Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58647 times)
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

No one can tell but the thing is bitcoin is still alive for the current time and it has a lot of investor and a large and getting more people in bitcoin community. Even if there are a lot of forks coming in the near future people will still believe in bitcoins capability in terms of transaction and payments.

Yeah no body  can  tell  what exactly future would be but since there  lot  development bitcoin does  that s mean were building a future in the process like  Segwit and Lightning development that's  make  thr future of bitcoin more  secure and agile.

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

Bitcoin has a great future in the coming years. But as the alternate currencies competing with bitcoin has a sudden decision making strategy. Bitcoin too needs to have such regulations, which will lead to be the lead bitcoin the best of all crypts
Bitcoin has been developing for a long time with a solid foundation and investors are very keen on Bitcoin as a coin to make their living. I think Bitcoin will no longer be a coin. Of the world and also Bitcoin in the future is still the king of virtual currency.
My point of view on this regard is how you see the bitcoin, because it all depends on that. If you are following the bitcoin through wall street posts and the regular electronic media, then the perspective is a bit different but if you are following through internet, this forum and your own understandings and discussions, than you will certainly know the answer already that the future belongs to the bitcoin only.
Sedamai

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

Is there any good reason why it shouldn't have a future? It can have an incredible future if the most exceedingly terrible things like a fall would occur in this world. With all the altcoins showing up, BTC now needs to remain more grounded than any of them. An altcoin moving toward BTC could mean the disappointment of one of the two.

I wish BTC will have an extraordinary future... Since that implies our future will be incredible!
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

The collapse of Bitcoin was announced already 89 times. Cryptocurrency was called a financial pyramid and an unsuccessful experiment. The media urged users to forget about Bitcoin, and developers look for more promising projects. But do not rush to conclusions. It is necessary to compare the development of Bitcoin with another well-known technology: the World Wide Web. The number of users of cryptocurrency, as well as the number of transactions that they conclude, is constantly growing. Companies such as Purse, ChangeTip and ZapChain offer quite popular options for using Bitcoin. For example, Purse allows people to buy goods on Amazon, and ChangeTip allows you to make micro-transactions. Most likely, Bitcoin has a future, and it's pretty bright. Of course, it takes years for the cryptocurrency to get to its feet. As the famous programmer and writer Joel Spolsky says: "The development of good software takes 10 years. Get used to it. " Even in the process of building the service infrastructure, it becomes clear that Bitcoin is developing.
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

If we have already decided to invest, then do not be afraid. In fact, it's easy enough even if you lose your interest on the deposit anyway.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

Bitcoin has a great future in the coming years. But as the alternate currencies competing with bitcoin has a sudden decision making strategy. Bitcoin too needs to have such regulations, which will lead to be the lead bitcoin the best of all crypts
Bitcoin has been developing for a long time with a solid foundation and investors are very keen on Bitcoin as a coin to make their living. I think Bitcoin will no longer be a coin. Of the world and also Bitcoin in the future is still the king of virtual currency.
My point of view on this regard is how you see the bitcoin, because it all depends on that. If you are following the bitcoin through wall street posts and the regular electronic media, then the perspective is a bit different but if you are following through internet, this forum and your own understandings and discussions, than you will certainly know the answer already that the future belongs to the bitcoin only.
Really? The fact, you still do not know the nature of Bitcoin. You only know the future of Bitcoin will be better than now. I agree with you if the government will accept to use the Bitcoin technology, this future will be the truth. But nothing happends easy, you have to spend more times to wait the result.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

The most valuable thing about Bitcoin is that he introduced the technology of blockade to the world. It greatly improves the speed, confidentiality and security of sending money.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

It's hard to predict if Bitcoin will be the future. I used to say it would happen.
There are such a quiet market. Hard times for investors. I think sellers are more glorious than investors.

Cool
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

It's hard to predict if Bitcoin will be the future. I used to say it would happen.
There are such a quiet market. Hard times for investors. I think sellers are more glorious than investors.

Cool
Before a huge profit always a big loss, remember this rule. The history growth of cryptocurrency market and other financial markets made this rule is not wrong. Although everyone know this rule, but the fact, just a little of people use this rule to apply in trading.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:44:50 PM

The market is very bad and the downtrend is very strong.
But I think by the middle of the year this trend may reverse and Bitcoin can once again reach its ATH
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:03:20 AM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
We have future for bitcoin as long as we can manage it probably in a proper way of earning we can achieve what we want to achieve  in life
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:30:19 AM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
Yes we still have even a future because we can ensure our financial status for the future with the help of bitcoin so that we can achieve also the best kind of life so far
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

Yes! Bitcoin have a future. Everyday many people want bitcoin and investing in bitcoin. Because everyone that invest in it believe that bitcoin have a great future.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

I know that bitcoin's value is still dropping and maybe one of the reason why you asked if bitcoin have a future is because of its current value in the market. In my opinion, bitcoin has a future because as you can see, the value of it never reached zero. As long as there are still people who keep on believing and investing in bitcoin, I really don't think that bitcoin's end is near. Let's see what will happen.

Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

should you believe that bitcoin has a future. I don't think so in light of the fact that there are assign of individuals who says we couldn't care less in regards to the coin the only thing that is important is genuine gold. What's more, off base they are right in one way however wouldn't you say we need to put everything to assemble to get the bitcoin where he assume to be.
Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

I think there are a lot of issues related to bitcoin, and the world in which bitcoin would rule would be a very unstable and unsustainable world. At least that`s how I see it.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

yes of course, every crypthocurrency have a future. blockchain will become a new way in the future
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

Through the ever upgrading and the increase in the usage of technologies everywhere, we cant take from our mind the idea of Bitcoin being the currency around the world. BUt that future is a long way down the road, there still much to do if we want bitcoin to be Our currency, replacing all the banks and the tax they put on our money, but there is the chance of Government regulating it. A future where payment is done online, effortless, fast and secure. Thats how BTC should be in the Future.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

Yes, in my opinion Bitcoin has a very bright future. And their are many things present about Bitcoin which support my opinion Cool. First of all Bitcoin price. Which is higher then any other crypto currency and this thing only happen due popular software known as Blockchain. Which push Bitcoin towards a bright future. Bitcoin work as a economic saviour of many middle class family and colleges students. In Bitcoin you are your own boss and no one particular age or experience need to do Bitcoin this thing attract more people to join Bitcoin forum and these things make a beautiful future for Bitcoin Cheesy. Many multinational companies and developed country using Bitcoin for various propose this above thing  is also matters for Bitcoin's bright future  Smiley
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

Good prospects for up coming year's Bitcoin. It is made in such a way that in the future it is the largest crypto. It is seen that people are using Bitcoin more than before. Many states in the world have validated Bitcoin. Many more countries will accept it as validity in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: