Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ..

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs  (Read 167259 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:32:57 AM

@EBK1000, I think your future credibility rests on whether you are actually in hospital, and many obviously think you're not being truthful, and are trying to cover your deceit with a sympathy story. Can you verify your story, take a photo of your current location with some evidence it is 'EBK1000'.

Why don't you write 'EBK1000' on a piece of paper, stick it to the machine that goes ping, then post a photo of it?

My current opinion is you aren't in hospital, but if you are, you could easily verify you are actually in a hospital bed with a photo.

Personal photos of his life are not your business. Shit happens man. How bout you post your shit all over the internet for all to see? He pays the bounty to fuzzbawls is proof enough for me that he is legit. Let's leave his personal life outta this as I am sure you wouldn't want yours posted all over BCT either. Damn man give the man a break. At least he is posting, eh?Huh fuck dude relax.

we can agree to disagree! a photo of his name forum name written on a piece of paper in an obvious hospital setting is NOT exactly asking him to post personal details, but it would show his story is genuine, as long as it happens soon. He did get paid +100 bitcoins in the ICO, and his behavior has been highly suspicious.

IMO EBK1000 had a high level of credibility, but lost most of it when he went missing. It's entirely up to him, but I think the hospital story is a cover, he was going to disappear after the swap went pear shaped with a dud wallet, and then realised his identity was known, and people would cause him some grief, so now he needs 'in hospital'  time to think of a new exit strategy, or hopefully, how to get MOJO back on track.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoie6060

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:56:04 AM

@EBK1000, I think your future credibility rests on whether you are actually in hospital, and many obviously think you're not being truthful, and are trying to cover your deceit with a sympathy story. Can you verify your story, take a photo of your current location with some evidence it is 'EBK1000'.

Why don't you write 'EBK1000' on a piece of paper, stick it to the machine that goes ping, then post a photo of it?

My current opinion is you aren't in hospital, but if you are, you could easily verify you are actually in a hospital bed with a photo.

Personal photos of his life are not your business. Shit happens man. How bout you post your shit all over the internet for all to see? He pays the bounty to fuzzbawls is proof enough for me that he is legit. Let's leave his personal life outta this as I am sure you wouldn't want yours posted all over BCT either. Damn man give the man a break. At least he is posting, eh?Huh fuck dude relax.

we can agree to disagree! a photo of his name forum name written on a piece of paper in an obvious hospital setting is NOT exactly asking him to post personal details, but it would show his story is genuine, as long as it happens soon. He did get paid +100 bitcoins in the ICO, and his behavior has been highly suspicious.

IMO EBK1000 had a high level of credibility, but lost most of it when he went missing. It's entirely up to him, but I think the hospital story is a cover, he was going to disappear after the swap went pear shaped with a dud wallet, and then realised his identity was known, and people would cause him some grief, so now he needs 'in hospital'  time to think of a new exit strategy, or hopefully, how to get MOJO back on track.

I think it is fair to require showing more evidence. Fairly speaking, this sudden disappear was not acceptable. He could ask his friends to post here earlier even he couldn't access internet himself. Re-appearing after someone threatened to hurt him could also be suspicious.

Paying bounty can't fully earn back his credibility. It just shows how incompetence he may be, because compiling a Windows client obviously doesn't need 1 BTC.

Well, the good thing is the current situation still looks better than a few days ago..

I like Doge:  DCayeMFxQCPnZfpmXy49AtsDG44ERCPsC9
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:30:22 AM

Re-appearing after someone threatened to hurt him could also be suspicious.

Who made a threat please, I didn't read that?

I am on a public computer and I don't really have access to provide what you want. What I will do is post proof once I am out.

Soooooooon...............
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 11:02:40 AM

I can't understand this... The Wallet is ready but you want to receive the Bounty first, then you pass on the Download Links to the full (unrestricted) Windows Wallet! Why?

Even if EBK1000 the Bounty does not pay to you (I think he pays), you have already done the Work and the Wallet is ready!
What it still brings there, not to publish it!?

And you do not the Wallet for EBK1000 created... But primarily for the Community, for us all i thought...

But okay... I say, this Unrest is very annoying...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

0ctavian

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:49:43 AM

I can't understand this... The Wallet is ready but you want to receive the Bounty first, then you pass on the Download Links to the full (unrestricted) Windows Wallet! Why?

Even if EBK1000 the Bounty does not pay to you (I think he pays), you have already done the Work and the Wallet is ready!

And you do not the Wallet for EBK1000 created... But primarily for the Community, for us all i thought...

He is just making sure that he will be paid for the work that he put in by creating the wallet. I guess its a common way to do it like that.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 11:54:57 AM

And you do not created the Wallet for EBK1000... But primarily for the Community, for us all i thought...

He is just making sure that he will be paid for the work that he put in by creating the wallet. I guess its a common way to do it like that.

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:17:39 PM

And you do not created the Wallet for EBK1000... But primarily for the Community, for us all i thought...

Fuzzball made a wallet right? so I will pay a bounty. Just after he made the wallet, we managed to make one as well, so we will have two. Once Fuzzball gets paid I will publish a link to his wallet which has an installer. It's not that complicated.

Please tell me who made threats to me?

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:22:00 PM

His identity has been confirmed by my numerous resources. I will go pay a visit and "Talk" with EBK1000. I will have to cross the pond to do it, but I spend a small fortune on MOJO so if anyone would like to help me out with fees then see BTC addy below. I am going either way so don't feel obligated. I will keep you posted on my "Progress". As I stated before this shit needs to stop so this comes down to doing the right thing. I won't disappoint.

1GWpPY4qe2KnPBjXbEhY72eX34RCfsQcvA

edit: In the meantime, I suggest we contact Livecoin and revert back to V1. They definitely will be able to tell from transaction history what EBK1000 did with his coins. They could so call burn them so if he shows up again his coins are gone. That would reduce total number of coins and we all could then proceed to move on. Suggestions?

Yes, bring a gun.

Just to make it clear, you are making a threat to my life?

kjadB

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:58:05 PM

His identity has been confirmed by my numerous resources. I will go pay a visit and "Talk" with EBK1000. I will have to cross the pond to do it, but I spend a small fortune on MOJO so if anyone would like to help me out with fees then see BTC addy below. I am going either way so don't feel obligated. I will keep you posted on my "Progress". As I stated before this shit needs to stop so this comes down to doing the right thing. I won't disappoint.

edit: In the meantime, I suggest we contact Livecoin and revert back to V1. They definitely will be able to tell from transaction history what EBK1000 did with his coins. They could so call burn them so if he shows up again his coins are gone. That would reduce total number of coins and we all could then proceed to move on. Suggestions?

Yes, bring a gun.

Threats like that are TOTALLY unacceptable. Lets hope he was joking
Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:36:48 PM

Windows wallet working for me unfortunately wallet.dat from OSX wallet seems not be compatible, so you need to dump private key and import via console.

bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:46:37 PM

Re-appearing after someone threatened to hurt him could also be suspicious.

Who made a threat please, I didn't read that?

I am on a public computer and I don't really have access to provide what you want. What I will do is post proof once I am out.
EBK can you answer me somewhere please here on post or in pm i sent you about my 13,999 MOJO that are lost ai posted all the info on it please help me

FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:50:11 PM

Yes, bring a gun.

Not threatening your life. Was coming to talk to you.
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:00:44 PM

Fuzzbawls had a limited release of the wallet for about a week. I downloaded it and it works awesome!
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:21:07 PM

Fuzzbawls had a limited release of the wallet for about a week. I downloaded it and it works awesome!

Then we have two wallets, fine....

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:28:10 PM

All I want to say is that we will make it work and I will make a proper and final update when I am back home. Once we have V2 working properly and I have explained everything and updated websites etc. I will withdraw from Bitcointalk as it's toxic and full of drivel. We will revert to weekly proper updates for MOJO on the official blog.

Our main aims for this year is integration in Openbazaar
Listing at the main exchanges
BTC/MOJO swap cross send feature with Shapeshift

We will mainly use contractors for this work

We will update the blog with details but once I am back I will make a final post here and revert to the blog and website.

I hope you understand. Bitcointalk is just toxic.

Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:45:09 PM

i didn't uderstand if the wallet can stake i leaved it open for days without staking any blocks.
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:40:51 PM

Then we have two wallets, fine....
have you looked at my issues with my missing 13,999 mojo it may not be much to some but after me getting scammed and hacked for almost everything it is almost all i got or had i cant get help anywhere this is crazy if it was yours you would want them back correct

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 09:36:16 PM

I hope these senseless Disputes end soon!  Roll Eyes

So we can set our Focus on other Things...  Wink

EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:02:10 PM

i didn't uderstand if the wallet can stake i leaved it open for days without staking any blocks.

As I said it is being worked on over then weekend. Wait until the blockchain is running properly and then we take stock of things and make sure everyone gets their coins.

There is no point in going over things again. Yes, I know there is a problem and it is being worked on.

Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:06:47 PM

As I said it is being worked on over then weekend. Wait until the blockchain is running properly and then we take stock of things and make sure everyone gets their coins.

There is no point in going over things again. Yes, I know there is a problem and it is being worked on.

C'mon dev, do your job. We will support you.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: