Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com  (Read 119033 times)
ericwrestle27

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:18:18 AM

i was just defending myself when he called me out maybe completely unrelated that my personal info was hacked it while pulling log files just seems like a very wierd coincidence that those where the files that got changed..., you know. what really turned me off was how he address me for just informing him of just what happened. very bm.

that is not true eric and you know that

if someone is thinkin we did the cheat and you are the nice guy we offer to give our whole conversation on wickr and BCT PMs to a trusted user like NLNico or dooglus and they can tell and voice their opinion

beside this we offer to give full access to our source code and backend (messy one) for review if there is or was some possible cheat from our side. this full access we would give only to NLNico and dooglus and no one else!

thats fine but doesnt wikr auto delete or something? if not please do also did u authorize need code for lotto or anything involving that 13days ago or so?

I am really bad in english language but I dont understand what you are saying here or maybe someone can explain
basically if you would like to present any info to them that is fine
my red flag when researching the code was on his front page cookie manipulation software
and this was the shell of the code that was there ill i went fishing around.
maybe it something completely different but when it activated while lotto was going the only hits were from either a person only running one lotto screen or from their devices... then when disabled multiple hits went on till activation again then once deleted after i was copying the code and saving as such i was removed from his site.... not saying he implimented it but seemed off
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:18:49 AM

this is a little different then the first time i looked at it but essentially this was installed under your lotto
experts could this implemented to manipulate the hash error that was recently cleared up from jprs site?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ScottHamper/Cookies/fb16989d25cb2631f9065ff3c8de049b53bee02b/src/cookies.js
Cookies
JavaScript Client-Side Cookie Manipulation Library
https://github.com/ScottHamper

lol we didnt clear the hash error yet from our site

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:23:11 AM

also introvertenly could this have effected with his hash in anyway that was already in his site
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:24:22 AM

this is a little different then the first time i looked at it but essentially this was installed under your lotto
experts could this implemented to manipulate the hash error that was recently cleared up from jprs site?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ScottHamper/Cookies/fb16989d25cb2631f9065ff3c8de049b53bee02b/src/cookies.js
Cookies
JavaScript Client-Side Cookie Manipulation Library
https://github.com/ScottHamper

lol we didnt clear the hash error yet from our site

could this code effect that error when you still had it either purposely or accidentally.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:25:24 AM

also introvertenly could this have effected with his hash in anyway that was already in his site

could you please explain the hash error thingy in connection to your hack? I have no clue

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:25:52 AM

thought u got that handled..today
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:26:56 AM

how and why did you think this? please explain

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:32:32 AM

could you please explain the hash error thingy in connection to your hack? I have no clue

From what i experienced was when i opened another lotto tab it would have a hash error so i would resolve that and in turn if i refreshed the other browser i would have a new hash error and it would keep circulating like that so everytime i would clear one a new one would form in previous browser and in turn it would be betting still but had a hidden hash error so couldnt hit. that was my first theory then when looking into the site i saw that code and thought from what i could understand that the when it returned the string we would start hitting again the when i expired we wouldnt.
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:33:30 AM

how and why did you think this? please explain
thought u said had jroc fix it ...
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:41:55 AM

so basically with cookies expiring while lotto was on autobot would there have been a devolpement of a hash error on the lotto that was running?
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:51:43 AM

so basically with cookies expiring while lotto was on autobot would there have been a devolpement of a hash error on the lotto that was running?
also the link i sent was edited and has two deletons the parent seed probably better to see if it is possible to manipulate anything.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ScottHamper/Cookies/84f0b4ed2a22cddc5c54347ff7066775299dab43/tests/spec/cookies-spec.js
MartinL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:55:35 AM

ericwrestle27, could please describe in a single, detailed comment how you think JackpotRace is cheating players–or whatever it is you allege to have occurred?

Your comments so far are very hard to follow and do not give the impression that there is any merit to your claim.
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:16:42 PM

ericwrestle27, could please describe in a single, detailed comment how you think JackpotRace is cheating players–or whatever it is you allege to have occurred?

Your comments so far are very hard to follow and do not give the impression that there is any merit to your claim.

i think the experts can look into what i presented and if they have question they can address me thanks for your concern but im sure they can ask if they have question about the info i presented!
MartinL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:02:12 PM

i think the experts can look into what i presented and if they have question they can address me thanks for your concern but im sure they can ask if they have question about the info i presented!

Whether I am an expert or not, I do believe I am competent enough to understand whatever allegations you make–if you are able to present them clearly and concisely, which you have not done.

Instead you have presented broad accusations without any evidence or even specifics to back them up. You can continue to be dismissive of and insulting towards the people trying to help you, but it will not help your situation.
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:23:52 PM

From what i experienced was when i opened another lotto tab it would have a hash error so i would resolve that and in turn if i refreshed the other browser i would have a new hash error and it would keep circulating like that so everytime i would clear one a new one would form in previous browser and in turn it would be betting still but had a hidden hash error so couldnt hit. that was my first theory then when looking into the site i saw that code and thought from what i could understand that the when it returned the string we would start hitting again the when i expired we wouldnt.

The hash error is not explicitly caused by JPR. The hash error is a result of the API and the way an application handles sessions and API calls. Each session is assigned a hash in the API. When create a browser tab, the possibility exists where it will overwrite the other hash creation. This can be mitigating by an app owner if they explicitly check each has before a bet and generate another one.

There is another example of where this may happen, though I do not think it relates to this particular case. Sometimes a user may experience an invalid hash error if an APP owner returns a response to the user before the full API process has had time to process. Generally it happens in sequential rapid bets. We are working on a solution to this issue in V2.

Recently we have had a spike of hash errors and we are working on increasing our applications throughput. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me.

If you experience this issue, clear your browser cache or login / logout.
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:35:17 PM

So it was possible that one or more tabs could have been auto betting with such hash activating without the bot stopping?
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:48:19 PM

investment looks good so far but i have there really little money.. im worried to put more now

yolo
ericwrestle27

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:48:27 PM

Cookies, Sessions, and Flashes

Cookies, Sessions and Flashes are three special objects that Rails 4 gives you which each behave a lot like hashes. They are used to persist data between requests, whether until just the next request, until the browser is closed, or until a specified expiration has been reached. In addition to different temporal concerns, they each solve slightly different use cases, covered below.

Cookies
Cookies are key-value data pairs that are stored in the user's browser until they reach their specified expiration date. They can be used for pretty much anything, most commonly to "bookmark" the user's place in a web page if she gets disconnected or to store simple site display preferences. You could also store shopping cart information or even passwords but that would be a bad idea -- you shouldn't store anything in regular browser cookies that needs to either be secure or persisted across browser sessions. It's too easy for users to clear their cache and/or steal/manipulate unsecured cookies.

To work with cookies, Rails gives you access to a special hash called cookies, where each key-value pair is stored as a separate cookie on the user's browser. If you were to save cookies[:hair-color] = "blonde", you'd be able to pull up your browser's developer tools and see a cookie on the user's browser that has a key of hair-color and a value of blonde. Delete it using cookies.delete(:hair-color).

With each new request to your server, the browser will send along all the cookies and you can access them in your controllers and views like a normal hash. You can also set their expiration dates, for example using syntax like cookies[:name] = { value: "cookies YUM", expires: Time.now + 3600}.

upon the cookie expiring which was set to 3 mins i believe on his site at the time! could one of these options of been possible with such code?
https://github.com/ScottHamper/Cookies/blob/fb16989d25cb2631f9065ff3c8de049b53bee02b/src/cookies.js
cause if thats the case what do we do from here?
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:16:43 PM

Cookies, Sessions, and Flashes

Cookies, Sessions and Flashes are three special objects that Rails 4 gives you which each behave a lot like hashes. They are used to persist data between requests, whether until just the next request, until the browser is closed, or until a specified expiration has been reached. In addition to different temporal concerns, they each solve slightly different use cases, covered below.

Cookies
Cookies are key-value data pairs that are stored in the user's browser until they reach their specified expiration date. They can be used for pretty much anything, most commonly to "bookmark" the user's place in a web page if she gets disconnected or to store simple site display preferences. You could also store shopping cart information or even passwords but that would be a bad idea -- you shouldn't store anything in regular browser cookies that needs to either be secure or persisted across browser sessions. It's too easy for users to clear their cache and/or steal/manipulate unsecured cookies.

To work with cookies, Rails gives you access to a special hash called cookies, where each key-value pair is stored as a separate cookie on the user's browser. If you were to save cookies[:hair-color] = "blonde", you'd be able to pull up your browser's developer tools and see a cookie on the user's browser that has a key of hair-color and a value of blonde. Delete it using cookies.delete(:hair-color).

With each new request to your server, the browser will send along all the cookies and you can access them in your controllers and views like a normal hash. You can also set their expiration dates, for example using syntax like cookies[:name] = { value: "cookies YUM", expires: Time.now + 3600}.

upon the cookie expiring which was set to 3 mins i believe on his site at the time! could one of these options of been possible with such code?
https://github.com/ScottHamper/Cookies/blob/fb16989d25cb2631f9065ff3c8de049b53bee02b/src/cookies.js
cause if thats the case what do we do from here?

I have looked at JPR's code. There isn't anything shady in there regarding cookies / sessions. He isn't preventing anyone from hitting the jackpot as just last week there where 3 separate occurrences, one with a completely new user.

JPR's application is handled completely in the front end, so it lacks the basic ability to control state outside of a browser session.
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 02:19:17 PM

So it was possible that one or more tabs could have been auto betting with such hash activating without the bot stopping?

So, you believe that even with a hash error, you may have had a bot betting unknowingly for you if two or more browsers were running?
(Of course you would have had to had activated them, so you would have known, but the thought is you were cheated out of bets?)
Little confused on the thought of what might be happening.

My main confusion in reading everything is how you thought you were cheated when you believe you were hacked via router or other method.
Was a wallet taken or remote malware installed (cryptolocker)?  You mentioned screen shots - Were you taking screen shots or you believe a hacker was taking screen shots.

You mentioned why it would have been a coincidence.  Easy.... A hacker having installed a JRAT isn't going after your machine instantly.  He is waiting/watching for you to be idle or in the background searching for wallet.dat files and logging your signins with websites.  Once he see something (money), he goes after it.  A hacker could have been in your system long before you lost anything and once he got what he wanted, he started messing with you (closing files, deleting, moving the screen, opening your CDRom drive.)

I am sure you ran fulls scans on the computer by now and fixed the hacked router (password / firmware / etc).

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: