or not. It is because of the reason that bitcoin does hold a future, in fact bitcoin really holds a very bright future. The way bitcoin is making its name in the international market is a proof of this thing that bitcoin is going to rule the world one day.

Bitcoin has very good future.The people who are in the bitcoin has a very good future.Many are became a richest in few months.If you inverse now means,you will became rich in three months only.You have to keep calm and patient to be successful in BitCoin.I had see many people became  rich with the help of Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:14 AM

Yes it do have a future. Bitcoin is still standing strong against other competition and i do believe that it will grow more.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:46:12 PM

Bitcoin has very good future.The people who are in the bitcoin has a very good future.Many are became a richest in few months.If you inverse now means,you will became rich in three months only.You have to keep calm and patient to be successful in BitCoin.I had see many people became  rich with the help of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin really gives opportunity for the people to become rich. Bitcoin have a lot of opportunities for the people to earn money like trading, ICO investment and many more so that is why, there is a lot of people who are getting into bitcoin because they know the potential for them to become rich and be one of the fastest person in their place that became rich.
ZF_Razzaque

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:41:26 PM

I can easily believe that bitcoin won't be the one. While the conspiracy three letter agency/bank stuff doesn't turn me on, what could be a more perfect plan than planting the seed, prick the greed of a bunch of fractious techno weenies, let them do all the technical heavy lifting, kill it off themselves and then reap the technical benefits?
There is a future of Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are slowly rising. Bitcoin will make a lot of progress in a few days. Bitcoin can be used to make good money. It's a good way to make money
eleah24

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

I really do think that bitcoin would have a future eventhough at times its value goes down or goes up. Especially that it involves money regulation and many people of today earns and benefits as bitcoin community progresses and develops.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:02:59 AM

Yes because all of the poor that they can expect to have money

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:06:25 AM

yes  I am  also easily believe that bitcoin and bitcoin ever have a future when will come problem about money ,goods ,else that time customer use bitcoin and he solve the problem and he also solve the problem even a future

yes sir it is really /absolutely true. when bitcoin is used to solve many financial support such as buying food, cloth,shoes, shopping, marketing etc. then it is considered as future of person.

Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:11:59 AM

I think bitcoin have a future, bitcoin price is rising slowly and many people are investing and using bitcoin and so as in the future.

RyanEncek

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:28:36 AM

I can easily believe that bitcoin will not be one. While the conspiracy of three letters / bank agents does not change me, what could be a more perfect plan than planting seeds, stabbing the greed of a tired tectonic tectonic band, let them do all the technical heavy lifting, just kill off themselves and then reap the technical benefits. ..

I personally believe investing in bitcoin is the right thing because now the bitcoin is good and I'm sure bitcoin is my future savings and my little family  Cool
bazdarx8

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:32:30 AM

Yes Bitcoin should always have a future in this day an age it is a the new thing in our life.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:32:46 AM

Bticon has a bright future at all, as many people are depending on it now a days. Some people had invest a lot here and surely they will not allow bitcoin put into madness. Many people are finding ways or creating ways to make bitcoin better. As in life, if many people are helping each other to obtain one goal, definitely success will be in the highest percentage of attainment.
Jerry Patterson

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:33:10 AM

Yes Bitcoin should have a future because we would be able to take control of our own finances and show the bankers we can manage our own currency. We would be able to get away from the current restrictions and regulations that cause general citizens around the world to pay more than they should.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:30:10 PM

I do believe that bitcoin has a bright future and I do believe that bitcoin will be good enough in our future. In addition, I think bitcoin will become our future currency and money where you can used in all kind of transactions especially on online market. I hope bitcoin will help us to have better future.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:32:21 PM

yes i believe on bitcoin ... for me bitcoin is the best digital coin ever even there's have alot of token or coins created bitcoin is the best for me
even in the future
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: