May 08, 2024, 08:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
coinsomnia

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

this is great. i get to read only responses to a doofus... not the doofus itslef. lol.

But anyhow. its best not to feed the Trolls.

(and yes, i think he is just a troll, hit ignore, the trolls starve and go away.)

You still can't answer one simple question?

Just ignore the issue?

How long should a business owner wait for a Verge Android wallet to synch, so that they can conduct business?

Your question is pointless when the operator is obviously a tool.

The snowflake is back to being immature, slinging insults!

Why can't you answer this very simple, but very important question?

How long should a business owner wait for a Verge Android wallet to synch, so that they can conduct business?
[/quote]

My answer would be 10 seconds max!  A wallet synching in less than 5 seconds would be ideal!

Now for Verge Developer Team,  why not buy Android devices each, download and install the Verge Wallet, and test it out daily, on numerous occassions?

Is 20 minute wait to synch the wallet acceptable?

Which tool would be dumb enough to ignore this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SacredRonin

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

this is great. i get to read only responses to a doofus... not the doofus itslef. lol.

But anyhow. its best not to feed the Trolls.

(and yes, i think he is just a troll, hit ignore, the trolls starve and go away.)

You still can't answer one simple question?

Just ignore the issue?

Your question is pointless when the operator is obviously a tool.

The snowflake is back to being immature, slinging insults!

Why can't you answer this very simple, but very important question?

My answer would be 10 seconds max!  A wallet synching in less than 5 seconds would be ideal!

Now for Verge Developer Team,  why not buy Android devices each, download and install the Verge Wallet, and test it out daily, on numerous occassions?

Is 20 minute wait to synch the wallet acceptable?

Which tool would be dumb enough to ignore this?
[/quote]

Remember Gandolf, your magic started with calling me a snowflake... and thinking so highly of yourself that you thought the Dev team turned your wallet back on because you threw a tantrum in this forum... lol

There are so many factors to your question that going through them seems absurd, but let's go down the line:

Is the user a tool? Yup! Probably no chance of working. - This applies to you specifically.
When was the last time they synced the wallet?
What sort of memory does their device use and is available for use?
Is their wallet properly updated?
How many apps do they have running in the background?
What sort of connection do they have to a network?

All of these are relevant bits of information for the merchant as well. Funny enough, not a single one of these things are controlled by the Verge Team. Calculating those into formulating an answer to your hypothetical question is precisely why you can't get an answer. In an ideal world, where all of those conditions are perfect, it happens in seconds.
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:26:37 AM

Remember Gandolf, your magic started with calling me a snowflake... and thinking so highly of yourself that you thought the Dev team turned your wallet back on because you threw a tantrum in this forum... lol

There are so many factors to your question that going through them seems absurd, but let's go down the line:

Is the user a tool? Yup! Probably no chance of working. - This applies to you specifically.

All of these are relevant bits of information for the merchant as well. Funny enough, not a single one of these things are controlled by the Verge Team. Calculating those into formulating an answer to your hypothetical question is precisely why you can't get an answer. In an ideal world, where all of those conditions are perfect, it happens in seconds.

You were called a snowflake because you made false accusations. You accused me of tampering with my Verge wallet.

You still can't answer the one simple question.

Here you are, crapping on about this, that, and everything else, and resorting to insults yet again. But who is the tool who is getting triggered by facts?

I'm not a coder. A business owner isn't a coder either. All we want is a product that works.

My android device has several other wallets on it. All of them except Verge and Shield - which is a Verge copy - work flawlessly!

When are you going to stop making excuses, and start investigating the issue, and fixing it?

My Jaxx wallet works perfectly. My Eidoo wallet works perfectly. My Bread wallet works perfectly! But my Verge wallet works perfectly only 10% of the time.

Why can't Verge team do the same as Jaxx, Eidoo, and Bread?

Now, going back to the original question, yet again!

Please give me your answer. I'm very interested in what you think is an acceptable waiting time.

SacredRonin

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

You were called a snowflake because you made false accusations. You accused me of tampering with my Verge wallet.

You still can't answer the one simple question.

Here you are, crapping on about this, that, and everything else, and resorting to insults yet again. But who is the tool who is getting triggered by facts?

I'm not a coder. A business owner isn't a coder either. All we want is a product that works.

My android device has several other wallets on it. All of them except Verge and Shield - which is a Verge copy - work flawlessly!

When are you going to stop making excuses, and start investigating the issue, and fixing it?

My Jaxx wallet works perfectly. My Eidoo wallet works perfectly. My Bread wallet works perfectly! But my Verge wallet works perfectly only 10% of the time.

Why can't Verge team do the same as Jaxx, Eidoo, and Bread?

Now, going back to the original question, yet again!

Please give me your answer. I'm very interested in what you think is an acceptable waiting time.

You've been answered and now you're being ignored like giantkin suggested. You're just a troll and I have no time for you... unless you're ready to sell your coins.
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

You've been answered and now you're being ignored like giantkin suggested. You're just a troll and I have no time for you... unless you're ready to sell your coins.

He answered "ideally, a few seconds!"

Now go buy a cheap android device. Download Verge wallet, and see for yourself.

Also, download competitor wallets, try them, and compare their performance to Verge.

Then go ask your triggered snowflake friend how quickly the Verge wallet synchs!

If you're dumb enough to ignore this, then put me on mute as well, and try to pretend Verge is going to the moon, when it is actually going down the toilet!

Do I need to post chart to prove this point as well? Huh
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

I assume there is no problem with wallet.
It has been proven that xvg has a strong team, because they have worked hard since the first.
If I am wrong, it is not possible to get this far. Imagine from 1-3 sitting now 400 sitting. How many times is the increase Huh
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

It has been proven that xvg has a strong team, because they have worked hard since the first.
If I am wrong, it is not possible to get this far. Imagine from 1-3 sitting now 400 sitting. How many times is the increase Huh

Do you want me to starf posting a video showing Verge wallet on android device not connecting, and Cloak Coin wallet on same device connecting in secods?

Imagine if I posted that on Twitter, and it went viral?

Would your denial and cognitive dissonance be cured then?

I have already been accused of lying several times, and also of hacking the wallet. How is it that nobody is prepared to test my claims themself? Verge Developer Team, are you reading this?

If you are in denial, test it yourself! It does not work!

As for the increase, sure, it has had meteoric rise! All the way up to 2000 satoshi! But again, you are in denial! Where is it now? 400 satoshi? From 2000 satoshi to 400 satoshi means it is going to the toilet, right?

So lets fix the most essential basic fundamental flaw, a mobile wallet which will not synch!
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

Do you want me to starf posting a video showing Verge wallet on android device not connecting, and Cloak Coin wallet on same device connecting in secods?

I have already been accused of lying several times, and also of hacking the wallet. How is it that nobody is prepared to test my claims themself? Verge Developer Team, are you reading this?

As for the increase, sure, it has had meteoric rise! All the way up to 2000 satoshi! But again, you are in denial! Where is it now? 400 satoshi? From 2000 satoshi to 400 satoshi means it is going to the toilet, right?

So lets fix the most essential basic fundamental flaw, a mobile wallet which will not synch!

My suggestion is to contact the community team if it is so.
I'm sure the community team will fix it as soon as possible so the problems that arise will be over.
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

My suggestion is to contact the community team if it is so.
I'm sure the community team will fix it as soon as possible so the problems that arise will be over.

How can I contact them after they have booted me from their telegram channel? They got butthurt over something I posted regarding privacy and net neutrality being a Google scam.

Do you think this is a trivial flaw with Verge Currency, or does it rate as a significant issue?

Verge mobile wallet on Android not working? But Cloak Coin wallet on the same device connects in seconds flat?

Which coin will become a has-been shitcoin, and which coin will go to the moon?

Wouldn't it be better if you informed the Verge Developer Team?
C-eee

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Yes, same problem.
Android Wallet does not update !!!

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

Yes, same problem.
Android Wallet does not update !!!

Is anyone else having the same issue?

How will a malfunctioning Verge android wallet affect the coins prospects?
C-eee

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

Affect. Yes!
But I do not think long!
The Verge guys are good! The guys certainly can not be everywhere right now!
But the success of a coin is in the benefit!
So no mobile usability = no course recovery!
But I keep my XVG in spite of everything!
I think the whole market is a little struck!
Unfortunately, I also suspect since the banks play with the Cryptos is not the same!
But it can only be delayed and not Stop!  Grin

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

Affect. Yes!
But I do not think long!
The Verge guys are good! The guys certainly can not be everywhere right now!
But the success of a coin is in the benefit!
So no mobile usability = no course recovery!
But I keep my XVG in spite of everything!
I think the whole market is a little struck!
Unfortunately, I also suspect since the banks play with the Cryptos is not the same!
But it can only be delayed and not Stop!  Grin
It's still a gamble but you must be willing to take the risk. I think if Bitcoin really goes to 50k like some people expect in a few years or maybe sooner you will see all altcoins profit from this as well in terms of rising prices. I am personally not so sure about ICO's because most ICO's don't do anything new or better than the older coins.  All ICO coins run on Ethereum, if something ever goes wrong with Ethereum, all tokens are affected. This does not happen with coins that have their own blockchain, they depends less on each other.  ICO coins are just easy to create with smartcontracts. People don't need to do much work to launch a coin. I think the money that went into ICO's last year should have gone to the real coins that were already out there
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

Guys, if you would read my previous posts you will se that verge is going to 200 sats. Period.. you know why? Becouse that is how much it is worth. The rocket moon ship that happened is not normal. Mccafee tweets and fomo SKYROCKETED this coin to unbeliveable price. Sure some people made money but this coin is not worth billions.

Verge needs to correct itself and it is doing just that. 200 sats incoming maybe eve lower, then i hope XVG has a healthy rise.

I still rude for this coin like i did from 20 sats. But ATM it is to expensive...

See ya in 200 sats...
C-eee

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:30:42 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 03:26:33 PM by C-eee

Everything is correcting right now! You look 200sat. And my opinion is at 400sat is n great entry!
At Xrp everyone predicts even deeper or even the disappearance of the coin. Well, I thought $ 0.17 is a good start! ^^
Opinions always go different ways. The one stands on belly feeling, voodoo or analysis!  Cheesy

PS: Android Wallet is working! Good Job guys.

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

Everything is correcting right now! You look 200sat. And my opinion is at 400sat is n great entry!
At Xrp everyone predicts even deeper or even the disappearance of the coin. Well, I thought $ 0.17 is a good start! ^^
Opinions always go different ways. The one stands on belly feeling, voodoo or analysis!  Cheesy

Any Dev updates being posted here?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

Any Dev updates being posted here?

Not all publish here. It is better to subscribe to a telegram to the channel, so as not to miss anything.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

Yes, I just checked, Android wallet has once again started to work properly.

For how long? Will it go down again? I hope not! This intermittent failure is unacceptable in the real world!
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

For how long? Will it go down again? I hope not! This intermittent failure is unacceptable in the real world!

I think you're overreacting a bit. Nobody uses a mobile wallet for holding more than a few coins temporarily. Also you insulted the devs and some community members. I'm not surprised you got banned on telegram.

Try to do some reading on setting up and running wallets. It's complicated, and if you encounter a roadblock you need to fix it yourself, or ask nicely for help.

Thanks for listening,
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

I think you're overreacting a bit. Nobody uses a mobile wallet for holding more than a few coins temporarily. Also you insulted the devs and some community members. I'm not surprised you got banned on telegram.

Try to do some reading on setting up and running wallets. It's complicated, and if you encounter a roadblock you need to fix it yourself, or ask nicely for help.

Thanks for listening,

You are 100% correct!

But here's the thing, if you want Verge to go to the next level, then the mobile wallet must work all the time, every time!

How is it that the Cloak Coin team can get this, but not the Verge Developer Team can't?

I won't be selling my Verge Currency, but I will not be buying any more. However, I will continue buying Cloak Coin. They are much smarter! Cloak Team understand how important a working mobile wallet is.

The Verge Developer Team need a good hard kick up the bum. If they can't see the importance of this, then they need somebody to give them a good hard wake up call.

I might have upset a few snowflakes, but seriously, what would prefer? A few hurt feelings and a decent project which works as it should work, or half-baked project and no hurt feelings?

We live in the real world here. There are no progressive university safe space zones in the real world. Man up!
Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: